Bound to Cum and Cum Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am out of ice cream, so you can relax again. I did not bring much out as it would just melt while I played, so I have to run back and get some more." She loosened the shoe string, letting my penis and balls relax slightly. She slid off the bed and disappeared again.

I looked at the alarm clock again, over three hours had passed, I had been on the verge of climax for three hours and I still had not been allowed to climax. What else did she have in mind? She had left the string tied loosely around my balls and penis to keep everything hard while she was gone.

"I decided to try a wine sundae." She had the bottle of Chianti from dinner in her hand. "I have a new condom; it needs smaller holes so the wine does not run out as quickly."

She filled the condom way up this time, spilling some wine on my stomach as she slipped the condom on. It was just a ploy to lick it off. "I should have been using wine from the start, I could be drunk before you can climax. Then I can finish off the bottle while we find out how much I can play with you after you cum."

"Oh, oh! You mean you don't plan to stop when I cum? It's a good thing you have me tied down, or I would be tying you down and I would be setting a record for how many times a woman can climax. You can climax over and over again, I can't."

"I am convinced that men can cum several times in a row, I think that I can make you climax, then keep playing without stopping and make you cum again and again. I get to try, whether you agree or not! That's why you are tied down. Men and women are very similar, I intend to prove it." She was having too much fun at my expense. "I think I will enjoy my wine dispenser, we have several glasses left, at a teaspoon at a time, its going to be a long evening for you!"

She was back in her rhythm, sucking on my penis head, stroking my shaft with her hand, playing with my testicles and pulling on them, then stopping suddenly when she noticed me getting tense. She was now just barely playing, keeping me hard without letting me get too close to my climax point. The wine did not last very long in the condom so she stopped frequently to refill it.

I simply lay on my back and let the feelings wash over my body. My penis was the center of the universe, the sun probably orbited around it. I looked over at the clock again; it was going on four hours since she had tied me down. I still had not been allowed to cum. She noticed me glancing at the clock.

"You don't need to worry about how long it has been, you are not going anywhere. You are not coming anytime soon either. Not until I am ready for you to cum are you going to cum. So just relax and enjoy, you are getting a night to remember!" She was taking the empty condom off. She used her mouth to clean off the wine from my penis.

"I think it is time to try another flavor again. I think I will go back to the chocolate; it will probably go best with male milk. Its about time to milk you dry, then milk you to a hard penis again, then milk you to another climax. Men always climax and then they quit. You complain that your penis is too sensitive after you climax, you say you can't stand being played with after your balls are empty. We will find out if that is true or if it is just a story that men make up so they can roll over and go to sleep after they climax."

She had refilled the rubber with chocolate syrup and slid it back on. "The chocolate lasts a long time, it comes out slowly because it is thick, it has to get hot before it melts. But it should make your male milk taste good. Relax, you don't get to cum right away, there is still plenty of time to play. I am going to make you last a long time before I let you ejaculate. When I do, you will be so full of cream that you will jerk twenty or thirty times before you are done. Remember that you won't be done even then, its going to go on and on. You are going to love this." She retied the shoe string loosely around my cock and balls, then around the condom.

I tried to relax, but she was doing her nasty tricks again. She was dragging her nipples across my mouth. She played with my nipples while she teased me with hers, making my nipples hard, taking my mind off of my penis. Then she went back to work on me again. Sucking me, stroking my shaft slowly with her hand, pulling on my testicles, rolling them, teasing them. I could only close my eyes and try and relax. She was teasing and playing, slowly, very slowly. Too slowly, I needed relief, not more tension.

She brought me to the brink several times, letting me relax just enough that she could start again. She was seeing how close to the edge she could keep me. I felt myself rising again, I tried to lift my hips, move my penis up to her mouth, I was trying to make her make me cum. Suddenly she speeded up, she began stroking like mad, sucking on my penis head, moving her lips up and down over the ridge of my head, making me come to a powerful, wonderful climax. I was thrusting my hips as hard as I could, she was squeezing my testicles, she was feeling the cum rush out of them, squeezing in time to help each burst. She was stroking hard and fast down my shaft and forcing my cum into the rubber. I jerked once, twice, and then it became a continuous series of spasms as I shot my cream over and over again. It was wonderful, it was fantastic, and it lasted for several minutes as it went on and on. Suddenly the climaxes were over but the playing was not over.

I started complaining. I told her I was done. I wanted her to stop, I needed her to let go but she kept stroking my shaft, she kept pulling on the head of my penis with her lips locked around my ridge, she was sucking on me, pulling the chocolate syrup and my milk out of the holes in the rubber. She was squeezing my testicles, pulling them out and away from my body. I was super sensitive, after ejaculation the penis becomes overly sensitive; the feelings of still being played with were terribly powerful, racking my body with spasms that were like a series of dry climaxes.

"That is enough, stop, I am super sensitive, I can't stand the intensity. Stop, enough! Oh, let me go!" I was experiencing a more intense feeling than the actual climax; my spent penis was being milked beyond where I could stand it. I was trying to pull away, but all I could do was push down against the mattress, my legs were stretched too tight for me to move more than an inch or two at the most. She ignored me, she just kept working rapidly on my shaft, pulling on my penis head with her lips locked around it and sucking on my penis tip, pulling out the syrup and male milk cocktail, swallowing then sucking again. Her hands were pulling my testicles out, keeping them from relaxing after they had done their job.

