Bound Friends Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia looked over her work, smiled, and went on to the next step. Beside the thin nightstand next to the bed was a hinged door designed to look like the rest of the floor. It pulled up and rested against the wall exposing a tiny area not unlike a metal coffin built below the floor. There was a metal mesh door with openings not even thick fingers could fit through which opened up in the opposite direction, opening to stand out proudly in the middle of the room. Sophia uncuffed Lea from the bed and directed her to the opening. She did not even bother with any leash, Lea was already so secure and seemingly so compliant it didn't seem needed.

Lea was helped into the metal box and offered no protest as Sophia slipped her feet into to a pair of metal ankle stocks built into the base of the box. She adjusted and utilized another stockade that was able to slide higher or lower so that it could reach the height of the wearer's neck. The final addition was a leather blindfold, something Sophia had worried might be the last straw for Lea but it seemed to be almost welcomed by whatever submissive creature had taken control of her former Mistress's body.

Lea was plunged into darkness. She could not see the tight bondage she was in, she could not see Sophia standing over her any more. She could not see the room she now lay below. She could certainly feel. She could feel the metal against the unprotected skin of her lower body. She could feel her feet held in place. She could hear the metal grate close. She feel the breeze caused by the wooden floor closing back over top of her.

She could think, but hardly. She could think that she wasn't getting out of this on her own. She could think about the terrible things this punishment box was designed to do. She could think about how the metal grate will be magnetically sealed shut. She could think she shouldn't be enjoying this so much.

Most of all though, she thought how strange this all was. She saw herself from a distance, no not her, but someone just like her. Someone trapped. Someone enjoying the pain. Someone in total darkness. Someone.. someone else. Even if her mind were clearer she wouldn't have easily found the words to adequately describe the feeling.

Sophia simply saw this little coffin and thought that it just was a cool looking cramped cell. But the box was designed to punish whatever sad captive was locked inside for as many hours as they were awake. It could tell when someone was awake, when they were asleep, and decide how to torment the occupant all without any further input from outside. Lea had not yet felt a desire to use it and so she hadn't calibrated any limits on types of punishments it was capable of dishing out.

Lea knew this but was finding it hard to be very cognizant of it, all she felt was a generalized sense it was significant that she was here and not somewhere else. Her mouth was thankfully uncovered which was good, as she started to breathe a little faster once she was fully enclosed. She was getting scared. But she couldn't at that moment say why. Despite its appearance, there was actually very good airflow with the subfloor, so she was in no real danger of suffocation, but everything about the box was meant to trick you like that.

Lea felt the floor do it's job, finding the unprotected flesh of her ass and sending a few painful electrical shocks to it. Each zap brought colors into view, bright wonderful colors. She loved them, she enveloped herself in them. They went so well with the feelings of rolling joy coming from the chip between her legs. There was no sense of pain, just endorphins and life affirming colors, pure rush, pure euphoria. She hated when the shocks stopped making the darkness return. The steel wall by her feet had opened up, allowing the box to snap a rubber band across the trapped feet of its captive. The brightness was instantly back. With each hit it grew brighter, and from her magenta and turquoise lit perch she watched a poor helpless woman trapped in a metal enclosure endure an awful pain. She watched as this girl was hit three times, four times, five times. She closed her eyes and watched as this person trapped, and the person watching her, both became overwhelmed and lost all consciousness.

The box went down to standby.

****

Sophia walked out to the deck and really saw the difference. The greenish grey of moss and dirt, peppered with long dead leaves, it was all gone. Instead there was a deep dark brown wood from end to end, and more beautiful wood included in a cylinder surrounding the hot tub. Megan had been scrubbing now for nearly three hours, her arms were exhausted but she didn't dare stop until she was told to. More importantly, not until the punishment for idling was turned off.

"Megan, you can stop now, this looks amazing," Lea said as she surveyed her friend's job.

"But Mistress says I can't," she replied without even looking back in Lea's direction.

"Sure you can, I just said you could and I'm in charge now. And you can call me.. actually no Mistress works."

