Bound for Change

Story Info
A wife journeys from marital bondage to total slut sex toy.
12.3k words
4.62
210.6k
280
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers

As always, this is a work of erotic fiction and if you continue to read this you do so of your own volition. None of the events described herein have ever happened.

Although I encourage readers to give me feedback both positive and negative, nasty anonymous comments are not appreciated and will be deleted. If you enjoy this story, please take a moment to register your vote with the stars at the end. .

*

I really had thought it was a good idea. The website looked quite professional and Eric would be there the whole time to make sure things didn't go too far. It was the wildest thing, by a long shot, that I had ever contemplated doing, and the more we talked about it, the more real the possibility became.

After 7 years of marriage, the fires of passion had begun to dwindle down to a few coals. Eric had talked me into being a little more adventurous in the bedroom and had introduced some light bondage into our sex life. Although it had never been something I was interested in, apparently Eric had fantasized about it since he was a teenager.

For almost a year now, Eric had been tying me up in various predicaments, some quite elaborate, and taking advantage of my helplessness to satisfy his fetish. Initially I was a bit reluctant, but it seemed harmless enough between consenting adults. Except for the odd unintentional chafe or rope burn, he never hurt me in any way.

As time passed, I became quite comfortable with the helplessness of being bound, and came to crave the teasing and eventual release of my "forced" orgasms. Encouraged by my acceptance, Eric often included me in his web searches for new "ties" and predicaments. We spent many nights surfing the web and discussing the things we saw and thought to try.

It was on one of those surfing sessions that we discovered a website that had a tab called "Model Call". Eric insisted that we click on it and it took us to an area of the site which solicited women to become bondage models. Eric was instantly intrigued, but I was quite apprehensive. It was one thing to have my husband tie me up at home and manhandle me to orgasm, it was something else entirely, to consider doing it while a stranger took pictures.

But Eric became obsessed. He returned to that page repeatedly during our surfing sessions and began talking about it whenever he had me restrained. Fantasizing about another man in the room taking pictures. Once when he had me blindfolded he began talking in a strange accent and taking pictures of me. It was a bit disturbing at first, but when he finally made me orgasm, it was volcanic for us both.

As time passed, Eric's continued return to that website and role play fantasy, began to desensitize me and I started to see the erotic potential of posing for strangers. As I began to come around, Eric pointed out that one of the model categories was for clothed models, and really started to work on me to at least try that. When he offered to take me on a Caribbean cruise with the modeling fee, I finally agreed to give it a try.

When Tyler met us at the studio, I was smitten. He was a hunk with a capital H. Tall and swarthy with a muscular body showing through his tight clothes. He was very understanding and gentle as he answered my questions and allayed my concerns. Yes Eric would be there the whole time. Yes there would be a safe word. Yes I could stop or take break anytime I needed. No we wouldn't be alone, his rigger and lighting people would also be at the shoot.

My first impression of the man was that he would be both accommodating and gentle, and would do his best to keep me safe and as comfortable as possible. When he showed us his portfolio of clothed bondage shots, I was convinced. Although they were securely bound in all manner of poses, all the women were fully clothed, and there was no hint of fear or concern on their faces or in their eyes.

When I agreed to sign a modeling contract for a clothed shoot. I glanced at Eric sitting beside me and saw the clear outline of his hard cock in his slacks. A little voice inside my head wondered if Tyler was having a similar reaction, but he seemed to be all business as he asked me about my measurements, dress and shoe size. He told us he would be choosing an outfit for me. Something a bit revealing, but not too much. Nothing I wouldn't wear out clubbing for example.

It was about a week later on a Saturday, that we returned for the shoot. True to his word, the outfit Tyler had chosen was a bit risqué with a rather short skirt and button front silk chemise. He had even chosen a black lace push-up bra and black French-cut panties. Not being used to wearing hose and garters, it took me a little longer than normal to change, but when I came back to the studio, Tyler was extremely complimentary.

I could see the gleam in Eric's eyes as he watched me walk into the studio in the sexy outfit and extreme high heels Tyler had provided, but the other men seemed oblivious as they went about their business. The studio lights and flash umbrellas were all set up and there was a secretary chair and desk in the corner.

