Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread my legs and lifted up my rear with Kris smiling as I guided his cock between my legs. He slid the tip of his gorgeous cock to the opening of my tight hole. With gentle pressure he began to slip his penis into me, working it in slowly. It was such a big cock that it was very snug and took a little effort to let it in. What little pain and discomfort there was soon subsided as my boy pussy relaxed and gave him access. His cock felt so good inside of me and letting him screw me was a fitting reward for the fantastic suck off he had just given me. In slow, steady thrusts he humped his cock up into me going a little deeper every time.

The sensation was all consuming; I had been fucked before but never like this with such a big cock. I surrendered into the abandon of receiving his manhood up into me and wanted only to submit to his thrusts and to give him pleasure. It was pleasuring me too to grasp his penis with my warm hole and feel the amazing thing's presence deep inside of me. Kris held himself up with his arms on the bed as he worked up a steady rhythm, fucking my willing ass with his horny cock. I was squirming and writhing in a mixture of sexual ecstasy and a twinge of tenderness as he fucked me harder & harder and faster and faster. As Kris began to cum he let out a low moan and fell into me, kissing me passionately and hungrily consummating our lovemaking in deep quick thrusts up into me. His orgasm was immense and I'm not sure if I had experienced anyone else's climax as intense as this one as he deposited his cum deep inside of me.

His humping slowed down and we marveled in our private sexual union. When his cock slid out of me I still had time to shower before work and ask Kris to join me, which he readily accepted. I don't know why but showering with another guy just seems so natural to me. After dressing we promised each other we'd get together again soon. All that day at work I was buzzed from the incredible sex I'd had with Kris and it was no surprise that when I got home from work sex was still on my mind. Katie looked ravishing with her faded torn jeans and a tight top & for some reason she seemed ready to frolic. I subtly let on to my amorous intentions by feeling her sweet little ass through her jeans. In a heartbeat we were kissing and I lifted off her top revealing her luscious little titties.

She looked like a sex goddess standing there topless in her faded, torn jeans with her astonishing wavy, golden hair cascading down. I played with her titties a bit as we stood there before bending down to lick and suck on each of the lovely little orbs one at a time. Slipping a hand into her jeans to cop a feel of her incomparable little ass I realized she had no panties on. I grabbed a handful of her sweet buns as I continued to lick her titties. Katie was breathing heavy as I played with her and she started to lift off my shirt. Soon I was naked and she was playing with my cock as I couldn't help but continue to suck on her titties as I slid a hand into her jeans again to finger her pussy. We fell onto the couch and I climbed over her and rubbed my cock all over her titties. Feeling their soft femininity on my stiff pole was incredible and I rubbed my shaved balls on her perky nipples & then the sensitive underside of my shaft all up & down the soft little orbs.

Katie was hungry for my cock & it was soon in her mouth, being impatiently sucked on. She still had her jeans on and having her topless with jeans on is one of my biggest turn ons. This was such an erotic scene fooling around on the couch as I undid her jeans and started pulling them down. They were down around her ankles and I turned her around as she slid halfway off the couch with her knees on the floor and her chest against the couch. Her divine butt now uncovered, my face went straight between her cheeks as I licked her tight bung hole recklessly. She squirmed a bit as I continued the assault on her hinter region with my tongue. Katie kicked off one pant leg of her jeans to open wider and my tongue found her fragrant pussy which I ravished forcefully. My tongue found its way back in her bung hole and I plunged it in as far as I could, making her wriggle even more. I knew I had to fuck her splendid little hole so I gave one long luscious lick & whispered "wait right there".

Literally I ran to the bedroom, fetched some lube & her vibrator and was back in record time with her lovely ass still poking out. Turning on the vibrator I handed it to her as I couldn't resist licking her tight hole again -- just the sensation of it all and the organic aroma of her sexual being. As I heard the hum of the vibrator Katie whimpered in sexual joy playing with her clit and pussy. My stiffness was soon at her tight opening & I pressed it gently but forcefully in after applying a smidgen of lube. The sensation of sliding my rock hard cock into her ass was amazing and I held onto her hips as I butt fucked her on my knees. Katie gasped and continued to ignite herself with the vibrator and I reached up to grab a handful of titty as I pounded her sweet ass with my cock.

