Bound Ch. 06: Bound to Get the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Padding barefoot into the kitchen I heard their lovemaking reach another level as Jennifer cried out. Stifling a laugh, I opened the refrigerator and pulled out the eggs, bacon, and sausage. Suspecting they would be hungry after their tryst, I whipped up some pancakes before starting a pot of coffee and some bacon.

My timing must have been perfect because soon after I set the plate of pancakes on the table along with the bacon and coffee, Jennifer came out of the bedroom wearing nothing but her robe.

"Good morning Sunshine!" I said, a large smile on my face. "Did you have a fun night?"

"Um ... Yeah!" She said, surprised. "What time did you get in?"

"Around 1:00 or 1:30."

She covered her mouth with her hands as her eyes widened. "I figured you would go home with Justin."

"Nope!"

"I am SO embarrassed." Jennifer muttered slowly.

"Don't be, it looked like you were really enjoying yourself." I said eating a small piece of bacon. "Besides, it's not like I was as pure as the wind driven snow myself last night." I responded.

"But I thought you said ..." she started saying, obviously confused. "Oh, You didn't!" she continued as it dawned on her. "You DID!" she exclaimed with wide eyes. "IN THE LIMO!"

I didn't say a word but just crossed my legs, took a sip of coffee and smiled.

"OH MY GOD!!!!" she said, even more surprised than she had been, if that was possible. "What was it like?"

"I'll tell you later." I said, seeing Greg coming out of the bedroom fully dressed. "Good morning! Breakfast is served." I said indicating the spread on the table.

"No, I ... I can't." he said sheepishly.

"Of course you can." I said, sweetly. "Now how do you take your coffee?"

"Um ... Black." he said looking from me to Jen and back before sitting down.

It was obvious he felt pretty awkward at first but I did my best 50's housewife act to make him feel more at ease, 45 minutes later he left with a smile on his face, a full belly and promises to return another night for supper.

After giving him a good bye kiss Jennifer closed he door. "Again, I am SO sorry!" she exclaimed as she leaned against the closed door after he left. "I seriously thought you would go home with Justin or I NEVER would have brought him home."

"Then I'm glad you didn't know."

RING!! RING!! Called my telephone.

"Who would be calling this time of the morning on a Sunday?" I asked Jennifer, who promptly shrugged her shoulders.

"Hello." I said, not recognizing the number on the caller id

"Yes, could I speak to Ms. Danielle Reid please." said a woman's voice on the other side of the phone.

"Speaking." I said flashing my eyes at Jen.

"Good morning Ms. Reid." she continued in a very professional manner. "My name is Tammy Sullivan and I'm the HR director for Pierce Spencer. The reason I am calling his morning is to schedule an interview with you at your earliest convenience."

"On a Sunday?" I asked incredulously.

"Mr. Pierce was quite insistent." she explained. "Will Wednesday at 3:00 work for you?"

"Um yeah, that would be great."

"Very well." she said. "You will be interviewing with Jonathan Pierce ..." she droned on in a nasally tone as my hands feverishly wrote down directions, suite number, the position I would be interviewing for, etc. By the time I hung up the phone I was an excited, trembling, ball of nerves. I was so happy my hands were shaking.

"I've got an interview!" I shouted after I hung up. Jumping out of my chair, I ran to give Jen a hug, all thoughts of residual magical effects gone straight out of my mind.

The next couple of days were an absolute blur. The biggest problem I initially had was, what to wear? I thought my pencil skirt and a smart blouse but Jennifer quickly shot that down and instead suggested a business appropriate pant suit.

"It's always been a bit tight on me so it should fit you perfectly." Jennifer had said pulling it from her closet.

I don't know if it did or not but it was a better choice than anything I had for something so important.

Getting ready for the interview I slipped on a bright, pastel green, lacy bra and g-string, I made sure everything was nice and even before pulling up some trouser socks. Jennifer suggested I wear some knee highs instead but I DID NOT like the way they looked on me. Even the trouser socks were not to my taste but they were a sock as opposed to a knee high. Drawing the slacks up my long legs I inspected my tush in the mirror. Liking what I saw, I smiled before slipping on a satin cami. I already had my small diamond studs in my ears but I had one last thing I wanted to wear. It was a Christmas gift from Chris, a Ying Yang pendant about the size of a quarter. He had seen me admiring it when we had gone shopping and went back to get it for me. Wrapping it around my neck, I straightened the clasp and let it fall at the peak of my cleavage.

