Bound in Silk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JW_Gray
JW_Gray
4 Followers

The spider hissed in her face then, the closest thing to a scream it could manage. No words, but its meaning was clear. You made a deal. You aren't getting out of it.

Before she could pull away, the thing slid up her body. The pedipalps pulled her head up by the hair. It wanted her to see what happened next.

A seam opened in the spider's belly. As Lena watched, something limp and meaty flopped from the gap. Purple and fleshy, the appendage quickly began to swell and wash to a violent crimson. Ridges and lines of frilled bumps pushed from its glistening surface. Clear, milky fluid dripped from its tip to run down along her flat stomach.

The thing's cock soon bobbed and dangled like a ninth leg.

Lena stared at the organ in horror. Massive. As long as her forearm. Curved and swelling like some kind of ornate chair leg.

This is no spider, she thought. Not really.

The spider ducked to drag the mushroom-like head of its shaft down across the twitching muscles of her trim belly. A glob of whatever coated its cock settled in her navel, the fluid warm as it ran down her side.

Lower. The spider laid the thick column of flesh against her pussy through her breeches, grinding against her as it seemed to smile in her face. The fluid slicking the organ soaked through her clothing, hot and greasy against the lips of her cunt.

Lena's jaw fell open as she felt two of its legs scrabbling at her hips. A moment later, her snug trousers were tugged down off of the wings of her pelvis. Her pants slipped down over her tailbone, her bare ass squirming.

Shifting its bulk, it yanked her trousers the rest of the way off of her ass and pushed them up her thighs. With a single shove of its wiry legs, it shoved her pants off her calves, her boots coming with them.

Flinging the bundle of leather away, the spider perched between Lena's spread thighs.

By now, the ranger was mostly nude. Under her shredded jacket, her bare breasts rose and fell with every gasping breath. Knee-high socks. Stray threads of silk clung to firm young skin.

But what concerned the spider the most was the slip of cloth the ranger had on under her breeches: a skimpy thong of thin cotton. Damp with the secretions coating the monster's cock, the sheer underwear had gone translucent, clearly revealing the pink lips of Lena's sex.

Holding Lena in place with its front legs, the spider slid down her body. A moment later, Lena felt its twitching face-parts press against her pussy. The thong was snatched away, the thin cords at her hips broken with a single tug of the spider's pedipalps.

Lena felt herself exposed: the trimmed patch of her dark pubic hair, the smooth flesh and soft pink of her cunt, everything damp from the creature's dripping organ.

Once the scrap of fabric was gone, the monster ducked to feed. In a sense.

Lena saw everything, the spider holding her hips back and wide open. The bristly paddles of the pedipalps pushed apart the fleshy lips of her mound, the bony crescents of the mandibles parting the soft petals of her pussy. The swaying stalk of the tongue darted forward, dragging up and down her slit before running over the nub of her bared clit. The slippery organ swirled around her opening. Pressed into her.

Before she could stop herself, Lena's hips jolted violently. A stifled moan slipped through her bared teeth.

As the tongue went on spinning - pumping in and out of her like an enthusiastic finger - she felt sudden heat blooming across her lap. Her pelvis gave another shudder, beginning to sway with the flicks of the stalk stirring around in her pussy.

She opened her mouth to cry out, but a quick lash of the spider's tongue stole her breath.

Lena felt herself starting to get wet.

It feels good, she thought, stunned.

And like that, she was back in the clutches of the orcs. Biting her lip and trying not to show how much the thing cramming inside of her made her feel. Trying not to show that - on some level - this was what she wanted.

A wave of building heat swelled where the spider's tongue met her tender flesh. Her hips swayed and jerked. Her breasts jiggled with every lick and slurping thrust.

She came then, the pleasure rolling over her like warm water. Lena's head went back. The cry leapt from her throat like a bird breaking for the sky, a long moan that filled the clearing.

Blinking away the last of the orgasm's hot rush, Lena met Kyra wide eyes over the spider's bristled back.

There was no judgment in the noblewoman's gaze. Only understanding.

Lena's gaze dropped. She found the spider watching her across the twitching muscles of her stomach.

In that cold, black gaze, she saw intelligence. Intent. Somehow, this creature knew exactly what it was doing to her. And it knew exactly what it wanted from her next.

