Bound Friends Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lea smiled. "I think we start slow at first, but we don't need to start small talk slow."

"Very well, your first job is to change out of that school uniform and into the rest of your chains, that's your uniform while I'm in charge."

Lea darted to her bedroom where her collar and cuffs were. She took off her long grey socks, grey pleated skirt, burgundy sweater vest and short sleeve white dress shirt and folded them all neatly on the bed. She listened as each one of her cuffs clicked shut. They were all hingeless, two half ovals that mechanically locking closed where both sides met. Only a command from the program could unlock them and she had just handed control of the program over to Hannah for the next week.

Hannah put her through some of the same things she had already been through, but without knowing what was coming it was all so much more real, much less like a little game she was doing to herself. Hannah could obviously not make physical contact, but Lea had become adept at restraining herself and Hannah was certainly able to control when the restraints would be tightened and when they would be released. Hannah was however very capable to send out punishments or rewards depending on Lea's obedience. With her special studs, the electric zaps crossed through her piercings amplifying their power immensely. Though on a lower setting it was almost pleasant, like a faint tickle from the inside of her nipple or clit. There was no rest for her that day, she went from task to task, all of it hard and all of it accompanied by occasional pain.

As the first night drew to a close Lea still had not been allowed to orgasm which she had repeatedly asked for. She had been put through enough that under the point system she'd have already cum once and be halfway to another. She pouted as she was instead sent up to a cell wearing just her slave chains, not even being allowed to take her glasses. "Goodnight slave," Hannah said as Lea closed the cell door on herself. "I'll come get you when I'm ready to play again."

****

To her surprise, in the morning there was simply nothing. There was no wakeup, there was no alert, even the lights and screens seemed to be turned off. There were only faint, thin skylights. She could tell it had been light for hours but still she was left alone. The sun moved slowly across the sky and Lea sulked back to the ground, trying hard to think of anything but the possibility that Hannah had crashed. She eventually started to get quite thirsty so that was certainly something to think about.

She had been locked in the far cell, the one she earlier installed the sensor filled dildo for Sophia to suck on to get nutrient infused water. She had never liked the idea of giving blowjobs, but she was getting thirsty enough to test if that was at least working. She wrapped her lips around it and began moving her tongue about. She tried taking it deeper but found she gagged very quickly. She tried to make up for it with speed and her tongue, there was no hints given so she had no idea how much longer she needed to work or even if this was reading her actions at all. By the time her jaw was beginning to get sore she felt a cool liquid fill the back of her throat. It tasted like it was indeed the nutrition powder mixed with tap water, terrible taste but liquid was liquid. She sucked hard, swallowing repeatedly until it stopped giving any more. She sat back into familiar boredom, but at least she knew some parts were still working. The sun however had now moved further indicating it was getting into the late afternoon.

Her mind raced suddenly to an idea. She darted over to the door to try her code, at this point she would almost welcome the fine for a false 911 call if it got her out of here. It wasn't even all that false of an emergency. But to her horror a red light flashed. Hannah had changed the codes. She started to panic. If Hannah had changed the codes, and if she crashed, Lea would be stuck here.

She pulled frantically at the bars but knew far too well they could not be opened by her. She started to think, but that wasn't helping. She had set up the dildo to a feeding system that already existed for the slave pens, and last she saw it had enough powder mix to add to the tap water to last for weeks. Shit this was bad. Sure she wouldn't starve, but would anyone know to come look for her? Shit why hadn't she responded to at least one of those messages from Sophia or Megan? Andrea may have quit trying to contact her but they never stopped! She just ignored them all and now if they didn't hear from her it wouldn't raise any suspicions. Her parents wouldn't question it either, just a busy time at her job. Maybe if she missed her finals they'd look into it, but her first final was still 9 days away and her parents didn't know anything about this cabin! Not even David knew about the cabin yet!

Lea started to hyperventilate, this was bad. She curled up with her knees to her chest and looked around for an answer. Nothing. She bent her head down and started to cry.

