Bound Ch. 06: Bound to Get the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was right and I knew it. I had a similar hang up referencing people for jobs, or at least I did before all THIS happened. I paused to think for a moment trying to come up with SOME way to prove I was reliable and capable. "Maybe there's something I can do to prove I'm worth the risk." I said, an idea starting to form.

"I'm not sure what you mean." he replied.

"What if there is something I can do for you to prove I'm reliable." I asked.

"Danielle..." he started.

"Please ... hear me out. You're young and successful, working 50, 60, sometimes 70 hour weeks. Right?"

"Yeah." he replied slowly, unsure where I was taking this.

"Your apartment has probably been neglected." I continued

"Well I don't know if 'neglected' is the right word." he said, defending himself.

"Really!" I said. "What would your mom say if she saw it right now?"

"She would shake her head and tell me to clean my room." he closed his eyes and dropped his head in embarrassment as he said it.

"So here is my proposition. I will clean your apartment Stem to Stern, top to bottom in one week for $500." I told him, happy to be back on track.

"Five hundred!" he exclaimed. "A bit steep, don't ya think."

"When was the last time you cleaned?" I asked.

"Actuallyclean, cleaned? Probably not in a couple of years." he said sheepishly. "but its not that bad, really."

"Ah ha." I said, sitting back in my chair all previous insults, almost forgotten. "What time do you go to work?"

"I start at 8 but I usually leave around 7:30." he answered.

"OK! So Monday morning I will see you at your apartment at 7 am and by 4 pm Friday your place will be clean enough to impress even your mom." I stated matter of factly.

He just sat there for a moment looking at me and I knew he was trying to think of a way out of the situation when he responded. "Sure ... why not ... But if you are even one minute late ..."

"So we have a deal?" I asked extending my hand.

"Yes, we have a deal." he said shaking my hand.

"Thank you Justin." I said, beaming from ear to ear.

We spent the rest of the meal talking about other things, hobbies, passions, books. We were all over the map with no rhyme or reason. I didn't have to walk with him all the way back to his building but it was nice. I kind of enjoyed being in his company. It was strange actually, as I got to know him the more it became apparent the ultra confidant air about him was all a facade. There were several moments where the smile on his face changed him so much he actually looked like a completely different person.

We were in the reception area of his firm, with Mrs. Grumpy-pants looking on, when we said goodbye. Maybe it was my good spirits, maybe it was to annoy her further, or maybe it was to see if what I was feeling was just me, but instead of just shaking his hand, I stood up further in my heels and planted a very full kiss on his cheek. I shouldn't have been surprised when a moment later I was on the receiving end of an equally full kiss on my lips. I gazed into his eyes as I settled back into my heels realizing that 'Nope, it's not just me.'

"I'll see you Monday." I said, patting him softly where my first kiss had landed. Throwing a smirky smile at Mrs. Grumpy-pants' sour pus face, I left.

Not until I was in the car did I wonder 'was it cheating, kissing him like that?' After some thought 'No' I decided. 'it wasn't. It was cheating because I enjoyed it.' Making a mental note to try and keep everything professional from then on I started driving home.

Letting myself into the apartment I saw Jennifer sitting on the couch. I wasn't surprised to see she beat me home considering it was Friday. Taking in her appearance I noticed she was still wearing her clothes from that morning, a knee length khaki skirt with a baby blue button up shirt and some nude pumps. Actually since I moved in, I couldn't help but notice she was wearing dresses and skirts more often than she used to. Not ALL the time but it was noticeably more often.

"Hey darling!" I said, as I breezed through the door, purse hooked on my elbow.

"Hey baby!" she said, coming to give me a big hug and kiss. "So?"

"So what?"

"So what happened?" she questioned "Did he give you a job? You didn't have sex with him did you?"

"Not much, kinda, No." I answered, walking to the refrigerator to grab a bottled water, my heels clacking on the tile floor.

Uncapping the bottle and taking a drink I turned around to see her with the funniest, confused expression on her face before it sunk in I had answered all her questions.

"What do you mean Kinda?" she asked, thinking back to her questions.

Sitting down at the table I crossed my legs and took another drink, Jennifer was always getting on me about staying properly hydrated. "He wasn't willing to give me a reference because he really doesn't know me ..."