Giving myself one last look in the mirror, I smoothed my clothes and gave myself a once over before putting on the matching jacket and grabbing my purse. Determined, I strode out of the apartment with an air of confidence that would have made my parents proud.

That air quickly dissipated while waiting for my turn when the woman who went in before me came out crying. The intercom on the secretaries desk buzzed with a man's voice.

"I swear Cindy, if I have go through even ONE MORE of these STUPID interviews ..." the voice said trailing off at the end.

Cindy was this lovely, polite woman who was only slightly younger than me. She had a soft round face with big blue eyes and shoulder length hair that cupped in to frame her face. A quick glance revealed she was not engaged or married but definitely had good fashion sense as she was very smartly dressed in skin tight pants and a button up blouse.

Cindy just smiled at me trying to put me at ease before clicking the button on the intercom to answer. "Mr. Pierce, Your 3 O'clock is here."

"What do you mean 3 O' Clock!" the voice of the intercom inquired. "The last interview was at 2:30!"

"No Sir." Cindy responded. "HR added one more on Monday for 3 O' Clock."

"Sunnuva..." I heard through the heavy oak door.

"You can go in now." Cindy said with a smile, indicating the door.

Getting up, I took a deep breath to steel my nerves before walking with a purpose into the office. Putting on a face that the job was already mine, and the interview merely a formality, I strode in and presented my resume.

"Good afternoon Sir." I said. "I'm Danielle Reid, I'm here for the Personal Assistant position."

"Yes, I'm sure you are." he said, taking my resume.

I sat down knees together and crossed my ankles. Sitting forward, I tucked them under the chair. (Jennifer said it was a more 'Professional pose' than crossing at the knee.)

He briefly perused my resume' before setting it down on his desk.

"Tell me Ms. Reid." He said, fingers drumming my Resume', obviously annoyed. "What makes you think you are even remotely qualified for this position?"

"Well, as you can see from my Resume' I can type, answer phones, files..." I started before he cut me off.

"Right!" he said, as he leaned over to reach into his trash can. Slamming down several pieces of paper he grabbed the top one. "Jane Olsen, she can type 130 words a minute with 92% accuracy, knows how to answer phones and file." Tossing that one back in the trash can he grabbed another. "Amy Robbins, types 110 words a minute, 99% accuracy, files and answers phones." tossing that back in the can he grabbed another. "Jessica McCormick, 120 words a minute, 97% accuracy ... you get the idea. I could hire any one of these women and have a good SECRETARY! I am not looking for a secretary Ms. Reid, I already have one of those. I am looking for a personal assistant which is a completely different job. Now unless you possess some skill not on your resume, this interview is over.

"Please Mr Pierce." I pleaded, tears welling up in my eyes. "I really need this job."

"Ms Reid. This is a sales office. We convince people to buy what we have to offer. If you cannot even sell me on your qualifications ... I'm sorry." He said, shrugging his shoulders.

To this day I don't know why I did what happened next. Perhaps it was desperation to get the job, perhaps it was to prove to the jackass I had value, and perhaps it was because of the magic from the corset, though I doubt that, but I uncrossed my ankles and stood up. Pulling my phone out of my purse I cued up some music and set the phone down in the edge of his desk.

He started to protest but as the music began playing and I started dancing, his mouth closed and any comment was silenced. I moved slow and sexy in time to the beat, running my hands over my body, drawing his attention to my womanly assets. Unbuttoning my suit coat, I teased him by displaying briefly the skin of my shoulders before covering back up. Turning around I stuck my pert little ass out and rolled my hips before standing up straight on one legs trying to draw the pants tight enough to display what wasn't there to be displayed, ie my pantyline before giving myself a playful slap. The slap had a couple of purposes. One to further draw attention to my cute little derriere but, two, also to demonstrate how muscular it was. 'All that running and yoga is paying off now.' I thought. With my head still looking down at my tush, I raised my eyes to discover his eyes were right were I wanted them.