The spider drew its tongue out of Lena's tight heat. She slumped.

She felt the monster move up her body again.

Her eyes went wide when she felt the stiff and slimy length of its cock graze her over the cheek of her ass and settle against her pussy. The bulbed head of its organ pushed between the lips of her cunt. Above that, the monster's shaft hung heavy and dark.

Lena's eyes ran up the length of its organ. Huge. Visibly pulsing. The angry purple of a fresh bruise. She had never taken anything close to that size before.

The spider's hideous face hung over her chest, thick strands of drool pattering down onto her bare breasts.

It watched her for a long moment, savoring her reaction.

Maybe it won't do it. Maybe it will let us go.

Then the spider drove its cock deep into Lena's spread pussy.

Whatever the fluid was that sweated out of the spider's organ in slimy drops greased its passage. A single slow and grinding thrust left half a foot of its massive organ buried in the human woman's tight vagina.

Lena squirmed soundlessly, a hitching groan finally bursting out of her. Her body clenched around the hot, slick length of the shaft crammed inside of her. Instinct took over then, her knees frogging wider so she could cope with the huge organ sinking into her.

When Lena finally blinked her eyes open, she saw the small lips of her pussy brutally stretched around something that looked more like a gigantic eggplant than a cock. As she watched, the spider's abdomen shivered and it pushed another inch of itself into her, drawing out and pumping again.

Oh, Goddess, she thought then. It's too big. I can't take any more of it.

The spider proved her wrong. Another two inches drove into her cunt before she felt the fat head of the organ nudge at her womb.

Lena squirmed. She felt her pussy clutching at the invading organ, soft pink flesh gripping hard purple meat. She had never been so full.

Its hideous face resting on her jolting breasts, the spider dragged its huge member out of her only to stuff it in again, causing the woman to yelp through gritted teeth with every thrust. Soon, it began to pick up speed, heaving against her as it drew out to the bulging tip of its member only to slam it back home.

The sounds of their joining filled the chamber of webs. Lena's panting yelps and the occasional muttered plea for the monster to stop. The squelch as the spider's hard shaft plunged into her cunt, slicked by her own body and the lubricating fluid that continued sweating from the monster's organ.

Through it all, the spider itself was silent, each of its face-feelers tightly gripping one of her bare breasts, tongue running out over her sweat-sheened sternum.

Lena felt something huge building inside of her: a shuddering wall of heat that dwarfed what the monster's tongue had done to her. The clearing began to flicker at the edges of her vision. When she looked down past the spider's leering face, she saw her own hips pumping to meet the monster's thrusts, the wet and swollen lips of her pussy seeming to suck at the spider's thick shaft every time it drew out of her.

Through slitted lids, she glanced at Kyra again.

I'm sorry, milady, Lena thought. I failed you.

She was surprised to find that the noblewoman's attention was elsewhere. The bound woman's eyes had slid down Lena's body. Kyra was watching the purple organ of cock piston in and out of her wouldbe rescuer. Her pretty face crinkled in mixed fascination and horror.

As Lena watched, the noble began to struggle against her bounds.

Distract him, Lena thought. Make it last. Maybe one of us can get away.

Only her body didn't cooperate. The heat swelling inside of her began to ignite then, lines of tingling sparks radiating through her legs and stomach.

The orgasm crashed down on her. If the first had been the tide rolling in, the way she came now was a wall of water that swept away all thought and action. She heard herself scream in the darkness of her closed eyes, a wordless cry that tore out of her. Her toes curled in her stockings. Her hips quaked under the monster's weight. Her body thrummed around the organ buried inside of her, the tight sheath of her pussy seeming to milk the spider's cock.

When the storm passed, Lena could only slump under the spider's humping weight, gasping for air.

Oh, Goddess. What was that?

The spider, however, was not finished with her.

The monster lifted her from the ground, letting her limp legs fall wide open. A pair of its limbs slid under her, crisscrossing the small of her back. Forming a kind of sling for the young ranger's sagging body, it went on dragging her onto its organ.

Head lolling, Lena could not believe it when she felt that ripe, tingling warmth stirring inside of her again so soon.

