Bound for Glory

Story Info
Harlene begged to be a cuckquean in the best of ways!
1k words
3.88
16.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlene knelt, watching resentfully as Mateo and Tawny exploded in orgasm, before they broke apart.

"That was fabulous." Tawny said as she lit a cigarette. "You really have a jack-hammer approach, Mateo."

Harlene looked at her knees. It had been so long since Mateo had fucked her.

He'd promised to last Christmas, if she'd give him the treat of blowing his entire Roller Hockey team.

But then he'd laughed and told Harlene that he didn't really want to put his dick in some diseased cow that would take on that many men!

"Baby, the party isn't over yet. Harlene is going to clean us off, and she can eat you out, too." Mateo said, and he snapped his fingers.

Harlene rose wearily and came to the bed.

"I don't want your wife touching me." Tawny said, grimacing.

She pointed her Marlboro Light at Harlene.

"Keep the fuck away."

"What's wrong, Tawny?"

Mateo asked with a gentle smile.

"Is it that Harlene has elephant trunk thighs? That she gets too sweaty, just sitting there?"

Harlene's head fell to her chest and she wept a bit.

She couldn't stand it that Master thought so little of her.

And who was that little bitch Tawny to reject her, anyway?

"I'm not gay, for one thing, Mateo." Tawny said, annoyed.

"It kind of pisses me off that you let her watch us do it at all. Or that she lets us."

"Harlene needs it, darling. She needs to be reminded of what a whining, grotesque slug she is."

"That I don't mind doing. These PhD type bitches always look down on me 'cos I'm a barmaid." Tawny snickered.

"You want to burn your cigarette on her pretty tits? I have a friend who was a little jealous of Harli's boobs, and I said the best way to deal with that is to beat her a bit..."

"You think my tits aren't as good as that pig's bags?" Tawny asked Mateo incredously.

"No, but I know she thinks a lot of her tits. I can put her on a leash for you, and you can drag her close and whack on her nipples, and when she pulls back, drag her close again."

"Only if we have a choke collar."

"I got everything, Tawny...whatever it takes.

My job is to discipline my wife, and by George, that's what I'm going to do!"

"Why is SHE naked now?"

"I always ensure Harlene is naked when she's at home. All the little welts and bruises show up gloriously, and it keeps her in a sense of shame."

"Damn." (Tawny was a woman of little vocabulary)

"And I time her, to make sure she doesn't lollygag at work.

You should see her butt shine as she scrubs our kitchen floor. The vain bitch keeps her asshole bleached, Tawny."

"And your first wife lives here too?" Tawny cocked her head and looked at Mateo.

"Well, yes. It's Reimel's house, actually."

"Seriously?"

"Reimel is in the attic. She's locked down for the night. I thought about it after our divorce, would it be better for Reimel to send me alimony, or just stay and look after my needs? She convinced me she'd rather stay."

"Well, if it's her house."

"She signed it over to me a while back, but Reimel has houses in four continents. But she wants to stay here and please me, and you-and Harlene. Reimel is the low person on the totem pole."

"That's a hoot."

Watch out, Tawny, Harlene thought with a secret smile. I was once the smirking love kitten tossing insults at Reimel, when she waited on us.

Once, Mateo had made poor Reimel kneel in front of them, holding a tray with two glasses of water for an hour and a half, telling Rei that if she could keep them up, that Mateo would fuck her after he was done with Harli.

But, after thirty minutes, Reimel had gotten a cramp and dropped the tray, and Mateo had ordered her to strip and go out in the yard and cut him a willow switch.

Harlene had watched, breathless, as Mateo had left long welts across Reimel's buttocks and upper thighs. She'd screamed, but afterwards she'd masturbated while kissing his feet.

That was the night that Harlene had asked Mateo if he would Dom her, too.

"Please, Matt." She had toyed with her long dark hair and smiled shyly at him.

"Are you sure, Harli? Don't you like being pampered by me and kicking Reimel around?"

"Sometimes I think you're a little hard on her, but she told me it was her idea."

"Well, we met on a cyber-site. And then she took me to that interesting place, the Dungeonopolis gift shop where she had an actual account."

"I can buy you items too, if you want."

Looking at Mateo that night, Harlene's nipples had hardened, and she'd dreamed of him whipping them, and wouldn't it be more fun for him? Reimel's tits were so small!

She'd told Matt that she'd be willing, eager, even to serve him and another woman, to clean out the other girl's snatch after he'd fucked her...to masturbate as they watched, and maybe thrown beer cans at her...

And, as Aesop said "We would indeed be sorry if all our wishes were gratified."

But right now, she was hotter than she'd ever been. And Tawny was a little BITCH.

Just that afternoon, Mateo had shown Tawny how to whip Harlene with a wooden spoon, and how to grind Harli's tit into the floor with her platform heels.

And Harlene was proud of how well she'd taken this punishment.

Later, Matt might take Tawny upstairs to the attic, and let her smoke in front of Reimel, who was Financial Director of the Buttermilk Falls Cancer Society.

Mateo had regretted that he couldn't fulfill Reimel's masochistic fantasy of having cigarettes put out on her tongue. But Tawny apparently was some kind of heavy chain smoker!

And Reimel could drink Tawny's pee...Harlene just wasn't there yet.

Apparently Reimel, who was about twelve years older than Harli or Matt, had been in the "scene" for a long time, and had gone through many Masters and Mistresses.

Harlene felt herself quite experienced as a masochist, perhaps not as much as Reimel, but she was learning.

Now Tawny leaned over and spat in Harli's face and she just knelt, not moving. Harlene had been a field hockey player, and a competitive kick boxer, and she could have put Tawny in traction...

But she was there to serve!