Bound Ch. 06: Bound to Get the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I picked out started with a trip to a local seamstress and Corsetiere I found online. The skirt was rather simple actually. Merely a long black unadorned satin skirt. The top, however, was an amazing black and silver brocade, over-bust corset. What I really liked most about the corset was the dragon patterns in the brocade. Not the big, clunky, snarly, fire breathing ones from European folklore but the long sinewy ones from Asian mythology. Ever since I bought the magical corset from the Chinese pawn shop I was more interested in Asian culture and Mythology, Dragons and Chi, nearly all of it symbolized so perfectly in the Ying Yang. Modeling it one last time for the Corsetiere I thought 'Justin should have been more careful letting me get whatever I needed for the night!' The rush fee alone easily added several hundred dollars. Feeling a little saucy and not knowing how the night might go, I also had her make me a matching garter belt and thong to go with the corset.

Standing there on the pedestal, modeling it in front of the three way mirror, I smoothed he skirt over my hips and tried to ignore the fluttering in my tummy. It was so beautiful and it looked so good on me I couldn't believe it actually was mine.

"You look stunning, Darling!" the Corsetiere told me and Jennifer nodded in agreement.

Twisting and turning to examine myself I agreed as well. The sweetheart design of the Corset trimmed my waist and drove my D cup breasts into the most spectacular cleavage I had ever seen and the strapless look of the corset made my neck look longer. The skirt fell evenly from my hips to puddle on the ground. ' I am DEFINATELY going to need platform heels or it's going to scrape!' I thought, as I examined myself.

The night of the party Jen and I got ready. I started with a nice hot bubble bath before shaving my legs and pussy. Wearing nothing but a towel I walked to my room where I kept my dress and continued getting ready. Donning the garter belt, I pulled up my stockings and attached the buttons. Even though they were completely covered, I had decided on wearing some high contrast back-seam stockings. Slipping my toes into some black strappy 'cage' sandals, I pulled on my skirt. Smoothing my skirt over my hips, I took a long, deep breath. It had been some time since I had worn the magical corset, and while I knew this was not the same, I was nervous about putting it on. Quelling my fears I wrapped the corset around my middle and secured the busk in front. Wiggling a bit to settle my breasts into the gussets of the corset, I began drawing in the laces. The night was young and I still needed to do my makeup so I only snugged the laces for now.

For my makeup I wanted something that reflected the elegance of what I was wearing, so I was careful not to over do anything. Taking one last look at myself in the mirror I went to go find Jennifer while drawing some black opera length gloves up my arms.

Jennifer was in her room, standing in front of the full length mirror, examining herself. She looked absolutely amazing in that skin tight dress. Her hair, piled high in an "up-do" with jewel embellishments that caught and refracted the light, was as glamorous as the dress. Seeing me reflected in the mirror she let out a long breath through pursed lips while running her hands over her hips, smoothing some wrinkle only her eyes could see.

"So! How do I look?" she asked, locking eyes with my reflection, a nervous look on her face.

"You look delicious!" I responded, walking over to her, resting my hands on her hips.

"That's good because I feel like a tart." she said. "Do you realize I am wearing only three article's of clothing!"

"Actually, since the thigh highs are a pair, I believe technically you're only wearing two." I pointed out.

"STOP!" she laughed, turning around to put her arms around me. "I can't believe I am going out wearing this." she said, turning back over her shoulder to see her derrière.

"You look stunning Jennifer!" I reassured her. "And there is definitely NO pantyline." I teased.

She glared at me with a mock skowly face for a moment before she asked. "So what shoes are you wearing?"

"These ones." I said, pulling up my skirt, showing off my "cage" platform sandals.

"I think you should wear your light up heels." she said, teasing me. "They would be like ground effects for your dress."

I stood there a moment with my mouth open, feigning being offended while inside I was wondering, 'Dammit! Why didn't I think of that?'

"If you don't need a hand with anything, would you tighten my laces?" I asked, with a snippy tone she knew was fake.

Shortly after she finished tightening my laces, Justin arrived to pick us up. He had gone all out, even renting a limo for the evening to take us to the hotel. What was really surprising was not only had he bought each of use a corsage, he also bought each of us jewelry. I had told him what he had been kind enough to buy for us and apparently with that in mind, he went jewelry shopping. For Jennifer he bought an amazing sapphire earring and necklace set. For me he bought this necklace that was more like a lacy collar adorned with small stones and one large one that sat just inside my cleavage.

