Bound Ch. 06: Bound to Get the Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That IS a personal touch." He whispered, setting his hand on my head as I began working him in earnest.

"That is merely a sample of our standard package." I said, removing his cock briefly. "Would you care to see the Premier?" I asked, surprising even myself.

"Yes! Please!"

Giving him a last sample of what my mouth, deep throating his cock, was like, I stood up and walked away from him, pulling my skirt up and over my hips. When I reached Mr. Pierce's desk, I bent over resting my breasts on the cold Walnut. Reaching back between my legs, I slipped my fingers into my panties and began fingering myself for his viewing pleasure.

A smile split his face as he walked over to me. I expected him to shove his hard cock in me but he surprised me when he fell to his knees and licked my pussy and up over the tight rosebud of my ass before lining up. He was gentle with me and I was thankful. While he was not the biggest cock I had experienced so far, he WAS the thickest. Nearly as thick as the large dildo Jennifer had punished me with, what seemed like so long ago.

I was glad I was leaning on the desk as he began entering me. Using my new found flexibility, do to all the yoga, I spread my legs as wide as they needed to go to put my waist at desktop level. My knees trembled with the pleasure as he slid into me. Once he was in all the way in he drew back and gave me another, long, slow stroke further allowing me to acclimate to his girth and I needed that moment! He was so thick I was having a hard time breathing and it felt like I was being split in two. Once he felt my pussy loosen up on his shaft, he gave me several hard thrusts in a row while I softly cooed my pleasure.

Pulling his cock out of my dripping wet pussy he turned me around and tore my blouse off, buttons flying around the room. I had never been so man handled and I found it kind of exciting as I reached up and pulled my bra down giving him easy access to my large breasts. A shiver went straight threw me all the way to my core when his mouth encased my sensitive nipples.

His hands that had started on my breasts worked their way down to my hips, over my butt and down to my thighs, where he picked me up and set me on the desk. Coming up from my breasts he walked around the side of the desk, turning me on my butt, so I could lay out as he began fucking me again. Reaching down between my legs to play with my clit, I put a finger on his slick shaft as it moved in and out of me. Soon my fingers were drenched with my juices which I brought to my mouth and licked clean. I heard another slight commotion in the room but was distracted when Mr. Peterson moved again to stand behind the desk, never slowing. 'Why did he move?' I wondered. 'The desk isn't wide enough for even my little body!'

As my head slid off the backside I understood. With a smile on his, I saw Mr. Pierce walking toward me stroking an equally hard cock as the one in my pussy. I opened my mouth in protest but Mr. Pierce filled that void and all that came out was a very satisfied sounding, "Mmm!!"

'Howdo Igetmyself into thesesituations?' I thought briefly before I answered my own question. 'Because on some level,you enjoy it!' You know what? I did!

There I was getting fucked from both ends by two men, one of them nearly old enough to be my father and I was enjoying it. It did take a little getting used to, not being the one in control of how deep the cock in my throat was, but once I figured out Jonathan's timing I could breath again.

Clamping tightly to the cock in my pussy I began to focus more on the one in my mouth. Past experience had shown me that Mr. Peterson wouldn't cum before I did, and I was quite a way from that yet. Mr. Pierce on the other hand was another story, the magic didn't affect my mouth and the pleasure it was capable of dealing, and soon he was grunting, pumping his cum straight into my belly.

As Mr. Pierce retired to the couch by the dry bar I decided to take control of the situation in which I found myself. Sitting up I kissed Mr. Peterson forcefully, pushing him back and into Mr. Pierces commanding leather chair. I had him at my mercy as I licked a finger before trailing it all the way down my body to wet it with my juices. With my fingers practically dripping, I stuck them in his mouth, enjoying the feeling of his tongue cleaning them. Giving him a kiss, my tongue darted into his mouth, teasing him before I turned around, my pussy poised over his rigid tool.

