Bound in Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
What happens when a presentation becomes more.
2.1k words
4.39
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You check yourself in the mirror one more time, thinking there is something your missing. A quick glance at your watch tells you still have twenty minutes till the meeting with the Editor and Chief and his staff. Butterflies begin to flutter around within your abs, turning your already strung nerves into something closer to high-tension wire. Moaning softly under your breath your mind begins to go through scenario after scenario of every possible thing that could go wrong. Muttering takes place as you envision each mistake happening, or what you could do that would make them happen.

You run your smooth, manicured hands over your ample breasts. Feeling confined within the fabric of your suit. You slide your hands down to your slender waist, resting them there before slowly dropping them down to your thighs. You sigh again, glancing at the mirror to double check your hair again. Thinking to yourself, you turn slightly, looking down at your thighs, hips, and shapely ass. Smiling softly, you take note of how this suit seems to mask, yet reveal all of your assets, allowing you to almost flaunt yourself willingly to anyone you choose.

A soft chuckle echoing from behind you causes you to turn quickly and see your lover standing there quietly, leaning against the wall with a roguish smile upon his lips. You honestly wonder how long he has been standing here. Thousands of thoughts run through your mind in an instant, each one taking into consideration if he heard. He stands tall, almost proud. His face appeared chiseled and without facial hair what so ever, but his long flowing locks frame his otherwise handsome features. You can feel his soft blue eyes watching your movements, mentally undressing you.

"Nerves getting the best of you, Love?" he asks in a silvery voice. His tone almost like a teasing caress causes your words to be caught upon your sweet lips; you can only nod slightly in response. He laughs softly, an almost melodic and hypnotic laugh. Your legs quiver slightly; his voice always does this to you. Clenching your thighs tightly, you feel your tight channel begin to moisten and cry out for his touch. Closing your eyes slowly, you hope the scent of your arousal does not reach his senses.

His movements slow, almost fluid as he steps closer to you, his arms warped about a small leather case against his chest. Leaning close he kisses your cheek, his warm breath teasing your senses and causing your eyes to flutter open again, catching sight of the case he holds protectively. Thoughts of what he could have brought to your work run through your mind, teasing your memories as if you should know what it is and yet cannot recall.

Stepping around you slowly, he reaches up to stroke your body gently through your clothing, taking in your business like appearance. He smiles faintly as his hand drifts over your ass, cupping you for a moment while taking in the business skirt you wear. His smile broadens as he steps away, towards the door of your office to close it completely. A faint click echoes through the room at the telltale sound of the lock snapping closed. Sounds of movement behind you fill your ears, a moment later the lights flicker off causing you to blink several times to adjust to the lack of illumination.

A faint breath can be felt upon your neck, warm and pleasing to the touch. Whispering softly, you can feel his presence near your shoulder, "Wound you like some help to relax?" His voice causing trembles throughout your body as you suppress the urge to shiver. This game he plays only enhancing your desire to do anything he might want, and before you could speak against it, you feel yourself nod once more, softly.

His hand presses into the small of your back, moving you forward at a determined pace till you stand before your desk. The front of your thighs pressed against it causes your mind to remember how high your desk actually was. His hand moves to press you forward, bending you down over the desk top almost obscenely. A small and meek whimper escapes your lips as you feel your skirt being drawn up your thighs. The cool air touches your already feverish inner thighs filling your mind with provocative thoughts; you feel a deluge of your own juices soak your already damp thong.

A chuckle passes his lips as his fingers trace your cleft through your panties, testing your warmth and wetness. With an agonizing slow pace he draws the last flimsy garment away from your crotch and down your thighs till they pool around your ankles. His hand taps your inner thighs gently, causing you to step out of them without a word. Without looking you can feel his breath pass over your ass gently as he leans down to pick up your discarded clothing. He places a single soft kiss upon your flower from behind before standing once more.

You can only guess what he is doing as you continue to keep your eyes upon the glass top of your desk. Slowly something begins to enter you, and a cry escapes your lips. You arch your hips to try to gain more of him within you, as the shaft thrusts into your warm depths. The thrusting continues as moments pass by and something probes your rose bud teasingly, pushing past the small barrier that is the ring of muscles, the insistent object pushing in slowly before your muscles close around it. A soft moan goes through your throat as you feel the plug settle into place. His thrusts seem different, almost mechanical in nature compared to your usual lovemaking, your mind filling with ideas of possibly why until the vibrations begin. Your mind thought it was him, thrusting painstakingly slow into your velvety embrace, but the vibrations cause your mind to admit it must be one of the toys you use while at home.

