Bound in the Car

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, my head was banging against the car window; one leg tossed up on the dashboard, the other twisted somewhat uncomfortably to keep myself spread open for him. He pounded into me, his hips slamming into my inner thighs with a force that had me edging to cum the entire time - God how I wished my hands were free to cling to those hips, to pull him in closer and deeper. Instead I focused on the tingling sensation of my hands being over my head for so long, on the dull thud my head made on the glass, on the sweet, animal growls and grunts he made and the way he smelled and the fine sheen of sweat that was collecting on his brow and chest.

"You need to cum now," he demanded harshly, his thrusts growing more frantic and wild. I didn't need another word, I let myself go with him, my pussy convulsing and milking every last drop of his hot release inside me.

We just lay there afterward panting for a bit, I giggled and he let his façade drop and he let a laugh slip from his wide grin. "Fuck," he laughed breathlessly and dipped down to kiss me tenderly before undoing my now numb hands. He even took a moment to rub the indents the belt had left and smile at me one more time before wiping his forehead and getting dressed.

"So that was crazy," I shook my head laughing and pulled my underwear up over my thighs. "I don't know if I'm in any shape to get a drink..I need a shower..."

"Yeah," he took an amused look at my disheveled hair and dress. "Let's just get checked in at the hotel." To my confusion he didn't start the car, he just watched me for a second, like he had something on his mind. "There was no other girl by the way," he said after a prolonged moment of silence.

"What?" I laughed and cocked my head to the side. "Why did you say all that?"

"I just wanted to see what you'd do," he shrugged with a smirk. "Wanted to see how mad you'd get."

My mouth dropped open in shock, but I laughed even harder, "you're an asshole!"

"You love it," he turned the key in the ignition, the car rumbling to life.

I took another deep breath and shook my head, "shut up."

"Never," he grinned and laughed, pulling the car smoothly into traffic.

12