Bound Friends Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah.. the key.. please.. but why is it only me that usually gets the whippings?" Leota asked as she watched Rora strut over to fetch the key.

"Well you're the one that like bondage.. and people who like whips tend to like using the whips on the kind of people who like bondage," Rora replied.

"Well than.. can't you sometimes be the one in bondage? I mean.. some of the people who book ahead, the resort people leave us those cheat sheets ahead of time so we know if they like it kinky.. couldn't you be the receiving end every once in a while?"

"Now is this just the sore ass talking? I can try to kiss it better.." Rora joked, bending down and making a pouting face right beside Leota's ass.

"No.. no it's just.. I don't always like it.." Leota said, finally crossing her arms with them now free.

"Wait, where you not liking it tonight?" Rora asked, slightly confused as she lay down again with her head beside Leota's.

"I mean.. not.. never mind. We got a thing going.. it's just the sore ass talking I think." Leota said trying to brush the conversation off.

"Hey.." Rora said, grabbing Leota by the chin and pulling her focus. "There is very clearly something brewing in your head.. now you can keep it to yourself for a while longer if you'd rather.. but at lunch today we actually kind of talked. If you don't want to talk about it that's fine, just tell me that's the reason alright? I don't mind closed off and honest about it, it's the "no nothing's wrong" that gets under my skin."

"Yeah.. I.. I don't.. I'm just not gonna go there right now.." Leota said, looking away.

"Well.. I'll be near by if you change your mind. It's good not to keep thing in I find," Rora said before she kissed Leota on the forehead. "Now I'm off to go shower.. I'm pretty exhausted and a good nights sleep seems like heaven right about now."

****

Leota opened her eyes and looked over at the clock. She smiled, she beat the infernal alarm to the punch by a few short minutes. It was always a small victory when that happened, and one she rarely got to win. She reached over and turned it off, stretching out and relaxing in the bed. It was a little chilly in the room, and as so often happened her arms that spent the nights out of the covers were considerably colder than the rest of her.

To her other side she saw Rora was still sleeping and decided to wake her by placing her arm around her. Rora's body felt soft and warm. Rora moaned as the sudden cool hand woke her. "What time is it? I didn't hear the alarm." she groaned out slowly.

"Oh just a few minutes early, that's all." Leota explained as she pulled herself close.

"Uhgh.. you need to stop sleeping with your arm out.." Rora said as she opened her eyes and turned her head back.

"It's just the way I sleep.. get over it.." she said, pulling herself into a spooning position with Rora.

"Mmm.. well someone woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.. I can feel you getting excited there missy," Rora said.

"I.. I guess maybe a little, but you're just so soft and warm." Leota explained.

"Hmm well don't get too excited.. we still got a long day again today," Rora said as she draped her arm around Leota's. "How'd you sleep?"

"Had a bit of trouble at first.. Tossed and turned a bit, you were out like a light though as usual.." Leota said, gleaming a chuckle from Rora. "It's.. uncomfortable to me sometimes.. but.. you're right. we're here with each other for a while still, I should. I need to stop retreating in.. I need to face.. I.."

"Is this what was keeping you up last night?" Rora asked as she turned over face Leota head on. "Look, I shoot my mouth off sometimes don't take it too seriously."

"No.. but I need.. Somehow hearing you talk yesterday about who you were before all this.. it got my head rolling around. I've really lost myself in here. I mean.. it's not that I'd found my place out there, but since I've been cut off I've really.. just retreated in. I know I need to at least a bit. Help with the work, make it pass by a bit faster. But.. I don't want to live in this role any more. I'm not.. like trying to quit or something, but I think it's important now.. to me.. when we're alone at least..drop the facade. Drop the act. I think I need this," she said, having difficulty keeping eye contact as she went and visibly trying hard to keep her composure.

"So what do you want that to look like?" Rora asked sympathetically.

"I don't know what it will look like, or should look like or whatever. I just.. I needed to say that. I needed to. I don't know very much of anything but right now at least I know that I need something to be different.. even if it's just with you."

"Yeah.. the lack of outside communication.. honestly the hardest part of this whole thing. I can see how it could mess with your head. Great for keeping you in character but that doesn't make it much easier overall.."

