Bound for Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was good. He took me right to the edge of orgasm, but not over. Every time I got close and started to tense up, he reduced the stimulation and held me there. As my excitement increased, I was starving for air to feed my tortured muscles. Andy had been watching me and just as I was about to pass out, he pulled the plug from the center of the gag, allowing me to gulp in the fresh air I so desperately needed.

With the gag open, I could probably have said the safe word except that Andy pressed the vibrator to my clit and took me to the edge of orgasm again. All rational thought left me. I was grunting and moaning unintelligibly. My entire consciousness was centered on my desperate need to cum. I tried pleading, but I couldn't form the words with my mouth stretched around the gag, so all that came out was a strange gurgling wail.

I was struggling wildly against my bonds trying to escape this torture as Andy took me closer and higher still. Nothing that Eric and I had done or even talked about came close to this. I wanted it to stop, I wanted it to go on, My mind swirling between the two extremes as I writhed on the floor on the brink of orgasm. And still Andy teased me. Holding me on the edge, making sure I didn't go over.

It was at this point that Andy cut off my bra and panties. I didn't care. I felt my nipples being pulled and twisted and it only served to increase my excitement. Andy pulled the ring gag from my mouth, and told me to beg. My brain screamed at me to wake up. Suddenly there was a way out and the words began to flow. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I bargained. And Andy kept going, taking me right to the limits of my sanity.

I had never been so wet in my life. My pussy was leaking like a faucet, drenching my thighs and the ropes that bound me in submission. I was so focused on the intensity of my need that I had become completely unaware of anything else in the room. I felt like I was actually going to go insane and all I could do was to keep begging and pleading for release.

Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off the floor and laid down onto some kind of bench. The rod which passed behind my back was secured to both sides of the bench and some padded rods kept my legs spread wide. With my upper body secured and legs forced open, my sex was open and available. Andy immediately started in with the vibrator again and in seconds had me hanging on the brink of an epic orgasm.

As I approached my release, Andy once again removed the vibrator and told me to beg and once again, I did, but this time instead of the vibrator, I felt something hard and hot rubbing up and down my pussy lips. The flow of my pussy juices allowed whatever it was to slip and slide teasingly from my asshole to my clit and back again. I could feel it spreading my lips and teasing my hole on each stroke.

They wanted me to beg, but my brain couldn't form any words. Secured to the bench, teased to near dementia, all I could do was groan and babble through my gag. I was yet again on the verge of orgasm I couldn't think I couldn't talk, I was soaked and then whatever had been teasing my pussy lined up with my drooling hole and pushed inside.

This had not been part of the deal. I was not supposed to be naked. There was never supposed to be any kind of penetration The fog in my tortured brain cleared for a second. Just long enough for me to look up and see Rory, naked between my legs and realize that it was his rigid young cock that had just pressed into my pussy.

What the FUCK? He was just a kid. Eighteen. Almost 10 years my junior. Before I could react, Rory grabbed my tits, pulled my nipples and began to pump me vigorously, driving me quickly back towards orgasm. Andy was right there with the vibrator only this time he wasn't teasing. He pressed it to my clit, sandwiching it between the vibrator and Rory's stiff cock.

I was completely helpless to stop the orgasm that crashed through my body. I had been teased and tortured for what seemed like hours, and now I was getting the fucking of my life from a teenage boy while another man held a vibrator on my exposed clit. Every muscle in my body went instantly rigid and I stopped breathing. My entire world centered on my cunt and I went spinning wildly out of control.

I screamed and grunted. Straining against my bonds as I came and Andy just kept the pressure on. This was no normal orgasm. I usually reach my peak, and then come down slowly on the other side. This time it was a roller coaster ride as wave after wave of release washed over me with no end in sight. As soon as I came down off one orgasm, I could feel another beginning to build. Although I had read stories about them, I had never experienced multiple orgasms before. The intensity left me breathless.

I think it was sometime during my second orgasm that Rory sprayed his young cum deep into my pussy, causing me to peak twice in quick succession. Young and excited, his cock stayed hard after he came which allowed him to keep up his vigorous thrusting as Andy continued forcing my orgasms from my rapidly fatiguing body.

