Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben lived across town and I would try to go over when I could to continue our bisexual lustfulness. One day I was over there and had just shown up and we were getting high before we were inevitably going to make fantastic love to each other. There was a knock on the door & Ben let in some friends who dropped by unannounced. It was Maria an ex-roommate and Kris her boyfriend. They joined us in getting high and as we got a buzz going Martina (an eastern European gal with a little accent) started getting playful and teased Ben about being bi. She started saying things like "why don't you and your lover here kiss and show us that you are really bi" and "I've told Kris that I have a friend who will suck him if he wants -- he never said no so I'm sure he does".

By that time the sexual tension was very high. Ben & I were both very hard and Ben started rubbing my cock through my pants and then leaned into me & we started to kiss in front of them. As we broke our kiss Ben whispered in my ear "let put on a show". We went to kneeling on the couch facing each other as Ben took off his shirt & I did too. We unzipped each others jeans and pulled them down enough to reveal our hard cocks, which we promptly fondled & jacked on each others' before returning to a heated bi kiss with our cocks pressed against the other. The room was hushed but the breathing was heavy and Martina whispered something in Kris's ear. Soon he was standing next to us by the couch. I got up & stood in front of him and he started feeling my naked cock without any hesitation. I pulled my pants off and was naked in front of him as I felt for his cock through his jeans. As he was lifting his shirt off, I was unfastening his pants. I was amazed that he had no underwear on and his huge cock sprang to life before me.

Kris stood there naked before me and I knew Martina was a very lucky gal. He was tanned, athletic & smooth with very little body hair except the forest of blond hair around his colossal penis. Ben and I both had nice big cocks but Kris's was an enormous golden boner that I soon was jacking on and rubbing my cock into. He shuddered as I knelt down in homage to the phallic beast, pressing my face against its fleshy, manly scent. I played with his colossal balls as I licked up his shaft and sunk my warm wet mouth over the veined helmet head of his magnificent cock. Kris gasped in pleasure as he began to experience a bisexual blow job with his girlfriend watching along with my lover Ben. The taste of his cock drove me wild as I gobbled up as much as my mouth could fit and bobbed it eagerly in & out, my lips securely wrapped around it.

Kris began to involuntarily hump his pole into my mouth as his enjoyment increased. Martina was now clad in only a skimpy pair of panties and sitting on the couch with Ben, stroking his cock and watching the show. Her petite titties and splendid body turned me on even more as I glanced over but Kris by now had taken my head in his hands and was forcefully face fucking my mouth. I pulled off for a moment to catch my breath and lick his horny stick before returning it to my mouth to continue my blow job. He pumped madly very fast and I knew hew was getting close when all of a sudden his cock erupted a mammoth geyser of cum into my mouth. It was such an immense volume of sticky nasty cum that I gagged a bit with some of it spilling out the side of my mouth before I could catch it all and suck it all down. As Kris filled my mouth with his spunky jizz he moaned an astoundingly loud "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" signaling the enormity of his orgasm. As his pumping my mouth slowed I continued to suck and lick his tasty cock to fulfill his pleasure.

Finally he could take no more and pulled his still throbbing penis from my mouth and collapsed into a chair. In my immense horniness I climbed onto the couch with Ben and Martina and began kissing each of them in turn with my cum soaked lips. Her titties looked so inviting as I fondled and kissed them and Ben played with my cock. I was possessed by cock lust and was soon sucking off Ben, who did not mind at all. Martina played with my cock and ass as I sucked off Ben, who was so aroused by the whole affair that he came into my mouth shortly there after. Was I ever worked up; with cock sucking lust and blowing two hot guys back to back was a mind-boggling event in my bisexual yearnings. I now turned my attention to Martina pressing my cock all over her titties by tittie fucking her luscious little breasts.

She was soon feeding my cock into her mouth. She sucked me on my rigid horny cock enthusiastically and then rubbed it all over her face licking my shaft & tonguing my balls before resuming her blow job jacking on me as she gobbled it down. As she could tell I was cumming she pulled my cock out and sprayed her lovely little titties with my pearly blasts. She had yet to cum and hornily began sliding her middle finger along her panty covered slit, her legs spread wide. Martina motioned Kris to come over to her and she pulled her panties aside to give him access with his tongue. As he licked her pussy she played with the huge gobs of cum I had deposited on her chest. Scooping some up with her fingers she brought it down to Kris's face and began to feed my cum to him between licks on her pussy. She cleaned off her chest very tidily feeding her boyfriend my cum who hungrily licked it down. This made his assault on her pussy even fiercer and Martina was bucking in pleasure, cumming all over his face.