Turning around, I allowed him to fasten the necklace for me. Turning back, I looked up at his face. Jennifer had gone back to the bedroom to put away the jewelry she had been wearing before putting on the new stuff.

I touched the collar necklace tentatively. Jennifer and I had played a bit with collars and I couldn't help but feel like I was marked as his property right now. Stepping in to his arms I reached up and kissed him lightly, not wanting to smudge my lipstick. Jennifer returned a moment later just as Justin's arm encircled my waist and drew me in for a more passionate kiss. I heard Jen's breath catch and felt her eyes on me as Justin and I kissed a moment longer.

As our kiss broken, like a gentleman, he presented each of us an arm to escort us to the limo.

After we got to the party it was clear Justin was the talk of the room. Apparently some people actually thought he was gay and were surprised to see him with not one but TWO hot dates. As for the party, it was about what I was expecting, the meal, exquisite, the fashion, high, and the bar, open. Like Justin thought, I had a chance to mingle with some pretty important people. Justin introducing Jennifer and I to nearly everyone in the room, giving me the opportunity to make an impression with many of his clients and prominent vendors. Considering who my date was, I was given many cards to call about setting up interviews.

'I can't believe it! This might actually work!' I thought.

As the night wore on and people starting fading out, Justin asked me to dance. We had just finished one dance and Justin was off getting me a fresh cocktail when Jen approached. By the look on her face I could tell something was bothering her.

"I think I want to go home." she said.

"Why?" I asked. "What's the matter?"

"Just sad." she starting explaining. "I mean, you have these two AMAZING guys, either one of which is a major catch and I'm still trying to get over losing Daniel."

I was finally beginning to understand the consequences of my transformation were not all being carried by me. Yeah, I know she had mentioned her loss before but hearing is not the same as FEELING it, like I could at that moment.

"Please don't go Jen." I pleaded. "Just a little bit longer and then we'll both go."

"And if Justin doesn't want to leave?"

"Then we'll take his limo and leave without him." I answered. "Another 30 minutes and it'll be midnight. We'll go then. OK?"

"OK." she answered, turning to walk toward the bar.

I didn't know what to do as I watched her walk away to take a seat at the bar. Standing there at the edge of the dance floor I continued watching her as she hooked her heel on the rung of the stool and crossed her right leg over her left and seemed to draw into herself as she ordered a glass of wine. I was nearly ready to say 'The hell with it!' and take her home when this man approached her and slid in to the bar stool next to her. Side stepping to a table, I slid onto a stool of my own never taking my eyes off what was transpiring across the room. He must have told a joke or something because all of a sudden she was laughing and covering her mouth with her hand, a moment after that she extended it in introduction which he promptly brought to his mouth and kissed.

It was obvious her spirits had been lifted as he talked to her and so were mine. She uncrossed and recrossed her legs using the long slit to put the expanse of her thigh on display, and her smile was ear to ear as she turned to face him.

"Everything OK?" Justin asked, as he returned with my drink.

"Yeah. I think so." I responded, still not taking my eyes off Jennifer. "Do you know who that is talking to Jen?" I asked.

"No, don't recognize him." Justin responded. "I can find out."

"No. That's OK." I said, turning my attention back to Justin. "I was just wondering."

The rest of the night was a blur as Jennifer and Greg (I found out his name later), Justin and I danced the night away before going home. As Justin and I were climbing into the limo, Jennifer decided to ride with Greg.

"I want all the details later." I said, giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"See you later." she said smiling.

I was ecstatic. Jennifer was back!!

Climbing in the back of the limo, I snuggled up to Justin as the Chauffeur closed the door. Between the champagne, music, and seeing Jen smile again, I had a very heady buzz that went straight to my loins. This was the problem I seemed to have whenever I was alone with a man but especially if alcohol was involved. I simply, could not, control, my urges.