The torture of orgasm denial became an equal and opposite one of forced orgasms. Begging to cum became begging to stop. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, another orgasm would be forced from my exhausted body. Wave after wave would wash over me. I was once again driven to delirium. Unable to form any coherent thoughts outside the all encompassing "enough". I was barely conscious when I felt Rory stiffen again and howl as he fired his second load of potent young cum deep into my womb. The force of his ejaculation caused me to cum again and finally, mercifully, I passed out.

I have no way of knowing how long I was out, or what else might have happened to me when I was, but when I awoke, I was unbound, lying on a futon covered with a blanket, a soft pillow beneath my head. When I went to stand, I felt the fatigue in every muscle in my tortured body scream at me to stay down.

At the sound of my groan, Tyler approached and sat on the edge of the couch beside my prone body. He was very VERY complementary. He told me he was extremely happy that I had not used the safe word, but rather had let them take me to the next level. He said that he expected this session to be a huge hit on the VIP section of the website, telling me that the members like it when they see that the victim is enjoying the torture as much as I obviously had.

As exhausted as I was his praise warmed me. As I thought back to the session I realized that I had indeed enjoyed my torture. The exquisite torture of the orgasm denial. My helplessness in the face of the endless building up to orgasm followed by the equally endless release that followed. There was only one thing. Rory had fucked me. Actually pushed his cock into me and fucked me.

Feeling that iron cock pushing straight into my pussy uninvited had made me cum like never before, but I told Ty that I was worried about Eric's response to that and asked him to keep it our little secret. Ty just smiled and nodded and said that he would edit the video to eliminate the actual penetration shots.

When I finally got home there was a message from Eric that things were pretty bad and he would have to stay with the crew to restore the system from back-ups overnight. I was not the least bit disappointed. I knew that the details of my session (even those details which I was willing to share) would really get him going and in all honesty, there was no possible way that I could muster the energy for sex tonight. No way. No how. I took some anti-inflammatory pills for my overworked muscles and fell exhausted into bed.

The next night, Eric wanted all the details. I told him about the orgasm denial and eventual release, but not about the nudity or fucking. We were not VIP members so I thought there would be no harm in leaving those little details out. I never told him those details, but I remembered them.

My daytime thoughts and night time dreams were filled with them. Squirming, begging. Being stripped and vibed. Young Rory pushing his big stiff cock straight into my pussy and fucking me wildly. I wondered if I had been his first? His best? Almost certainly his oldest. As the days went by these thoughts became more intense and arousing.

It was probably two weeks later that my phone sounded a text message. It was Tyler asking if I had recovered (winky face) and if perhaps I was interested in another session. (smiley face). He would be happy to set aside some time for me if I was interested.

Another session? Did I really want another session? It had been by far the most intense sexual experience of my life. Even more intense than losing my virginity. What about Eric? Should I tell him? Did I want to? All these thoughts whirled around in my head interspersed with the memories of Andy working me over with the vibrator, the overpowering need to cum, and the intensity of the feeling of Rory's rigid cock driving into my open pussy.

God help me, I SO wanted another session. But was I ready to submit? Would Rory fuck me again? Would Andy? Tyler? All three? I sat there looking at my phone as my pussy poured juice into my panties. I knew what I wanted, but could I? Should I? What about Eric? Should I let him in on it this time? It was so much further than we had ever gone together. No. If I was going to do this it would be for me and me alone. One more time, I decided, and then no more.

I sent a text that I would be willing to do another shoot, and that this weekend would be the most convenient. Eric had a frat reunion this weekend and he would be gone from Friday night until Sunday evening and it would be the perfect opportunity for me to do this without him. It took only a minute before my phone chimed with the message. 1PM Saturday.

I'd already soaked through two pairs of panties by the time I was ready to leave for the studio. I was really going to do this again and this time I would be completely on my own. I changed into fresh undies, adding a pantie liner, and headed out the door. Totally distracted by my anticipatory thoughts, I found myself pulling into the parking lot without remembering anything about the drive.