"That's definitely me.. I, I've just pretended the world outside barely exists. I got.. I think so caught up.. this is all a means to an end for me and I just thought 'put my head down, power through' and I'd make it out the other side. It's so weird how little things can actually mean something so big. Yesterday you mention your old job in passing and it's unravelling this whole thing for me. When I started.. I was so overwhelmed I kind of hid myself in my persona. This character, who's whole life is this resort, nothing else existed. It was so important for me to finish that I kind of.." she said eventually drifting off

"Well.. as interesting as this is, and know that this isn't meant to be as callous as it sounds.." Rora said.

"We should probably start getting ready?"

"Yeah.. we're past the alarm now, we should really get in the shower. And did I mention your morning breath?" Rora teased, shoving her friend in the shoulder.

"Oh shut up you're one to talk.."

Rora jumped up, ripping the covers away and turning on the side light. "Come on Leota.. time's a wastin."

"It's.. Lea.." she said. "When it's just us.. I think I'd rather Lea."

"Alright Lea, just don't go confusing your own name in front of any of our guests today. Might go and get both of us in trouble.."

****

Lea got dressed, freshly showered, feeling refreshed. She stretched as she waited for Rora to get herself ready, pacing around the small room just near the cage.

"You wanna grab a few of those? We got our first for the day apparently very into restraints," Rora said as she pointed to the drawers Lea stood by. Lea shrugged her shoulders and opened them up, thinking about what she fancied today as they were watched by passers by. She ran her hands over some of the coils of rope and decided that was more than good enough. Rora was already climbing in but holding the door open for Lea as she grabbed a handfull of rope and rushed over.

"Oh.. feeling a little like rope today.." Rora said as she reached out for them.

Lea looked up at Rora's face, lighting up at the site. Her pixie length white hair was held back with product and astonishingly to Lea her purple skin was just as rich as it ever was, showing no signs of wear. She felt her NESIC turn on as the shutters began rotating around the cage again to expose them to the view of anyone who cared to see. First thing after opening was usually not as crowded, but it seemed even empty by those standards. "Oh.. were you hoping for an audience?" Lea said as she felt her NESIC turn slightly down.

"You know I was.. and I thought we agreed no teasing the other about what does and doesn't turn them on!" Rora said defensively. "Don't tell me you wouldn't like to feel these ropes.. wrapped tightly around your limbs, hugging you and restraining you. Keeping you tight and secure and helpless for the woman you're locked in this cage with, all while anyone who goes by gets to see your humiliation.." she said tantalizingly. Rora moaned briefly as she felt her own chip turn on, telling her that it had worked exactly as she thought it would.

"Well how's this for pushing my buttons?" Lea said as she turned Rora around and pushed her down to the padded cage floor. She pulled Rora's arms behind her laying forearm on top of forearm. As she began to wrap a coil around Rora's arms, Rora let out another soft moan, feeling her NESIC turn up even more than it already had.

"Mmm lead on Mistress.." Rora said, falling comfortably and easily into her new role, enjoying it enough to affect Lea's own NESIC. Lea pulled Rora back up to her knees, wrapping what remained of the rope around her chest to form a chest harness.

Lea moved forward, parting her legs to either side of Rora's still kneeling body. Lea grabbed her and pulled her tight, resting her head on Rora's shoulder while her hands held her just below her breasts. "I'm thinking, you'll be the one tied up this time.." Lea whispered in her ear. "You'll still take lead with the guy, but I'm going to be in charge this time is that understood?"

"Mmm, yes Mistress."

Lea slid one of her hands down, reaching under Rora's cloth that was barely covering her. Lea looked up and saw the fuzzy outlines of people starting to pay closer attention. She slid her hand between Rora's legs, finding her pussy wet and ready. Her own NESIC began to quickly turn up as she started to rub her friend's clit. Lea began to breath heavy, feeling Rora begin to struggle and twitch under her grip and control. She began to work her hands faster, bring her and Rora closer to the edge of orgasm before finally forcing one out of Rora, casing one to roll through herself as well.

Lea fell to her side, bringing Rora down with her. She held Rora with one arm under both of their heads while another sat against Rora's hips. "So clearly.. you weren't exaggerating.. you really are good with anything, aren't you?" Lea asked.

