Bound To Be Good

Story Info
A knotty bit of naughtiness.
3.9k words
4.43
29.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bareman
bareman
38 Followers

I met her in an adult bookstore, of all places. She worked there, friendly and outgoing with her customers, pointing them toward the good deals and the best porn. A couple of times I came in looking for my favorite magazines and inquiring when they might be in, and got to know her a little bit. Soon she knew what magazines I bought regularly and would tell me as I came in the door if they were there. Even when the issues I was looking for weren’t in I would hang around for awhile and browse, just so I could talk and flirt with her.

As time went on, our chats became a bit more personal. I knew she had a man in her life, and told her a bit about my own situation. I have a girlfriend whom I love dearly, but some of the fire has burned out in the bedroom, so I get my kicks reading porn and watching movies and so on. One day my regular mags hadn’t come in and she suggested a particular bondage publication she was reading. I took a look at the magazine in question and immediately felt my dick getting hard. It was a story about a woman held against her will and subjected to all sorts of sexy punishments.

Of course I had to ask Sweet Thing about her interest in such a magazine, with it’s graphic descriptions and illustrations, and she told me that while it excited her, she had never been tied up for sex. It seems her boyfriend wasn’t into it (although I can’t see why he wouldn’t at least give it a try). Hell, the girl is gorgeous! I’d have to be pretty repulsed by something not to at least try it out with her. She’s a light-skinned black girl in her late twenties or early thirties, with a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks, and a knockout body. I told her that her boyfriend was crazy not to strap her down and have his way with her, and she seemed quite flattered, and maybe a little bit turned on.

Well I bought the magazine and went on my way. When I got home and began reading it, I had to stroke myself to a monster orgasm, all the while picturing her tied up in all those poses I was seeing on paper. Things began to accelerate after that, with our talk becoming more and more personal, and many times she was the star of the late-night movies running through my head. I couldn’t get her out of my mind, picturing her naked body bound in any number of positions, vulnerable and trembling in anticipation of the kinky acts I would subject her to.

But I had a problem. I have pledged monogamy to my girlfriend, and I know from experience that a guilty conscience will go straight to my cock, and if I screwed Sweet Thing, it would fuck me up. At last I hit on a solution. If I were to hook up with Sweet Thing, I could bind her into one of the many positions I’d already rehearsed in my head and ravish her with my hands and with sex toys I wouldn’t be cheating, IF I COULD JUST KEEP MY PECKER IN MY PANTS! But could I trust myself to maintain my composure if I were face to face with her naked body? I puzzled over the situation for weeks before I made my move. The next time I went into her store I waited until she was alone.

“I’d like to make your fantasy come true,” I said. “We should meet someplace outside of here on your day off.”

“Really?” she answered, with an amused glint in her eye. “What makes you think you can? You know I have a man already.”

“That may be, but I know he isn’t giving you what you want most. I can.”

“And how do you know what I want?” she asked.

My reply was direct. “You want to surrender complete control, to be utterly helpless to control what’s happening to you, to be totally at the mercy of a man who will use your body and stimulate your mind.” I could tell by the look in her eyes, I’d scored a direct hit. I named a local chain restaurant and told her to meet me there at 5:00 pm on Thursday. With that I turned and walked out the door, leaving her momentarily at a loss for words. I didn’t know if she would show up or not, but I had to give it a try.

On Wednesday I called the bookstore. On the sixth ring, Sweet Thing answered. “When you meet me tomorrow, be wearing the short blue dress I saw you wear to the store awhile ago. The one that just barely covers your ass,” I said, and quickly hung up, before she could make any reply.

Thursday afternoon found me in the restaurant at 4:45 waiting to see if Sweet Thing would show up. I took a seat near the window so I could watch the entrance. Sure enough, a few minutes later I saw her pull into the parking lot. As she got out of the car, I caught a quick flash of white panties under the short dress I had instructed her to wear! This was shaping up to be fun. I could hardly believe my good luck.

As she entered the building, she spotted me and approached my table. Damn, she looked good! She was wearing a bit of make-up, nothing flashy, but it highlighted her eyes and her soft pouty lips were covered in a muted red that contrasted perfectly with her sepia skin. Her full breasts filled out the top of her dress to perfection, flowing down to a trim waist and over her shapely hips. The hem of the dress just barely covered that great ass leaving her long smooth legs bare to my hungry eyes.