"What I mean Mistress, is that.. um.. other Mistress set it up so if the brush stops I get zapped."

"Ok, we can't both be Mistress, that's just going to get confusing," Sophia said, focusing on the very unimportant part of that statement. "Call me.. you know what Goddess. I am your Goddess and you will do as I say. Yeah, I like the sound of that."

Megan turned to look at Sophia and set down the brush. After a few seconds she started leaning forward in pain.

"Oh right, sorry, I forgot, you can go back to scrubbing. I'll just see if I can find where to turn that off." Sophia said as she leaned up against the wall scrolling through Lea's phone. Seconds turned into minutes, and she was having a hell of a time navigating to anything that might be related to a brush or a maid's uniform. Confounded she tried looking through other programs but still couldn't find anything about a maid's uniform. "I'm going to keep looking, but as long as you're scrubbing there's no need to keep going over the back deck. Why don't you scrub the stairs or that shed.. thing.. whatever that building is over there with the walls that don't go all the way up."

"Yes Goddess," Megan cooed.

Hearing that title used and with such enthusiasm gave a nice little boost to Sophia's already flourishing ego. Sophia walked up the stairs to attic to see if Andrea could make any better sense of some of these gizmos she had apparently known about now for weeks.

"And why should I help you?" was Andrea's defiant response.

Sophia was a little surprised, but saw it as simply fighting back just as she would. She smiled thinking that Andrea was getting into it now. She went over to the touch screen to see what she could do. "Oh here's a reason," she said as she found the shower controls and gave her a few seconds of pure cold water.

"You seem to be finding things out on your own just fine there," She said pulling her arms close to her chest and abandoning her now soaking wet shirt. Her defiance was met with another blast of freezing cold water, this one however stayed on.

"Just say when you're willing to cooperate and I'll turn it off. Prove useful and I might just let you warm up in the hot tub or the sauna, I bet that sounds good right about now." Sophia said loudly over the sound of the shower and Andrea's yelps.

Andrea tried curling up in one corner, which seemed to limit the water but not eliminate it fully. She was already starting to shiver, something not at all helped by the fact that her sweatpants were now soaked in cold water, surrounding her lower body in cold. She let out another, louder scream as Lea turned up the pressure, spilling a lot more her way and making her refuge a lot less safe. "Fine, whatever you want, just turn this off. Oh god please just turn it off!" She shouted as she turned to look Sophia right in the eyes.

When Sophia finally turned off the water Andrea was shaking every inch of herself uncontrollably and her teeth were beginning to chatter. She pressed herself up against the bars, pleading with her eyes to let her out and get her somewhere warm or at least dry. "Once I get what I want I'll consider what you want. Now do you know how to shut off whatever command is forcing Megan to keep scrubbing?"

With a shivering, goosebump riddled arm, Andrea talked Sophia through the basics. There were three programs one for the house, one for the chips, and one by AD the company that made the collars. Just about everything that connects to those collars and cuffs runs through that app even the gear they don't make. After being shown where the small "select outfit" option was in the menu, Sophia was able deactivate Megan's gear.

"So whahaht tt about my end? Can you just pleeease geget me out of here?" Andrea pleaded.

"Are you going to behave a little better slave?" Sophia asked, really enjoying a chance to abuse the hell out of her new position of authority.

"Oh yes, papaplease anything! I'll do anything you ask, please jajujust get mame out tt of here." Andrea stammered compliantly, having a noticeably harder time still sounding right. Sophia smiled and made sure to attach the shock-leash before opening the cell door. Sophia helped Andrea out of her wet sweatpants and led her down the stairs. Andrea stayed very close behind not just for the leash but because it meant she was that much closer to being warm.

Sophia removed one side of the cover over the hot tub and helped guide in Andrea who had never felt so relieved to be in warm water. Once Andrea was in, Lea found a ring on the outside of the tub and tied her leash to it. It was a rather simple knot but with Andrea still in mitts, she had no chance of removing it. Of course she hadn't noticed any of that, she was too busy enjoying the warmth.