Tipping my head back I lured him in for a kiss, my body coming alive in his hands as he caressed my nipped waist, his tongue slipping into my mouth. Unable to contain myself I likewise ran my hands over his body coming to rest on his rock hard cock. It twitched through his pants as I ran my hands over his shaft. Feeling it in my hand and remembering from when I had it in my mouth, I wanted it! Looking around for the controls, I closed the divider window before sliding out of my seat to kneel before him. His eyes drifted from my eyes to my cleavage, to my hands undoing his pants and then back to my eyes. 'He really is kinda cute.' I thought as I drew his cock from his tux and slipped it in my mouth.

Tasting the precum made my pussy quiver more. Without letting go of his cock or taking it out of my mouth, I did my best to hike up my skirt with my other hand so I could get to my drenched pussy. It took some time but I finally managed. Pulling my panties to the side I slipped my manicured fingers into my wet folds. I moaned deeply into his cock, as my fingers found my little love button, and he threw his head back and moaned in response.

I couldn't take it any more. I needed his cock someplace other than my mouth!

Catching his eyes, I sucked all the way to the top of the head and then off, giving it one last kiss. Pulling him gently by that solid shaft, I laid back on the long bench seat on the side of the car and spread my legs wide. He didn't need anymore direction as he slowly drew my left leg up and kissed it from the ankles of my stocking clad feet up and over my knee before planting one soft kiss on the bare flesh of my thighs. Little tingles shot up my leg with each kiss but the last one, the one on my thigh made my whole pussy quiver in a mini orgasm.

"Please tell me you have a condom." I said, with wide desperate eyes. Somehow in the flurry of the move, my pills had gotten misplaced and I missed when I was supposed to start them and now had to wait another cycle.

Without hesitation he pulled a box out of the inside pocket of his jacket, opened it and began rolling it on. I should have been angry, or upset, or ... SOMETHING, because he obviously thought he was getting laid tonight and here I was, flat on my back, in his limo, with my legs spread, practically begging him to shove his cock in me.

Yeah, I should have been upset but I was too damn horny to care!

Anticipating my skirt getting in the way of the good hard fucking I hoped for, and also wanting to show him everything his money bought, I unzipped and pulled it off, tossing it on the seat on the other side of the car.

I could have laughed at the look on his face when he saw my panties and garter belt matched the corset that was holding me so tight, and I would swear that his cock got harder as he took in the sight. That moment lasted just an instant and then he was moving again, his hard cock sticking out like a knife. Reaching down to help guide him home, he used that knife to cut me to the bone as he slid in all the way in one stroke. Ordinarily that maneuver would have hurt but I was literally dripping, my cum leaving a puddle on the leather seat as a soft, satisfied whimper escaped my lips.

Not that I was a connoisseur of cocks but I did notice his was thick and had a more substantial curvature to it that was hitting me in a completely different place than Chris's. 'Oh God!! Chris!!' I thought as Justin's cock rammed home again, and again, and again. Chris was still in my thoughts but only in the back of my mind and that was fading with each and every thrust.

"I love the stockings Danielle." Justin said, as he slowed his pace a bit. "I love the whole outfit actually. I only remotely anticipated this happening tonight."

"Thanks." I blurted out between thrusts. "To be honest, I didn't anticipate this either. It just kinda happened."

"I'm ... glad ... it ... did!" He said. "You're pussy is even more incredible than your mouth!"

All thoughts of Chris gone from my mind, I smiled a devilish smile before I kicked a leg over his head and rolled off the seat to kneel on the floor. Justin didn't waste any time in grabbing my hips and thrust into me again. One thing I noticed right away, it was a lot easier to deal with the motions of the car when the driver went around corners in this position.

Justin had one hand on my hip and the other braced against the roof of the car, as he carried on the assault of my pussy, each thrust driving me closer and closer to the divider glass. Soon I had both hands and my face pressed against that glass, moaning in ecstasy as I felt myself getting closer. Justin was practically whimpering with each thrust now and I began to wonder if the magic of the corset was somehow working on him. It started to dawn on me that maybe he COULDN'T cum until I did, or at least until I was close. Making a mental note to talk to Jennifer about that tomorrow, I shoved back from the glass. Turning around I slowly drove Justin all the way to the back of the limo and onto the seat before straddling him. I didn't even need to reach down to guide him, he was so hard. My eyes fluttered backward as I slowly impaled myself, squeezing his cock the whole was down.