I held that pose for a moment until his eyes slowly came up to meet mine before walking slowly away from him, putting extra emphasis on my walk. About five steps later I turned around briskly, tearing my suit coat off, dropping it on the floor. His eyes ran over my body, top to bottom and then back up but paused the longest on my large breast that strained against the fabric. I slowly sauntered toward him. Raising my arms behind my head to tussle my hair, I arched my back, which caused my shirt to raise up displaying my midriff and the jewelry dangling from my naval piercing.

By the look on his face, I had him and I knew it. Now it was just a question as to how far I was going to let this go. The problem was, dancing like this, getting him turned on, had awakened a fire in me.

My chest was heaving, which only drew more attention to my large breasts, my nipples clearly on display against the taut fabric, as the first song ended. The next song started and I began walking around his desk, putting an extra bump in my hips with each, slow step. I traced my fingers around its outer edges as I got closer to him, my eyes never breaking contact with his.

He sat there in his chair following my movements with a look on his face that suggested THIS is what he was REALLY looking for in an assistant, words per minute, accuracy, and ability to file be damned, what he wanted was someone who could do DICK-tation. Determined to get the job I lowered myself to my knees as he turned in his chair to face me.

I knelt there a moment between his legs, my hands near his bulging sex. I knew what I was going to do next and I didn't even question why. I looked at him and noted the confident, cocky look on his face, like this was were I belonged, on my knees. I should have been offended. I should have got up and left him with his balls blue and a glass of ice water, instead however, I began unbuckling his belt and then his pants.

Tearing my eyes away from his I looked down at the object of my desire as I freed it from his pants. I remember being slightly less than impressed with what I saw but I acted like it was the biggest cock I had ever seen. Looking back up to his face as much as I could, I drew his cock to my mouth and licked clean the evidence of his excitement.

'I need to draw this out, make this the most memorable experience of his life!' I thought, as I took more and more of his shaft into my mouth. I used my tongue to massage all the most sensitive places I, from my life before the transformation, knew about. His pants were getting in the way for some of the things I wanted to do, so between strokes where his cock disappeared into my mouth, I began pulling his pants down. I barely noticed his hands drawing off my blouse but soon they both lay on the floor. His pants were in a puddle around his ankles and his knees splayed out giving me clear access to everything.

Redirecting my attention, I unlocked my mouth from his cock with a POP! I slowly stroked his shaft with one hand while I used the other to tease and lightly fondle his scrotum. I smiled as I felt it slowly tightening up with the attention. His eyes were so piercing, even in this state as he looked down at me. I rained kisses on the inside of his thighs, slowly working my way back. I kissed and licked his balls before licking all the way up his shaft, doing my best to maintain eye contact the whole time.

I paused there at the top, my hands still working his cock and balls as I exhaled my hot breath onto his hard shaft. I was nearly ready to take it in my mouth again when he stood up drawing me up with him. I never stopped working his tool as he stepped in close, reached around me and popped my bra off.

My breath shuddered a bit when the cool air of his office hit my bare breasts and my whole body trembled when his tongue and lips began teasing my nipples. I was so distracted by his attention that I didn't notice his hands working on my pants until he was pushing them over my hips my, barley there, g-string proudly on display. We stood there a moment and my lips ached to feel his touch. My eyes fluttered shut as I came up on my toes drawing him in, instead I felt the cold walnut of his desk as he turned me around and bent me over.

Mr. Pierce ran his hands over my body from my shoulders down to caress the sides of my breasts that were mashed into his desk and on to my shapely hips. His fingers hooked the string of my panties and drew it to the side before he lined himself up.

He was more gentle than I thought he would be. I expected him to ram it in me with no regard for how I might be hurt, instead he worked himself in slowly, before drawing back and then working in a bit more until he was all the way in. I may not have been impressed when I first saw his cock but I was impressed with how he used it. 'I guess the old saying IS true.' I thought to myself as he worked in my tight little box. 'it's not what you've got, it's how you use it!'

Reaching down to play with my pussy, I tittled my clit, urging my orgasm along. I could feel myself tightening up on his shaft and I knew he would soon be spilling his seed inside my unprotected pussy. I hadn't expected to have his cock in me so I never thought to tell him to put a condom on. Stifling a cry my orgasm tore through me, curling my toes in my slingback pumps. There was a brief flurry of activity from him and then nothing as he pulled his cock from my ripe pussy. His hot cum landed all over my back, splattering over my tattoo before flowing to form puddles. It was such a disrespectful action but it was SO hot!!