As we came down from our sex induced high Martina went to the bathroom to clean up and Ben was in the kitchen. Kris and I were dressed and Kris came up behind me and was softly fondling me ass through my jeans. I reached behind and felt for his cock through his jeans we looked at each other with an "I'd really like to get naked with you again look". Kris turned me around and kissed me hurriedly before Martina came back.

A few Saturdays later I told Katie Ben would be coming over in the afternoon. When he got there both Katie & I were surprised that Kris showed up with him. We sat in the living room and got high and Katie was getting all horny with three guys there. She put a DVD on and it was the video of me and Ben, the one where Ben had Katie's panties on and I sucked him off before screwing him in the bathroom. Katie really made the sexual tension high by rubbing her titties through her top in front of us. We were all getting hard as on the screen it showed me playing with Ben's cock in the slinky panties and then me start to suck him off. She told us she had an idea "why don't we make our own porn flick"! She got the video cam on the tripod and put it in the bedroom. Katie gave Ben, Kris & me our simple instructions as she waited in the bedroom by the camera.

Ben and I entered the bedroom and closed the door behind us. Immediately we rushed into each others arms and began kissing passionately. We started to take off our clothes and soon were naked with huge hard ons as we fell back into each other. Having Katie there watching and filming us made it just about the most exciting sex I could ever imagine. Ben & I kissed some more as we pulled on each others throbbing cock. Then as we were instructed before hand by Katie we went over to her bureau and rummaged in her panty drawer. We each pulled out a silky, sexy pair of panties. The pair I took was a shear white string bikini and Ben pulled out a pair of soft cotton panties in stunning pink with white trim. Ben had often played with girls panties including Katie's but it was a new experience for me. The sensation was mind boggling as I pulled the silky panties up my legs onto my oh so hard cock. I had never been so hard as Ben and I played with each others cock through Katie's sexy panties.

Ben slid to his knees and rubbed his face all over my panty clad cock before pulling it out and licking and sniffing it and then engulfing it in his mouth. He held my panty encased ass cheeks in each hand as he gave me an animated blow job for our horny camerawoman. Ben stopped for a moment and I pulled him up and got on my knees to return the favor. Just as I was really getting into it Katie tapped on the door and Kris walked in on us.

"What do we have here? A couple of 'girly' boys?" he said as Katie filmed him discovering our gay encounter. "I always figured you guys were queers. Aren't you two cock suckers cute?"

"Please don't tell our girlfriends" we pleaded. "We'll do anything!"

"Well then why don't you girls take care of a real man" Kris said as he shed his shirt and began to unbutton his pants.

As his pants came open Ben & I both reached up for his beautiful, massive, golden cock. Kris pulled his pants down and off and stood naked before two horny guys on their knees in homage to the phallic beast. I glanced over at Katie & she was stammering and hot, one hand rubbing her titties through her shirt, then down to rub her pussy through her jeans. No words were needed as Kris rubbed his cock all over my face and I licked & sniffed it before sinking my mouth over the huge helmet head of his rippling veined cock. I plunged my mouth back and forth over the colossal cock and began to suck it with gusto. Ben wanted it too and pushed his face up next to mine and soon took over the cock sucking duties for a while. We got into this horny rhythm taking turns sucking on the gloriously hard cock. Soon in our lust if I was kneeling sucking on Kris's cock then Ben was down sucking on mine then I was sucking on Ben's cock as he sucked on Kris's.

Almost oblivious to Katie at this point, she then paused the camera, left the room & returned turning the camera on with its little remote.

"Having fun boys?" she exclaimed as she walked in on us sucking cock. "I think I would enjoy some of that cock too" said as she was shedding her top and then pulling out of her pants.

Standing next to Kris in only a pair of g-string black panties he began to fondle & paw her lovely little titties as she reached up to kiss him. Ben had Kris's cock firmly in his mouth so I got up and stood on the other side of Kris. He reach down into my panties and started playing with my ass and was soon doing the same to Katie, playing with her stunning little ass too as Ben bobbed back & forth on his dong. Kris then took Katie and laid her on the edge of the bed with her feet on the floor and spread her legs wide. He pulled aside her panties and began licking her well trimmed, tight little pussy. Ben and I got on the bed and she took his cock in her mouth as I tittie fucked her. Katie had to love all the attention when Kris got up, whispered to me and then fed his massive cock to Katie's hungry mouth as I took over licking her wet, hot pussy.

