Bound for Pleasure

Story Info
She has him bound to her bed for their mutual pleasure.
1.7k words
4.06
20.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monsieur is received at the door and ushered inside. He is relieved of his outer vestments and encumbrances are stowed. He is offered refreshment and left listening to subtle music in the low lit antechamber. The lighting is dim, the music somehow familiar. Candles crack and splutter from an unfelt draft.

From upstairs a door is opened and light pools at the top of the stairway. It is his signal to alight. He does so, slowly, both wanting to steel himself for what may lay in wait for him and to savour the anticipation of seeing her. She is silhouetted by a warm light behind. The curlicued detail of lace edging her robe unnoticed as his eyes glide over her. Unable to read her expression he steps forward and catches her scent.

He longs to touch her, to rush and grab, assert himself over her, but knows there are other times for that approach. He smiles, awaiting her instruction. She steps back, he steps toward her and stops.

'Good evening, lover. You'll need not want for thought tonight. All decisions have been made for you.' She purrs, her voice low as she moves to pass him, stopping to speak into his ear. She avoids eye contact as she informs him. 'I want you to be still and listen. You work hard, you are fatigued, and you need rest, tenderness and cosseting. Here, let me get you out of those clothes.'

He stands quietly as she, button by button, opens his shirt. Still standing beside him she reaches up and eases the shirt from his shoulders bearing his chest, broad and scantly covered with hair of a fine and pliant texture. The shirt is pushed and falls from his wrists. She stands in front now, looking at him, admiring the curve of his brow and dark colouring. His deep set eyes meet hers, and a smile dances at the corner of his mouth. He cannot read her expression, but wonders at her thoughts.

She steps closer, her features dance as a sequence of emotions cross her face. Her expression settles, robbing him the chance to use the shorthand of their acquaintance to read her thoughts. She steps closer still, he now feels the tip of her nipples through her robe as they brush his chest. As if electrocuted she steps back, and breathes to calm herself.

Locking eyes she reaches forward and easily grapples to release his belt. Deft movements and swiftly his trousers fall exposing his trunks. Standing only in undergarments in the dim light the pair continue to stare. She reaches slowly and touches him. First his chest, her fingers trace his collar bones to the peak of his shoulders. Her hands stray to his face grazing his eyebrows to settle in his rich steel curls. A hand cups his check as the other outlines his ear and jaw. She notices the set of his mouth, his expression kind despite the many wounds he carries.

She steps closer again and places a feather light kiss on the edge of his mouth, prolonging the gesture. Resting her lips there she whispers, "You are wanted. You are desired. You are valued. You are mine."

She moves both hands to his chest and begins telling his skins secrets as her kisses meander down his body. They amble around his ear, nape, jaw and settle upon his neck. Tens of caresses delivered as she inches slowly down his torso. Kneeling now, she edges her fingers beneath the waist of his undergarment. Matter of factly they are lowered. This move releases his man hood, broad and curved in its response to her

She rests her cheek at his loin admiring him. She savours his scent and admires the velvet texture of his corona, a bead of crystalline exuberance, his anticipation, rewarding her. She moves as if to kiss him there but continues her hands journey down his body. Her nails graze the muscled bulk of his cheeks and breadth of his thighs. His legs long, her touch more firm as her hands slide to his ankles

She kneels in front of him now with her head bowed. She looks up, taking in his height and form, and their eyes lock. She lifts herself to her knees and takes him in her mouth. As the pleasure makes his knees buckle he watches as she slides his whole length into her, earnestly accommodating his whole length and her lip touches his belly as her hands pull and tease his testicles.

Her quiet moans cease as she stands and motions for him to lie upon the bed. She turns and her robe drops. And she bends from the waist to collect an item from the floor. Languorously she pivots to face him and he sees what she holds. Black silk cord in her relaxed grasp

She walks beside the bed and sitting quietly then leans across him. Her breasts brush past as she threads the end of the tether through a carabineer clip. The cord makes a soft whir as she pulls it to another clip behind his head, and she smiles as the third anchor point is arranged. Holding both ends like reigns she stands and returns to the end of the bed.

