Bound Ch. 08: Bound and Confused

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Jen!" I said darting up to my feet and pushed her, protesting, from my room and closed the door. Inspecting my face in the mirror I dried my eyes. Determining the damage was not bad enough I needed to strip it all off and start over, I instead stripped off all my clothes.

Rummaging through my dresser I grabbed the bright red, leather and lace, six strap garter belt with its matching bra and panties and tossed them on the bed. A pair of micro fishnet stockings soon joined them as I darted to the closet. I slid through dress after dress trying to find the one that 'spoke' to me. I finally found it in a black wrap dress. It was nearly knee length with a V-neck and ¾ length sleeves but with open shoulders. It was actually called a 'cold shoulder wrap dress' and it wasn't just a clever name.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Do you need a hand in there?" Jennifer called out from the hall.

"No Jen." I responded. "I'm fine." as I settled the garter belt on my hips.

Really, Seriously, for the FIRST TIME since being permanently transformed, I knew what I wanted, and it gave me such a feeling of empowerment.

Pulling the stockings up my legs I verified the back-seams weren't crooked and attached the buttons. Inspecting myself in the mirror I took in what I saw. My high firm breasts, my flat tummy, my hips defined and pussy showcased by the cut of the garter belt. Wrapping the bra around my chest I leaned forward to settle my large breasts in the leather cups before working the clasp behind my back.

If I would have had more time I would have painted my toenails to match the red of my lingerie and chosen some open toe shoes but I didn't have that kind of time. At least in my head I didn't. Instead I grabbed my simple black patent pumps and slid my feet into those as I was drawing the dress around my body. Wrapping myself up in the fabric I tied the fasteners before sitting down and touching up my makeup.

Knock, Knock!

"Are you sure you don't need a hand?" Jennifer asked again.

"Positive!" I said, examining myself in the mirror as I fastened the Ying Yang necklace to dangle just inside my cleavage. 'Something isn't quite right.' I thought as I looked at myself, turning this way and that. 'My Hair!' I thought. Pulling my hair, that was finally long enough, up into a little ponytail I felt comfortable everything looked good.

Hooking my purse on my elbow, I flung open the door and was almost knocked over by a falling Jennifer before she caught herself on the door frame. I laughed at the huge smile she put on her face that was, I think, supposed to say 'OH, No. I wasn't just listening at your door!"

When she realized the position she was in and heard my laughter she began laughing as well. It was good to laugh with her again.

"YOU! Jennifer, are the woman I love." I said, standing her up and giving her a hug. "I always have and I always will."

"I love you too!" she said tearing up a bit. "Where are you going?"

"To get the MAN I love!" I answered. Grabbing my long coat, I headed toward the door.

"Wait!" she pleaded. "Which one?" she asked as I walked out.

"I'll tell you later." I yelled, as I started running down the hall, letting the door close behind me.

You know, it's so funny looking back after all this time. There was absolutely, positively, no urgency, no reason I couldn't have waited for morning, or heck ... even a few days. The feeling I had in my chest though, made me want to take care of everything ... tonight. Finally, for the first time since my transformation, I knew exactly what I wanted and I didn't want to wait anymore.