"Well don't go anywhere slave, I'm going to go tell Megan the good news and then maybe get you both into something new and fun," Sophia said with a little more joy in her voice than Andrea thought sounded appropriate.

Andrea sat forward only to discover the leash as it pulled tight and zapped her right at her throat. She recovered quickly enough and felt content to lay back in the warm waters. Her calm began to dissipate as she watched Sophia slowly make her way back to the shed. She tried not to let it show but after seeing inside once before, and discovering all the stuff Lea had bought off the house's previous owner, she was not looking forward to Sophia discovering the same.

****

"Holy balls!" exclaimed a dumbfounded Sophia

"I know right?" Megan said holding the door open with a stupid grin.

They both stood there looking around, the windowless room was only the size of a large pantry but there was plenty to see. The room was at the centre of the shed against the far end. While everything else was very exposed to the elements, this room was fully enclosed which certainly added to the surprise.

The shed itself was held together with large square wooden posts, three deep and six across. It sat on a slightly raised cement floor and had a shallow angled roof across the whole area but aside from the one room in the back, everything but a back room was open and exposed to the elements. Between the large posts were smaller posts that the planks making up the walls attached to, but the planks stopped at about elbow level. There was no front door or even door frame simply a lack of wall or posts, which only added the the look that the builders simply gave up part way through. The only room that seemed finished could barely even be seen from the outside.

From the inside it made much more sense. Both the left and right side were divided cut in half making two long compartments on either side opening up to the middle. Between the large posts were the same kind of smaller posts and elbow high wall that the outside was made of. The space between the two middle posts was unobstructed and offered the only way to access the four areas and to the back room. Three of these rooms had hinged doors that went from nearly the floor to elbow level like everything else. In the back left compartment that had no door lay something that looked like a very basic rickshaw and two rows of dog cages of varying sizes, some of them starting to rust, all which was hidden from view from the outside.

Some people could take guesses as to what that all meant, but once you open the back room no one needed to guess any more. The room had a regular door though only a latch keeping it closed, a single bright light in the middle with a switch by the door, and the whole room extended back further than the rest of the shed by about a foot or two. Inside, it was filled with straps and harnesses, gags and plugs, cattleprods and crops, bunny ears and pig snouts, collars like what Lea was wearing and full head masks in the shapes of ponies, dogs and cats.

"What the hell was Lea planning?" Sophia finally said in slack-jawed perplexity. "I mean there's enough stuff here for a small legion of horse-dog-slave-whatevers."

"I don't think they're meant to all be used at once." Megan said, still excited but no longer surprised since she had seen it long before Sophia came back out with news that she could rest her tired arms.

"I don't think you could use it all at once, unless maybe you got a busful of people or something. Andrea said this place came well equipped in some ways. I'm willing to bet this is one of them. Whoever owned this place before Lea installed jail cells and had a kennel's worth of cages. I bet this stuff came with the place." Sophia thought out loud as she walked in and began touching and examining all the equipment. It was all in rather good condition, no signs of rust, all the leather seemed fine, Sophia figured this must be the main reason the room was so well protected against the elements when the rest of the shed wasn't at all. "What ya say, tired of being a maid yet?"

"I want to do whatever you want Goddess," Megan replied meekly lowering her head.

"Well if that's the way you want to play it..." Sophia said with a widening grin. "Go 'head to the guest room you came from, I think your allen key should still be there. Go strip off this maid costume as much as you can and I'll be in to finish it off and with something to replace it. But leave the hood on, I think that's supposed to stay on."

"Yes Goddess." Megan said as she turned and walked quickly to follow instruction, the walk reminding her how much she wouldn't mind getting out of these heels.

Andrea watched from the hot tub as Megan moved silently past her back into the house and watched Sophia follow much later. She couldn't tell everything that Sophia was holding but knew there was certainly enough for two. Sophia disappeared into the same room Megan had just entered which Andrea had no real view of. She tried turning around but with the limitations of the leash and the diminished grip of her mitted hands she couldn't find a position that worked. She would simply have to look back in the direction of the shed and wait.

