Bound Friends Pt. 15

Story Info
Sophia is given the chance to work in a Roman themed event.
15.6k words
4.69
31.7k
21
0

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Stories of Bound Friends

Part 15 - Sophia and the Barbarian Horde

By JessBaby

Sophia awoke from her afternoon rest to a surprise. She looked to her left and saw the wall of the dungeon was almost empty. It had never been that empty before. She sat up as much as her restraints would allow and began to look around. Aaron was talking with another girl before she ran off through the back staff entrance. He then saw Sophia sitting up and walked over to her.

"Well, Savina, I'm gathering up a group to try out something new. We got a last minutes surge of requests for this test run, so I'm in a last minute rush to reassign some people down there. I'm going to try sending you. It's in Expo Hall J. Don't have time to clothe you here, so just stick to the corridors ok?" Aaron explained as he bent down and unfastened what he could of Sophia's bindings. He called over for someone to bring the key to unlock the rest. "And Savina, I'm serious don't screw this up. After our little chat a bit ago, you've got a lot to prove if you want me to stick my neck out to give you better assignments. This might be one of those."

Sophia stood up and looked Aaron square in the eye. She said nothing but communicated everything as she firmly shook his hand and nodded her head. She was surprised when she felt them remove her collar, she now was totally naked aside from her piercings. She walked quickly, feeling a mix of anxiety and curiosity about what could possibly be going on. She stopped only to check on her position in the labyrinthine hallways. She felt a cold gust of air hit her as she opened the door to the expo hall. The large back door was slid up as people in forklifts moved inside what looked like sets.

"I take it you're one of the girls?" a man with a headset asked. Sophia nodded her head before he quickly pointed her to the far corner. There were a few racks of clothing and some mirrors like a makeshift dressing room. A woman silently looked her over before pulling something off the rack. It was a faded yellow dress that rested on one shoulder and was very loose fitting. It fully covered both breasts without much cleavage but it would also give a wide gap of empty air if she bent forward, concealing almost nothing. It was also surprisingly long, reaching down nearly to her ankles. She twirled around and felt the whole loose dress puff out in all directions. It would certainly not be restrictive.

"We're just waiting for one more girl and then we'll brief all of you.. oh and here she is!" The woman said as she flagged down another woman. Sophia patiently waited as this new girl was given a dress similar to her own except in color. The two then silently walked to a makeshift meeting room inside what looked like a small hovel.

A tall man walked in wearing jeans and a light jacket overflowing with pockets. He looked around the room, put on a pair of rimless glasses and cleared her throat to begin talking. "Hello, now that we have everyone we need, I'm just going to go over what this all is and what we're expecting from you. Welcome to the first ever runthrough of what we're calling Exotic Reality. Now, this is a bit of a pilot project, and we need you all cooperating if it is going to have any chance of succeeding. Tomorrow afternoon, we're going to have a bit of a scenario play out. As you can see, we're pulling out all the stops like it's a stage play. Sets, costumes, characters, all that. Except the guests will be participating on the stage instead of watching from some seats. We want this to be another reality for the guests, not just fancy dressing for the same kinds of things they can get anywhere. We want the guests coming in to feel like they're entering another world and you are all a vital part of making them believe that this is another world and not just one of our convention halls. " he said, ending with a bit of a chuckle that the room joined in on.

"Now, hopefully this isn't going to be very complicated. You'll just be using your performance names like you do every day. You are all playing the part of the wives of Roman soldiers, living in a small outpost town near the northern border. The soldiers will come back tomorrow morning, they've found out that a band of German Barbarians are planning a raid, and they'll make sure to be there to defend each of you against the brutish invaders. There is no set script you have to say or do, you're here because you can have the freedom to go in whatever direction the guests want to go in. Just.. as you do it, stay in character. That's really the crux that keeps everything together. Get invested in really being this other person. If anyone goes beyond your contract start yelling the word 'safeword' and we'll have staff around to come check, but he better really be going clearly out of bounds to break character. We'll have staff intermixed with the guests and we'll have the ol' system passively monitoring, so we will be there quickly if it detects something bad's happening or if you say the word 'safeword.' If it's not an emergency but you need to talk, just say 'helpword.' Everyone with me still?" he asked, waiting only briefly.