“Sit down,” I told her. “You’d better eat something. You’ll be needing your energy.”

“Yes sir,” she replied. Her submissive demeanor took me a little by surprise, because in her store she was always very self-assured, but here it seemed she was really going to get into the submission of the moment.

We ordered a light meal and chatted a little while waiting for our food. “I see you wore the dress I told you to, but I don’t recall telling you to wear any panties,” I observed. “Don’t you think you had better take care of that situation?”

Her eyes widened at that. In that dress she was going to have a hard time keeping everything covered without underwear, but I wanted to see how compliant she was going to be. She nodded and began to slide out of our booth. “I’ll be right back,” she said.

She returned a couple of minutes later with her thong balled tightly in her hand.

“Give them to me,” I commanded. When she complied, I brought them to my nose to sniff her bouquet. Her womanly musk smelled delicious and I imagined her pussy would taste just as sweet. I hardly tasted my food, and we talked very little during our meal– we both had our minds on other things.

We left and drove to a local motel to get down to business. I went in and registered us as Mr. and Mrs. Jones while she waited in my car, anticipating what was to come. I drove around the building to where our room was on the first floor overlooking the parking lot. No one was around, so I decided to let the games begin before we even got inside.

“Take your dress off and give it to me,” I said.

“I can’t do that out here!” she gasped.

“Would you like to call this off right now?” I asked. “You’re so close to getting what you’ve been fantasizing about all this time, but if you want to call it off, that’s fine by me. I won’t be the one having to masturbate herself to sleep tonight wondering what might have been.” I started to put the key back in the ignition, but she stopped me.

“No, please, don’t. I’ll do whatever you say.” With those words she began to wriggle out of her dress, all the while trying to maintain some dignity and not expose herself to anyone who might pass by.

I retrieved the bag of goodies I’d assembled earlier, and throwing her dress over my arm, I got out and led the way to the door of our rented room. She hesitated a moment before following, but in a second she was next to me, naked except for a pair of shoes. I fumbled with the key a bit, to prolong her discomfort, but finally the door swung open and she bolted into the room ahead of me. Setting my bag down on the bed, I turned to look at her. Her eyes were glittering with excitement and her nipples were hard enough to cut glass with. She was panting from the adrenaline running through her system. It seemed the risk of being seen had heightened all her senses.

I drank in the sight of her nakedness. I had visualized this hundreds of times, but nothing prepared me for the sight of this nubian princess standing before me in all her glory. I had seen many women in photo spreads in magazines who had nothing on this girl. I could see moisture on her pussy, testament to her arousal. She was shaved except for a narrow strip above her labia where she had her wiry pubic hair clipped short–a kind of landing strip just above her treasure. I looked lustfully at her for a long minute before I spoke.

“Go to the closet area and reach up and grab the rack there. I’ll be with you in a moment.”

As she turned to do my bidding, I busied myself in the bag I had brought in. I brought out two pairs of padded handcuffs and approached her. As I snapped one pair on each wrist, and the other end of each onto the clothes hanger bar, a shudder of anticipation went through her. Sweet Thing was now not going anyplace unless I freed her from captivity.

“Your safe word is George Bush,” I said. “If you get freaked out, say ‘George Bush’ and the game will be over. But don’t say it unless you really want it to end, because it won’t start again-ever. This is a one-time option. Any questions?”

When she shook her head no, I returned to my bag of tricks. In it I found the adjustable spreader bar I had made, and a silk scarf I intended to use as a blindfold. Covering her eyes would only serve to arouse her other senses to a higher lever of anticipation, so I began there. I’m sure she was wondering what I was doing when she heard me telescope the spreader–metal on metal makes it’s own sound. I locked it in place at a length of about three feet and proceeded to shackle her ankles with the padded ends. This left her bound in a position standing facing the “closet” area of the standard motel room, her hands shackled to the clothes hanger bar and her feet spread wide, unable to see, unable to move to any degree.

In this position I knew she had to be feeling very vulnerable, and as I stood I ran my hand up her leg along her inner thigh, avoiding her juicy pussy and passing over her delectable ass. I stood behind her, my face close to her head, the whiskers of my moustache tickling her neck I whispered in her ear, “Now you’re mine. There’s not a thing you can do to stop me from doing whatever I want.” Her breathing quickened in response.