"That's what I figured would happen." Jennifer interrupted.

"but I was able to talk him into giving me a week to clean his place. As long as I am on time and do a good job he will give me a good reference." I explained.

"You're going to clean his apartment for a reference?" she asked, coming to sit with me.

"and $500!"

"a bit steep, don't yah think?" she asked

"Funny, that's what he said." I answered. "Seriously though, single guy, workaholic, how often do YOU think he cleans his apartment?"

"Good point!" she said, settling into the chair, crossing her legs, her skirt riding up to display about half of her creamy thighs.

"So how was your day?" I asked.

"Rough!" she said, grimacing. "You going by Chris this weekend?"

"Not anymore." I responded after taking one look at her face. "What are you thinking, a girls night out?"

"More like a girls night in." she said, a sad look on her face. "You sure you want to change your plans? I understand if you don't."

"Positive. " I said, phone already in my hand. I had noticed Jennifer seemed a lot more depressed lately and it seemed to get worse every day. We would spend some time together and she would be fine for a while but it was always short lived. Not knowing what else to do, I spent more time with her than with Chris. I tried to combine the two by having Chris stay over one night and everything seemed fine but I know after Chris and I made love that night I heard her cry herself to sleep. Needless to say I didn't have Chris stay over any more after that.

Calling Chris I let him know. Thankfully he was very understanding. I had talked to him about Jennifer and her recent depression, so it didn't surprise him a whole lot. Making promises to do something the next day Jennifer and I settled in for the night.

A couple nights later, as Jennifer and I sat down for supper, my phone rang.

"Hey, I have an idea!" Justin said, as soon as I answered. "AND it might help you get a job."

"OK, I'm listening."

"Every year my firm throws this HUGE, black tie affair." he started explaining. "It's supposed to be a Christmas party but we always have it in January because the holidays are so darn crazy. Anyways, all employees are invited, as well as their spouse or guest but we also invite a lot of our vendors and prominent clients as well."

"So what are you saying?" I asked.

"I have been working here for10 yearsand I have only gone to this party TWICE because I was always working on some case and both of those times I went Stag. I'd be honored to have you on my arm." he continued. "So what do you think?"

"Justin, I would love to but I don't have anything to wear to an event like that and my roommate is going through a rough time right now." I said reluctantly. "I'm gonna have to say no."

"Your roommate is the same girl from the coffee shop right?"

"Yeah." I answered. "Jennifer."

"See if she wants to come along too."

"Justin ..."

"Look, I will buy you whatever clothes you need for the night. Your roommate too. I'm taking your lesson from my office seriously. I NEED to go to this with a beautiful woman on my arm, two would be even better!" he pleaded.

"When is it?" I asked, resigned that at the least, I would be going.

"It's in two weeks at the Grand Hotel downtown." he said excitedly, knowing he had me. "Danielle, you're the best!"

Yeah! I was the best!

It was two days of hard cleaning in his apartment before I worked up the courage to even mention it to Jennifer. Even then bringing it up to her wasn't easy. Talking her into it was almost as hard as not fucking Justin.

As I said, Monday and Tuesday were especially hard but by Wednesday, I had made great progress and I began slipping in to my normal routine. I was wearing a cute black "A" line skirt with a black, short sleeved button up shirt and nude hose held up by a bright red satin 6-strap garter belt with its matching bra and thong, as well as some cute black patent platform sling backs. Having much of the cleaning done I decided to make supper using some boneless, skinless chicken breasts I had set out the day before. I prepared some homemade chicken cordon bleu and put it in the oven while I whipped up some garlic mashed potatoes with cauliflower with broccoli as a side.

"You make one helluva housewife Danielle." he greeted me while I was bending over taking the pan out of the oven.

Setting it on top of the stove I slipped my oven mitts off, setting them on the counter. Taking off my apron, I turned around to thank him and found him right there, his hands coming to rest on my hips. His lips so close I could feel his hot breath and his touch set off tingles all over my body. Looking up into his eyes I expected his soft lips on mine any second.


"You are staying to help me eat this, right?" he asked, his nose grazing mine as he spoke.