This time the studio was very foreboding. The stark empty space had been fitted with a dark stained wooden floor and three wooden walls all strongly braced. The space was empty except for the camera equipment which had been set up to cover the entire area, a large pile of metal pipe, and a wooden crate of metal fittings. The whole scene caused me to stop in my tracks and reconsider my decision. This looked dangerous and my excitement began to turn to fear.

I was just about to turn and leave when Tyler walked in. His warm smile and friendly greeting a stark contrast to the setting.

"Welcome, welcome," he enthused. "What do you think of our little set? A bit on the dark and sinister side no? Ah but don't worry, it's all just fun and games. Right?"

Yes. It's all just fun and games, I thought to myself. A lone woman standing in a makeshift dungeon, about to let 3 relative strangers restrain her and do God only knows what to her, including, in all probability, fuck her while her husband is away for the weekend. Fun and games indeed. Another slight shiver of dread passed through me but as it stoked my fear, it also stoked my arousal and I felt my center melting again.

"Today's going to be a little different," Tyler announced. "Go stand over there with your back to that wall," he continued indicating the back wall of the set.

I did as he directed and felt rather silly just standing there wondering what was going to happen next when Andrew and Rory walked in carrying what looked like electric drills. Just as I was beginning to freak out wondering what they were going to do with the drills. They each walked over to the crate, picked up some fittings and pipe and moved towards me.

"No ropes today," Andrew announced. "Today we secure you with these metal pipes and fittings. It allows us to be very creative with positions and access. Now, back up against the wall and spread your legs just a bit wider please."

As I moved into position. Andrew and Rory each bent to a leg and screwed a bracket into the wall beside my ankle. They quickly installed metal pipe into the bracket and just like that my legs were secured.

"Hands down by your sides please." More brackets, more pipe and my hands were locked in. This was so different from the other times. There had been no discussion of what was to come. No warning of what they intended to do. Just a series of commands for me to follow. With only my hands and feet firmly locked in place, I still had some mobility to lean my upper body forward away from the wall. That was remedied when they screwed two brackets beside my ears and fixed a pipe across my mouth.

Mercifully, this one had been wrapped in foam padding because I was directed to open wide as the pipe was pushed firmly back between my lips and fastened in place. With the pipe filling my mouth I could not form any intelligible words.

"UNG...GNGU...MMGG," I tried, as I felt hands beginning to move up my body towards my breasts.

With my head fixed tight against the wall I could not see downwards except by moving my eyes, and I could just barely see that it was Rory who was now feeling me up through my clothes. I tried to move, to twist away, but although I had some mobility in my body, my head, hands and feet were firmly locked in position severely limiting how far I could squirm.

The next thing I saw was Andrew moving towards me with a scissors and I began to panic. This was no longer exciting, it was dangerous. Was he going to cut me? I tried to scream, but the padded pipe in my mouth strangled my cries.

"STAY STILL," Andy warned firmly. "I don't want to cut off your nipple."

An icicle of panic shot through my body as I stopped struggling and stood stock still. I could not see, but I felt my top being pulled away from my body and then heard the snip of the scissors, immediately followed by cool air on my exposed breast. Rory immediately attacked my exposed nipple squeezing and twisting it into a hard point. I groaned into the foam as his attack caused my pussy to start to leak again. Pull, snip, attack. Soon Rory had both my nipples standing at full attention in the cool air.

By now the foam in my mouth was saturated with my saliva and a thin line had begun to run down my chin onto my chest. Andrew held a small glass vial in front of my face and then lowered it down to wet the edge with my spittle. Despite my predicament, or perhaps because of it, the feeling of the smooth glass rubbing around on my exposed lower lip was very erotic, adding to my growing arousal. No need to be afraid, I reminded myself.