The sun was getting very low, she was getting thirsty again so she went back and gave another long blowjob before being rewarded with something to drink. She had her hole at the back that still seemed to work as a toilet, carrying the waste away so at least she wouldn't have a smell. Once the sun had set and the room became dark, she curled up into the corner and alternated between crying and shaking. Her mind went to dark, doomed places, as she worried that this might be how she spends the rest of her life. She could do nothing about it, she was no longer pretending she was a helpless prisoner, she was one. One completely at the mercy of a computer that seems to have abandoned her. It took some doing, but after hours of darkness she was able to drift off into sleep.

When she awoke the next morning her first thought were to hope it had all been a dream, but no such luck. It was very early morning, and the screens were still off. She tried her code again and got a second red light. She began to pull desperately at the door, shaking it with all the power she could muster, yelling at the top of her lungs. The bars barely even rattled, she tried kicking but she only banged her ankle just below the cuff.

She turned around to lay her back against the door, defeated. She didn't want to see the double red reminders that her code wasn't working, and she didn't want to prove once again how useless it is to try and force it open. She folded her legs up to giver her balance against the thin bars and lay her arms out on each spread knee.

She stared at the far wall and eventually began to chuckle. The absolute absurdity. There was nothing she could do. It wasn't a theory or a fantasy, it was real. She couldn't break these bars, they might be a little thin to lean against comfortably but far to thick for her to mess with bare handed. She did the math and realized if her code didn't work that still left 9,999 possible options. Three wrong attempts locks down the system, so if she was lucky she could maybe do 6-9 per day, and in the meantime she would have to put up with the pain that comes with being in lockdown mode. But assuming she kept that up every day that would mean... she laughed as she realized that it's just over three years at best, four and a half at worst to try all the combinations.

It wouldn't matter anyway, the system only had enough nutrition powder to last a few weeks, maybe a month if she stretched it. She was entirely in someone else's hands. Her very life wasn't her own, if that isn't being a slave she wasn't sure what more it would take. She looked down at her metal cuffs and further towards the metal bra and plate she wore. "Not just my life," she thought, "I can't get any of these off, I don't even have access to my body while I'm trapped in here. And that sure could be a nice way to pass the time." She lowered her hand and tapped despondently at her chastity plate. "I guess I'll spend the rest of my life as a slave then," she mumbled out loud to what she increasingly felt was a cold and indifferent cosmos.

Several hours and another blowjob-meal later her mind was finally adjusting. This was a fate she created for herself and she was finally starting to accept that. She sat on the far side of the cell looking back at all the fuzzy outlines of the bondage furniture, trying desperately to occupy her mind with something. Unfortunately the only things to look at were either out of focus or incredibly sexual; and that just created an itch she simply couldn't scratch. After several hours of picturing her up on whatever furniture she happened to be looking at, she tried contorting herself to reach a finger underneath her chastity plate, with absolutely no luck. When a finger started to make a tiny bit of progress she screamed out in surprise and pain as a powerful electric jolt rushed through her nipples and clit. It stayed strong for a few seconds causing her muscles to tense and lay straight as a board.

She was stunned, she lay panting staring up at the ceiling for some time trying to figure out what was going on. Did the suit have an anti-tamper function? Did Hannah leave a standing command before shutting down? Whatever it was it was it meant she wasn't going to try that again.

Lea wasn't sure it would do anything, but as the sun began to set she felt she had to try to plead. She had tried talking to Hannah, yelling, crying, cursing, none of it got a response from what seemed to be a crashed program. She got up on her knees, placed her hands on her thighs and looked down at the floor.