Tyler instructed me to sit in the chair and relax as Andrew the rigger approached with several lengths of rope. First one ankle, then the other were wrapped in rope then tied back to the base of the chair. Tyler was taking a few shots as the tie progressed, and I was a bit nervous that I was having difficulty keeping my knees together. I needn't have worried as the next rope went around my legs below and above my knees forcing them tightly together.

With my legs tightly bound in this manner. Andrew politely asked me to lean back in the chair and put my hands on the armrests. It didn't take long before my arms were wrapped to the chair from wrist to elbow. At various intervals, I tested the bonds and found myself to be quite immobile. As Andrew continued to secure me to the chair, my arousal began to increase.

This was really happening. A stranger was tying me to a chair while three other men watched, one of whom was taking pictures, and another was my husband, who I could see, was trying to conceal a raging hard-on. I was becoming aroused, but at the same time nervous about being bound before four horny men, but when I looked around I saw that Eric was the only one who seemed to be affected in that way.

Tyler began taking many more pictures now that I was truly bound and asked me to struggle a bit for the camera. I pulled and leaned this way and that but could not loosen the ropes one iota. I hardly noticed that my skirt was riding up as I struggled until I saw Eric's eyes glued to my legs. I asked Tyler if Eric could pull down my skirt a bit, but Eric told me not to be silly. With my knees tied together there was no chance of over exposure.

My predicament was beginning to play on my mind. I was exposing a little more than I had intended but was still safely covered. This loss of control and Eric's refusal to help me recover caused my libido to notch up to a whole new level. I increased my struggles a bit which resulted in a flurry of camera activity.

When Andrew approached me with a ball gag, I nearly panicked. I had known this was coming, and we had even discussed a safe signal for when I was unable to talk, but I wasn't sure I was ready for it yet. When he stepped behind me I opened my mouth to object, and he unceremoniously popped the ball between my lips and buckled the strap behind my head.

Once again I started to struggle and once again Tyler went to work. I almost used the signal, but the smile on Eric's face calmed me and I began to enjoy the feeling of helplessness at the hands of these strangers. Now Tyler was on the move. He came in tight for several close-ups of my legs, feet, hands and arms bound tightly to the chair. He took several shots of the ball stretching my lips and and the straps pulling back the corners of my mouth. He made sure to capture the string of drool that escaped to leak down my chin.

When Tyler retreated, Andrew returned with another long segment of rope which he wrapped around my waist several times, then up between my breasts and over the back of the chair. I was now completely fixed in place. I struggled, pulled and grunted to no avail. I was completely helpless, at the mercy of these men and it was turning me on like nothing before. This time when Tyler stepped in for close-up work, I saw him pause, then sniff, then smile.

I was so focused on my bonds that I had not realized that my pussy was betraying me until I saw that little smile on Tyler's face. Suddenly I too caught the scent of my musk rising from my leaking pussy. He must have seen the realization dawn on my face, because he turned and walked over and whispered something to Eric, who nodded in response.

When Andrew started to unbutton my chemise, I really started to panic. His strong hands were right there at my breasts. I was afraid to struggle for fear of tearing the buttons or rubbing myself on him as he worked. I was so scared that I couldn't even choke out the safe sound we had agreed upon. He must have seen the panic in my eyes and he turned to look at Eric. I could hardly believe my ears when Eric simply smiled, nodded and told him it was OK to go ahead.

With the buttons undone down to below the bra, I was now showing a generous amount of cleavage and a goodly bit of the tops of my breasts over the bra. When I looked down to see how much was exposed, I saw that my struggles had also caused my skirt to ride up beyond the stocking tops to show a bit of thigh and a hint of the panties which were now soaked with my juices.

My mind was a blur as Tyler shot several more close-ups of my gagged mouth, and the drool that was now leaking onto the exposed tops of my breasts adding to the sheen of sweat already there as a result of my struggles under the hot lights. The last few shots were with the camera directed at my lap, capturing my humiliating exposure there.