"Good. Now my people should be done setting up in a few more hours, and then we're going to get out of here. You are to start to live the part. Get into character, sleep in the beds we're bringing in, and don't worry about anything else. You're just a bunch of Roman women, waiting around for their soldier husbands to get back before they get to be the big hero off in a battle. I want you all to live as that person. Any questions?" she asked, waiting a little longer this time. But when no one answered she just simply left without another word.

"So, looks like we've got a night off, imagine that.. this must really be important," the woman Sophia walked in with whispered to her. "Hi.. I'm Alba."

"Savina, wanna go watch them build our little town before finding a bed to claim?" Sophia said.

"Sure, lead on."

****

Sophia woke suddenly as she heard a noise. She looked out the window to see the artificial stars and dim "moonlight" were still lighting the ceiling of the tall exhibition hall, just as when she went to sleep. Which didn't feel like very long ago, there's no way it could be morning yet. She tried to push it out of her head, probably someone tripping as the woke up to use the bathroom. She closed her eyes and lay back in bed.

Then she heard a loud crashing noise, too loud to just be an accident. She sat up and thought she saw movement in the distance, but with the faint light it was hard to tell. She got up out of bed, still wearing the dress she had been given the other night.

Then, it was faint, but she was sure she heard a scream. It sounded muffled but it was terrifying. She rushed back to the window to try to see where it came from. In the distance, several large figures were running. One of them branched off from the others and rushed into one of the homes, another scream came echoing out from the building that person had just entered.

Sophia's heart began to race. This wasn't how things were supposed to be going. She looked around to see if there was anything around to fight with. Nothing, the construction crew had not actually bothered furnishing this place with anything but a bed. So finding nothing to help her fight, all that was left was to flee.

She looked out the window and didn't see any movement. The window was more accurately a lack of wall than anything glass or plastic, so quietly, carefully, she climbed up and out through it. Just as she landed on the other side, she heard her door slam open. She began to slowly slink away as she heard the faint sounds of chains and footsteps searching her home. The light coming from the ceiling left a large area of shade beside her building, she moved into it just as she saw another man clomping loudly down the pathway. He was dressed in brown furs, and carried in his hand a heavy looking collar and cuffs attached to each other along a long metal pole. He slowed down, seeming to listen for any commotion before suddenly running in another direction.

Screams continued to echo out occasionally, filling the air with a heavy fog of dread. Sophia stood up to run and took her chance to slip away silently when she heard the man in her home noisily moving her bed. In a small, nearly lightless stretch, she slowly crept, using every ounce of every sense she had to figure out where they were.

She peered around a corner and nearly screamed at the eyes staring back at her. The eyes looking at her though seemed just as scared and lost as her own, so she was able to hold her tongue when she slowly realized it was Alba. Alba seemed to have the same reaction and reached out to hug her. "Looks like the horde came early, I think we were lied to," she whispered.

"Found the last two," cried a deep voice loudly from behind Sophia. The two girls instantly panicked and ran in different directions. Sophia quickly found herself blocked in and attempted to double back before finding that way blocked as well. As two men approached her she saw only one of them had a metal yoke in hand and decided to try to run past the one who wasn't carrying one.

"Oh no you don't!" He said as he lunged at Sophia, grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her back. Sophia kicked him and pulled but it didn't seem to do very much. "Oh you got a feisty one here," he said as the other man walked forward getting the collar out.

"No, no let me go!" Sophia said as she jerked and tried to get away. As the man bent down to put the collar on her she tried to kick him, but he made sure to keep his distance while his friend held her tight. She looked over and saw Alba on the floor with a collar on and the bar held to the floor with another person's foot. She was struggling to keep her wrists free and failing. In a final act of defiance, as the man slipped the bar behind Sophia's head and closed the collar around her neck she spit at him, landing a lucky shot right on his cheek. The man holding her began laughing as the other man moved a hand up to feel his cheek. He then gave Sophia a hard backhanded slap, disorienting her slightly.