Megan did the best she could but found it impossible to undo the laces alone. She had removed her cuffs, stockings and shoes but still needed Sophia's help for most of it. The latex peeled slowly over her skin, it had been on for long enough to really bond and mold to her. It was slow going but between the two of them it happened eventually.

"Now I was looking this over in the shed and I think I understand how they fit together," she said as she pulled out a strange looking garment made out of the same letex-ish material as her hood and Andrea's mitts. It had sleeves, a partial back, and two straps in the front. The sleeves were very thick, which would make it harder to bend at the elbows. Both sleeves attached to the cuffs, and each strap sat roughly above and below the breast, tightening the whole outfit so that it could not shift about. Once she was secure, Sophia brought out a pair of padded bondage mitts identical to the ones Andrea wore. When they were on, Sophia closed the hands into a fist which still had the small metal protrusions that looked like she was holding a small metal stick in her hands.

Sophia then brought out what looked like oversized animal paws. They slipped over her padded mitts and audibly clicked into the metal bar extending out to either side of the fist. They connected with a bit of gap allowing for the paw to pivot where they connected to the rod, allowing them to "flop" as Megan shook her hands around. The legs were bent and slid into a sheath of sorts. There was a single strap at the top to wrap around the top of the bent leg and connect to the ankle cuff. The two sheaths each had another strap running from the top of the thigh up to connect to the side of the waist belt. Once that was secured into place she could no longer straighten her legs. There was another paw at the knees that looked similar to the ones around her hands. Sophia helped Megan up on to her hands and knees and let her friend get acquainted.

"Let's see," Sophia said as Megan was still getting a feel for her new enclosures. "I think you're getting the dog mask."

"Oh, can't I just do without for now?" Megan asked as she stretched her arms around and watched their limited range.

"Ah, now where's that 'whatever you want' attitude gone?" Sophia asked tauntingly as she pulled out Lea's phone to turn up Megan's chip. Megan shuddered as she felt it go into overdrive, it had been on a low setting with Lea but now it was anything but. She started breathing a little faster and even took to biting her lower lip. "Come on," Sophia prodded some more. "Don't you want to see what all this looks like? I know I do. And you want to make your Goddess happy don't you?"

"Mmm yes Goddess," Megan said as she closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations. She could feel Sophia open her mouth and felt a hard plastic ring get moved into place. The ring was attached to the mask itself which came out several inches in what was made to look like a snout. It left a gaping hole where the mouth was and then formed the lower half of what was supposed to be a dog's mouth that stuck out very little. It was black around the edges, but unlike everything else she had on had it had patches of tan, making it look even more like a dog's head, or more specifically something close to a rottweiler. Megan opened her eyes and even with the limited vision of her hood she could easily see her own snout. But between the gag and the several tight straps, it wasn't something she would be able to shake off easily. One of the straps that encircled her head even had two small floppy ears to complete the illusion.

Sophia lifted Megan up on all fours and scooted herself back to Megan's rear. She removed Megan's chastity plate, allowing a rush of fresh air to overwhelm her wet pussy. It had been weeks since Lea had removed it, and she had only done that to check that it was clean and that the hair wasn't growing back.

Sophia picked up the tail plug and decided to rub it first against Megan's wet pussy to get it extra lubricated before inserting it. Megan bucked as she felt contact with her overstimulated region. Sophia grinned a sly grin and removed the plug before Megan had any chance to finish something. She lined up the tail-plug and slid it in. The top was the same low friction coating as everything, but at the bottom it was a much more standard material, one that would make it nearly impossible to eject. It had a square base to prevent it from spinning around and a fake tail sat up proudly from it. The main bulb was much longer and quite a bit thicker than what Megan had been wearing for weeks, but it still slid in without much difficulty.

"There we go, after all what doggie is complete without a tail?" Sophia quipped playfully.