Bound into Service Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, he pulled out, a glistening string of cum hanging between them for a moment before it fell. Just as when he pulled out of her vagina, she felt an empty ache.

"Was that a pleasing experience for you?" he asked as he flopped down beside her.

"Not something I wish to do too often. But it is something I would enjoy immensely on occasion."

"I quite agree. Much as I enjoy your cunt, seeing how you reacted just now has been... interesting. And this way, I can fill you with my seed more... thoroughly." He lifted her knee again, and she blushed as she felt the familiar feel of juices trickling from her orifice. Both of them now...

He stared at her before giving a brief nod of pleased approval. There were also droplets and smears of cum on her cock, stomach, and thighs.

There was one more thing she wanted. Zande had quickly proven himself to be a dominant mate, but Leneivi sought a more equitable balance.

"Touch me, Zande." She gestured to her cock. "Massage and stroke it, bring me to fullness." she commanded, folding her arms behind her head.

"Craving more? Gladly." His hand slid along her thigh before circling along her sac, gently tickling the soft flesh. Even though she had less stamina than her mate, he was still able to do a nice job of rousing her, her flesh stiffening and growing under his loving caresses. In several minutes, he had her at full hardness, his fingers running along her sac and the underside of her shaft before reaching up to gently pull down the foreskin to reveal the most sensitive part of her body.

"I want to fuck you," she said as she sat up. Having caught her breath in the few minutes she'd spent lying there while Zande teased her, she was ready to test his promise further, and see where it might lead them.

"You wish to be on top of me?" he asked. "Have your pleasure of riding me, thrusting that gorgeous body of yours against my penis?" She smirked slowly as several tentacles caressed her sides.

"You have given me an enjoyment that is generally only experienced by men. I would like to return the favor. After all, I have an organ of my own, and I wonder what it would be like to take a Teuthid..."

He sat back, resting an elbow on a knee as he stroked his tentacles again, one of them curling around his index finger. "I have never considered that. It is our way to take, not be taken."

She smirked at that, for the Teuthids were an all-male race, necessitating them taking females from outside R'lyeh.

"It is also typically your way to take females. But that is not what I am, is it? At least, not entirely..." She wiggled her hips at him, her cock bouncing around. "I have the same parts that you do, and you have enjoyed the pleasure of taking me more times than I can count. I long to mount you, and fuck you until I am spent." She approached him, crawling across the blankets to drape her arms around his shoulders.

His expression was unreadable as he pondered her proposal. She felt a hand reach down to cup her groin, massaging her cock and balls gently.

"Zande-" She pressed against him.

"In light of what we have done and what you are, I must concede that that is a reasonable request."

"Mmm." She slid away from him, reaching for the vial she had placed under her pillow. Uncorking it released the now-familiar scent of the lubricant he used when he wanted to stimulate her via that means. Spreading several drops onto her fingers after uncorking the vial, she spread the oil along her length as he watched.

She wiggled herself at him, pouring a few more drops on her cock. "It's been far too long since I've stuck this into someone. You are familiar with the pleasing tightness around your penis, so you can surmise how I must feel... I hope."

"I know that I ache for you not too long after we have sex. However many times we might have had it. Even now..." He gestured down to his semi-hard organ.

"Do I need to prepare you?" she asked, eager to get things started.

""No, you may proceed immediately." With that, he rolled over and propped himself up on his knees, revealing a taut rear end with a heavy sac hanging below it.

"Rather eager now, are we?" she asked as she positioned herself, lining up the head of her cock with his opening. He regarded her with a light glare over his shoulder.

"I would rather be penetrating you... but that will be happening again soon enough."

"I do not doubt that, my mate." With that, she pushed herself forward. Tight as he was, his larger frame and the lubricant made the task relatively easy, and she bit her lip as she sunk within, letting his body swallow her to the hilt.

He shifted around and clenched a bit. After several moments, she started to push forward and back, her hands resting at his sides to steady herself.

"Oh, yes..." she sighed as she felt him clench again, the muscles in his back tightening. "How does it feel for you?"

"It is unusual. But not... unpleasant."

"Mmm." With a purr of satisfaction, she increased her pace, feeling the flex and push in her muscles as she tupped Zande, giving the Teuthid another new experience.

"There's just something about plunging into someone, isn't it? To push that hardness inside, to stab into it repeatedly as you feel the increasing pleasure..." She gave him a particularly hard thrust, and he groaned softly.

"Is it any wonder I take you to bed so often?" he growled softly.

"Not at all," she replied cheerfully before she increased her pace. Having cum a couple of times already, it took longer to bring her pent-up desire to the surface. Raking her nails down his sides and back, she lamented that he had no hair that she could grab and pull.

"Does this please you? Truly?" she demanded, angling herself so that her downward thrusts would apply more pressure to his prostate, and he shuddered at that. Grinning to herself, she continued at this angle, hearing him mutter in his own language as his fingers dug into the blankets.

"Should I go harder? Faster?" she asked. He let out another groan, clenching around her. Increasing the pace, she was soon enough panting fiercely as she swung forward and back, her breasts bouncing as she thrust into Zande's surprisingly receptive body.

Leneivi let out a fierce grunt when she orgasmed, giving him several long, fierce thrusts before she came to a stop. Sweat beaded her brow, and she felt him clench and spasm around her. Reaching down, she caressed his balls, and felt him twist before he looked over his shoulder again.

Slowly, she pulled out, and he rolled over onto his side before pulling her down to loosely spoon with her, massaging a breast. It was clear from the hardness she felt against her hip that her ministrations had renewed his desire.

"It is the habit of your kind to claim women as your mates. And you have done so, many times. But I really enjoyed taking you. And I hope you will be agreeable to it in the future."

"On occasion, I might permit it."

She raised her eyebrow. Yes, there was that Teuthid arrogance she had also become familiar with. He shifted again, and she suspected he was still getting used to the feeling of having a well-fucked ass.

"These occasions would be special," she whispered back. "I can assure you, I would still welcome being fucked by you... often." She wiggled against him. "There are many different pleasures to be shared between you and me."

He let out a short hum of pleasure before reaching up to run his fingers through her hair. "You question our wisdom in choosing our mates. But as you can see, the innate sense Cthulhu gives us guides us to the one meant for us. Do you see his wisdom now?" he asked in a gentler tone.

Cthulhu, Kada, any other god, did it really matter in the end? she mused. She knew in her heart that Kada was real, yet the existence of Zande and his race, and their powers, certainly showed that Kada was not the only deity in the universe.

"The gods work in mysterious ways," she finally replied after a moment.

"But there are ways better known to us, and more useful to us," he replied with an openly lecherous tone. She chuckled softly at that as he pulled her into his arms.

o0o

I thought I did a decent job for my first time mixing tentacle and futa together, but I'm always open to suggestions and feedback. If you would like to see another tentacle/futa story, let me know, or share any ideas you might like to see me write.

12