"She got you good, hope you like a fighter," the man holding Sophia eventually said. He held Sophia in a tight hug while the other man tried to bend her arm up and into the waiting cuff.

"There's fight and then there's just being too stupid to know when to quit," he said as she finally got Sophia's right hand into place in the cuff. It clicked closed and as Sophia tried to remove her wrist she found that it was shut tight.

"Simon, I'll trade ya if you really want. I got this blonde, great tits." the man holding Sophia said.

"Not a chance Anton. Because the harder the squeeze.." he said as he redoubled his efforts to bend Sophia's other arm up to reach the cuff. Sophia tried her best but she found she couldn't stop him, something she eventually saw as her final hand got cuffed. "Ah.. yeah the sweeter the juice. Alright, let's get her feet in shackles."

As the man holding her moved down to her legs, Sophia started kicking again. They had to force her down to the ground, while one of them sat on her thighs in order for the two of them to hold her still. Even after hearing the second click she still tried to land a few blows, only to discover how limiting the nine inch hobble was.

Anton, who had been sitting on her legs flipped over and looked Sophia in the eyes. He was tall and large, it was hard to tell how much was muscle and how much was fat. He had short cut hair and stubble nearly as long as parts of his hair. "Since I helped you take her down, mind if I have first crack at her?" Anton called out to Simon.

"If I can have the same with your blond. Where's yours?" Simon asked as he moved around and into better view. He was a little less stocky than Anton, clean shaven but with longer hair. He wore the same brown furs that all the men seemed to be wearing.

"She's chained up to the coffle already, she didn't put up nearly the fight of this one," Anton said with lust dripping from every word. He leaned forward, putting his weight on the metal bar pinning Sophia down to the ground. She could also now feel the unmistakable feeling of a very hard cock pressing against her belly.

"Fine, which collar's yours?" Simon asked.

"Number 11, don't worry, I won't be long.." Anton said as he began pulling up Sophia's dress. She tried to struggle but she had almost no leverage to stop him. Slowly she felt more and more of the ground against her skin until nearly her entire back leg was exposed. He smiled as he slid back, his bare legs touching hers. He reached his hand down and found her clit and began rubbing. Sophia tried closing her legs and jerking away but he only seemed to get more excited by the resistance.

He slid back a little more, maneuvering his cock into position as best he could. Sophia could feel the precum, smearing between her legs. She bent up to make access harder, causing him to grab the bars of her yoke. He knelt up and twisted the yoke around, forcing Sophia to spin and face down towards the ground. He pushed her back down and moved his hands to her hips. He could pull her up much easier than he could flatten her out, and so as much as Sophia fought it she eventually felt him slide his cock between her legs and deep into her pussy.

He began to thrust deeply, filling her fully. As much as Sophia tried to stay in character though, she did have to say it was at least a little enjoyable. She had put up her best fight and he still had her helpless and fucked. She felt the pace pick up and could feel him move a finger around to start rubbing her clit. Sophia started to groan, breathing more heavily. She tried not to analyze the why while in the moment, but this all felt so much better than how guests would normally use her. He soon started to grunt before she could feel him cum inside her. He pulled out and collapsed over to his side to catch his breath. Sophia lay there and did the same.

****

Sophia was lifted to her feet and a short chain attached to the front of her collar. Anton pulled Sophia forward with only two or so feet of slack. The hobble chain meant she had to take small but faster steps to keep up.

As they rounded a second building, Sophia saw a line of girls all secured like she was in a line with the chain from their collar attaching to the back of the collar in front of them. Suddenly Sophia felt there was reason to fight back. She tried to dig her feet in and nearly tripped forward from the effort. Anton turned to her and held her by the chin. He looked into her defiant eyes as if examining a great mystery. "Are you always going to be this defiant?" he asked in a tone that suggested he wished the answer to be yes.

"I will never surrender," Sophia quietly pledged. The smile across his face grew and it somehow emboldened Sophia to go further. "You filthy barbarian, you can't get away with this. Our husbands will come looking for us."