Going back to my bag, I retrieved an ostrich feather and started running it along her sides, from hips to armpits, occasionally reaching around to tickle the bottoms of her breasts or her soft smooth belly. I was purposely avoiding her pussy for awhile to heighten her arousal and let the anticipation build, and it seemed to be working. She was squirming around, not trying to get away from the feather, but more in an attempt to stimulate herself, shifting her hips, trying to rub her own clit with her labia, but unable to do so because of the position I had her in.

By this time, Sweet Thing was whimpering with desire and moaned “Please touch me. Let me cum now.”

I slapped her on the ass. “Quiet! You are not to speak unless I give you permission! I will decide if and when you will be allowed to cum. This is what you desired and fantasized about all this time, and I am in control. If I don’t wish to let you cum, you will not cum! If I wish to go recruit a dozen men to come back here and fuck you in all your holes till you’re full of cum, that is what I will do! Do you understand?”

She nodded her head. “Tell me,” I ordered.

“I understand, sir.”

“Do you wish to continue?”

She nodded her head. I had dropped the feather by this time, having a hard time controlling my own lust. I wanted to drop my own pants and take her, sliding my rock-hard cock deep into her hot channel, but I had to maintain my composure. Reaching around her, I began to fondle her breasts, and she gasped in pleasure, throwing her head back. I stepped forward until my body was pressed up against hers and she ground her ass back into my crotch, further inflaming my own passion. My right hand crept slowly down over her belly, finding it’s own way to the promised land. When I reached her landing strip, I stopped my hand’s downward descent, not allowing her (or myself) the pleasure of clitoral stimulation. Instead, I rubbed gently around her pubis, stimulating only the general area, but stopping short of anything that would bring her off. I wanted to delay her first orgasm as long as I could, trying to make it that much more explosive when I finally did allow her to cum.

All the while, Sweet Thing was grinding her beautiful ass into my crotch, giving me a kind of standing lap dance, and making it more and more difficult to control myself. I disengaged myself from her body, deciding it was time for me to cool down a bit while I contemplated what tortures to inflict on her next.

Looking into my bag of tricks, there was a small assortment of dildos and a butt plug, along with a few old neckties I had tossed in. I selected the butt plug and greased it up with a small amount of the lubricant and then squeezed another glob onto my index finger. Rubbing my finger around her anus, getting it wet and slippery, elicited a moan of desire from Sweet Thing. I inserted my finger gently into her tight puckered hole and began to swirl it around, fingering her and loosening her in preparation for the plug. It was only of medium size, but no doubt it would hurt if she wasn’t properly prepared for it. I had no desire to inflict pain on her, thus all the cuffs were padded and I would use neckties instead of ropes when I tied her. I also didn’t want to leave marks that she would have to explain to her lover.

When I felt she was sufficiently loosened up I removed my finger and placed the plug at the entrance to her back door. She arched her back even more, opening herself up to the invader about to enter her bowels, and I began to push it in, gradually fucking her with it, giving her a little more on each stroke as she grew accustomed to it’s size. We finally reached the widest point and it slipped all the way into her tight ass like it was suctioned in. She groaned with desire, thrusting her ass back and forth, no doubt getting some measure of satisfaction from fucking the soft plastic intruder in her own back passage. I could see her anus clenching around the base of the phallus and I knew she was squeezing her sphincter around it. By now she was beginning to perspire, possibly more turned on than she’d ever been before.

“Talk to me,” I said. “Do you like what I’m doing to you?” I knew she did, because I could see a trickle of pussy juice making it’s way down her leg, evidence enough that she was enjoying herself.

“Oh God , yes,” she exclaimed. “You’re driving me crazy! Please fuck me now! I need you in my pussy so bad!”

She moaned as she heard the unmistakable sound of me unbuckling my belt, thinking I was going to give her what she asked for. A puzzled look crossed her face, though, when she heard the sound of me pulling it out of the belt loops of my jeans–now she had to be wondering if I was going to whip her with it. Instead, I took the end without the buckle and started to lightly flick it between her outstretched legs, the end reaching around to lightly slap against her clit. After only four or five slaps she was moaning loudly and on the verge of her first orgasm, and I stopped once again, leaving her hanging on the edge , just short of cumming. Reaching around her torso, I started in on her nipples again, gently pinching and rolling them between my fingers, pulling them away from her body. Her back was arched so deeply, I was afraid she might hurt herself, trying to get contact on her pussy with my body. She was panting and squirming with arousal.