Taking in a couple of deep breaths, I reveled in the feeling inside me as I began to slowly grind my hips. Opening my eyes just enough to look at him through my eyelashes, I took in his face. His face was a flurry of emotions, confusion, lust, anticipation and several more that I lost as my eyes fluttered shut again. His cock really was hitting me in a different spot, I realized as my breath became even more erratic, my G spot!

Grabbing his face with both hands I attacked his lips with mine. My tongue darting into his mouth with the same desperation of my loins. I clamped my pussy tight around his cock and began circling my hips as well.

After the second circle of my hips he found my timing and began thrusting to match. My body was on fire and I could barely breath as I reached up to the roof of the car to give me a little more leverage to drive myself onto his, Oh So Willing, shaft. I was getting close, SO close, just a little more ... and then my world exploded. I was cumming so hard I couldn't think, I couldn't breath, and I couldn't move. I collapsed onto Justin as he took over. His own orgasm tearing through him so hard I was surprised it didn't shoot straight through the condom.

It was such a strange, intense orgasm. As Justin was filling the condom, I utterly collapsed onto him, my arms wrapped around his body, my head resting on his shoulder as I began crying my eyes out. To this day I don't know WHY I was crying but I was. It wasn't just a tear here or there, this was an all out sobbing, cry fest, as my whole body shook with emotion.

"Oh my God, Danielle!" Justin exclaimed when he realized what was happening. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

I didn't answer. I couldn't because I didn't understand what was happening. I heard him ask again and I was able to shake my head 'No'. He started talking again before I shushed him mid-sentence. I didn't want to talk. I didn't want to play 20 questions. I just wanted to be held and comforted, and he seemed to understand that as he held me close, stroking my back. It seemed like hours later before I was properly comforted when I realized his cock was still hard, still in me, and I was in home.

"Thank you Justin." I said giving him a soft kiss before dismounting his glorious tool. "I'll call you tomorrow." I said pulling my skirt up. My panties were a sodden mess so I just put those into my clutch before giving him another kiss. I opened the door and was only mildly surprised to see the chauffeurs hand presented to help me out of the car.

"Thank you." I told the driver, who's name I never knew.

"It was my pleasure ma'am." he said, as he closed the door. "Is there anything else I can be of assistance with?"

"Thank you but no. I'll be fine." I said. Waving one last time to Justin, I turned and made my way up to my apartment.

Walking in to the apartment I was a bit surprised all the lights were out. I had been expecting Jennifer to be up waiting for me. Locking the door and setting my purse on the table I stepped out of my heels before starting down the hall to our room. I was just about to walk through the door when I heard a very distinctive, rhythmic, squeaking coming from the other side of the door.

'No! She couldn't!' I thought. 'She WOULDN'T!!!'

Pushing the door open slightly, I could see she WAS! Jennifer was naked except for her thigh highs and heels sitting astride Greg from the party, riding him slowly as her hands squeezed her breasts. Debating whether or not to watch, I decided. 'No, this is her moment, let her have her privacy.' I did, however take a second glance at Greg as I was closing the door. 'He is kinda cute.' I thought, as I retired to my room.

Stripping off my clothes I listened to their lovemaking with a perverse interest. Saving my corset for last I untied and released the laces before undoing the busk. Reconnecting the busk I opened a dresser drawer and set it in before closing it a bit harder than I intended. I stood there naked a long moment, listening to see if they had heard, praying I hadn't interrupted. When it appeared they hadn't heard, and not daring to open another drawer, I slid my naked body into bed.

As I laid there in bed it became VERY obvious Jennifer didn't know I was home. The soft coos of her love making soon became a crescendo, as she moaned and then screamed out her satisfaction. Greg likewise was moaning and grunting. He must have been giving it to her hard as the headboard started slapping the wall. There was one final cry from Jennifer and then all was silent.

Happy for my friend, even if I was a bit jealous, I rolled over and let sleep take me.

I awoke the next morning rested and relaxed, if a bit horny from all the erotic dreams I had that night. Stretching out beneath my covers I heard Jen and Greg start up again. 'You go girl!' I thought, as I slid out of bed. Not wanting to get completely dressed, I carefully got out and slipped into this black chemise I liked. It was a bit longer than the rest of my nighties and while it did still cup and display ample cleavage there were no sheer places.