Bound to Happen Again

Story Info
More light bondage from Clara and Dave.
8.7k words
4.51
19.5k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers

Continuation of 'Bound To Happen'

The first person Clara and I told about us had been my mother. She was a bit shocked at first, but after an hour or so of maternal cross-examination and about twenty minutes alone with Clara, she just accepted it: We were in love and that was good enough for her. The two of us then tried to tell Clara's mom but that didn't go as well. In fact it was a disaster. Clara's mom told her that she didn't have a daughter since she'd left her, and so Clara could do what she liked, her mother didn't care. This left Clara in tears for an hour or more and not her normal self for over a week. Although it was Clara who'd left it was still a horrible thing for a young woman to hear herself disowned by a parent. I didn't know what to say to Clara so in the end all I could do was try to be there for her. Eventually, after some parental advice of my own, I told her that the only thing she could do was wait and see. Maybe things would change and her mother would see that she hadn't been abandoned, but there was nothing she could do until then. Clara had hugged me and kissed me, telling me that as long as she had me she'd be fine. I hoped I wasn't going to disappoint her. All in all it was an early trial in our relationship.

Clara still had me tie her up on occasion but was more interested in making love as often as possible, in as many different ways as possible. If I was a rich man I'd say she was trying to fuck me to death, but I'm not so it must be something else. The past couple of weeks however have seen us returning more to our old routine. I know she's planning something again, I just don't know what.

"Dave, why do you never photograph me when I'm tied up?" The question came out of the blue one Saturday afternoon. It flummoxed me for a moment.

"Um, well, um." I mumbled.

"You took those other pictures, the ones I saw." There was an earnest look in Clara's eyes.

"Yes, yes I did." She had a point. " I suppose I never thought about it. Why do you ask?"

"I'd quite like to see what I look like all tied up to be honest." She still looked serious.

"I don't have the Polaroid anymore." I shrugged. "Sorry."

"But you have got a digital camera, I've seen it. You take it on trips out."

"Yes, I do have a camera," I conceded, "but I'm not sure how much charge is in the battery." It sounded like a weak excuse even to my ears.

"There'll be enough I'm sure."

"For what?"

"What do you think? Come on!" Clara gave me her most dazzlingly wicked smile, jumped up, and scampered off to the bedroom.

Realising what she intended I moodily found my camera out. It was no great surprise to find the battery fully charged when I switched it on; Clara no doubt. I paused, unsure I should even be considering this. It was a feeling of déjà vu. Clara had the knack of finding the right switches, and flipping them. I sighed, and then another thought struck me; it might be nice to have some pictures of Clara, even if they weren't ones I could show around. I followed her.

Clara was laying out quite a few ropes on the bed. I raised an eyebrow quizzically.

"I thought we could go the whole hog. You know, the tortoise criss-cross thing, arms and legs, a crotch rope."

I winced slightly at the last one: I still had reservations about tying a crotch rope on Clara.

"You sure?" I asked quietly.

"Oh yes. Lots of rope all over." She grinned.

"Okay." I surrendered as usual. "What are you going to wear?"

"Nothing but the rope!" Her grin widened.

"Including a crotch rope?"

"Why not?" Clara had already begun to strip and was half naked by now.

"You should at least keep your knickers on." I said but without much hope she'd agree.

"Much too boring." She said, slipping out of the last of her underwear.

"All right, we'll do it your way." I said and lifted up the camera. "How about a few 'before' shots?"

"Good idea!" She made a few poses and I took photographs of her. I laid the camera down and picked up a long piece of rope.

After half an hour of careful knotting I had Clara in a decent tortoiseshell including, at her instigation, a knot on the crotch rope that would rub on her clit. Her arms were tied wrist to elbow behind her back and her upper arms were bound to her upper torso. I stepped back and picked up the camera again.

"You're not finished yet are you?" Clara asked. "I mean, there are still some ropes left."

"I know that. I just want some shots of you like this." I gave a wicked grin of my own. "Before I get the gag and blindfold."

"Oh! Just checking." The grin was still there, but a little uncertain for once.