After that, Tyler turned away from me and called it a wrap. Andrew was there in a flash, removing the gag and quickly undoing the ropes to free me from the chair. As he worked he gave a steady stream of praise for my performance, telling me how well I had done, how great the pictures were going to turn out. He was soon joined by Eric who also sang the praises of my performance. I was a little disappointed that Tyler didn't have any compliments for me at all.

That night at home, Eric was a wild man in bed. He couldn't stop talking about the photo shoot and how exciting it had been. He told me he'd had a full solid erection during the entire shoot, and almost came in his pants when he allowed Andrew to unbutton my blouse. Although I hadn't noticed him, the young guy doing the lights had rubbed himself through his pants as I had struggled and drooled on myself at the end.

Reliving the session through Eric's eyes gave me a new thrill and I was wet and ready when he pushed me onto the bed and fucked me until I screamed.

It was only a couple days before we got the e-mail from Tyler indicating that my pictures were up on the site. Eric and I waited until after dinner before we sat at the computer and logged on. I was as nervous as a cat as I watched Eric navigate to my pictures, then shocked as I saw the first one pop up on screen. We had surfed a lot of bondage sites and enjoyed pictures of women in all manner of restraints, but this time I knew that woman. That woman was me and I looked hot.

By the time we got to the last shots in the session we were both in heat. Eric had a raging hard on and I was soaking through my panties again. In bed that night, Eric rode me like a stallion and made me cum repeatedly as he did so.

We surfed to 'our shoot' time and again over the next few weeks, and Eric even started teasing me about how I felt that strange men and perhaps couples like us, were likely masturbating as they clicked through my pictures. Although I was a little shocked at this suggestion, it always made Eric harder than a rock and he began teasing me about it with increasing regularity. Once again, the repetition and excitement desensitized me until I joined in with his fantasy.

Coincidentally, around that time, we got an e-mail from Tyler asking if we had any interest in doing another session. Apparently my first photo set had generated quite a bit of positive feedback from his members and a number of requests for another post. Eric was instantly aroused. He became obsessed and talked of nothing else day and night until I relented.

When we contacted Tyler, he was quick to return our message and arrange a date for our next session. The closer we got to the appointed date, the wilder Eric became. He kept up a steady stream of fantasy talk both in and out of the bedroom, He restrained me in many helpless positions and teased me mercilessly while I was restrained. Through it all he kept reinforcing the scenario of my being at the mercy of strangers, and slowly relentlessly he pulled me along into his fantasy.

When the day finally arrived, we were both nervous and excited when we arrived at the studio. When Tyler met us at the door, he asked us to step into his office to handle some paperwork. As we sat down, he asked if we were interested in bumping things up a notch. He then explained that he had a lot of correspondence from his website members about my original shoot and that they all wanted to see a little more of me.

He explained that the next level of shoot was with the model in more revealing attire, and indicated that the membership would be dissatisfied with a simple repeat of the fully clothed session. I didn't even get a chance to open my mouth before Eric was insisting that I should do it. Telling me that I would still not be revealing myself totally, that it would be exciting for both of us and then leaning in to whisper how hard he was getting at the thought.

Caught up in Eric's instant enthusiasm, and falling prey to the conditioning he had done in the last few weeks, I cautiously agreed, providing it would go no further than bra and panties. Eric was like a kid in a candy store as I signed the release paperwork for the more revealing shoot which Tyler had quickly produced.

Soon I was dressed in a short skirt and a plain white blouse which covered the lacy push-up bra and thong panties. Although I had not been naïve enough to think that I would be dressed in granny panties, the thong was a bit more revealing than I had anticipated.

When I entered the studio, there was a completely different air about it than in our first shoot. The set was darker, a little sinister even, and there were a few more props in the room. Eric was sitting quietly in a corner chair, while Tyler worked with Rory the young lighting guy and Andrew arranged the props. When they heard my heels on the floor, their attention momentarily switched to me but it was Andrew who stopped work and approached me. In a very soft and soothing voice, he began explaining his thoughts for today's shoot. He told me about the types of ties he had planned and asked how I felt about them. He then showed me the gag he wanted to use and again, asked if I felt comfortable with it.