My body was positively ALIVE from his touch but I wanted more. Wrapping my arms around him, I impossibly stepped closer to him, rubbing my tight body against his. Tipping my head back, I puckered my irresistible lips and tilted my head back in anticipation. Justin's hands reached around to cup my butt as his nose trailed lightly across and down my face toward my neck. When his lips finally made contact with my neck, I lost all strength in my legs. I was thankful his hands were where they were as my body became putty in his hands.

"Mmm!" I moaned with the sensation and expectation of more to come. Instead Justin stood back up, looked me in the eyes, and said without saying a word. 'This is what I want!' and I knew what he meant. It wasn't just me, it was everything. The beautiful wife, the cleaned house, supper ready on the table ... Everything. The look in his eyes and the connection there made me blush and I averted my gaze.

"Please stay for supper." he said, drawing my head up with two fingers on my chin. He was wearing a slight smile, his face softer than I had ever seen it.

How could I say no to that?

He didn't bother changing his clothes because he thought I was dressed so nice. He was so sweet, dimming the lights and putting on some soft dinner music before lighting a couple of candles. You almost would have thought he had cooked the meal himself. Like he was trying to impress a date. But then I guess he was ... me! I should have known what was happening when he poured me a glass of wine but honestly, I couldn't get the memory of his touch out of my head. My skin was still tingling with the sensation.

I loved the way he paid attention to me. When I talked he didn't interrupt and always maintained eye contact. I actually blushed a couple more times because he was watching me so intently. To this day I don't know what we talked about. We hopped from one topic to another with no rhyme or reason.

Collecting the plates, I decided to go ahead and wash them right away, so I didn't have to worry about them in the morning. While I was washing, Justin put away the leftovers. I was still washing when I felt him behind me again. His light touch started at my shoulders and tickled its way down to my hips reawakening the desire I felt from before. I stepped back into him and rubbed my ass on his rapidly hardening cock. Looking back over my shoulder, his lips were right there, ready to meet mine. Turning the rest of my body to meet him I caressed his legs with my thighs, his arms with my hands. Taking a deep breath, my breasts teased his chest and I pouted, looking up at him through my eyelashes. Justin didn't hesitate this time but neither did he rush it. His lips, Hot, Firm, Soft and Passionate, descended on mine, and I surrendered to him, parting my mouth to let his tongue in to play with mine.

Resting my head on his chest, the heat of the moment overwhelmed me and I relied on his strength to keep me up. I listened to his strong heart beating and it soothed me just like his strong arms wrapped around me. I began stroking his chest before I leaned up and gave him another kiss. Without breaking eye contact I began loosening his tie.

"Danielle?" Justin inquired.

"Shhhhhh!" I responded, pulling his tie free before unbuttoning his shirt.

Slowly turning him around and pushing him back until he was leaning against the sink, I worked on his belt and pants. Letting his pants fall over his hips, I reached my hands up to cup his face. Standing up as much as I could in my high heels I kissed him again. I put every ounce of passion I could muster in that kiss, and I felt his hand slip up under my skirt to feel my thong clad ass.

Lowering myself to my knees, I pulled his boxers down and slipped his cock into my mouth.

"Seriously?" He asked. "Right here? In front of the kitchen window?"

"Mmm Hmm!" I moaned into his cock and I felt his knees go weak with the sensation.

I worked his cock, long and slow, enjoying the curve of his erection. I paid every bit of my attention to it. I sucked, stroked, fondled, licked and kissed every square inch, making him feel like it was the center of the universe.

His knees quaked and he involuntarily thrust into my eager mouth as he erupted. Swallowing as fast as I could, I struggled to keep it all in. As he grunted his satisfaction I kept on sucking, extending his pleasure until I felt his hands on me, drawing me to my feet. I smiled at him as I wiped a bit of cum from the corner of my mouth and licked it clean.

"How do you do that?" he asked

"Magic!" I teased him with what could have been the punchline of an inside joke.

"Magic huh?" he said, scooping me off my feet. "Let's see if it works for me as well." he continued as he shuffled over to the couch carrying me. Setting me down gently he drew his pants up before tossing me a smile.

Wondering what he was up to, I smiled back, spread my legs raising my right leg up to rest on the couch. My skirt fell down to reveal my stockings and garter belt. Setting a hand on my knee I began running it down my leg closer and closer to my pussy, his gaze following. Shaking free of my enchantment he leaned down and gave me a small kiss on the forehead before backing away slowly. I didn't know what he was doing until he reached the curtains covering the great window. My eyes may have opened a bit in panic as I watched him slowly draw back the shades but then my breath trembled with anticipation.