The whole scene was amazing, after all the sex I'd been having this spontaneous living room fuck was the greatest. Katie's scent was driving me wild, her feminine fragrance wafted about and the aroma of her pussy and sweet rear was all over my face. Her tight hole grabbed my stiff cock and she was whimpering and shuddering from the sensation of my penis deep up her ass and the stimulation of playing with herself with the vibrator. It was really quite a quick cum for her and she sobbed and gasped a massive series of orgasms, shaking, shuddering and whelping her moans. This was all it took for me to explode a mammoth discharge of cum into her perfect tight little ass. I bucked and shook as I humped my hardness into her and let out an unintelligible sound as my swollen cock grew numb with pleasure. Collapsing onto her I kissed her shoulders as we reveled in this mind-boggling butt fuck. We composed ourselves and Katie put on only a pair of silky panties and we got into bed. We held and nuzzled tight as our intense lovemaking furthered our emotional bond as lovers and friends.

It was a peaceful night's sleep but I was pleasantly awoken by the hardness of my cock. I then realized Katie was over me with her tender, soft titties draped on my erection. Pulling off her panties she caressed my cock with their silkiness for a while. Soon she was titty fucking me to a raging stiffness before whole heartedly swallowing my cock and making me squirm. Katie lovingly sucked on it for a while before climbing over me and kissing me forcefully, the taste of my own cock on her lips. In her horniness she climbed over me and ground her fragrant pussy in my face. I lathered it with my tongue as she danced her slit all over. Sliding back down she bit my and whispered "I want to fuck you, hon". I whispered back "Oh yeah" but then she whispered "I want to fuck you like you fucked me last night"! I knew want she wanted and though she had played with my hole with a vibrator more than a few times.

When she got out of bed and returned with a strap-on cock I knew she meant it. We stood next to the bed and she played with my cock from behind, rubbing and jacking on it with her panties. With the strap-on phallus in place she played with my ass and lubed it up before inserting the thing into the opening of my tight bung hole. It was harder and colder than a real cock but it was exciting to be violated like that and exciting to know this activity excited Katie. Katie kept asking me if I liked it (she knew I did) and asked more forcefully with every thrust of the thing deeper inside my.

"You'd like Kris's cock up here wouldn't you, you little bitch, I know you would" she exclaimed as she humped me with her strap-on. If she only knew how good Kris's cock felt up my ass.

"Fuck yeah, his cock is hot" I retorted in a gasp. "You'd like that cock up yours too" I said.

"You want it more, don't you" Katie shot back. "You're a little bi bitch now" she said as she pushed me against the bed and fucked me harder with the fake cock.

I did really enjoy her payback on my ass from my insertion into hers from the night before and the stimulation was taking me over the edge. Her jacking on my cock got faster and I started to moan. She jacked with both hands and as my cum came shooting out she caught what she could & rubbed the spunky white jizz all over my chest and nipples. As my orgasm subsided Katie was so worked up she pulled off the strap-on, flung herself onto the bed and fucked herself madly with the thing till she sobbed a whimpering orgasm of her own. Fuck! Our sex life had been climbing to new heights of sexual abandon.

The next morning with Katie working at 7 on Monday, Wednesday & Fridays I was laying in bed waking up with my cock hardening in my hands. I figured I'd jack off and then get going on my day when I heard a knock at the door. Throwing on some sweats I was a little surprised but instantly aroused when I opened the door & saw Kris. He said he didn't have a lot of time but he thought he'd take a chance to see if I might want to, well you know. Right there in the living room he started playing with my cock as I helped him out of his clothes. With us both naked we pulled on each others rigid penises and began to rub them together. We kissed hornily but I soon dropped to my knees, wanting his manhood in my mouth.

Kris is such a nice guy, handsome and toned, pleasant and polite to be around, but his cock! His cock was such a wonderful beast -- it was so hard and beautiful, veined & rippling with a fat helmet head. I'm sure Martina or any other girl (like Katie) was intrigued by it, infatuated with it, wanted it in any way they could. I sure did. The power of its sexual presence mesmerized me with horny desire. Nine long fat inches of magnificent manhood sticking out of a forest of golden pubes beckoning me to taste it, suck it, please it. As I knelt before it, this radiant phallic beacon, this pulsating pillar of sexual desire, its power and majesty summoned my face to it. Nuzzling my face all along its length I drank in the fragrant, pungent, heady manly scent of Kris's splendid penis. My nose and nostrils as well as my lips & tongue lapped up at the base of the shaft and the gigantic sac of balls while I held its length up feeling the hardness sheathed in sticky, silken flesh. Kris shuddered as the loving attentiveness of my mouth found his balls before my tongue traveled up the length of the rigid shaft.

Looking up into his eyes as I licked the sensitive underside of the fat helmet Kris looked back at me in appreciative eyes of lust and longing, glad that he had chosen to come over to see me. I could hardly contain myself as I then opened wide and plunged my mouth over the solid, mammoth cock. Just the sensation of sucking on it -- its taste, its scent, it silken fleshy texture, its warm hardness -- made my own cock harder than steel and I got off immensely giving head to Kris. With firm, wet, loving sucks I thrust my mouth over Kris's handsome cock, worshiping the captivating presence of the phallic beast on my knees. Kris responded to my rapturous blow job by humping his dick in my mouth meeting my sucks with steady thrusts. One such thrust gave his cock such pleasure that his knees buckled & he caught his fall on the couch with his hand, my mouth glued to his penis.

As he lay prone and naked on the couch I continued swallowing his cock as deep as it would go. Coming up for breath I climbed onto Kris, rubbing my aching cock on top of his hard cock, wet from my saliva. We kissed obsessively, hungry with our rampant bisexual desires. I placed the tip of his hardness at the tightness of my opening between my legs and sank into it just a few inches as we kissed some more. Kris kissed and nuzzled my neck and stuck his tongue in my ear. He whispered softly "oh fuck your mouth felt so good on my cock, please lick me some more". How could I refuse? Sliding back down, I took his monster pole deep into my mouth and continued sucking him off. We built up a fantastic tempo of me sucking, plunging my mouth open wide over his tasty penis and him arching that thing up meeting my sucks.

This went on for many long minutes when all of a sudden he let out a deep "uuugggggghhhhhh" and a flood of warm cum filled my mouth. I lapped it eagerly down relishing its sticky, sweet, sultry, nasty taste and marveled at the sheer volume of cum his golden penis discharged into my mouth. His cock and cum tasted so good I sucked on it long after he had come and finally released it from my mouth only to impatiently lick it all over and his wet balls too. Whew! That was fucking hot! Kris thought so too and told me it was the best head he had had in his life. I crawled off between his legs and knelt by my exhausted, satisfied lover by the couch, my rigid manhood pointing at him. Kris played with my cock, stroking it firmly with his hand, jacking me off faster & faster. Just as I was about to cum & he knew it he sank his mouth over my cock for some loving sucks. He pulled my penis out of his mouth for a sec and said "I want you to cum on me" as he jacked me off some more. I came violently all over his chest and before my last rope of cum came shooting out he sank his mouth back over my cock to taste my jizz blast.

In amazed silence I knelt there next to Kris who had thick, creamy puddles of my cum all over his stunning chest and some on the couch too. I wiped him off and he got dressed to leave. I whispered "Friday?" in his ear as he kissed me before he left. Friday morning found me on the couch in a robe waiting in anticipation after Katie left for work. When I heard a knock on the door my heart pounded and was elated to let Kris in again. Just as we began to embrace the phone rang. It was Katie; she needed a phone number written on a pad in the kitchen. We talked a little while and Kris motioned that he was heading to the bedroom and I gave him a thumbs up. After getting off the phone with Katie I headed into the bedroom with Kris's clothes on the floor and Kris in bed under the covers. Shedding my robe I climbed into bed naked with my handsome blond lover.

Kris and I had talked about it a few times; we didn't understand why we were so thoroughly bisexual, but we enjoyed it immensely. We both had awesome girlfriends that we loved and we both loved the incredible beauty of women -- their naked bodies, lovely breasts, hips, legs, stomachs, asses & sweet tasting pussies. We loved their hair and faces and the unique emotional relationship we had coupled with the man/woman sexual desire. Yet for any dude who has ever enjoyed intimacy with a bi or gay male we know what a powerful sexual attraction it is to be naked and take pleasure in another guy's body and feeling his cock as he feels yours. The whole experience of sucking a cock, rubbing bodies together, kissing another guy is such an intense, organic, erotic occurrence.

