Bound to Change

Story Info
Sex had become a bit boring, so I was bound to change it.
2.3k words
4.25
35.9k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had just finished our Sunday morning lovemaking routine, when Carla asked me, "Are you happy with our sex life?"

It's a question fraught with possibilities, both good and bad. Answer the wrong way and you might not have a sex life. Do it right and maybe new adventures will be in store. So...

"Um, well, I love being married to you, that I know for sure. And, we've shared a lot of wonderful times together, including just now. But, I suppose every couple gets into a routine sooner or later, so I suppose there's always room for improvement."

Whew! I did okay, right?

"Why don't we try something new. Add some spice? Any ideas?"

That started my thinking going a mile a minute.

"Well, we can probably rule out whips and chains and cattle prods," I kidded, "but I've always had this little idea in the back of my head."

"Hmm, do I want to hear this? What does your dirty little mind desire, Luke?"

"I've always thought it would be exciting to be tied up to the bed and to have you just sexually have your way with me," I answered, hoping she would not immediately brand me as a depraved pervert sex fiend.

"That sounds like fun for me. I'd just get to sexually torment you for as long as I want, make you beg for an orgasm. Hmm, I like it. But, I think it would just have to be light bondage, none of the castle dungeon and spikes kind of stuff, okay?"

Wow. I never thought it would fly. But she agreed that next Friday night would be our initial experiment with bondage. Friendly bondage. The thought of it got me hard again and I showed her how excited I was about trying something new by fucking her again. She liked that.

I thought about it all week, I knew I could trust Carla to be moderate about all this, I did have to trust her, after all, I'd be tied up. But after twelve years of marriage, I knew she was conventional enough to stay within limits. Still, I had a constant hard-on all week, just wondering what I had in store for me on Friday.

The day came and Carla met me at the back door. She stood there naked and began to undress me in the kitchen.

"You're all shaved," I said as I admired her freshly-shaven pussy. "Very pretty." Carla had never shaved her pubic area before and it gave her an innocent, girlish look.

"Glad you like it. It's just for you."

As she tugged my pants and boxers to the floor, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth and sucked me for a minute.

"Maybe more of that later," she said, "Come join me in the hot tub, it's clothing-optional this evening. Just follow me," as I trailed Carla's pretty butt out to the patio, my cock pointing at what it was most interested in which was peeping out from between her thighs.

As we sat in the tub, I reached over to caress her lovely breasts.

"No, no, just look. We'll save the rest for later."

Hmm, she's got this all planned out, I guess.

She got up out of the water at one point and sat on the edge and spread her legs wide apart.

"Like what you see, Luke?"

"Oh, do I. Just beautiful. You have the nicest pussy. Can I come over there and lick it?"

"Just look, that's all for now," as she dipped back down in the warm bubbly water.

So, we soaked for about twenty minutes as we got hotter and hotter, not all of it due to the water. We got out, toweled off and Carla led me into our bedroom.

As we went in, Carla reminded me of what we had talked about doing and if I was still okay with everything.

"My cock has been hard all week just thinking about this, see, look, that is one excited cock," as I pointed downward.

"Yes, it looks quite wonderful. I hope it has a wonderful time tonight."

"I'm all yours," and she had me lay down on the bed face up. She went over to the dresser, opened the top drawer and brought out four nylon web straps that rather looked like small dog collars about an inch and a half wide. They had Velcro bands on them which made them fit snugly and comfortably but I also knew that I could get loose if I wanted bad enough. If I wanted. On each cuff was a metal eyelet that had a nylon cord through it for tying to something.

I put my arms and legs out and Carla went around the bed placing the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and tying each cord to the bedframe pinning me in an X-shape across the bed with my cock sticking up ready for whatever adventures might come.

She went down to the foot of the bed and began to slowly dance, gyrating and thrusting her hips in a most suggestive manner drawing my eyes to her newly-shaved pussy. Then, she turned and bent over presenting me with the beautiful view of her lovely pussy peeking out from between her thighs, then spread her stance and bent low to look back at me from under her legs.

"Take a good look and remember what you see," as she plunged a finger up into her pussy and finger-fucked herself for a minute. Oh, did that look good. Then she came around the bed and slipped a blindfold over my eyes.

"I want you to give up some of your senses so the others will be even more sensitive," she said as she put ear plugs in each ear. So, all I was left with was smell, taste and touch. I was excited to wonder what might be next.

So, from now on, it seemed, my experience will be just that of touch, taste and smell. I even got harder thinking about it.

Nothing happened for a minute or two, then I felt a slight touch (Carla told me later that it was a feather) just wipe across the head of my dick which twitched when it was touched. Then, the feather stroked up and down my shaft which got my heart racing. It really concentrated my whole consciousness onto my cock. This went on for several minutes of super-erotic sensations along the length of my cock.

Then another minute went by without anything happening which just made me even more aroused if that was even possible. Then, a slight touch on the sole of my right foot.

She's licking the sole of my bound foot. It kind of tickles but also there's a feeling that runs up my leg right to my cock. Then, the licking began a slow climb up my leg, right past my dick, along my abdomen and stomach to my right nipple which she began to gently suck.

