Bound in Spirals Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man's body was flung back as the heavy spear tore through his head, his sword clattering to the ground atop Sam's own. His arms finished sealing and he released his power as he turned to the direction the spear flew from. A blood flecked Theodore nodded to him from 20 yards away, then quickly turned to a new target, holding his lance under his left armpit.

"Holy shit..." Sam muttered as he reclaimed his sword.

He turned and scanned the area. 4 of the red guards remained, including Theodore, and about 10 of the green clad attackers, most unmounted. He didn't see any servants left standing. Sam closed his eyes slowly, and hardened his resolve. 'Help whoever needs it most.' He thought, and snapped his eyes open once again, feeling a new determination.

—————

And thus ends Chapter 2. I hope you've enjoyed reading it so far! Any constructive criticism is welcome. Compliments or suggestions are also greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, related to the story or not, I'm happy to answer.

~ DS