I nuzzled my naked body & hard cock onto Kris - we both felt this powerful sexual longing and we kissed passionately as we played with each other's extraordinarily erect penises. Our sexual hunger had not subsided at all; this was our third time alone together this week and we yearned for this encounter as passionately as our first time. His cock felt so good to touch -- its tacky, silken flesh of erotic hardness -- I cupped his mammoth balls with my hand and then resumed stroking his rigid shaft. His hands jacking on my cock felt equally exquisite and we were soon rubbing cock upon luscious hard cock. The obsession of our ravenous kissing coupled with our cocks chafing against each other's drove us to new heights of erotic stimulation and we were both gasping for breath as we broke our kiss.

Kris pulled me up to his face to rub my rigid cock over his face. He licked it all along my shaft & balls as I danced it across his face. The sensation of his tongue on my balls was remarkable and as I was perched over him he slipped his tongue into my tight hole. This sent me to a level of arousal I had yet to attain and he rimmed me intensely for one or two excruciatingly delightful minutes. Kris then swallowed my cock as he held my ass cheeks in his hands. I slowly thrust my manhood in & out of his mouth as he made love to my cock. Fucking his face made me horny for his cock so I pulled out for a second, turned facing his cock and on all fours crawled down to his manly timber. Impatiently Kris took my cock back into his mouth as I nuzzled my face onto his colossal penis, its scent stimulating me and driving me wild with cock lust. Without hesitation I was soon sucking on his cock, my mouth open wide and stuffing as much of the brute in as I could as our gay 69 developed rather pleasurably.

We sucked cock for quite a while, stopping to catch our breath and lick and kiss on each other's cocks before resuming giving head. Kris would tell me between sucks how much he loved my cock and how good it tasted. We mutually gratified each other in this incredibly erotic 69 and I felt myself getting close. In a moment of shear exhilaration I felt a tremendous orgasm rise in my penis and my cock began to spew powerful jets of cum into Kris's mouth. As he could feel & taste me cumming in his mouth, the erotic occurrence of him tasting my cum made him cum as well and his cock exploded a monstrous discharge of jizz into my mouth. Our explosive cum blasts into each other's mouth had us lapping the warm, sticky nastiness down in eager gulps. In a rush I finally pulled my mouth off his cock to catch my breath and my cock slipped out of his mouth as well.

Kris and I were sated and knew on sexual level it had been quite a week for us together. After he left I dozed off a while and when I got up I still had an hour or so before I had to leave for work. I'm not sure why but after getting so much sex recently I seemed to be hornier than ever and though I just hours earlier got my rocks off with Kris I found myself with another huge hard on. The sex hormones must have really been active as I stroked my cock and knew I was going to have to masturbate to relieve the tension. Getting up, naked, I went to the couch after putting on the sex video that we filmed with Katie, Kris, Ben and me. Watching myself get naked with Ben, kiss and put on Katie's panties had me stroking myself hard. As it progressed to me & Ben sucking off Kris I was fisting my cock furiously and fingering my tight hole with my free hand. Arching my back and breathing in short heavy breaths I came in a mad blast, spewing my warm, white sticky cum all over myself. Whew! What a fucking horny jack off!

Katie's schedule at worked changed & Kris and I were only able to get together once over the next few weeks. I had hinted to Katie about having Kris or Ben over but after the little orgy that one day with us three guys she seemed a little hesitant. She enjoyed it enormously getting fucked by three guys I know, but after the fact she felt it may be behavior not becoming for a virtuous woman so the whole sex with other people besides ourselves died down. It was something I thought best to leave alone for now and besides I knew an opportunity alone with Kris or Ben would come along. Actually the next time Katie went off Saturday morning with her mom I went over to Kris & Martina's. She shocked me when I walked in as she had on an oversized man's button Oxford shirt and nothing more or maybe what appeared to be stockings. Martina poured some wine & we smoked a few doobs and got an exceptionally good buzz going. Kris put his hand on my leg and looked over at Martina, who cracked a wry smile. She quipped about how in Europe bisexual men make the best lovers; that they are more sensuous and attentive. Just the way she said it in her European accent gave me a rise and with that Kris had his hand on my crotch.

1...345678