“Please make me cum!” she whimpered. “I’ll do anything you want, but I need to cum! Please! I need it so bad!”

Deciding it was time to allow her the release she needed, I sat down on the floor, putting my head between her outstretched thighs and next to her hot pussy. I reached out with my tongue and flicked it lightly over her clit a few times, before burying it deep in her slit. My slippery tongue entered her channel of love and I curled it toward the front wall of her vagina, finding her G-spot and fucking hard against it. Sweet Thing dissolved into her orgasm almost immediately, shaking and grinding her pussy hard into my mouth.

“GOD, YESSSSS!” she screamed, releasing a torrent of love juice into my mouth and down my cheeks. Her legs sagged as all the energy momentarily left her body, leaving her hanging from the cuffs on her wrist, her breathing ragged and uneven after her crashing orgasm.

I got up off the floor and removed Sweet Thing’s blindfold. She blinked and squinted her eyes at the light after having them covered for so long. Next I uncuffed her hands from the bar in front of her and re-cuffed them behind her back. Leaving the spreader bar locked onto her ankles, I steadied her while she awkwardly made her way the few feet to the foot of the bed. I told her to sit there, and her legs spread lewdly as she sat with the bar holding her feet so far apart. Her pussy was still drooling it’s lubrication of lust, the labial lips inflamed and red, presenting me with a sight I’ll never forget. She looked so sexy and I was as inflamed with passion as she had been earlier. My cock was trying to burst through my jeans and I was on the verge of cumming in them. I quickly got a necktie and tied it between the handcuffs on her wrists and the bar holding her feet apart. This would prevent her from standing or leaning forward to make any contact with me as I stood in front of her.

Once she was secured, I hurriedly unzipped my jeans and exposed my hard cock to her eyes. She watched me hungrily as I began to stroke myself, only inches from her face. I knew I wouldn’t last long in my aroused state, but I tried to prolong my own pleasure, as I had hers.

“Let me suck you off,” she said, trying but failing in an effort to lean forward and take my member into her mouth.

“I can’t let you,” I groaned. “ I promised my girlfriend I wouldn’t fuck anyone but her. If I put my dick inside of you, I’ll be breaking my promise.” All the while, I stroked myself faster and faster, on the verge of release. “OPEN YOUR MOUTH! AND DON’T MISS A DROP!” I shouted as my orgasm overtook me. Thick ropes of cum shot out of me with the force of a firehose, hitting her on the cheek first, then directly into her mouth, and finally the last few drops dribbled onto her breasts. I nearly passed out from the intensity of my release, stumbling back into the chair behind me.

We both sat quietly for a few moments as I recovered. Finally she spoke. “Please untie me so I can give you the fuck we both need and deserve. We’ve been good long enough.”

I shook my head. “I can’t do it, baby. Eatin’ ain’t cheatin’, but if I do what I really want to do, that is. It doesn’t mean we can’t have some more fun, though.”

She looked at me in disbelief, unwilling to believe that I would turn down her offer. I got slowly to my feet and once again went to my bag of goodies, returning with a long thick dildo and evil ideas. Her eyes widened when she saw the implement I intended to impale her with, but they had an eagerness in them as well. I held it up to her lips and told her to get it wet, and she complied diligently. I pushed her back into a lying position and began to run the phallus along her wet gash, prior to working it inside.

I had a front row view of her pussy opening to accept the oversize dong, taking more into her on each slow stroke. The thickness of the plastic dick stretched her lips tightly around the girth, her pussy clinging to it on each outstroke. She was moaning and throwing her head from side to side, pleading with me to fuck her harder and deeper. I obliged her requests, letting her have the full length on each stroke, knowing the butt plug still in her ass would contribute to her feeling extra full. Very soon she was cumming again, grunting and crying out how good it felt. At that point I applied my tongue to her clit to take her over the top, not stopping until she’d cum three times in quick succession.

bareman
bareman
38 Followers
12