Bound to Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had to keep her eyes closed because the sting of cum in her eyes was painful and she was done with pain for the night. Neither cock entered her mouth as she had expected and she could both men getting their clothing in order and leaving.

She sat there, cum-covered and filthy. Used, in pain, over-sexed and out of breath. She listened to the two men laugh and chat as they walked away and one called back before they were out of ear shot. "We're here most nights of the week..."

She never replied back... She wasn't sure if she was compensating for her recent abuse by telling herself it was enjoyable or if she was just a complete slut but for a moment she considered taking up jogging at night...

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Holy shit, you use a lot of run on sentences...

Halfway through this I couldn't help, but be amused. Your name is NonGenericBrand, and this is probably the most generic thing I've come across all week. I won't rate it, but I'll try to give some advice. Forget the public... Forget how people will see your work. Become one with your characters as you create them... and they won't be quite so boring, and full of cliches. Don't write about them. Be them. Your work will improve.

anywayyouwantmeanywayyouwantmeabout 11 years ago
ohhh

Fuck I wish that was on audio it would of made playing with my pussy easier.

Too_Young_NowToo_Young_Nowover 13 years ago
Wow

I would love to know the boyfriend's reaction!

mlp311mlp311over 13 years ago
wow

Wow, loved it. I can see that hot slut chained up in public dripping cum from her backside. Would like to know the boyfriends reaction when he showed back up.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Taylor's Locker Room Gangbang A high school girl gets gangbanged after boyfriend loses bet.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Gabby Gets Taken in a Bathroom 18 year old slut gets taken in a bathroom by three older men.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories