Bound to Enjoy It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shambles
shambles
154 Followers

I bent over her wide spread cunt. I don't know whether it was drooling, dribbling or salivating, but it had certainly been pouring out a lot of cum juice, to trickle down between her thighs, into the crack between her cheeks as far as her anus. Which reminded me about another toy I had brought with me. It was a small butt-plug, not large enough or long enough to cause discomfort but enough to feel good.. With Megan's knees lifted so high by the ropes, her anus was well within view---and within reach. I played with her cunt lips between my fingers, I caressed all the soft wet fleshy parts of her cunt, I rubbed the button of her clitoris, and I ran my fingers down her perineum till I reached her little anus. Her anus and my fingers were already wet with cunt juice, so my finger slipped easily into the little crater.

Megan squealed again, so I took out my finger and slipped in the butt-plug in place of it. It had a little string attached to it, so I wasn't afraid of not being able to get it out again. I let it go in as far as it seemed to want to.

Megan giggled. "I didn't think that would be nice, but I think I like it"

"You're not meant to like it," I growled. "This is meant to be torture," I let the plug slide in further till it was lost to view, and hoped I would remember to take it out again. It reminded me of the strings of Arab Beads, which could be pushed into the anus during love play and pulled out suddenly during an orgasm.

One of the things that had contributed to Megan's orgasm was probably the dildo which was still filling her vagina like a small prick. I had a better contributor for her next orgasm. I took hold of the little string attached to the dildo, and pulled. It came quickly out of that cunt hole, and Megan screamed. "That's terrible! Having my cunt suddenly emptied like that is like being raped in reverse."

"I'm sorry," I said. "Perhaps this'll make up for it." I picked up the vibrator again, switched it to low and applied it to the entrance to Megan's love hole. Megan screamed. "Not that again! I can't bear it. I can feel it vibrating right up inside me. It makes me all squirly inside and I've just got to be fucked."

"That's quite a coincidence," I told her, "because that's the way I shall be very soon, and guess who's going to be fucked." Very slowly I pushed the vibe into her. She was breathing hard again, making little whimpering noises. But she was opening her thighs for me, opening her whole cunt even more and heaving her pelvis up from the bed. The sight of her entire genitalia opened up for me, being fucked by an artificial prick, was doing as much for my gonads as it was for Megan's. My prick was rampant again, thick and stiff and ready for Megan. I hadn't really finished with all my torture plans, but I didn't think I could hold out much longer.

But the insides of her thighs took my attention. Thighs were more exciting when I could slide my hand under a skirt and feel my way up to a damp crotch, but these thighs were captive thighs, tied wide apart for easy access and leading to a captive cunt that was mine to do as I pleased with. I pressed my face to the soft warmth of her thighs, exploring with my hands and lips. I wished I hadn't tied them apart. I wished I could have my face pressed between them, held captive by them, forcing me to drink from the open flower of her cunt,. But whether I was held captive or not, this captive cunt was all mine, vibrating its way to an orgasm

I kissed my way down her thighs, first one then the other, wondering why when I had fucked in the past I had been so concerned with cunt and ignored these delicacies. But Megan had other ideas, An agonized whimper came from her. "Mike, I'm desperate to cum. Please make me cum, Mike. This is enough torture. My whole cunt is on fire and I must cum or I'll die. You promised to fill me with your lovely prick. Fuck me, Mike, please."

I had intended to torment her to new heights of sexual desire, but perhaps it was time to put her out of her agony? But there was one more pleasure I had been promising myself.. The vibe was still filling her vagina with exquisite sensations from the entrance to her womb to her clitoris, aggravating her need to cum, but I had to postpone the moment a little longer. When I pulled out the vibe there was a shriek of dismay, but I intended to give her a substitute delight. After all, I had promised I would eat her. And it was a meal spread out for me so that every delicacy was available, eager to be eaten.

I began with the soft fleshy labia projecting like tongues on either side of the cunt hole that had been forced open by the vibrator. Like every other plaything between her thighs they were bathed in juice. I touched them with my own tongue and found them eager for attention, so I sucked them right into my mouth with my face pressed into the hot wetness of her vulva. Megan gave another shriek of delight. "Mike, Mike, that's just wonderful. But fuck me, Mike, Please."

I knew that everything I did between her legs would bring her nearer to an orgasm. And it was doing the same to me. There wasn't much time left. I left her labia and buried my mouth in the open hole that my prick would soon be filling. As my tongue probed inside and snaked around feeling for sensitive spots to excite, Megan's pelvis left the bed again, rising and forcing my face into the raw fleshiness of her crotch. My nose was pressed hard into the top of her slit where her clitoris must be, but I couldn't locate the little button that must be there. I pulled away and explored with my tongue. The little button I had expected was a projecting button big enough for my lips to surround. Once again Megan's pelvis heaved, and her clit was in my mouth asking to be sucked. And that was when Megan went ape. She cried and heaved and writhed and pressed her clit as far into my mouth as it would go, while I massaged it with my tongue until her writhing was out of control.

But I had promised to fuck her. I had promised myself, too. I quickly pulled my face away and lay on top of her, holding her still while my knob found the hole my tongue had so recently explored. I didn't dare move in case I came instantly. But there was no need to move. Megan's vagina took me in, every heave of her body absorbing me more, till my groin was pressed hard against hers and my swollen rod pinioned her to the bed. And at last I came, pouring into the depths of Megan's belly all the masculinity that my body had been producing since my last cumming. When my prick had pumped out the last drop of my sperm, Megan was still heaving and moaning at the height of her orgasm. It was going to be a long cumming, but I knew how to prolong it. Gently I pulled out, my engorged knob scraping down the walls of Megan's vagina. As she felt the rim of my knob stop just inside the entrance to her cunt she cried out, "Don't take it out, I love your prick, I'm still cumming!" And obediently I plunged deep into her again. And again, and again, until she was finished. But I was far from finished, and after a rest while we murmured happiness to each other and I kissed her mouth and sucked at both her nipples like a hungry babe, it was time for Megan to enjoy another orgasm.

My prick was still so hard, and Megan was so ready for more, that I was able to pull out and get on my knees and penetrate her in a different way, exciting myself by the sight of her bound body and tied up tits spread out for me to do my will with. Megan came twice more, and by the time I had unbound her my tumescence was only just subsiding, such was the success of my first experience of bondage.

Megan had threatened what she might do to me the next time. We were both exhausted, but I vowed the next time wouldn't be far off.

- The end -

shambles
shambles
154 Followers
12