Very similar to what I had done to him in his office, the first day we met, or what I did to Jennifer a few days later, I was about to experience the same thing but on the receiving end. 'This is SO HOT!' I thought to myself as he knelt between my legs.

Resting his hand on my foot, he slid it up and over my knee and back down to the welt where the garter belt was firmly attached to my stockings. His eyes seemed locked to my legs and lingerie as he continued his exploration.

I just watched him, wondering what he was going to do next. His reaction to seeing my frillies made me think this was probably the first time he had actually seen stockings on a woman before. He kissed me gently on my knee before looking up to catch my gaze. I gave him a smile and he proceeded, giving me another kiss on the inside of my thigh just above the knee. My body was tingling again, this time emanating from his lips as he kissed first one leg then the other, each kiss drawing him closer to my pussy.

He stopped there, just before my womanhood, still hidden behind its satin curtain. His fingers worked their way further up under my skirt as he proceeded, not so much asking permission as he was daring me to stop him. It was getting late in the evening and the sun had been down for a while, with the lights on in the living room, I had no doubt anyone looking would be in for a live action show. Looking from his eyes to the open curtains and back, my gaze dared him to continue.

My eyes fluttered into the back of my head as he planted another kiss, this time right on top of my sex. Even through my panties it sent a shock through my entire body. Trembling with anticipation I lifted my butt as he began drawing my wet panties down my legs. He tossed them unceremoniously over his shoulder, never breaking eye contact. With a smile on his face, he descended to kiss my pussy, slipping his tongue into my folds and over my sensitive clit.

Arching my back, I drove my pussy into his mouth and felt his tongue lapping my juices before probing my opening. Reaching down I guided his head back to my sensitive areas. My fingers curled in his hair as he hit all of my most sensitive places, driving me closer to the edge.

He mixed up what he was doing, never the same thing for too long, while I moaned in frustration and cooed in encouragement. The amazing agony seemed to go for hours, and like that person who gets on a roller coaster and wants to get off half way through, I was forced to ride it to completion.

My body gave him all the signs he needed to know I was on the verge, as I held his head to my pussy, my thighs clamped down on his head and my heels tried to push him further in. My soft moans and coos turned to screams of pleasure as his licking and sucking drew out my orgasm.

Coming up from my satisfied pussy, he smiled at me as I tried to compose myself. Throwing a leg over his head, I crossed my legs as my orgasm was fading. Still moaning, I tightened my thighs putting pressure on my clit. Justin stood up with a very pleased look on his face as he moved closer to my face.

"You are spending the night tonight, right?" he asked, leaning in to kiss me softly.

"Mmm. I'm sorry Justin." I replied, returning his kiss "I can't."

"Why?"

"Because if I stay, I know I wont be able to say No." I answered, touching his face. "And I'm not ready for that yet." I said. "I should really get going." I said, starting to stand.

"What about these?" he asked, picking up my panties.

"Hold on to them for now." I said, smiling from the doorway, my purse and keys in hand. "I'll get them tomorrow. Night!" Turning on my heel I walked away, the door behind me closing slowly.

Jennifer was a bit concerned about why I was late. Not wanting to answer that line of questions I distracted her by asking her again about coming to the party with Justin and I.

Eventually Jennifer caved, more to shut me up I suspect than anything else. Though how often do you get to go on a shopping spree? With someone else's credit card! In order to prepare for a party at a 5 star hotel!!

Courtesy of Justin, Jennifer bought this skin tight, iridescent long, blue dress with this super long slit up her left leg. It actually reminded me a bit of the dresses I saw at the Chinese pawn shop before I bought the corset, and it hugged her curves like nothing I had ever seen her in. It was so tight in fact she couldn't even wear panties, let alone a garter belt, because the lines of everything showed. She was however, able to wear her thigh highs that she paired with some white and sparkly platform heels that were like $200! I guess if she was going to be forced to go to a party and someone else was picking up the tab she was going to take full advantage of the situation. Later, when she tried the whole outfit on for me, my breath caught as I looked her up and down. She was stunning!