All along her journey up my body, I felt her breasts grazing my skin. All I wanted was a touch to my cock.

Then, she started again on my left foot and again up to my nipple which she sucked. I'd never had my nipples sucked and I was really enjoying the sensation. Yes, it was sexy.

From my nipples, she continued her travel up my body, kissing and licking until she got to my face. Then, I smelled a faint fruity aroma and received a deep french-kiss that tasted of strawberry, like lip gloss, I suppose, that probed and pulsed my mouth. I could tell that she was straddling me now and I began to feel her smooth pussy rub lightly across the tip of my hungry, tortured cock.

I formed an image of the scene in my mind as I lay there being sexually teased and tormented.

Then, the bed shifted and I felt her changing position. It seemed like she was now straddled over me, head to toe, and I felt the tip of her tongue just touch the head of my cock. I almost cummed just from the tiny touch.

I couldn't see, of course, but I could smell and I began to pick up the sweet scent of her pussy, it must be just over my head. I raised my head up but she was too far away for me to touch my tongue to her pussy lips.

"Bring your pussy down some, hon, I can't quite reach it."

Then, I felt her labia just sweep back and forth across my lips, ah, just what I wanted. Then, as I raised my head, she pulled up, denying me.

"Come back down. I want to lick you," I begged as she began to lick my cock more firmly. Oh, it just felt so good. But she kept her pussy just out of range of my eager tongue.

Then, I felt the tip end of my so-sensitive cock enter her mouth and her gentle sucking began. Oh, it was all I could do to keep from cumming.

She continued to suck just an inch or so of my dick, focussing on the most sensitive part, I was going wild with the feelings in the head of my cock. It was crazy. Then, oh, then, I felt her pussy lips on my face. She had lowered herself down. And I went into a frenzy of licking and sucking her sweet, wet pussy.

As she continued to suck me, I was getting closer and closer to cumming. But it seemed that as soon as she thought I was near, like if I moaned or something, she backed off. She was keeping me right up near an orgasm but not quite to it.

She sucked and licked me and I sucked and licked and tongued her for a long time. I really don't know how long, it just seemed like a long time.

Then, I felt my cock leave her warm mouth and drop to my belly and lay there in the cool room air. I could feel her moving down my body as her breasts dragged along my legs sending tingly sensations all over my body. Next, I felt her hand grip my cock and her pussy pressed down as she squirmed and wiggled and pushed until I was deep inside her.

She must have crawled down over me and sat down over my cock pushing it slowly into her as she faced away toward the foot of the bed. I was expecting a good fuck but she just sat there perfectly still on me with my dick buried in her all the way.

And, then, I began to feel her pussy muscles first grip, then loosen around my cock, just tightening, then releasing, that was all. No upward or downward movement like I was expecting. Not fucking, just clenching, releasing, clenching, releasing. There was so little movement but I was hard as a rock as she continued to grip and release my cock. It was heaven.

Then, she pulled up until just the tip of my cock was still inside her and she began the same muscular action on my cock tip. I think it was the best thing I have ever felt. She did this for several minutes until I was just about ready to explode.

Then, Carla began very slowly to rock up and down as I was held tied to the bed. I have never had such an erection in my life. Her movement up and down was agonizingly slow. I kept wanting her to go fast, fast, so I could cum, I was so ready. This was almost torture.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh, I'm so close, I'm just about..."

Then, I felt her shift and she reached around and pulled off the blindfold and I looked down and saw that my cock was buried in her asshole, her lovely butt.

Roped down to the bed, my whole body shook and shuddered violently and my hips bucked up and down uncontrollably as I emptied my cum deep into her ass as she now ground down on me, twisting and turning as I convulsed in the most powerful and breathtaking orgasm of my life.

Finally, I just lay there, spent, exhausted, drained, and very, very happy. As she very slowly rocked back and forth, she turned and grinned with a wicked little smile and asked, "Had fun?"

"Oh, hon, it was incredible. Just incredible. I've never had an orgasm as strong as that. Incredible."

Then, after a few more minutes, she said, "Don't go away, I'll be right back."

Now, I'm still tied to the bed. What's next, I wondered.

She cam back in with a warm wash cloth as began to wash my cock which, amazingly, was getting hard again.

"Well, look at you, just like a teenager. I just think I'll fuck that," she said as she squeezed my dick.

"Want the ropes on or off?"

"Oh, leave 'em on, I guess. I kind of like it like this."

"I always knew you were a bit kinky," she said with a smile as she got up over me and guided my cock into her. This time it was her beautiful, smooth pussy which was very wet and ready.

And Carla was ready, too. I got a fuck like few others in my lifetime. She was so sexed-up over the session we'd just had that I was fucked hard, really hard. When she finished me, for that's exactly what she did, she collapsed over me out of breath, sweating, heart pounding.

"Wow, how's that for adding a little spice to life?" she asked.

"I'm putting you in charge of our sex life from now on, hon. You just have the best ideas."

Then, she got up and unzipped the Velcro. We left the bindings tied to the bed. You just never know when you might need them. Something is bound to happen sooner or later.