How could he do this to you! You have a meeting very soon! You think to yourself as he chuckles again with each quiver you give. The sound of metal clicking closed wakes you from your thoughts as you feel your flower petals' parted and held in place by a band of leather. He has locked them into you, ruthlessly you realize you cannot do anything but be his toy, for he has the only key to the tiny bronze lock that holds your sexual pleasure in captivity. Slowly the vibrations begin to tapper of, becoming less and less as time goes by.

Chuckling softly he lifts you up by your waist, allowing your skirt to slide into place, although slightly wrinkled. With a small smile he slips a small remote into his coat pocket, holding it in place with his fingers trailing over the buttons.

"Oh no, you cannot do this to me lover! I have a meeting to attend..." you cry softly, your hands falling to your waist, feeling the leather through the thin material of your outfit.

With a feral look within his eyes he smiles seductively and steps close enough to kiss you with an enticingly gentle kiss. Slowly he steps back from you with his hands within his pockets again. "I will watch your presentation to the board, but not without having a little fun with you. You are going to have to do your best to not cry out in pleasure or cum during your speech. Do you understand me?"

Lowering your yes slowly, you speak even softer, "I understand."

"Good, break a leg, Beautiful..." He places another tender, loving kiss upon your lips before turning and walking out your office door.

You take a moment to compose yourself after the door closes completely, quickly reading the face of your watch tells you there are 15 minutes left, the whole teasing he had done to you had not taken long at all. Suddenly your muscles quake as a shiver of lust climbs your back slowly, the vibrations have started. There seems to be three to tease you; the small plug within your nether regions, the vibrator within your channel, and a small butterfly to tease your clit.

Your lover seems to take delight in teasing you with one or two, bringing you towards the edge of release before bringing the settings to nothing once more.

Taking a deep breath you walk out of your office, being stopped by your co-worker. "Are you alright? You look a bit flushed..." The concerned look on their faces makes you bite your bottom lip gently before nodding your head, passing it off as nerves and only that. You smile reassuringly before excusing yourself to get to your place behind the curtain of the presentation room. Taking a seat gingerly, you gasp softly as the probing toys slip a little deeper and closer. You wring your hands, almost out of pure nervousness before the small plug begins to hum silently, thankfully you remind yourself you had bought only silent toys and no one would hear them as your Lover played with your desires.

Time slowly ticks by with your Lover toying with you, one or more going at once, then none at all. Sometimes they vibrate at full power, and other times just a mischievous little hum to pull you closer to the edge. Remembering what he said, you fight off the feelings, trying your best not to think about anything sexual or exciting at all.

Awakening from your daydream, the voice of your boss calls you up to present your point of view and projects. It takes you a moment to get used to the lack of vibrations and the very full feeling below. Standing slowly you walk out from the alcove and up to the podium, resting both of your palms upon the surface nervously.

Steadily you begin- your whole presentation very clear in your mind, yet no feeling of nervousness anymore. Time seems to resume its normal pace as you bring out every topic in order without a hitch until all three intrusive objects begin to hum at once. Your eyes flutter closed as you shake silently before opening your eyes again to grasp your glass and take a sip to mask your pleasures. You feel your honey drip copiously from your crotch, slipping from between the leather and down your toned thighs. The perverse side of this whole thing touches one of your exhibitionism fantasies you told him about months ago, one you thought he had forgotten about until now.

Setting your glass down again, you work over a myriad of topics all relating to your subject of choice, and point out many sides of the topics as well as opinions of the few people you interviewed. The vibrations seem to alternate between location, with no set pattern or speed, each one halting and you hope it is the last until another pulses through your most sensitive areas. You bite your bottom lip to suppress another gasp as you glance upwards at the clock, you don't have much time left to finish the presentation.

Almost mechanically you try to move through the last of your presentation at a accelerated pace, trying to touch all topics before your time runs out. Just as the clock touches the last moment of your time you close your finishing statements, bowing your head slightly with the sound of applause. Turning, you head for the alcove again and notice your lover sitting in the same chair you yourself had sat in before your speech. A seductive smile, much like the cat whom gotten the cream, he stands and walks closer to you. Without warning his lips are upon your own- kissing you with his own intense desire- rivaling your own burning passions. You throw yourself into the kiss wholeheartedly, allowing your lust to have some outlet.

A reserved cough halts your mind, as you turn to see your boss standing there with a fairly large grin upon his face. He mentions a word or two of congratulations before stating that the board was going out for dinner, and you are invited. You start to shake your head no, trying to tell him you couldn't possibly go out this evening because of plans but are interrupted by your Lover saying warmly that you both would be honored. Your boss says to meet down in the lobby in five minutes, and we would all head out in the company limo before he walks off.

Your lover leans closer and whispers, "They don't know what you're going through right now, but I know you are a bit of an exhibitionist, and this will give me more time to play with you." With that he offers his arm to you, to lead you out the door.

To be continued...