"Let me go, I am empty, my balls are dry. I can't cum any more. Let me go. You have milked me dry. What more do you want from me?" I hoped that she would relent and let me relax. She just kept stroking, sucking and pulling on me. It was still intense, only two or three minutes had passed since my last discharge, my penis head was still sensitive, her stroking seemed to be stronger, I felt it all the way to my core.

"Give me a few minutes to rest, I can't take it anymore. It is too intense, you need to slow down, give me a chance to recover." She did not reply, she just kept stroking, pulling hard with her lips, keeping my penis hard in spite of me. She had her thumb and forefinger tightly clasped around the base of my penis, keeping it hard. No matter what happened, my penis was not going to soften with her holding it tightly around the base, no blood could leave it now. The intense pressure had made my penis head swell even more than normal, adding to the intensity. I was struggling to move, move anything I could to escape from the intense feelings she was giving me.

I laid my head back, I could only focus on the intensity of her playing with my spent penis and my empty balls, her hand had made my penis head swell and its sensitivity became greater instead of going away as it normally did. It went on and on, every bit as intense as it had been when I first spurted as I began my intense ejaculation. Only after five or six minutes did the intensity begin to die down. I was still struggling to escape; it was still an unfamiliar feeling, intense, super intense. She continued playing hard and fast, but the feelings were fading, my climax was fading rapidly. She still had not said a word; she kept her lips on my penis and kept working at it, trying to prolong the feelings as long as she could.

"That was the longest, most intense climax I have ever had. It was dozens of climaxes together, one after the other. It went on and on. I ejaculated longer and more than anyone could even dream of. The intensity of the feelings after I came was unbelievable; the feelings after ejaculation were as intense as the feelings before. You truly gave me more than I have ever experienced in my life. You gave me the greatest climax that a man could have. It went on and on. I think you proved your point, there is pleasure after ejaculation." I had to tell her she had accomplished what she had tried to do.

She finally came up for air, but her hands kept stroking me and fondling my testicles. "Chocolate milk is much better than plain milk. But next time I will need more chocolate, I did not realize you would ejaculate so much, you must had squirted a cup full. I love holding your balls when they begin jerking and twitching, they feel like they are struggling to get away from my hand, I can squeeze them and force them to climax again. I feel like I am pumping your sperm out of your balls. With my hand stroking your penis I could feel your sperm shoot up the shaft and erupt into the rubber. I could feel your penis throb with my lips. I sucked and sucked, getting several mouthfuls of chocolate cum. That was really fun." She was still stroking on my penis with one hand and rolling my balls with the other. My penis had become limp and was shrinking rapidly.

"Its done now, you can let me up. It will be morning before I can get hard enough that you can hang on to my penis. It's going to be too small for you to have any fun with." My penis was shrinking rapidly. My testicles were trying to hide inside my body but the shoe string was still snug enough to keep them out where she could grab them.

"I want to make sure you were really done before I give up. I think I can play with you some more and make you respond whether you want to get hard or not." She was still using both hands on me. She was jerking on a soft and floppy penis but she refused to give up.

There was nothing I could do but relax. "I am more likely to go to sleep than I am to get hard again. Do you really enjoy playing with a soft penis? The condom is falling off, even with two hands holding it on it won't stay on, there is no penis left."

"It has only been a little over four hours since I tied you down, I was hoping to play with you for six hours, that would make us even for the six hour long ride you took me on when you would not let the motorcycle run at any speed other than 3,000 rpm. You drove me mad for two straight days. The scenery was beautiful but I could not enjoy it because I was being aroused. It was not enough to make me climax, but it was enough to keep me aroused, just like I kept you aroused this evening." She was still stroking my penis; she had taken the condom and the shoe string off. She made a circle around my penis head with her hand and was pulling on it, trying to make it large again, stretching it out like a deflated balloon.

"You just as well give up; it is not going to respond." I was hoping she would give up, I needed to relax.

After what seemed like another eternity, she gave up. She slid off the bed and returned with a key. She unlocked my arms and legs, leaving me to slowly regain the use of them. My legs were stiff and slow to respond as I tried to sit up. I went into the bath room with her helping me walk, I turned on the shower and when the water had warmed, I stood in it for a few minutes to wash the sticky residue of the wine, chocolate, butterscotch and ice cream off of my stomach and legs. She joined me in the shower, taking special care to clean me off, washing me until I was totally clean, and then sucking my limp penis in a vain effort to arouse me again.

"Let's go into the big bed, you deserve some sleep now, only three or four more evenings like this and we will be even." I hope she was smiling as she said this. She led me by the hand and even tucked me under the covers.

That night I had a wonderful dream. We were riding across country, after leaving the motorcycle rally in Sturgis, we rode up to Yellowstone Park, then to Glacier National Park and up into Banff and Lake Louise in Canada. I kept the cruise control set at 3,000 rpm, eight hours a day for ten days straight. All day she whispered into my ear about what she was going to do to me when we got back home, and she whispered an even more detailed description about what she intended to do to me that night. I had some plans for her as well. It all added up to another 80 hours.

At least I think it was a dream. but that is another story.

12