Peering at Kyra through half-closed lids, she saw that the noblewoman had succeeded in considerably loosening the silk holding her to the tree.

Hold on, Lena. Give her time.

The young ranger clamped herself around the knobbed shaft inside of her, clenching the cheeks of her ass and bobbing her hips. The spider gave a growling hiss as drawing out of Lena became like pulling a finger out of a closed fist.

As it turned out, Lena had underestimated the pleasure her tight pussy had given her captor. Just then, the spider began to spasm, its legs drawing her tight against the shell of its stomach, burying more of its length inside of her than ever before.

The spider's seed came in a series of hot squirts that immediately flooded her womb.

She felt the sperm overflow her cunt, spurting out over the insides of her thighs and running back between the cheeks of her ass. Hot fluid dribbled over her asshole to her tailbone, spilling out onto the ground beneath her.

And like that, the spider was done with her. Lena fell to the earth, discarded, the air blasting out of her lungs. She cried out as the spider's organ caught inside of her for a moment, then tugged free with a wet pop.

The young ranger looked down at herself. The spider's seed ran out of her, thick globs of milky gel. The lips of her pussy glistened with the monster's seed. Globs of it clung in the trimmed patch of hair between her legs.

The spider stalked away from her without a look back. Its massive organ was already shriveling, drawing back up into the seam in its belly. It ran a possessive leg down one of Kyra's thighs before it pulled itself into the trees and vanished.

The captive women looked at each other in the ensuing silence. Each saw the same emotion in the other's eyes.

She made a trade, too, Lena realized.

But whatever the coin they had paid, how long would it keep them here, using them like playthings? How soon would it be before the horror no longer left them to go feed?

V. FLIES AND SPIDERS

Later. A soft voice in the darkness.

"Don't blame yourself. I let it take me, too."

Lena opened her eyes. Kyra had worked the gag of web down off of her lips. The noblewoman was watching her in the growing darkness.

"What it did to you . . . the way it made you feel," Kyra murmured. Swallowed hard. "You couldn't control it. All you could do was take it. The same as me."

Lena fought the hot shame rising in her cheeks.

"We have to get out of here before it comes back," the ranger said.

"I watched you come," Kyra pressed softly, matter of factly. "So did I. Harder than I ever did before. The things I said to it . . . Goddess, the last time I think I begged it to finish fucking me."

She is close to breaking, Lena realized. She felt the jagged edge of panic rising in herself and fought it down.

"Lady Kyra, I need you to think. How far is it to the road?"

"It's not just some stupid beast, you know. It was a man. A wizard. A short, fat boor of a mage tagging along to the capital. My father asked me to bring him back."

Kyra stared down at her bare feet.

"The bastard claimed to have some spell to kill vermin that ruin harvests. Locusts and such. He got drunk. Was showing off. I think he was trying to bed me. I know he was." A bitter chuckle. "I guess he got what he wanted."

Kyra went on.

"He grabbed a spider. Said he could kill it with the power of his mind and started chanting. Only the thing bit him. He lost control of the spell. Started changing." The noblewoman met Lena's eyes. "He ran off into the forest before my men could stop him. Only later, he came back."

"The others?" Lena broke in.

"He killed everyone. Spun them up like little bugs and took them into the trees," the bound woman whispered. "He's eating now, but he'll be back soon. And when he gets here . . . this time it'll be my turn."

Lena took a deep breath.

"I made you a promise, Lady Kyra."

"Oh? And how do you intend to keep it. Where is the rest of your patrol, Green Guard?"

The look on Lena's face was answer enough.

"As I thought. Then we are truly lost."

For a moment, Lena almost agreed with her. Then she saw what lay in a tangle near Kyra's feet. Her breeches and boots . . .as well as the dagger sheathed inside.

Later, Lena would not remember everything that she said to the noblewoman. Some of the time, she told a story: the tale of a naive, young woman the same age as Kyra was now. This lass thought herself too brave and strong to fear as others did. One summer day, a pair of orcs caught this young woman and taught her one of life's hardest lessons.

They taught her well, over and over again.

Sometimes, bad things happened to people who didn't deserve it. It was how you lived through those times that said what kind of person you were.

In silence that followed, Lena heard Kyra take a single, long breath.