"Wait here." he said. "I'll get a towel."

"It was a real pleasure meeting with you this afternoon." Mr. Pierce said, shaking my hand after we exited his office. "Cindy, would you please schedule Ms. Reid next Tuesday at 2 for a second interview."

"Sir, you already have an appointment with Mr. Peterson at 2 next Tuesday." Cindy pointed out.

"I am well aware of my schedule Cindy but go ahead and make it 1:45 so the computer doesn't freak out." he said, before turning and disappearing back into his office, his gruff, impersonal demeanor back in full force.

Cindy and I watched as his door closed. Turning back to Cindy I saw her mouth was partially open in an almost dumbfounded way. Her eyes darted from the closed door to me with an obvious unspoken question.

"Well I got a follow up interview." I said, trying to make conversation. "That has to be good right? I mean there can't be TOO many people that get a second interview."

"Actually." she said, still in disbelief as she began entering the appointment into the computer. "You're the only one."

"OH!"

"We'll see you on Tuesday." she said in a tone that was obviously a dismissal.

Walking back to my car, I decided to keep my little tryst a secret from Jennifer, at least for now anyway. At least until I could figure out what, and most importantly why it happened.

That night Jennifer, Chris and I celebrated at his house with grilled steaks and micro-brews.

I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting for the follow up interview. I guess in the back of my mind I knew it was going to be the same as the last one. Not wanting to wear the same thing I wore to the first interview, plus I really was more comfortable in skirts and dresses, I slipped into a tight black skirt with a blue satin blouse. The lingerie I chose actually closely matched the blue of the blouse with a black lace accent to the cups of the bra. The waistband of the thong and garter belt were likewise embellished. The stockings I chose had a Cuban reinforced heel and toe and a deep black back seam. Not a classic color however, they were a soft blue similar to the color of the blouse. A quick perusal of Jennifer's closet and I found a black jacket from a pantsuit that worked well with my skirt making it appear to be a skirt suit. Slipping my feet into my platform slingbacks I headed off to get the job.

"Ms. Reid!" Mr. Pierce greeted me. "So good to see you again. Please have a seat."

Smoothing my skirt I took a seat in one of the two big leather chairs in his office. Crossing my legs I paid close attention to what he was about to say. I expected more questions about "qualifications" and other such things. What he said was something completely different.

"I have a very important, potential client that will be here in 10 minutes." Mr. Pierce explained. "You showed me last week you have drive and are willing to go the extra mile." He said folding his hands on his desk. "I've been working this contract for almost a year now and he is still on the fence. You help me land this contract and the job is yours" he said.

I struggled to keep my excitement in check as he continued.

"as well as 2% commission on all sales. This is a bonus above and beyond your salary."

"I'll do my best!" I assured him, while inside I was all a flutter. 'Two percent commission ON TOP OF MY SALARY!' I thought excitedly.

A short time later the client, Alexander Peterson, a married man with salt and pepper hair, arrived. Mr. Pierce introduced me and we shook hands before taking our seats. Mr. Pierce explained to him again the reasons why he should choose our firm and even tried throwing in a few things to 'sweeten the deal' but it was clear to me he was making no headway. It was about then that Cindy called on the intercom and Mr. Pierce excused himself for a moment. I can only imagine it had all been planned.

"Well, I really should get going." Mr. Peterson said after Jonathan stepped out of the office. "Good day Ms. Reid." he said, standing up to leave.

Determined to get this contract AND the job, I stood with Mr. Peterson.

"Perhaps I can persuade you Sir. Spencer Pierce may not be the biggest name in the industry but we pride ourselves on our 'Personal' touch Mr. Peterson." I said, stepping in close and teasing his tie. "And I think you will find our 'customer service' as well as our service AFTER the sale unmatched among our competitors, making Spencer Pierce thefinestin the industry." I said looking up into his golden brown eyes.

"Could you demonstrate this 'Personal touch'?" He asked, his eyes practically falling into my cleavage.

"It would be my pleasure." I responded, bringing my hand up to caress the bulge in his pants. Slowly lowering myself to my knees I ignored the wedding ring he was wearing and instead focused on his belt. 'I must REALLY enjoy sucking cock!' I thought to myself as I slid his shaft into my mouth, while stroking him gently with my hand.