Bound Friends Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on now.. please? What do you mean he's not watching?" Sophia asked, putting her hands together in a praying pantomime.

"Fine.. He's obviously not the one doing the day to day scheduling, that's my job and it's a full damn job. But at meetings he used to ask what I had you doing and well.. he's kind of just stopped asking. He hasn't taken back that I should give you shit assignments, he's just not really checking up as much."

"I.. that's amazing! Oh.. please.. please put me somewhere nicer. Please I'm.. you know I work hard I'm sure there's somewhere you're short staffed. Just give me something else please?" Sophia begged.

"Well you know where I could use you right now? Back at the dungeon. Both Claudia and Marcia finished their time and so we got two openings just waiting for ya," He said as he opened the door to leave.

"Alright, I'm going.." Sophia said before she threw the towel to the floor and walked out the door to head to the dungeon again. "Just.. think about it?"