"As long as it seems like the other person's enjoying it.. yeah kinda.." Rora answered, continuing to look straight ahead. "So if you'd rather, I can always be your dutiful little slave rather than your dominating mistress."

"Well, I can't speak for forever.. but.. if this is still just a means to an end for me.. I can think of worse ways to spend it."

****

"You going to be alright, that looks like it hurts," Lea said as she worked untying Rora for the third time that day. "Maybe we should switch it up, you take lead for a while."

"Sure, we could. I think it's about lunch so after you wanna switch up?" Rora replied, sitting up to make Lea's job easier.

"Well.. do you want to? What do you want to do next?" Lea asked.

"I'm good for whatever," Rora said.

"You know, you're not very helpful when I'm trying to get your opinion. Like asking someone what they want for lunch and they just say 'whatever,' when what you wish they'd just say a kind of food."

"Speaking of, you want to go bring it back or eat out there?" Rora asked.

"No.. Why don't you bring something back," Lea said as she finished untying the rest of the ropes. She lay back, contemplating. She had had so little choice before that the two options, sub or dom, she just couldn't think of which one she'd rather do.

"I got an idea," Rora said as she headed back in with a tray stacked with two meals. "You don't know what you want, I don't know what I want, let's leave it to chance. I grabbed some cards, play a few rounds of something as we eat, winner gets to be domme," Rora said, holding up a deck of casino cards with a hole punched through the middle of each card.

"How do I know we won't just end up a stalemate?" Lea asked as she grabbed her plate and removed the top. "I feel like you'll just throw the game one way or the other if I start hinting at what I want."

"Clearly we haven't yet played something where you can actually win," Rora said as she began to quickly shuffle the cards. "I might be pretty sexually accommodating, and might be kind of laid back in the off time, but that's only cause sex and off time doesn't usually have a clear winner," she continued to explain in an uncharacteristically fast paced and lively tone. "When there can be a winner, you bet your ass I'm gonna fight to make it be me." Rora continued to shuffle until she was suddenly surprised by her NESIC turning on. "Oh.. you liking competitive Rora then?"

"I mean.. kinda. Not that I see being sub as 'losing' cause it's still tons of fun, I just am liking your energy I think," Lea said.

"We can make it winner subs if you'd rather," Rora said as she began to deal out cards. "It just seems kind of.. odd to do it that way."

"You're right, winner tops the loser. Alright, deal me in. You're going down!"

****

Lea lay in a tight reverse prayer chest harness with her legs bound together as well. Rora moaned as Lea kept her face buried in Rora's sex. Lea felt her Mistress for the moment slide the edge of a riding crop across her ass, reminding her of the penalty for poor performance. Not that she needed reminding, her NESIC alone was propelling her very near to orgasm, and she knew the only way to make herself cum would be to make Rora cum first.

People were gathered quite close outside the cage watching. Rora had invited them to come in closer than they otherwise would. She had won her position fair and square and was enjoying the spoils of her victory. And as she had pulled the ropes a little tighter than before, as she hit a little harder than before, as she became a little more brazen with the crowed, she felt an even greater response from Lea than she had before.

"Now here's the conundrum with my beautiful twin here," she explained to the crowed. "She lost a bet we had, that's why she's here. She's bringing me very close to cumming, but because we're pleasure twins we share everything. If I cum she cums too, so what do all you think I should do?"

Lea stopped what she was doing to look over at the people outside the cage who were responding intermittently with differing answers to Rora's question. Rora moved her leg to give Lea a better view, pulling her up to her side. The fabric covering her breasts was still there, but slowly and dramatically, Rora removed it, brushing the fabric to either side.

Lea fidgeted around. With her legs tied at the ankles and above the knees, and with her arms helplessly pinned by her shoulder blades, she felt like a worm or a snake. Anything long, slithery, and without any working limbs. With the observers so much closer to the cage, Lea's limited vision was able to make out even the smallest details of the many men and the lone woman that were crowding around her. Their eyes were lustful, Lea felt their gaze digging into her, staring at her breasts primarily which had been puffed out by the position she was forced into.

