Bound Friends Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You almost forgot this," Mike said, handing her back the lock and metal tag. Because of where it was, Andrea hadn't had a chance to examine the tag before. It was thin, metal and inscribed:

This woman is being punished by her Mistress. She enjoys humiliation but she means no harm.

Andrea smiled, putting the tag in her bag along with the lock before running up to meet Zainab. "Well, flight's not for a while still, glad everything went so.. smoothly," Zainab said, walking forward and pressing her finger to the gem on Andrea's collar. Andrea quickly rushed up to pinch the right spots to turn it all off, breathing a sigh of relief at the quiet.

"Do you mind at least if I get change back? I don't want to get on the plane dressed like this,"

"Then why'd you wear it?" Megan asked a little confused.

"Blame her for it, it's her stupid game." Andrea said, pointing to Zainab.

"Well you still got plenty of time till we meet my parents before the flight, I made sure we had enough time in case things got hard in line," Zainab said checking the time.

"I'm pretty sure at least two guys are hard in line.." Andrea teased

"You want me to send you back for seconds?"

"I'd rather just get dressed back into some normal clothes," Andrea said.

"Fine, we'll scope out some seats by the gate, meet us there."

****

"You're staring.." Zainab said as she took her headphones off and looked beside her seat at Andrea.

"Well.. you look nervous. You almost never look nervous. Is it about going back to Surda? I mean you do still think of it as home right?"

"Yeah.. it's home I guess. I lived there till I was 14. My dad had started taking postings overseas and at first my mom didn't want us to join him but she changed her mind after a year and a bit with just me and the extended family."

"I bet you could have driven her quite mad if you wanted to," Andrea said leaning over.

"Actually I was kind of a different person back then, kinda restrained, kinda a follower.. not wanting to stand out if you can believe any of that."

"You never told me that.. I kind of assumed you were just.. always this over the top," Andrea said, curling up on the seat to better face Zainab. "Is that why you're nervous? Do you stand out now? Cause they're all.. like uptight religious... ok stop me if I'm getting offensive.."

"No no, you're nothing like that. I guess I stand out a bit but really not that much. Surda's never really been very uptight. You've got a mix of people, Hindu and Muslim.. not exactly known for getting along well without both sides compromising a little. But that's mostly in the past. No I just.. I think everyone's a bit more content with not paying much mind to the outside world. Not like thats always a bad thing. For families like mine, families with money, it's.. it's really a paradise. There's a reason it's got the reputation it's got, perfect weather, any luxury you'd ever want. I just never, I guess.. never that content to stay in one place I think or something. Though, that's probably more my issue than theirs. When I was young, like around 9.. I used to look out over the water sometimes. I'd see boats coming and going and I'd notice all the flags. I'd go like look them up.. I could name about a hundred flags. I don't know, maybe it's a grass is greener thing. It's home, as much as anywhere's home to me, I'm just.. I guess I'm not much of a 'home' kind of person," Zainab explained slowly, varying her mood from giddy highs to embarrassed lows as she went.

"Aww.. my Mistress is all introspective this morning.." Andrea said as she lay down along the bench seat, placing her head on Zainab's lap. "So is that why you're anxious? Cause you looked anxious."

"No.. not that.. just a lot on my mind," Zainab said, brushing Andrea's hair out of her face. "I mean.. I've never like.. brought someone back with me like this. Not as anything more than a friend. And.. a few other things.. and.. yeah just a lot more on my mind than usual is all."

Andrea reached out and grabbed Zainab's hand, pulling it down to her gut with both hands. She began to interlock her fingers with Zainab while the other hand stroked the back of her hand lovingly. "Anything you wanna share or is this all silent brooding kind of thoughts that are better left alone?"

"No, nothing that harsh. No I'll be fine, I just need a distraction or something I think."

"Well," Andrea said, sitting up just enough to whisper in Zainab's ear. "I've never.. joined the mile high club. I'm sure that could distract your mind couldn't it?"

Zainab smiled and exhaled deeply, closing her eyes. "Yeah, that ought to do quite nicely."