I snapped a few more pictures; front, rear, side on, before I picked up the well-used blindfold and the not-so well-used gag.

"Open up." I ordered. Clara obediently opened her mouth and I buckled the gag tightly into place. I walked in front and looked at her. We had rarely used both gag and blindfold and I was a bit concerned I might be going to far. Clara's brightly shining eyes told me I needn't have worried. Despite her apparent uncertainty she was up for this. I tied the blindfold in place and then I started to tie her legs together; above and below the knee and at the ankles. A few more pictures followed with Clara quite still, unable to move and then I was ready for the final phase.

"Clara, I'm going to lie you face down on the bed." I told her. She nodded that she understood so I helped her to the bed and laid her down carefully. She immediately began to wriggle against the knot in the crotch rope. I gave her a sharp rap on the rump. "Don't be so impatient, I haven't finished yet."

I took one last piece of rope and tied it to her ankles. I pulled her legs up until her heels were resting on her butt and then tied the rope off around her folded arms. The first time I'd tried anything like this I'd been a little concerned and had left her a fair bit of slack in the rope. Since then I'd realised how supple Clara was and in consequence tied the rope much tighter. I picked up the camera and took some more shots.

"All right Clara, I'm done; you can wriggle as much as you like." I told her.

She began to grind her hips into the bed, pushing the knot on the crotch rope against her clit. She gave a moan into the gag. I took some more pictures, moving around to get some different angles.

In Clara's already heightened state of arousal it didn't take more than a couple of minutes of wriggling and grinding before she shook in an orgasm. She lay there panting hard as I undid her gag, kissing her on her drool-covered lips.

"I said that crotch rope would be too much." I whispered in her ear.

"Rubbish." She wheezed. "It was. Exactly. Right."

"If you say so." I laughed. "Still, I'm going to have to take it, and a couple of other ropes off."

"Why?" Clara demanded.

"Because, my horny little lover, I want to fuck you and those ropes are in the way." I kissed her again.

"In that case, carry on. I like your idea." She gave a smile.

Working quickly, I untied all the ropes around her legs and removed the crotch rope that I'd deliberately left separate from the tortoiseshell. Clara gave a sad little moan as I eased the rope now soaked with her juices out of her slit. She got herself into a sitting position, her arms still bound behind her back, the blindfold still covering her eyes. While she did this I was taking off my clothes. Stripped off, I sat on the bed beside her.

"Am I going to need to get you hard?" Clara asked.

"After tying you up and then watching you squirm around like that? No!" I chuckled.

"On my back or on my knees?" She said.

"What?" I replied, confused by the question.

"Which way round do you want me?" She said patiently.

"Actually I thought I might let you do all the work."

"What?" Now it was Clara's turn to be confused.

"I was going to lie back and let you be on top."

"Different. But you'll have to guide me." She was grinning again.

She put her knees either side of my stomach with a little directing from me. "Are you putting on weight?" I asked jokily. Clara's answer was to raise herself slightly, and then plonk herself down heavily on my tummy. "Oooof. Missed!" I gasped, winded. She slid herself backwards until she felt my erection touch her ass.

"You're gonna have to slot it in for me lover," she said, "I can't do it myself." She raised herself up again.

Silently I reached down to my cock. I rubbed the head between the cheeks of her ass and then along the folds of flesh that were her pussy lips. Clara gave a sigh of satisfaction as she sank down on my rampant dick, engulfing it with her sweet snatch. She began to move up and down, slowly at first, but quickening her pace a little at a time. I thrust my hips up to meet her coming down. Clara was soon bouncing up and down on my cock rapidly, chanting 'yes, yes'. With a shudder she stopped as her orgasm hit her. It was one of her more massive ones. She collapsed forward onto my chest, her pussy still clenching my member.

"Sorry." She gasped. "I haven't. Got you. Off."

I could feel her rock-hard nipples on my chest, moving as she gulped down air.

"You haven't got me off YET." I smiled, removing the blindfold. She looked up as I uncovered her eyes and I could see the excitement in them: There was more than a hint of love as well. "Switch around and we can 'sixty-nine'." I said, brushing some strands of hair from her face.