"Well, we sent them on a wild goose chase once, I don't think they'll be finding our true camp any time soon," he said before pulling on the chain again to make Sophia continue her march toward the coffle. She saw Alba being attached to the back and saw at least two of the women further up both being fucked where they stood. Sophia watched as a medium sized lock attached her to the back of Alba's collar, trapping her in this line of women.

"So how was she?" Simon asked as she walked back towards Sophia.

"Put up a fight but nothing I couldn't handle," Anton said before he slapped Sophia on her ass.

"Oh that just sounds lovely.." Simon said as he walked around to stand behind Sophia. He pulled himself close and began to run his hands up and down her while Sophia was helpless to stop him. He ran a hand up to her head, holding her close for a whisper. "I'm going to enjoy owning you," he said as his hand covered her mouth to hold her close.

Sophia opened her mouth, allowing a few of his fingers to fall in before biting down. She didn't bite hard but still caught the first knuckle of his middle finger behind her teeth. Simon cried out in startled shock, which quite hurt Sophia's ears given how close he was. "Fucking bitch, let go!" he cried as he tried to pull his finger out. He wrapped his free hand around her throat and began to squeeze, cutting off Sophia's air. As she started to get light headed she began flailing around to try to loosen his grip but she had so little movement that he stayed put. She tried kicking him, but with such a short hobble she could not hit anywhere delicate and her bare feet was no match for his boots.

He finally let go of her neck, causing Sophia to uncontrollably gasp in a huge breath to feed her burning lungs. The gasp caused her to involuntarily open her mouth, vacuuming in as much air as possible but also allowing Simon to pull his finger free. She turned to her side as she continued to catch her breath and noticed that Anton was snickering.

"You hurt?" Anton asked Simon.

"A bit, doesn't look too bad for the long term though I guess. Didn't break the skin I think.."

"Serves you right, you basically gave her your finger, what did you expect she'd do?" Anton asked.

"I don't know, I guess I just didn't know how far they'd go. I know they're supposed to resist but I thought once they were chained up they'd start treating me with a little more respect." Simon replied.

"They are supposed to be married woman, who we're supposed to be kidnapping after raiding their village to take them to our hideout in the woods. You thought she'd just roll over instantly? Of course she'd do everything she can to keep us brutes away, that's kind of the whole point!" Anton said as he finally seemed to be acknowledging Sophia standing there.

"Still up for that trade? Your bitch at least seemed to know her place." Simon said as he pointed back further up the line.

"Sure.. you can have her. I think I can handle you my pretty," he said as he stroked the far side of Sophia's cheek. Sophia tried to spin and bite him but didn't have the maneuverability for that to have been any real possibility. "I can always get a gag for you, is that what you want?" He asked as he looked deep into her eyes.

Sophia stared defiantly back as she decided what to do. She weighed what she knew and what she expected. She smiled a coy smile, drawing him in a little closer before she spit in his face, landing right on his nose.

Anton smiled slightly before walking up to the front of the line of girls. He was talking with someone who seemed to be dressed in slightly different colored furs than everyone else. Most of the men wore something brown, this man wore something black with a metal studded belt. She could not hear what they were saying but he pointed Anton over to another person also in black rather than brown furs. He opened up a bag and the two searched through it until Anton grabbed something and began walking back over to Sophia. It seemed to be a wooden stick a little thicker than an AA battery and about six inches long with a small chain coming off each end.

"You wouldn't dare..." Sophia fumed as he got closer. She bolted her mouth shut and stared daggers his way.

"Oh yes, we are going to have fun with you alright," Anton said with a smile. He moved in and tried to force Sophia to open her jaw so he could slip the bit gag in. He pinched her nose hoping that would give him some opening. Sophia simply breathed through her teeth while opening a small bit at the side of her lips.

"God.. fine!" he said in frustration throwing the gag down to the ground. He stormed off again back to the bags, searching from something else. He came back with a whip and a small dagger. Sophia felt her heart race, looking at the light reflecting off the small steel blade wondering how far this man was going to go. He walked around behind her and grabbed her dress. She watched as he pulled out the knife to cut it, allowing the loose fitting dress to fall completely to the floor.