Andrea caught Zainab's parents approaching out of the corner of her eye and quickly bolted upright to greet them. Neither of them were particularly tall, but they were both still a good bit taller than Zainab. Her father Farhad wore a cleanly tailored button up shirt and suit pants, conspicuously missing the tie that almost always accompanied such outfits whenever Andrea had seen him. He was clean shaven as always but had let his short, curly hair go much more unmanaged than it usually was. Leyla wore a much more comfortable looking outfit, matching brown sweatpants and thin sweatshirt over what looked to be a plane cotton shirt. She wore her hair in the same kind of long french braid Zainab usually wore. She outstretched her arms as she approached them, embracing both of them in a hug one at a time as she said hello. "So there was no problems with the papers or anything then?" Farhad asked about the time Megan had gotten up to join them.

"No.. everything about those at least went smoothly," Andrea answered. She had never fully gotten at ease with him, he seemed to alternate between a chill, relaxed guy and one who was clinically professional with no time for this thing called "fun." Leyla seemed much more a reflection of Zainab, someone lively and joyful. She seemed much easier to read, and seemed to have warmed up to Andrea. She never directly brought up the relationship, and aside from only a few questions from Leyla they never seemed to either.

"I just got off with Omid, everything's looking good from their end," Farhad said quietly to Zainab.

"What's looking good?" Andrea asked.

"Oh.. I was just.. we.. we were asking.." Zainab fluttered.

"We trying to get you girls upgrades on the flight," Farhad explained, cutting off his daughter's rambling. "We wanted to bring you all up to first class with us, my brother was just confirming that it went through."

"Really? Zainab said we already were going to be up with the rest of you.." Andrea said, slightly skeptically.

"OK, so I may have.. jumped the gun a little," Zainab replied. "I just really hoped he'd be ok with it so I told you before it was actually a done deal."

"Oh is that so?" Andrea exclaimed in phaned outrage.

Zainab shrugged her shoulders. "Have your fun now.. see how much you hate me when you see it."

****

Andrea followed behind Zainab and her parents as they boarded, immediately shocked by the size of the semi-reclined seats to her left. To the right looked to be doors for some kind of storage. Her jaw dropped entirely as Farhid and Leyla opened one of the sliding doors, revealing a two seat compartment inside. The chairs faced each other, but one was closer to the door while the other one was closer to the window. It gave each seat unrestricted leg room by not facing directly at the other seat, and from the look of things a footrest would have room to go up as well. Zainab opened the doors of the cabin just past her parent's one and walked inside, gesturing for Andrea to follow her inside. "I.. I didn't even know this was a thing planes did!" Andrea gushed.

"Is there a third seat?" Megan asked looking in.

"Not a proper one no, you're.. well just check the ticket." Zainab said.

Megan pulled it out, looking at her seat number and finding it just a bit beyond their cabin facing them. It angled a bit and had a small barrier dividing it from the seat beside it. She looked over and could see Andrea, just as awestruck as her, sitting in the seat facing backwards while Zainab was obscured from view entirely.

"Sorry to leave you out all alone there Megan, these private sections are sold in pairs and you're the odd one out."

"That's more than ok," Megan said, leaning back on the soft leather.

"Wow.. this is seriously.." Andrea said, trying but failing to properly find the words.

"Yeah, get comfortable because it's a long flight. But these make the 14 hours not seem quite so bad. You can even get some halfway decent sleep. Try to remember, when we arrive it'll be morning again so try to think of it as night no matter how bright it might be out the windows if you want to get on local time quicker. It's why I had you and Megan stay up so late last night," Zainab explained, stashing her small backpack in the overhead bin. It seemed to be limited to their cabin only, being inaccessible from outside.

"This is so cool," Andrea said, embarrassed at how insufficient those words felt to describe what she was seeing. "How's yours?" she asked, leaning out to look at Megan through the thin stream of people still boarding behind them.

"Are you kidding, I could get used to this.." Megan said rubbing her hands up and down the seat.

****

"So is it real yet?" Zainab asked, breaking Andrea's concentration as she watched the last spits of coast pass by out the window.

"What's that?"

"You said the other day you probably wouldn't believe this is real until we're actually over the ocean, believe it yet?"

"I mean.. I never thought you were actually lying or anything," Andrea said, leaning forward a bit. "It's just.. I've never been outside the US. Now I'm on a flight to Dubai as just the first leg! I'm in a private cabin, and I didn't know planes did that," Andrea explained

"Yeah.. this is really the only airline that does it, but my parents tried it once and now they say they can't go back. This is my first time having one of my own actually, so I'm right there with you believe it or not. I'm usually out where Megan is," Zainab replied with a giddy grin.