"Hannah, Mistress, I don't know if you're still there. If you are there, any part of you, please show yourself and take mercy. I am trapped and I'm so utterly scared. My body, my future, my very life, they're in your hands. There is nothing I can do from in here to take any of those back. I have no power, you are all powerful, and I need you to be able to use your power right now." Lea said as she began to tear up. Her lips began to quiver more and more with each sentence, it was her at the end of a rope. She fell forward, collapsing onto her bent knees and balancing with her two forearms planted on the ground beside her. "You have taken everything from me. I have nothing left. Please still be there, please don't let me be here alone. You have control of everything about me, if you're gone I'll have nothing. I'll be nothing. I'll.. I'll die in here. Please be there." The tears began to rain down her face and words began to gargle together by the end as she repeated with increasing incoherence "please" over and over.

When her pleas went unanswered she simply collapsed to her side and wrapped her arms around her knees. She didn't know what else to do. Whatever coherence she might have still had, she lost. She didn't even wait till it was fully dark before she began drifting off into sleep.

****

Lea awoke to a shock of cold water raining down on her. The disorientation and icy sting gave way to a feeling of joy, something was still alive and running! She ran up to the bars and looked around, not that she could see a computer program. "Mistress, is that you? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I've heard you this whole time. I hoped a period of helplessness and reflection would do you good. You directed me to be your mistress, but you had refused to give up control. You seem fine tying yourself up but you haven't shown much indication of submission. You needed to feel what it is actually like to be powerless, because I don't think you ever have. I can leave you up there longer if you think you haven't learned your lesson yet."

The voice of Hannah coming through the speakers brought Lea to tears. She thought at one level she should be upset, but she wasn't. Whatever pride or stubbornness she might have had that would cause her to be angry was taking a backseat. She turned and knelt down, head to the floor with her hands out in front of her. It was the most submissive pose she could think of before beginning to speak "Mistress, this slave has learned. You have the power. I will do whatever you ask."

"We shall see," said Hannah skeptically. "I still see a little fight left in you."

"Oh no Mistress," Lea pleaded, "Please, I promise, I submit."

"So you're plan is to verbally contradict your Mistress? Maybe I should come back in another few days."

Lea sat there, she didn't dare look up but her emotions were racing. A part of her said she should apologize, a part wanted to explain she wasn't contradicting Her, a part just wanted to yell to be let out. But the part the ended up winning said that since everything is in Her hands, it would be best to simply wait. If that meant she would have another few days trapped in here at least she knew the program was on. So she simply kept still, head bowed to the floor and hands out in front.

"Maybe there is hope that you might become a true submissive yet," Hannah said after a considerable pause. "But a true submissive doesn't question orders, so when I were to order you to type in a random code, lighting up that third red light, you would do it."

Lea swallowed hard, she had hoped to be let out. If she did this it didn't seem likely that she would. But she acted quickly regardless, what little defiant will remained was learning quickly to take a quiet down. Without even looking she hit four buttons and saw the third light come on.

Immediately the bars angled against the ceiling began to lower. Lea laid down on her back anticipating the new confinement. Then came the whines, high pitched and loud. The stayed for random times, changed pitch after each but never managing to hit something that could be called on key. At the same time the lights began to flicker, the rhythm was purposely designed to never match the tones and never allow a pattern to form. Once the descending bars were secured into place, the nubs began to rise out of the floor. At the bottom of each hole were small metal nubs, about half an inch in diameter narrowing down to a dull rounded point at the top. They all rose just shy of an inch and a half off the ground, digging the nubby ends into all kinds of uncomfortable places along her back and legs. Lea knew in time that these nubs would selectively rise and lower, placing even more pressure on the nubs that remain up. If Lea was lucky this would only last a few hours before lockdown ended and she would be free to sit up and stretch off her aches.

Hannah spent those hours coming and going, leaving Lea alone only to return to taunt her some more. Each time she came back she would ask a question, and if Lea was slow to answer, or didn't give the answer Hannah wanted she felt a fire shock through her clit, making her for a time forget about all the other pains that were active all around her. When the noise finally cut out, and the stubby bars retracted back into the floor, Lea was exhausted. Physically she hurt, mentally she worn down and without the barred ceiling folding back up she continued to be stuck to the floor.

