Bound to Come Back Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved confidently towards me. He was fully dressed and began to carefully and deliberately remove his clothes while keeping me locked in eye contact.

"You like?" I asked, looking up at him, trying to sound seductive.

"Oh my God, so much," he replied, and leaned down to kiss me, taking my head in both of his hands, pushing his tongue into my mouth, and kissing me hard, so hard, like I haven't been kissed in years.

He stood up straight again, lifted his undershirt over his head, dropped his boxers, and stood before me naked. His cock was hard and rigid and already leaking pre-cum. It seemed to bob and twitch in the air all on it's own, pointing directly at my lips, like some sort of pleasure detector. My husband grabbed the shaft of his beautiful cock and pushed the head into my mouth and I opened my mouth wide, inviting all of him in.

He plunged his cock into my mouth, and then rubbed the head all over my lips. He told me to kiss it, and then plunged back into my mouth again, forcing himself deeper and deeper. I moaned around his cock, and relaxed my throat, and he ran his fingers through my hair with both hands, and began to pump into me, thrusting his hips and fucking my face at a quick, steady pace.

This is what I wanted - to be taken like a slut and lustfully consumed by a horny, drunken marauder, to be seduced and conquered by my warrior-king, surrendering to his will, to his love. His passion. My pussy tingled. I spread my knees as wide as I could and began humping the air. I wiggled my arms inside my ropes and they were as secure as ever. I was his, and he was taking me. At last.

He took his cock from my lips and dropped down in front of me, kissing me hard. His mouth then went to my tit, sucking and licking the nipple, and his hand went to my pussy, his finger easily sliding inside, feeling my dripping wetness and my scorching heat. His finger played around inside, making me moan and whimper, and then he brought his hand to my tit, wiping his wet digit across the nipple. His mouth immediately went back on my tit, tasting my pussy juice, sucking at the nipple and flicking at it with his tongue. His finger went inside me again, exploring deeply, and then he did the same thing to the other nipple, wiping his slick finger over the sensitive, stiff tip, and then all around the areola, making it creamy with my girl-cum, then quickly covering my nipple with his lips and sucking my feminine flavor into his mouth.

Once again his hand was between my legs, his fingers, two of them this time, entering my pussy, assertively making room for themselves inside my walls. I was shaking and gyrating and nearly convulsing, my thighs quivering to the rhythm of my accelerated heart beat. He took his wet fingers out of my pussy once more and this time brought them to my lips, and pressed them to my lips, and I obediently sucked his fingers into my mouth, tasting my arousal on him.

"Oh ya, baby. Such a horny slut," he said in a low, instructive tone. Again his fingers were deep inside me, exploring and finding my magic spot and making me jump. Again his fingers went to my lips and I sucked them in, and moaned with horny delight at the kinky taste.

"Yes, you love pussy, don't you? You love the taste of pussy don't you, my little slut," taunted my husband. "It makes you hot, doesn't it? You love the taste of pussy 'cause it makes you so horny, isn't that right?"

And he was right. It does make me hot. It does make me horny. It's like a crazy aphrodisiac, like an endless cycle of arousal. After I taste it, I get more horny, more wet, and I want to taste myself on him more, on his cock, on his fingers, on his lips and tongue, and it tastes so good and I feel even more aroused and get even more wet and creamy, and it just keeps going and going until I want to explode and squirt all over him.

"Yes, I love the taste of pussy. I'm your cumslut!"

"Say, it again," said my husband, leaning in close. "Say that you love pussy. Tell me how much you love it," he insisted.

"Yes, I love it!" I cried. "I love pussy! It makes me so horny! I love pussy and cum so much! I want it in my mouth and all over me!"

(Could Ann hear us?)

My husband kissed me firmly and then whispered in my ear, "Yes, you're a good slut. And you're going to be a good slut now." He moved around behind me and his hand went to the back of my neck, forcing me to the carpet.

"Head down. Ass up," he commanded.

I raised my hips as high as my bindings would allow. My entrance must have been soaking wet. I could feel myself opening up for him, even before he touched me. His left hand went to my lower back and caressed it in soft gentle circles, then reached up to my bound hands and found my fingers and gripped them in his. I felt his meaty head positioning itself between my moist lips.

"I'm yours, baby. All yours," I offered desperately.