"Well at least you're not jaded to that," Andrea teased.

"And hey, now that we're cruising, check this out," Zainab said, pressing a button on the outside armrest which brought up the footrest and began leaning the platform forward. It continued to slowly slide forward until it flattened out, just reaching the end of the cabin, resting on a small outcropping. Andrea quickly looked for the same button on her own seat, mirroring what Zainab's seat did. With both seats down it created a nearly contiguous flat double wide surface. The inside armrest flipped up, and Zainab grabbed blankets and pillows to set things up as a continuous covered surface. Andrea flipped around once everything was in place.laying her head on the pillow beside Zainab. With the sheets it seemed to be one continuous surface, and was surprisingly rigid with the footrests laying on a small ledge at the far side for support.

"How would you like.." Zainab said before reaching for a touch screen beside her seat. The TV in their line of sight turned on slowly. "Why don't we invite Megan over and we watch something."

"But.. what about.." Andrea said as she turned over and placed her arm gently around Zainab.

"Trust me, we got time for that too. It's a long flight."

****

"So what now?" Megan asked, as the credits began to roll.

"You hungry?" Andrea asked. Megan shook her head, the small meal they ordered near the start of the movie was still more than enough for her.

"Well.. this might be an awkward.. time. But between Zainab telling me to stay away earlier.. and thinking about your little adventure in security.."

"Oh then I'm sure that one scene at the end there didn't help, where she's tied to the pole in that soaked white t-shirt.. and in a rare surprise a mainstream hollywood movie they actually did some proper ties?" Zainab added.

"Exactly, it did not. Well, Ega.. could you make some time for your slave?" Megan asked. Andrea looked over at Zainab, not really sure how to respond to that. "I mean, like I also just don't know.. is there going to be much of a chance to.. do any of that on the trip? You did say we're staying with your family so I don't know if that.. like precludes anything from happening."

"No, you got nothing to worry abou there," Zainab said. "If you want to wait till we're there, then wait. But if you want to do something now as well I won't stop you two."

"I assume you've got something in your bag I can barrow?" Andrea asked.

"You assume correctly," Zainab said, partially standing up partially to grab her and Andrea's bag from the overhead bin. "It's not much but I got a few things, you got anything?"

"Only the collar. Well then, strip slave!" Andrea said quietly but still commandingly.

Megan smiled and quickly began to remove her clothing. As she always did she remembered to fold it and place it in a neat pile as she went. Once she was naked she turned her back to Andrea and lifted up her hair, letting Andrea place the collar around her neck. Andrea brought out the combination lock that had been used on her earlier, and used it to lock the collar buckle shut.

"And what's great slave? I don't actually know the combination to that lock," Andrea whispered in Megan's ear. Megan audibly gasped and ran her hand up to her collar.

"But Zainab does right?" Megan asked through labored breath.

"Yes.. but it certainly adds to things doesn't it. Your Ega isn't able to take this off now without her cooperation. Megan bit the side of her lip, sitting back up and placing her hands behind her back. She closed her eyes, wanting to be surprised by what it was Zainab had been resourceful enough to pack. She felt a coil of rope pull her hands together palm to palm. It wrapped several times around before cinching the tie tight. The rope continued to her surprise though, wrapping around her waist once pinning her arms close to the small of her back. Andrea helped her down to her stomach before moving down and adding a second coil of rope around her ankles. It wrapped around four or five times before being tied off. Like the hands, this rope still had a bit of slack left, and Megan felt her legs pulled up into a hogtie as the spare rope tied to the top of her wrist coil, keeping the knot near the one keeping her hands at her waist, both of which were out of easy reach from her fingers.

Megan could hear Andrea and Zainab talking softly, she couldn't make out the content and so she didn't try very hard to. Especially when her attention could instead be focused on her simple but effective tie.

Andrea and Zainab both stood up on either side of Megan. The reache their hands under her, gripping her at the chest and upper thigh. The two lifted her up before eventually Andrea took the bulk of the weight. Megan looked up and saw the overhead bin was still open, and shuddered as she watched herself be pushed up into it.

