Bound Pt. 01

Story Info
Who is truly in control?
1.2k words
4.28
9.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is naked under a silver, metal, box frame. Black silk bands wrap around his ankles and wrists, they are tied to the frame. His shoulders begin to burn from his arms being tied up for so long. His feet are shoulder width apart, and he cannot bring them any closer. The binding are tight enough to restrict his movement inward. He is not a prisoner. This is what he's desired all day long. His mind begins to over fill with expectations and wants when all of a sudden the sounds of bare feet walking across the hard wood floor come from behind him.

The sound moves closer to him but he dare not turn around. He feels something press against his back; it takes him a few seconds to realize it is her naked body. Her breast pressing against the middle of his back as her lips straining to kiss the back of his neck. Her fingers reach up and are drug slowly down his solid arms and then over his broad shoulders. The soft padding of her fingers change to nails as she drags them down his back, sending a chill threw him. Her hands flatten on his hips; she pushes forward around to his hip bone. Her fingers make their way up his torso; enjoying every muscle. He feels her shift behind him as she kneels down. Her hands begin massaging his calves, and then rub their way up around to his front thigh. Feeling her smooth skin exploring him drives him wild. She has touched almost every inch of him except for the part that screams for her touch.

She slowly steps around him, her hands never leaving his sin. Standing in front of his bound body her hands on his waist, she leans forward pressing against him. His hard dick presses against her lower stomach as her amazing breast press against his chest. Her hands move quickly to his ass cheeks and she kneads them in her hands. Her tongue darts out of her mouth as she licks his lips. He can taste her sweet breath, and he tests the waters by grabbing her tongue with his lips.

Her eyes glare at him as her hands leave his skin. SMACK, she smacks his ass hard which is like a button to release his lips. She steps back and looks at his naked body completely exposed and at her disposal. Looking at his hard on makes her mouth water. She spreads her legs shoulder width apart and begins to fondle her pussy. Seeing his arousal yearning for her makes her wet, she needs to be enjoyed.

She leans against him, her back to his front, and continues to touch herself. Using his upright body for support she can feel his hard dick press against her firm ass. She feels her sweet juice begin to drip down her legs as her fingers expertly manipulate her clit and tender pussy lips. She arches her arm up over her head and wrap around his head, using him for further support. She presses her face against his cheek as she moans with pleasure at her experienced fingers.

Her orgasm is quick, leaving her wanting more. She traces her wet fingers over her lips; she's always enjoyed her sweetness. She kisses him, treating him to the hint of her pussy for being a good support.

She leans forward slightly, lifting her ass to his solid dick. She sways it back and forth, his head sliding across her smooth bare skin. She looks around at her ass and she sees a trail of pre-cum being spread across her cheeks.

"Not yet you don't," she says looking up into his hungry eyes. She trots away quickly, her solid ass barley moving while her perky tits bounce up and down. She comes back and attaches a cross bar on the frame in front of her. She moves to bend over in front of him again, and he realizes this bar will help keep her in that position. Her fingers wrap around the cold metal rod, sending shivers up her arms. Looking back up at his eyes, seeing the want in them makes her pussy gush. Her wet pussy is right next to his straining cock, and she leans back to let them touch. He feels the warm wetness of her pussy pressing against the tip of his dick. He closes his eyes, focusing all feeling to the tip of his manhood. She bends and extends her knees over and over, her pussy glides up and down against the tip of his cock. His head tilts back at this maddening tease. Weather by sheer luck or expertise she quickly forces her pussy around his dick without aide. He fits perfectly inside her. The sound of her wet pussy swallowing his dick causes an uncontrollable squeak to escape her throat. She rests, feeling every inch of his perfect cock inside her soaking pussy. He can feel her heart beat deep inside her and her juice running down his balls makes him shiver. She pulls forward slowly feeling his veined shaft against her tight lips. Then she slams back hard again, and again, and again. The sound of their skin slapping together in perfect rhythm is mesmerizing. Her sweet nectar splashes onto his thighs and rolls down. He begins to grunt to hold back his orgasm, she didn't say he could yet.

"I'm close baby, let me cum first," she says in between labored breathes. With intense concentration he is able to hold back, waiting for this sexy goddess to have her release first. Every thrust back on to his perfect dick fills her to the brim. Pleasure pulses through her body, she has never felt so sexy. She wants this orgasm more than any she's had before. She feels it building deep down threatening to take over. She can't wait any longer, she gives in. Her mind goes blank, her vision blurs, her knees almost give out. With one last slam backward against him she pushes herself as far onto his dick as she can. Her release comes hard, wet and almost endlessly.

He feels her sopping wet pussy squeeze around his dick as sweet juice gushes over it and onto his skin. Her orgasm seems to go on forever, and he is enjoying every second of it. He feels her pussy begin to pulsate around his shaft, and her thighs begin to quake against his. Now is his chance; he begins to fuck her back. He gyrates his hips causing his dick to swivel around deep inside of her. She looks back at him with a look of pure ecstasy and passion. His balls pressing against her swollen clit, the pressure adds to his pleasure. He wants to come for his mistress, wants to show her what she does to him. With one slow deep hump the end of his dick slides against her insides unleashing his pleasure. He lets out an unbridled grunt as he shoots his warm treat deep inside her willing hole. He feels every pump of cum surge through his shaft and coating her deep inside.

"Good boy" she says smiling back up at him, "but we aren't finished."