Rora looked back at the timer hidden on the inside of the cage, seeing it was less than a minute until the shades pulled back around and they would have their private guest. She lay down behind Lea and draped her arm around her. "How's this for fair, I'll tease her for a minute, if she can make it that long I'll let her cum. That sound fair?" Rora asked as her hand slid down, pushing the loin cloth to one side and beginning to massage Lea's clit.

Lea looked up at the clock and realized the trick. she bit her lip, trying to use the tightness of her bindings to help turn her on enough that only light teasing would be enough to get her off. As she got closer, Rora backed herself off, feeling her NESIC turn up and knowing that it would mean Lea was approaching orgasm which she had been forbidden to do.

"Naughty!" Rora cackled, taking her hand and slapping Lea's clit hard. Lea tried to curl up to protect herself, but it only caused Rora to change tactics, flipping her onto her back and slapping both of her breasts hard. Rora straddled Lea, giving her a commanding position over Lea, nearly hitting her head on the ceiling of the cage. She began to treat Lea's breasts like some kind of musical instrument, hitting them alternatingly as if to some musical beat in her head. The grunts and murmurs Lea let escape began to get louder, approaching screams by the time the curtains of the cage began to roll around. Rora did not stop until just after the outside was fully shielded and there was no one left to see.

Rora collapsed down beside Lea, breathing heavy as she tried to reset.

"Is it just me.. or was that a good deal better than usual?" Lea asked. through panting breath.

"No.. it's not just you."

****

"Hey you're gonna be leaving soon right? You said end of March something right?" Rora asked as she came back to the room carrying lunch for the two of them.

"March 21st... yeah I guess that's pretty soon now. These last few weeks I've kind of... never kept good watch for what day it was. Wow, it's hard to imagine."

"Well you don't need to be so happy you're leaving me..." Rora teased. "But how would you like to go out with a bang?"

"I'll need more explanation than that.. this place can have some really elaborate, unpredictable and sometimes horrible bangs," Lea said cautiously.

"Well on that Friday they were planning on opening up a new room they're just finishing up now. I bumped into some people as I was grabbing lunch who had an interesting idea for a soft open the night before. Said it would have to do with how these cuffs and collars and what not track how close we are to orgasm and knowing when we have one," Rora explained.

"Not exactly filling me with confidence.." Lea said.

"Well what they were thinking was a contest.. You and me.. out in public.. securely restrained to a vibrator. The one of us to come the most loses."

"So.. the whole idea is to just torture use with way too many orgasms and what.. see who backs out first?"

"No, that's the thing, there'd be no backing out! This girl's thought... the whatsername creative I was talking to at the lunch line thought that the best way to do it is to have a mercey button. Whoever hits it gets a penalty, but it gives both of us a one minute break with the vibrators turned all the way to low. She was just thinking of getting two women to do this, but then she saw me and throught... who better? We're literally booked as pleasure twins and it would be our last night!"

Lea couldn't help but like the sound of the idea, it was kind of hot. And what made it worse was that from the smirk on Rora's face, Lea knew that her arousal had been felt. "So this would be the night before? Well, and into the morning I assume. I'm only here till Friday at noon and they had said it's quite a process getting my skin back to normal."

"Yep, but no more than the usual midnight-2am kind of finishing time probably. A short rest and you'll still have the time you need.. well maybe that we'll need, to get the dye off."

"They're not finding anyone to replace me?" Lea asked.

"No.. I might still keep the purple and just have me be purple, they haven't let me know yet. There was talk of maybe putting me somewhere else where I'd need my skin back to human again, still kinda up in the air.." Rora explained between bites of her saled. "But you and me happened because when they ran physical profiles we just happened to be the only close physical match for any two level 9 contract workers they got."

"So one last competition then.. sounds like a perfect way to end. Then I'll be done, and I can get my friend's contract I told you about. No excuses, I get to force Felix to hand over any contract he holds personally or through the casino. He can't veto, it's just not up to him," Lea said with a contented smile. "I means, technically he's got that optional '48 hour logistical grace window' like is apparently standard practice when transferring contracts. But he's just down the road, how much logistics would he need? Back to your thing though, when do we need to tell them we'll do it?"