"Are you sure this will hold?" Megan asked.

"Trust me, it will," Zainab said, walking around to join Andrea in Megan's limited line of sight.

"Well it looks like my slave is nice and secure, I hope you enjoy the flight.. as cargo." Andrea said, trying to sound cold and intimidating. Megan was meeting her halfway and took it as such. She felt objectified, quite literally.. treated as luggage. As the light faded with the closing of the door, the feelings only intensified. The rumble of the plane blocked out every other sound. Even the faint sound of her piercings rubbing up against the hard plastic floor barely registered.

Megan grinned and settled in, stretching her arms and pulling at her legs until her feet bumped against the low ceiling. A thought occurred to Megan, she could cut the ropes and still probably not have the room to straighten her legs. "You can still hear me right?" she called out, testing the sound-proofness of her new confinement.

"Little mumbled but yeah," came the barely discernible dull sound of Andrea. It may not be the loudest response but it calmed Megan down immensely to know she could still call out for help if it was needed. Andrea.. Ega.. would protect her slave.

****

"So was that all you had?" Andrea asked quietly as the two lay down looking up at the luggage compartment.

"Hey.. I didn't know for sure I'd be doing anything, let alone that I'd have to bring anything for her too. I'd say two coils of rope is plenty as an emergency stash," Zainab said, turning to her side to face Andrea.

Andrea turned to her side as well, smiling and brushing stray hairs back behind her ear. "Well thank you even more for them in that case," she said, inching herself a bit closer. "Hey.. this might sound.. whatever. But your family, they're not going to have a problem with me right? I mean I sometimes worry about your dad, he's kinda hard to read.. I mean do I need to.. I don't know worry?"

"Where's this coming from?" Zainab asked with a concerned look.

"I don't know, your mom seems to be fine but you're dad's kind of cold and.. I don't really know very much about the culture over there and how tolerant it is.. I mean they're not all like you so.. where does that leave me?"

"It leaves you.." Zainab said as she placed her arm around the small of Andrea's back and pulling them together. "Well it leaves you as my girlfriend. I've.. never brought back someone I was in a serious relationship with before. Mostly because I never took relationships very seriously. That'll make you stand out more than just because you're a girl not a guy. I don't expect.. I mean some people are a little more 'traditional' but it shouldn't be a problem. And my dad, you're seriously worried about him?"

"I don't know.. I always feel a little uneasy around him."

"That's because you.. I think he's just a little worried sometimes 'cause you kind of stole his only daughter's heart.." Zainab said, blushing as she finished.

"I did that, did I?" Andrea said in a teasing tone.

"Kind of yeah. I mean it's kind of a big deal," Zainab said in nervous laughter.

Andrea closed what little distance remained, moving in for a deep and passionate kiss. She ran a hand along the back of Zainab's neck, holding on to her tightly. When she finally pulled back, she rested her forehead against Zainab's. They breathed heavily into each other, "I love you too you know," Andrea panted out.

Zainab rolled on top of Andrea, straddling her just below the waist and sitting up. She began to frantically remover her top, causing Andrea to sit up and do the same. Andrea bent forward, taking Zainab's pert nippls into her mouth and nibbling them lighly with her teeth. Zainab couldn't help but moan.

Zainab moved away, frantically unbuttoning and unzipping her pants revealing the pink briefs she wore under her tan pants. Andrea, began unbuttoning her own jeans, pulling them off with her underwear at the same time. The two woman sat up naked, moving back together to once again kiss each other deeply. They ran their hands tightly against each other's backs, pulling themselves tight against the other.

To fit, Zainab had hopped up onto one of Andrea's legs, pressing her own leg under Andrea's crotch. Andrea was overwhelmed with desire. She began to grind back and forth, stimulating her on sex as well as beginning to tease Zainab. Zainab broke off the embrace, attempting to reposition themselves, locking their crotches together. it meant that Andrea could no longer kiss her, but she grabbed on of Zainab's legs to make up for it. They began to grind against each other, faster and faster.

Andrea let go of the foot, sitting up and pulling Zainab back towards her. Their legs were now in a more awkward state, but the two did not care. They continued to rub against each other, while Andrea began to nibble on Zainab's neck. She slowly worked her way around, first by one ear and then the other.