He held my hand tight and pulled me by my bound wrists toward him, making me penetrate myself on his stiff cock. My pussy enveloped him, engulfed him, surrounded him and swallowed him in, and so quickly, so easily, with just a few backward thrusts, I was welcoming his magnificent cock completely inside my super-charged, super-constrained body.

He thrust into my helpless form hard and fast. I was so slippery and loose that he was easily able to jackhammer me from behind at an incredible pace. His thick cock seemed to stretch out and reach up inside me, filling me completely. He pounded into me with a velocity I didn't know he possessed.

I was in some other world. I struggled against my bindings but to no avail. My husband impaled me with his cock again and again, the tip of his penis punching into my g-spot over and over, jabbing at it like a punching bag. I began to lose my wits, all my senses focused on the excruciating, delicious torment I was receiving deep in my pussy.

"Oh, fuck me baby, I'm your slut! Oh, make me your slut! Make me your whore, baby! Use me and fuck me and make me your little toy, baby! My pussy loves your cock so much!" I hollered wildly.

"Yes, you're my slut, baby!" he growled, rocking into me. "You love my cock. My cock owns you!" And then he smacked my ass on the right side so hard that I yelped and cursed. But, holy-fuck-yes, this was exactly what I wanted.

My husband's cock was making my pussy flex with every thrust, my engorged g-spot reaching out to meet him, our most intimate areas bouncing off each other, caressing each other in their strange, primitive style. And that's when I really started screaming.

I let loose a string of profanities at top pitch, and then I was just screaming and wailing, hollering and crying. My lungs almost burst, I was yelling so loud. At this point, Ann was the last thing on my mind. The whole universe kinda disappeared into the background somewhere. All I could think of was my husband's cock and the intense pleasure filling my entire body. Normally, when my husband fucks me from behind, I use my fingers on my clit to help things along, but sometimes, when the conditions are right, and the stars are aligned, he can make me cum from penetration alone, and those are usually the biggest orgasms, and the ones that make me squirt. I could tell this was going to be one of those times.

I started to cum, hard and sudden, like a flash flood or a tidal wave crashing over a wall. My pussy spasmed and exploded as my husband drove through my slippery folds. I could feel my fluid running down my leg, not dripping, but running down like a current. My girl-cum gushed out of me and soaked my husband's balls and the carpet beneath us. More and more he pounded, relentlessly, into my limp and helpless form, and more and more of my sexy cream flowed from between my legs. It was one of the longest, and wettest, orgasms of my life.

My husband eased off, slowing down and letting me catch my breath. He still rocked into me for a bit, just gentler now, soft and soothing. Finally, he withdrew his cock from my juicy pussy and I felt him move towards my feet, untying the ropes around my ankles. Surprisingly, he was able to get them loose and free my legs quite quickly, in just a matter of seconds really. He then flipped me over on to my back with my arms still bound behind me and forced my legs open and wide.

"I'm not done with you yet," he snarled, as he positioned himself at my entrance again. My chest heaved and my hard nipples stood straight up, pointing at him like two little arrows.

"God, yes, give me more," I replied breathlessly.

He slid into me, looking down at me, sweat dripping down his face. He started to bang my pussy again, and I squirmed underneath, the ropes tying my hands behind my back making things slightly uncomfortable and awkward, but I didn't care. All I wanted was for my husband to keep fucking my happy pussy, and nothing was going to distract me from this exquisite ecstasy.

That's when the door opened and Ann quietly crept in. My husband was pounding me on the floor and I really didn't take any notice of her. Somewhere in the recess of my mind I made the assumption that she was innocently looking for something, but my mind wasn't working logically. She wasn't wearing her shorts either, just her t-shirt and panties, but that never registered as out of the ordinary for some reason. I was too far gone to think rationally, too deep in the moment to allow her to interrupt us now. I just wanted my husband to keep pounding me, harder, faster.

And as he did, she moved in a circular way around the room, until she was coming up sort of behind me and to my left. My husband pinned me down and slammed into me and I stared up at him, but I was losing focus and becoming acutely aware of Ann's presence. What was she doing? I tilted my head to look at her but from my angle I could only make out the lower half of her body, her beautiful, fit legs. And then she completely surprised me and I saw something I will never forget as long as I live - the sight of her couching down to a squat, and pulling her panties down to her ankles at the same time, then her right hand going instantly between her legs to massage her clit.