Katie macked on Kris's cock with gusto as I continued my assault on her slit with my tongue. Kris fed Katie his cock, and then he reached over to Ben and fondled his cock as this incredible foursome almost blew a fuse. Katie was shaking as she ground her pussy in my face. I got up and Ben soon took over licking Katie's luscious pussy as I pressed my hard cock all over her titties while she continued sucking on Kris's big cock. What had started out as bisexual play with each other for the boys had turned into a horny cock-fest for Katie. In a move of desperate horniness she pulled Kris's cock from her mouth with both hands and guided him down between her legs, displacing Ben.

As Katie lay on the edge of the bed, her feet on the floor Kris began to insert his massive cock in between her legs. She arched her back and let out a low moan as the huge cock slid deeper into her pussy and impaled her. She grab Ben and my cock in each of her hands to steady herself as she lay on the edge of the bed to receive a well deserved fucking. Kris had ample leverage with his feet on the floor and began to pound his cock up into her. Soon she was alternately feeding first Ben's then my cock into her horny, hungry mouth as Kris continued to fuck her on the edge of the bed. In no time he was pistoning his manhood faster & harder into Katie as he let out a long, hard, loud groan signaling his incredible orgasm. Katie gasped and to my cock from her mouth as she whimpered passionately her own cumming.

As their twin orgasm died down Katie pulled Ben down by his cock to supplant Kris in her pussy. It might seem strange of all the times Katie & I had sex with Ben he had never fucked her. As horny as all the sex play had made him Ben was eager to fuck Katie. He slid right in and began to fuck her in slow steady thrusts. Katie was far too possessed with lust to take a slow fucking by this point and pulled Ben up onto the bed, rolling him on his back with her on top. Now she could fuck him at her own tempo as she humped herself frantically onto his cock. As this was going on I lay next to Ben with my hard cock sticking out and Katie grabbed it, jacking me off as she rode Ben's cock. She gave Kris an evil look and guided his head to my cock. No sooner than seeing the sight of Kris sucking on my cock did Ben and Katie begin to cum feverishly into each other.

Katie slowed down long enough to catch her breath and watched as Kris licked and sucked on my nearly bursting cock. She was coated in sweat and her hair was wildly sporting a freshly fucked look. As Kris continued to suck me off she climbed over on top of me and lowered her cum-laden pussy on my face, almost as if to say 'take this you horny cock sucker'. Katie ground her steaming, dripping pussy all over my mouth and I licked eagerly on her clit tasting the wonderful scent of her pussy along with the intermingled cum of both Ben and Kris. As she came again to my tonguing, I don't think she was going to miss an opportunity like this as she slid off my face, pushed Kris aside and climbed onto my glistening, wet cock. I rolled her onto her back and began to fuck her intensely as we kissed & then I licked her little titties. Wrapping her arms and legs around me we fucked fiercely and being watch by Ben and Kris made it all the more exciting. They played with my ass as we fucked and as I felt a finger probe my tight hole I knew I was close. She was horny as hell and full of cum and with this crazy orgy and the scent of sex all about us I began to spurt my cum into Katie in one massive hard blast and I shook as I came.

We collapsed into each other and kissed as our little orgy, now on film, drew to a close, four horny lovers in our bed. Katie got into the shower and Ben, Kris & I got dressed and went to the couch. We got high again and as Ben was fetching beers Kris whispered for me to call him sometime. I asked why not just come over Monday at 7:30 in the morning as Katie is at work at 7 & I don't go in till noon.

I was quite pleased with all the sexual activities of late but the anticipation of being alone with Kris made me shudder. When he knocked on the door on Monday I had on only a pair of sweats and no shirt. I took him by the hand into the bedroom and helped him out of his clothes. We stood naked before each other and pulled on our hardening cocks. I leaned into him and we rubbed our cocks together and kissed before sliding into bed. I was finally alone in bed with this handsome, golden stud and it felt incredible that he wanted me too. We kissed and nuzzled into each other relishing the wonderful nakedness of our slender, smooth male bodies. I crawled between his legs as he lay back and nuzzled my face all over his massive, golden cock. It smelled pleasurably of manhood and sex as I enjoyed its fleshy taste, licking it all over and along the length of its veined shaft before opening my mouth wide and slipping the huge helmet head of his cock deep into my mouth. His cock tasted magnificent as I enjoyed pleasing him with my lips.