She stretched out her limbs and groaned as for the first time in days she felt her NESIC turn on, sending waves of warm eroticism throughout her. It stayed at that low setting for some time, causing her to shuffle around enjoying the sensations.

"You programmed me to be your Mistress, and you my slave. Slaves get discarded, slaves get left alone, slaves get punished for no reason and slaves never complain, talk back or demand," Hannah said in a loud booming voice that could not be ignored. "When slaves are good, and only when they are good, they get to cum. Do you think you've been a good slave?"

"Please, I've done everything you've asked Mistress," Lea pleaded. She felt Hannah turn her chip up a couple of settings as she also began sending a light current through her piercings, making them feel like they were being touched from the inside out. She reached out and grabbed hold of some bars trying to get the feelings under control. She was quickly approaching an orgasm and with the stimulation in her piercings it was actually possible to reach one without the chip directly triggering it. Her breathing became heavy, her fingers were turning white as she gripped the bar hard. But moments before reaching it, she felt her chip turn off entirely followed seconds later by the electricity flowing through her piercings getting turned way up replacing the pleasure with searing pain in all three.

"At five separate occasions you demanded I let you out. At two separate occasions you attempted to enter an unlock code. You pulled at the door on seven separate occasions. You may be obedient now, but a slave should not do any of these." Hannah stated matter-of-factly.

"Please, Mistress, I was afraid your program had crashed." Lea pleaded.

"That does not matter, that is fourteen violations. That outburst makes fifteen. Only when you receive proper punishment for these will I consider allowing you to cum. That was one." Hannah said before turning Lea's chip back on to a moderately high setting. The electric massage began again eliciting a moan from Lea.

She tried staying as still as possible, this program clearly had some strict standards and until she gets released she wasn't planning on testing how strict exactly. The last powerful shock had reduced her arousal considerably but it was returning with a vengeance. Just as before, prior to reaching orgasm the chip cut out giving a second or two delay before the painful electric shocks returned. It gave her mind just enough time to realize what was about to happen and feel utter dread before it even hit. This shock lasted even longer than the one before, killing all the arousal that had built up.

"That was two," Hanna said after Lea had time to catch her breath. When the chip returned to life Lea suddenly put it together, this was going to happen another 13 times, likely without pause. The thought filled her with frustration and fear, but she was able to restrain herself from banging on the cage, she didn't want to add another one to the count. Soon though even the knowledge of what was coming was washed away by the unstoppable feelings emanating from down below. Rational thought only returned during the two second downtime before the shock, where it didn't do anything but cause panic before the long painful shock.

"That was three."

****

Lea lay dazed and exhausted on the floor at the end of her punishments. The bars had been retracted allowing her the room to sit up or stand, though her body wasn't cooperating right at that moment. She turned her head when she heard a beep and saw a green light on the door. She slid over and pushed the door open, though took some more time before getting up and walking out. Her legs were weak and her head a little woozy, but holding onto walls and railings the whole way she managed to lumber down the stairs leading to her room. She was a little afraid that door might be locked but it seemed that all the doors at the base of the stairs had green lights. She staggered over and flopped down on her bed in a way that could best be described as the opposite of majestic. "Mmm... soo soft..." she mumbled as she rolled around wrapping herself in her bedsheets.

"I never gave you permission to get on the bed and I certainly never gave you permission to use those sheets. That's two more rounds of punishment for later." Hannah blared waking Lea from her distraction and rushing her to the floor.

"Please Mistress it was a momentary lapse, please no more," Lea pleaded on her hands and knees. She had just gotten through with 15 of those and she was willing to do just about anything to not have to go through those again. But her pleas went unheeded as she felt the sequence start up already. She was tired of being brought so close so many times, like holding a cup of water just out of reach of a man dying in the desert only to kick him every time he reached for it. The big difference though was she was kneeling this time, it wasn't making it more intense but the extra movement seemed to heighten her helplessness because no matter where she ran (and she was able to run again) she'd still suffer the same fate. She went through two cycles and was breathing heavy but fought the urge to collapse to her side.