I pinched my nipples and ground my hips over his shaft until I felt the folds of my love canal catch the head. I looked back over my shoulder to see the look on his face as I slid down, taking all of him in me again.

I began rocking, and rolling my hips while playing with my clit. He was MY toy now. Thankfully I knew, or at least suspected, he would not be able to cum until I did. Keeping that in mind, I kept working and grinding on him, his breath becoming more and more erratic, his body trembling. 'The poor man!' I thought. 'He needs to cumso badbut he's stuck right on the verge.' I actually did feel a little sorry for him. I could only imagine what it felt like.

Finally feeling my own satisfaction rising in me, I slid off his cock to my knees. Taking him in my hand, I stroked him, long, hard and fast while using the other to continue working my pussy. As my climax peaked, he shot several long ropes of cum on me, the first one hit my chin, the second I got in my mouth, while the third landed on my breasts. I continued working his shaft using my hand and mouth as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

Using my fingers, I wiped the cum from my chin and breasts and put it in my mouth, making a show of it. Standing up so I was face to face with Mr. Peterson, I found my own breath was still a bit erratic as well.

"I do hope you will remember this when you consider your decision." I said, giving him one last soft kiss before excusing myself to the bathroom. On the way to Mr. Pierce's private bathroom I picked up my suit coat and tossed it over my shoulder. I also didn't bother pulling the skirt down and I could feel their eyes on me the whole way.

I heard them talking some more while I was in the bathroom, trying to compose myself. Checking to make sure the seams of my stockings were still straight, I pulled my skirt back down. My blouse unfortunately was a total loss. Even if I did find all the buttons, the fabric itself was torn in several places. Balling it up I tossed it in the garbage and settled my suit coat on my shoulders before fastening all the buttons. Without the blouse underneath I was displaying a LOT of cleavage! Making sure I didn't have any cum in my hair, or on my cheek, I returned to the office to see Mr. Peterson shaking hands with Mr. Pierce.

"That has to have been the most enjoyable contract negotiation I have ever been a part of Jonathan." Mr. Peterson was saying. "And you young lady, drive a hard bargain. I look forward to doing business with you in the future." he said to me, extending his hand. Remembering how my Uncles taught me how to shake hands I formed the arch with the bridge of my knuckles and gave him a firm handshake before he turned it over to give it a kiss. "Oh, I almost forgot." he said pulling out his wallet and handing me a hundred dollar bill. "Sorry about ruining your blouse. That should be enough to get you a new one."

"Thank you Mr. Peterson." I said before he walked out the door.

"So I got the job right?" I asked Jonathan after Mr. Peterson was gone, the taste of his cum still strong in my mouth.

"Welcome aboard Ms. Reid." Mr Pierce said with a smile. "I'll let HR know my decision and they will bring you in for your orientation once I get back from vacation."

"Wait! What? How long is that going to be?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"I'll be gone two weeks but I might take a few more days on the backside." he said putting on his jacket and grabbing his briefcase. "Sorry to do this to you but to be honest I wasn't expecting to find someone this quickly." Guiding me to the door he continued. "Good work today!" he said slapping my ass like I was a sports player on the same team, I jumped in response to the unexpected gesture.

At that moment I felt like I had been pimped out, especially considering the C note sitting in my pocket. Cindy put my mind at ease though when she handed me the employment packet to peruse between now and whenever HR called me back.

I remember having very conflicted feelings after I left. I had a job and my life was one step closer to normalcy but at what cost? It seemed like a good job that would pay well, especially if they stood by the commission bonus. After looking at the job packet, I realized it would also probably involve some amount of travel. Yet if today was any indication of what was to come, I would be spending a considerable amount of time on my back and knees. Stifling my feelings for now, I decided to take the job and see what else, if anything, came my way. After all, there was nothing preventing me from finding and taking a different job if a better offer came along. I tried my best to make myself believe that. Needing more time to think, I drove the long way home with a short stop for ice cream on the way. Like Jennifer said "It's an age old secret of all womankind!"