It all had an almost surreal feeling about it. Even though we had talked and fantasized about it a lot, it was totally different to be actually doing it. Talking quietly and calmly to a man who was virtually a stranger about how he was going to tie me up and gag me before he stripped me to my scanties as my husband watched and another stranger took pictures of it all. Surreal and arousing in equal measure. I could feel my center melt and my pussy start to lube as we talked.

A few minutes later my hands were cuffed in front of me and my arms were pulled back by a rod which passed in front of my elbows but behind my back. This posture thrust my breasts out rather obscenely but I couldn't complain because my mouth was locked open by a large ring gag with tangs that held my lips and cheeks open. The metal had been cold when Andrew had placed it in my mouth and it clicked on my teeth whenever I tried to move my mouth. I couldn't talk, and when he pressed a tight fitting plug into the ring, I couldn't even make an intelligible sound.

Tyler recorded the entire thing snapping close-ups and wide shots as Andrew immobilized me. I saw Ty look to Andy and nod then felt hands on the buttons of my blouse. Suddenly it was all too real. My arms totally immobilized, a stranger was stripping me and I couldn't form a single word of resistance. I started to struggle, to twist and jerk away. Although Ty had not given me a single word of encouragement during the first shoot, he immediately began to stream encouragement for me to struggle for the camera.

I glanced to the corner to see Eric mesmerized. Our fantasy scenarios streamed through my mind as the men worked on me and I felt myself starting to leak excitement as the shoot progressed. At Ty's signal, Andy moved in and began binding my legs. He had planned a tight tie with legs bent upward, securing ankles to thigh, and binding the knees with multiple wraps. It didn't take long before I had no way to walk or escape unless I wanted to stump around on my knees. Ty kept shooting the entire time while my pussy continued to lube overtime.

Suddenly the quiet air of the shoot was shattered by the ringing of a cell phone. Ty looked around angrily and settled his gaze on Eric who pulled his phone from his pocket and said hello. As I listened in disbelief I heard Eric ask if the whole thing was gone, then say he was headed right down. Headed right down? A quick explanation that there had been a fire at the office and the mainframe had been damaged precluded his immediate departure from the set. As he waved goodbye to me he told me to just get a cab home when the shoot was over.

This whole scene was now really and truly out of control. I had agreed to do this shoot if Eric were there to protect me and make sure things didn't go too far. Although I had told him that it was all about the photographer and crew, deep in my heart I was just as afraid of my own excitement causing me to relent to anything the men might attempt to do to me. As I sat there helpless in bra and tiny skirt, I watched my husband abandon me to the mercy of three virtual strangers and my wildly leaking pussy.

You could have cut the tension with a knife as Ty picked up the camera and resumed shooting. Suddenly this had gone from safe fantasy to dangerous reality. I struggled a bit harder to no avail. At Ty's request Andy pushed me back and began pulling off my skirt. Even though this was what we had agreed, I was nervous going this far without Eric in the room. Andy rolled me onto my stomach as he pulled off the skirt and I heard Rory groan as my bare ass cheeks were exposed. My costume had included a thong and the thin strip of cloth did nothing to cover my naked butt. The camera clicked continuously.

My mind was awash in arousal and excitement as I lay there bound and struggling. I could feel my pussy leaking and tried to keep my knees together in a vain attempt to hide my arousal from the men. I hardly noticed Andy move to Ty's side for a quick discussion, after which he left the room.

When he returned, he was carrying a large plastic wand with a big round ball on one end. Ty made sure to catch the expression of apprehension on my face as Andy plugged it in and moved to my side. I was contemplating using the safe sign so I could ask what was happening when he pressed the ball between my legs and turned the vibrator on.

My entire being was suddenly focused on my pussy. I couldn't have said the safe sign if I tried. Within just a few seconds, I was on the verge of cuming when Andy dragged the vibrator up my stomach, reducing the stimulation and stalling my approaching orgasm in it's tracks. This had never been part of the deal and I was beginning to freak out. I was really struggling now but there was no way for me to escape the pleasure Andy was producing in me.

ArtyGee
ArtyGee
1,294 Followers