"Be easier if I could use my hands." She suggested. I nodded. Clara lifted off me and I sat up. I had tied her arms somewhat complicatedly and it took me a few minutes to release them. Clara sat patiently while I did so. I could see her looking down at her breasts. "I wonder what it's like to have a needle through a nipple." She said.

"Wonder away, but I'm not going to stick any needle in you anywhere." I told her.

"I could get..." She started to say.

"And that's not going to work this time either." I interrupted.

"But..."

"NO! I know you could get someone else to do it, you could even do it yourself, but you won't."

"Spoilsport." She stuck her tongue out.

"Harlot." I said without meaning it. "There, done."

Clara rubbed her arms a little.

"You are so, so unreasonable."

"I'm unreasonable? Ten years ago you were demanding ice cream, and now you want me to stick pins into your tits. And I'm being unreasonable?" I must have sounded angry, which I wasn't really, because Clara brought her hands up to my face and kissed me softly.

"Sorry." She apologised. "I just get these fancies and..."

"I know." I kissed her back. "You're a kinky little madam who's got used to getting her own way. That's my fault for letting you get away with it. Truce?"

"Truce." She grinned. "Now I believe I was about to suck your cock." She sank her head into my lap, wrapping her mouth around my still hard tool.

"Hey! I was going to get a taste of your sweet little cunt." I protested, lying back.

Without taking her mouth from my dick Clara swung a leg over my body, positioning her knees either side of my head. I looked up and could see her shaven honey-pot glistening with her juices. I needed no second invitation and raised my head, my hands on Clara's back, poking out my tongue and lapping at the sweet nectar on the lips of her cunt. Clara was bobbing her head along my shaft, and I felt my cockhead occasionally rubbing against the back of her throat; she had finally managed to deep throat me. That would please her. I slipped my tongue into her pussy, probing as deep as I could. I shifted my hands so that I could tease her puckered asshole with my fingers at the same time. Clara's oral ministrations were having the desired effect; I was soon close to cumming. My cock hit the back of her throat again and set me off. My spunk spurted out in huge streams, straight into Clara's throat and mouth. True to her usual form she managed to swallow most of it. I laid back and Clara rolled off me. She switched the way she was facing and cuddled up to me. I could feel the rope still wound around her body rubbing against me.

"Good grief lover, that was a lot of cum." She smiled.

"From your first deep throat as well." I smiled back. "Want me to take the rest of the ropes off?" I asked.

"Can I leave them on overnight?"

"If you want." I shrugged. "You might want to take a shower though."

"With the ropes still on?"

"If you want. It won't hurt."

"What about you?"

"I'll shower after you're done. I want to download the pictures first."

"I'm looking forward to seeing them."

"I bet you are."

Clara disappeared off to the bathroom. As I downloaded the pictures from the camera I wondered whether they were just a whim thing, or did Clara have some deeper plan? Still, I had to admit it had been fun, as most of her ideas were.

It was a couple of days later.

"Dave, my lover," Clara grinned, saying the words with relish.

"Yes?" I looked up.

"Can Felicity sleep over Friday and Saturday? You said you'd take us out Saturday and it'll be easier if she's already here." She said this straight-faced but I got the idea another plan was being hatched. Felicity was Clara's best friend.

"Where would she sleep?" I asked.

"My old bed."

"Won't that mean moving certain items? You know, the ropes and cuffs?"

"I don't need to hide them if that's what you mean. Fliss is my oldest friend and I tell her everything."

"Everything?"

"Everything about us I mean. So she knows I asked you to tie me up."

I raised an eyebrow and Clara giggled.

"She's not going to be wanting similar treatment is she?" I asked suspiciously.

"You never know your luck." Clara laughed impishly.

"Seriously Clara, it might be embarrassing."

"You aren't embarrassed with me."

"Not now, no; but I was at the start."

"Oh lover, you worry to much. I'm only asking if Fliss can sleep over a couple of nights. It'll be fun."

