Bound: Late One Night Pt. 02, 2011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,449 Followers

Linsey gushed. Felt her father slide his now hugely hard cock between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her suit, holding her off the bottom, floating her, moving her in the water, rubbing himself between her legs, Linsey's whole body electric, tingling hot. Her nipples had never been so hard, aching hard.

"Nnn, they don't Daddy. They have no idea I pull my panties aside for my father to fuck me. That I sleep in your bed, that we're lovers, Daddy, incestuous lovers, father and daughter, do they? That I'm my father's little fuck toy, aren't I Daddy? That I lay against your lap at night. That I suck my father's cock, that slip it inside my hot little pussy. That my father owns me, and that I let him, want him, to fuck me whenever he wants. That my father wakes up, in the middle of the night, and lifts up my nightie, and plays with my swollen breasts, that my Daddy sucks my nipples, and slides his cock inside me from behind, do they Daddy? That my father watches me touch myself. That I watch my father jerk his big, hard daddy-cock at night when I sleep in his room. That I suck you off, in my mouth" she gushed. "That I love sucking my father off. Your hot cum in my mouth, do they Daddy?"

Linsey turned her head and kissed her father, so happy they were fucking each other, that they really were lovers.

Collin wrapped one arm around her waist, and reaching between her legs, pulled the crotch of her swimsuit aside.

"Do you think they'd even imagine, your father would be, ..." he pushed his cock against Linsey's bald sex, began pressing to enter her "slipping my cock" sliding inside her "inside, my, little girl" pushing himself into her creamy folds under the water, Linsey's pussy so slippery wet as she began cumming he could slip inside her, her father sinking inside her, burying his cock, inside her.

"Oh god, Daddy, yes, put it in me. Oh fuck, Daddy, I'm cumming on you already, ohhhhnnnn, ohh Daddyyyy, in me" Linsey wriggling back at her father's cock fucking up inside her mewled, reaching back with hand around his neck, humping at her father fucking her from behind under the water.

Holding her around her waist, bending his knees until Linsey's shoulders were under the water, he slid first one hand under the side of her swimsuit, and pushed it up and over her breast, squeezing her breast under the water, gripping her to him.

"Cum on Daddy, baby" he murmured into his daughter's ear, his thick, throbbing hard cock filling her, fucking her, her father deep in her warm-hot belly, holding her tight against him, squeezing her to him, binding her against him, balancing her on his cock, Linsey bucking through her first powerful orgasm, so on the verge since the beach. He slid his other hand into the other side of her suit, and down to cup her bald sex, sliding his cock between his fingers, rubbing the heel of his palm on her smooth bare mound, her clit, fucking his little girl under the water in plain view.

Linsey let her father hold her up, fucking his cock into her, squeezing his cock inside her, pressing both of her father's hands to her aching swollen tits, to her hot little pussy, let her legs float back until she was straddling her father's waist, his pelvis hitting into her bottom, his cock so deep inside her under the water where no one could see.

It was everything they could do, to not be so obvious that people knew. Being so discreet, was turning them both on. Knowing they were fucking, right there in plain sight.

"Do you, think, they know, baby. Look, at her, she's smiling. Maybe she knows. Maybe her husband knows. Maybe he fucks his little girl, too, baby."

"Nnn, Daddy, ohh Daddy, you're making me so hot, Papa."

"Shhhhh, we don't want them to know, do we baby, that you're helping Daddy" he smiled "relieve the pressure, in Daddy's balls, do we, baby?" he breathed out hotly against her cheek.

"Is, is my, my little pussy, helping, Daddy? You're filling em up, Daddy, so big inside me, ohhhh fuck, Daddy, so big inside my little pussy, Daddy. Does my tight little pussy feel good, Papa? Am I, making it better, Papa? Am I helping, to, relieve the pressure? Are you going to, cum in Papa?"

"Oh yesss, baby, helping Daddy" Collin smiled against Linsey's cheek. "You're helping Daddy so much, Lins. You're little pussy feels, so goood, baby, so tight, so soft and warm around Daddy's cock" he growled. "You're my good girl, aren't you, baby?"

Linsey creamed all over her father's cock under the water.

"Yess, Daddy, your good girl" she rocked her hips, bucked her hips, wriggled on her father's cock buried balls deep inside her, sucking on her fathers cock. "Tell me, I'm your, good girl, Daddy. Tell me how much you like fucking my little pussy, Daddy. Oh god, Daddy, your cock feels so good. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little girl. So deep inside me, Papa. Oh god, Daddy, yess, squeeze my tits Daddy, fuck me, fuck me, Daddy, fuck my lil pussy, make me cum on you, Daddy."

Her father held her tight against him, his hold on her making her cum as he crushed his hugely swollen hard cock inside his little girl, her warm soft bottom mashing into his groin.

Linsey hooked her toes behind her father's calves, her hand around his neck, fucking.

"Ohhh god, Daddy" Linsey trembled and shook, her voice vibrating "I'm cumming again, Daddy, cum in me, Daddy, cum in me, cum in your lil baby. I want to feel you cum in me, in the water, want to feel you shoot inside me again, Daddy. Ohhh Daddy, you're getting so big in me, is this what happens when a man has to cum, Daddy? Your cock is swelling in me, Papa, stretching me, Daddy, so big. Nnnn, Daddy, let me help Daddy." Linsey bucked and rolled her little hips. Squeezed her father's cock deep inside her belly.

"Nnn, Daddy, your, cock must hurt, it so hard, Daddy. Let me help, let me relieve the pressure for you, Papa. Cum Daddy, you're so hard, let go Daddy, let go, shoot inside me, Papa. Empty your balls in your lil girl."

"Oh god Lins, ughhhhh ohhhhh, babyyyyy, you hot little babyyy, yes, fuck Daddy's cock with your tight lil baby pussy. Help Daddy, Princess. Be a good girl, make Daddy cum in your little belly, baby."

Her toes hooked behind her father's calves, her father's grip on her so tight, Linsey fucked back at her father's cock, squeezing him, pulling on him with her pussy as he exploded inside her.

"Ohhh Dadddyyyy, yessss, fill me with your hot cum. Ohhhh, Papaaa, yesss. Ohhh Daddy, ohhh god Daddy, don't stop, fuck me harder, I love you, Daddy. I love you fucking me. Fuck me, Daddy, cum in your little girl, your good girl."

Panting, floating, father and daughter, he could barely speak as he turned them away from the beach.

"I love you so you much, sweetie. Oh my god, I've never cum so hard in my life, baby. My hot, sexy, naughty lil baby, Daddy loves fucking you. Daddy loves cumming in my lil girl. Let me turn you around, baby, I want you in my arms. Let's stay out here in the water for a little while before we head home."

"I love you fucking me, Daddy. I'm so glad you found me the other night in my room, Papa. Let's pick up dinner and a movie on our way home; and, let's stop at Baskin and Robins, so we can be bad, and you can have your Jamoca Almond Fudge in bed. I want Rocky Road though, Daddy."

"I know you do" her father smile "my baby's favorite."

He arms around her father's shoulders, Linsey wrapped her legs around his waist. "And, Daddy, I want to pretend you're asleep tonight, and you wake up with me sucking your cock, and have you pull me on top of you, so we can 69 again. I loved that this morning" Linsey smiled, hugging herself to her father in the crystal clear water of the lake.

"You're making Daddy hard again, Lins" her father beamed at her.

Linsey smiled into her father's eyes. "Am I, Daddy?" she purred, pressing herself to him. "Maybe you can help tie me to my ceiling again, Daddy, and find me, unable to get loose. This time though, Daddy. I want to wear my swimsuit."

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,449 Followers