Satisfied with the wetness of the vial, Andrew placed the open end over my nipple and then connected the suction pump. Sharp needles of pleasure/pain shot through my chest as he squeezed the handle several times, pulling my nipple deep into the cup. As I gasped from the intensity of the feelings in that breast, Andrew repeated the whole procedure on the other. Eric and I had never played anything this intense, and my mind was on fire with the excitement of the novelty.

"Wanna see?" Rory whispered in my ear. "They look really nice."

With that he held a mirror up and angled it so I could see what they had done. My nipples were pulled well into the cups and had grown fat and long from the suction. I had never seen them so large. I wasn't even sure they could be mine until I saw Rory's hand grab a cup and pull. The spike of arousal that coursed through me was proof enough that what I was seeing was real.

Having been completely distracted by my predicament, I had almost forgotten Tyler until I saw the flash go of just beside me. When I swiveled my eyes that way, I saw that he was taking a close-up of my chest.

"Wow," he whispered. "I can't say I've ever seen anyone's nipples grow that big before. Give her another pump on each side Andrew. Let's see if they'll get bigger still."

Two more clicks of the pump on each side and the the pain far outweighed the pleasure. I groaned and gurgled into the foam to no avail. Tyler just moved in to take another series of pictures as my nipples burned. This was way more than I had bargained for. They were actually hurting me. I wanted them to stop, but there was no way for me to tell them.

My eyes welled up with tears, and when they finally overflowed, Tyler got several shots of them running down my cheeks to join the saliva on my chest. When he had captured the images he wanted he told the guys to release the suction. The release was every bit as painful as the initial suction had been and I squealed into the gag.

At Tyler's command, Andrew moved in with the scissors and cut the remainder of my top off, leaving me fully exposed. He then began to work on my lower body until I stood there totally naked. I could see Andrew moving away so I knew that it was Rory who began stroking my pussy and starting to arouse me.

As I squirmed on Rory's fingers, Andrew moved in with a smaller suction cup and wet it on my lips. My nipples were still tingling quite badly and I prayed that he was not going to torture them again, when I felt him press the cup to my clit. Several clicks of the suction pump and my clit was throbbing in time with my nipples.

I had never felt anything like what they were doing to me and it was making me insane. I was totally at their mercy and they were doing things to me I had never dreamed of. I could feel my wetness literally drooling from my pussy as Rory returned to stroking my outer lips. And then Andrew applied the vibrator to the suction cup.

The intensity of the vibrations on my swollen clit were beyond anything I could have imagined. I tried to scream but the foam covered pipe in my mouth muffled the sound. I strained every muscle in my body, but Andrew kept the vibrator on me driving me higher and higher. Then suddenly it was gone. My clit was still buzzing but not enough for me to go over the top. I started to plead but the words were just muffled grunts.

Rory began to rub my lips again, while Andrew screwed another pair of brackets on each side of my chest. Soon, two more pipes held me to the wall. One above my breasts and one below. My entire upper body was now fixed in place. Then another two clamps and another pipe across my hips just above my pubic hair leaving me completely immobilized.

Then the vibrator was back. There was absolutely nothing I could do to escape from the intense vibrations I simply stood there fixed in place as he toyed with me in ways I had never dreamed of. On again. Off again. On again. Repeatedly bringing me to the edge but not letting me go over. This was the feeling I had craved from last time. The complete helplessness the extreme need for orgasm. I would have done anything. I would have killed someone if they had asked me. If only they would let me cum, but they didn't

Lost in my delirium, on the raw edge of orgasm, I hardly felt them at my nipples until a sharp pain drew my attention. I tried to look down, but could see nothing of what they were doing, then as I felt the same pain on the other side I came. Spasm after spasm rocked my body as I grunted and snorted wave after wave of orgasmic release washed over me. I was nothing but a clit and my world was a vibrator. I shook and jerked against the pipes and almost broke my teeth biting down on the bar in my mouth, and still I came and came until I saw stars and my world went black.

One never knows how long they have been unconscious unless they have some time reference. When I awoke, I knew I must have been out for a while because I was no longer attached to the wall. Neither was I lying on a soft futon. This time, I was fixed face down on a padded bench and it must have taken them some time to secure me there.