It was so sexually charged, so erotic and daring, that moment, that vision, and it made my heart jump in my chest, my pussy quiver, and my body tremble.

"Oh my God, ya, holy fuck, ya," I cried as realization settled in.

My husband pulled his cock from my pussy, and began rubbing the head all over my swollen, fat clit. He teased me and tormented me, circling my clit, gliding over it slowly, tapping it, and pressing into it with his hot, pulsating cockhead. From behind my left shoulder, Ann was vigorously rubbing her clit and speedily propelling herself to her own orgasm. I felt like a true sex object, irresistibly desirable and luscious, and I felt so proud and privileged having Ann watching me, admiring me while she masturbated. I began to gyrate and hump my hips desperately, trying to rub my clit back against my husband's throbbing cock, struggling against the ropes that trapped my wrists under me.

Suddenly, Ann's heavy moaning switched to a startling, high-pitched shriek.

And then it happened. I saw it. Flashing past my chest. I felt it. Splashing and sprinkling across my tits and midsection. Ann was cumming. And she was squirting. Ejaculating. And it was hitting me, landing on me. She was cumming so hard and so loud, and spraying me with her divine pussy juice, soaking me with her orgasm, and I fuckin' loved it. While my husband teased my horny, needy clit, she squirted on me and I loved it. I loved the wetness. I loved the objectification. And I loved the kinky dynamic of being his slut, and hers, at the same time. It seemed like my whole body was wet and overheating.

"I need my hand free! I need my hand free, pleeeease!" I wailed and pleaded.

My husband was quick to turn me onto my side, pushing me into Ann, hastily loosening the ropes around my wrists. It felt like forever, but in reality it took only a few moments again to get the ropes loose enough for me to pull my right hand away, and instantly it flew to my anxious clit. I rubbed myself aggressively, desperate for total relief, and Ann, sinking to her knees behind me and to my left, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close to her so that I was leaning up against her. Her hands cupped my breasts and then her fingertips touched my nipples.

From my right side, my husband was edging nearer. His stiff, wet cock was in his hand and he offered it to my lips. I sucked it adoringly into my mouth, squeezing my lips around the shaft and tonguing the sensitive underside. I fondled my buzzing clit vigorously, while making out with my husband's leaky cock, as Ann pinched and tugged on my pointy nipples.

The arousal was mindblowing and simply unsustainable. In mere seconds I was cumming again, this time like an express train running out of control, a sort of cascading intensity of increasingly powerful explosions from deep within, sending shockwaves through my body in every direction. My pussy squirted, my thighs clenched, my nipples felt like they were going to pop between Ann's fingertips, and my stomach trembled and shivered, as orgasm after orgasm ripped through me. Over me. Around me. Turning me inside out.

Next, I heard my husband groan and his creamy essence spilled into my mouth. His cum splashed my tonsils and flooded my tongue and dripped down my lips and chin. I felt Ann's hand weave its way up my chest, to my neck, to my chin, holding my jaw open while I accepted each blast of semen. I swooned for his precious vitality as he unloaded more of his delicious sperm into my waiting mouth. I savored his unique, intoxicating flavor.

And then Ann did the second thing that night that completely surprised me - she pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed. Oh my God, I thought to myself, I'm having my first lesbian kiss, and it's with my best friend, in a blissful post-orgasmic haze, with my mouth still full of my husband's cum! How hot is that! Ann's tongue probed between my lips and I opened my mouth and flicked my tongue back at her, and then our tongue's danced and played tag, and we kissed like frisky teenagers. It was a beautiful, cum-coated make out session, so horny, and kinky, and oh so incredibly satisfying.

We all collapsed together on the floor in a heap, Ann on my left, and my husband on my right. They each curled up against me and I purred between them, nestled in the safety of their honest affection, their cozy warmth, still feeling the echoes of our passionate lovemaking, still feeling breathlessly in love with both of them.

I closed my eyes and replayed the image of Ann squatting down and removing her panties over and over in my mind. Again and again, as I lay there between them, I visualized that moment, like an addictive impulse. One more time, one more time. My hands tied behind my back, my husband fucking me, and Ann lowering her panties to masturbate over me...

And still to this day, and everyday since, I visualize that moment, and I feel my heart melt and my pussy sparkle and I think, God damn, why does that make me so hot...? And when can we do it again?

12