"You're right," the noblewoman finally admitted. "How can I help you?"

The plan was simple: the noble would kick the boot to Lena, who would draw the knife with her teeth and free them. After that, it would be a race to the road, a gamble that they could find help before the hybrid of man and spider found them.

"No good," Kyra said after listening.

If they both ran, they would both be captured again.

"My guards were taken unawares," Kyra said. "If you can make it to the weapons chest, you might be able to find something that could kill this bastard."

"And what will you be doing?" Lena asked with growing alarm.

Kyra's full lips drew into a line.

"Playing the fly."

VI. THE BAIT

Lena's hands were free by the time the mass of legs dropped into the clearing.

She held her breath as the spider considered her naked body, then turned and skittered towards Kyra. Wasting no time, it pushed the noblewoman's legs open, the flicking shaft of its tongue darting towards the noblewoman's smooth and hairless pussy.

Kyra's jaw dropped in a moan, but she shook her head, signaling Lena to hold her place.

The young ranger watched as the noblewoman spread her legs and began coaxing the thing into action. While Lena was unable to make out exactly what the noblewoman said, she could read Kyra's body language.

Squirming against the tree, pressing her hips into the spider's grasp, she was telling the spider to mount her.

Finally, when the creature went up on its rear legs - placing its front feet on Kyra's shoulders - the noblewoman nodded.

Lena slipped away, shrugging off the last scraps of her clothing before crawling under the wall of webbing.

The ranger threw one look over her shoulder. The last thing she saw was the spider's organ flopping out of its midsection, the tube of meat already shuddering to life between Kyra's thighs.

The naked Lena ran through the dusk. As it turned out, she didn't have far to go. Up ahead, she found Kyra's deserted carriage amid the wreckage of her pillaged campsite.

From somewhere behind her, Kyra gave a hitching, yelping moan. The groan devolved into a series of rhythmic grunts as the spider took the noblewoman one last time.

It was a simple task for Lena to find the weapons cache: a steel box marked with the Dhallion coat of arms. She breathed a prayer of thanks to the Goddess when she found the key in the lock.

The prayer became a sigh of joy when she threw the chest open and found the siege arbalest bolted to the underside of the lid. The massive steel crossbow had been kept in good repair. Several barbed quarrels as long as her calf lay sheathed beside it.

"He's coming for you!" Kyra's words suddenly cut through the growing dusk.

Let him, Lena thought.

Loading the arbalest, her hands fumbling at the large crank that pulled the device back,

Lena was ready.

The next time she looked up, the spider was tearing across the campsite towards her.

The young ranger allowed herself a moment to study the thing as it galloped towards her. Its massive organ still bounced under its stomach. If it caught her, it wouldn't kill her. It would take her back and use her, one more pretty little fly caught in its web.

Lena leveled the arbalest at the row of dark eyes swiftly approaching her.

"Catch this," the young ranger growled. She slapped the trigger.

VII. ESCAPE

Later, sitting astride Lena's horse in spare clothes taken from the ranger's saddlebags, the two women resumed their journey on the road.

Lena felt Kyra slump against her back, the young noblewoman's head nuzzling against her shoulder.

Lady Dhallion said something too soft to hear.

"What?" Lena asked.

"Things like this," Kyra said. "When they are over. Is it normal to think about them?"

How many times had Lena remembered that afternoon with the orcs? Every time she had lain with a man after that, hadn't she measured them up against that pair of brutish, unwashed raiders?

She had. And every time, she realized that she had never been able to get back to where those bastards had taken her.

And now . . .well, there was a new standard, wasn't there?

"Yes," Lena finally answered. "But no one needs to know."

Kyra nodded against her.

"It may go without saying, but I would prefer no one heard about any of this. Ever."

"Agreed, Lady Kyra."

Silence for a moment. The woods stood dark and still around them.

"After you escort me back to my father," Kyra said, "I would be honored if you would take your place as my new guard-captain."

Lena considered the offer, then turned her attention to the forest around her.

She realized that something had changed for her while she had been trapped in the spider's embrace. The wilderness no longer possessed the simple peace it once held for her.

"We will see, milady," Lena said.

JW_Gray
JW_Gray
4 Followers
12