She spreads her arms and the ropes part. Lowering them she lets the two stripes lower and rolls them a cross his body. In a slow semaphore the two ropes flick back and forth across his nipples as she climbs astride him. Dropping the ends she caresses his chest her hands tiptoe towards his biceps then down to the crease between his arm and forearm. As she allows her grasp to settle around his broad wrist he watches her shudder in appreciation of what she holds.

Quietly the other hand rolls making a twist and half hitch, she leans forward and plants the first real kiss of the night upon his mouth. She is hungry with want for him and he can taste her appetite. As her passionate kiss deepens her hands work to capture his wrist. An element of frenzy grips her as she relishes his taste and her tongue is searching a ruse to distract him as the other wrist is tethered.

She breaks the kiss and moves off him to stand at the end of the bed and slowly pulls his arms are drawn up as the tension is created. His wrists wide now, she leans and ties off the cord. Crucified upon the bed, he wonders why his feet are free. She stands before him and takes the robe off. It reveals an ensemble of dark lace in contrast to her stark paleness. The generosity of her figure, ample and supple is scarcely contained. Her weight shifts as she turns slowly for him to see all of her. Smiling now, she crawls upon the bed and bends forward. Letting her nipples stroke the front of his legs she continues forward. Moments of contact between her chest and his body are offered, her breasts graze his groin and chest. Inspecting him with her measured gaze, her face now centimetres from his, she supports her frame so that there is no contact between them. She kisses him again near the side of his mouth, her lips soft. She withdraws and her face erupts into a smile. Pushing back, she rises, kneeling over him, her hips begin to undulate slowly beginning a dance. His member twitches with want as he tests his binding. He cannot touch her, join in or contribute and has to wait for her next move.

Aching for acknowledgment his cock, turgid and full in the half light twitches and catches her gaze. She focuses upon it as her hands snake over her body. She lowers a lace edge on the cup revealing a nipple, pink, dark in contrast to her breast. Again her hands caress what he wants to touch and continue to her crotch. As if drawing a blind, her fingers pull slowly at the fabric revealing her pale curls and her fingers delve toying with her strawberry. Her breath catches and she withdraws her hand bringing the tips of her fingers to her mouth as she applies her liquid want to her lips. Their gloss shining as she smiles. Manoeuvring her sex above his, she pivots and her swollen labia embrace his head. Leaning forward to kiss him, he tastes her moist flavour as she lowers herself. The exquisite feeling of her tight embrace stretching to accommodate his size has him involuntarily raise his hips to meet her. She breaks their kiss and looks at him sternly. Her full weight is upon him and he fills her completely. Her hands cup her breasts, her nipples freed from their support. Leaning forward as she grabs the bed frame she pulls her pussy up the length of his member, her internal muscles gripping him as the rim of his head flicks past her opening. Without losing contact she lowers herself again. Repeatedly, she rises and falls, just a few centimetres so that just his swollen glans parts her. The grip of her easing and then constricting just his head. Trembling with her own want to just surrender to riding him with abandon, she continues this delicate move mimicking what she could do with her mouth. She rocks quicker and quicker to stimulate his sex. Her breathing coarsens with exertion. She varies her stroke at times always returning to the shallow depth. Feelings gather within him as she continues. His hips begin to rise ever so slightly to match her movements.

As his orgasm approaches she doesn't cease her repetitive thrusts. As his mind turns surrendering to his release she plunges herself upon him and he fills her. His muscles pump and she feels his throb within as waves of pleasure dump upon him. She settles as his cum fills her. His arrival, a white light behind his eyelids erasing all thoughts as he tumbles through space. As his tremors cease, she rises slowly to release his sex and removes her self from the bed. She leans and pulls, the quick release knots pop and the ropes slacken. He can remove his hand. She smiles at him as she adjusts her lingerie and says, "I'll let you rest."