I bobbed my mouth over his cock, sucking him in firm even strokes. Kris humped his cock up into my mouth to meet my sucks and we got a delightful rhythm going. His cock was tasty and my sucking it made my cock harder than ever. We were really getting into it and I was sure he was going to cum soon when he pulled me up and started playing with my cock and he pulled me up further with me straddling his face. Kris lathered my penis with his tongue as I danced it all over his face sliding it back & forth and letting him lick my balls. He surprised me & tongued my tight hole & I nearly came right then & there. When he took my cock in his mouth it felt heavenly & I knew I wouldn't last long. His mouth felt so warm and wet with his firm loving sucks as I humped my rigid thing to meet his sucks. Almost catching me off guard I felt a huge orgasm built and soon let out a massive blast of cum into his willing mouth as I moaned unintelligible cumming sounds very loudly. I humped faster & fucked his face as my cum blasted into his mouth producing one of the best & horniest orgasms of my life. He kept my penis in his mouth a long time tingling me all over till I could stand no more.

In a breathless gasp I pulled my quivering cock from his mouth and moved myself down giving him a passionate, wild, animalistic open mouth kiss as my spent cock rested on his quaking cock. Kris kissed me back hungrily and tongued my ear and neck and shoulders, whispering "I love your cock"! I rubbed my spent cock all over his hardness and considered putting it inside me but I really wanted to taste him again. Sliding down I nuzzled my face all over his pungent penis and began to lick it as I crawled between his legs. His cock was trembling and quivering hard as I slipped the massive beast back into my mouth, plunging it in as far as I could take it. This made Kris shudder and I sucked on the delicious thing as I bobbed up & down on it. Sucking him firmly I got into a horny rhythm, wanting nothing more than to please him and taste his cock and cum. Kris lay there with me between his legs treating him like royalty with my mouth.

He was shaking and humping his cock up into my mouth, running his hands through my hair and holding my head in place over his cock. Kris began to mutter and gasp saying 'Oh fuck yes" when he let out a deep 'uhhhhhhhhhhhggggghhhhh' and his cum came blasting out into my mouth. I eagerly took the massive explosion of jizz and relished its spunky taste and lapped it all down except for what may have dribbled out. Kris was quivering in pleasure as I sucked his cock firmly getting all the cum it would give me before bathing the horny beast with my tongue all over and then his balls to finish him off, giving my lover the blow job of his life. I crawled up next to him & we lay there in utter amazement at our wonderful lovemaking. Pulling the covers up over us we were dazed and dozed off at a little after 8:30 in the morning.

It was nearing 10 when I got up to use the bathroom. When I came back Kris smiled at me and began to play with my cock as I stood next to him by the bed. He leaned over, took my cock in his mouth and began sucking me to an incredible hardness as he fondled my balls. I then climbed back into bed with him and he got up to use the bathroom. While he was in there I stroked my throbbing cock and reached over for some lube in the nightstand, smearing a little in my tight hole. I stretched out on the bed stroking my cock waiting for my handsome golden lover to return. Kris smiled at me as he crawled between my legs and took my hardness back in his mouth. He bathed my cock with his tongue and licked its length & my balls before swallowing it impatiently and sucking me in firm, warm wet gulps. He bobbed his mouth over my cock, stopping for a moment to tell me how much that he loved my cock before returning it to his mouth.

I felt so free, so horny, so good lying there naked with this handsome guy sucking my cock. His cock was hard as a rock too and he slid to the side and I played with his cock as he continued to suck me off. Fuck was he giving me good head! His cock felt so good in my hand as I jacked on it. The whole erotic scene was sending me and I felt another orgasm rise in my penis. I started breathing heavy and humping faster up into his mouth. Kris could tell I was close and sucked me off firmer when I yelped in delight and jettisoned a huge blast of cum into his hungry, willing mouth. Kris breathlessly took it all down in a flurry of sucks, gasps and long sucks. When he finally pulled off he climbed next to me and kissed me with a horny, hungry passion and I played with his cock as we kissed.

1...345678