"For you and her no doubt." I sighed. "Oh all right. I can always go out to the pub I suppose."

"Great! I'll tell her to bring the wine."

Late Friday afternoon after we'd both finished work Clara and I went to pick up Felicity from her home. She and Clara began chattering away almost immediately, off in a world of their own. Although I understood all the words, I had no idea what they were talking about; it was the language of a younger generation and a female one at that. After a bite to eat I thought I'd leave the two of them alone for a couple of hours and went to the local for a beer. Unfortunately I got bored really quickly and left much earlier than I'd told the girls, reasoning I might as well be bored at home listening to them rather than amongst strangers.

As I entered the flat I sensed something was out of kilter, like I'd broken in on some secret plan by coming back early. I greeted the girls and passed on into the bedroom to remove my shoes and jacket. Clara looked guilty about something and Felicity seemed to be staring at me with astonished wonder but I shrugged it off as imagination. For a while. Standing back up after taking my shoes off I noticed that the computer was on and I had a sudden inkling about what I'd interrupted. The screensaver hadn't come on and I could see that there was a file open but minimized. I opened it up and I found out I was right; it was the file that held all the pictures I'd taken the previous week. Clara had obviously been showing them to her friend and at my premature return had hurriedly minimized it instead of closing it. I closed the PC down, deciding not to rush out and make accusations. I would have a private word in Clara's ear when we were alone. I did wonder if the pictures and Felicity staying overnight were connected, but couldn't see how. And I hoped the poor girl wasn't, how did they put it, 'grossed out' by seeing the photographs.

I went back to the front room and sat down. The two girls had been whispering when I came in but stopped as I sat.

"Err, you're back early." Clara said.

"Nothing happening at the pub. Thought I might as well be bored at home." I told her.

"Oh." She seemed surprised. "We were going to watch a film."

"Carry on. If I don't like it I can read."

"Oh. Okay. Which film then Fliss?" Clara was definitely slightly put out. I smiled inwardly; for once I wasn't playing the game her way.

Felicity moved a little nervously and picked up a DVD from a small pile.

"I think I'd like to watch this one." She sounded a little nervous too. I hoped she wasn't getting caught up in something against her will, that wouldn't be right.

The evening passed peacefully. The two girls began to chatter again, picking faults with the actress's attire and generally being themselves again. I just watched the film for a while and then picked up a book when I realised I wasn't really interested. They put on a second film but I went to bed before it ended. About three quarters of an hour later Clara and Felicity turned off the TV and retired for the night. They said goodnight outside the bedroom door. I waited until Clara had slipped into bed beside me before I spoke.

"Why did you show her the pictures sweetie?" I asked quietly.

"How did you know?"

"Because you forgot to turn the computer off: So, tell me, why?"

"Because she asked." There was a shrug in her voice. "And I quite like how I look in most of them."

"But Clara..."

"She's interested lover, so I'm trying to help her, okay?"

"She seemed embarrassed."

"Only because you nearly caught us. She was fine until we heard you coming back."

"So I need to be stealthier then." I laughed. I wasn't totally happy with what she'd done, but she was doing it out of friendship, which covered a lot. I let it go. "I thought we could have lunch down by the river tomorrow."

"Sounds nice." There was still a hint of disbelief in Clara's voice, as if she had a careful plan that I wasn't sticking to.

"See you tomorrow." I said, kissing the slight frown on her forehead.

The next morning no one mentioned the events of the previous evening; Felicity and Clara chattered about what they were thinking of buying later on; I just drank my morning coffee and let their enthusiasm wash over me. On the drive out their discussion evolved into gossip about their friends, which was a bit more interesting to me although I did have a few problems matching some of the names to faces. We parked the car and headed for the high street. I had thought I knew what I was letting myself in for when I suggested this trip, but I was wrong. So wrong.

It didn't take long for me to become bored of hanging around in clothes shops (sorry, boutiques.) and then they headed for a lingerie store. I flatly refused to go in with them, saying that loitering outside a changing room was bad enough but there was no way I was waiting in a shop full of knickers, and sexy knickers at that. They giggled and left me outside. I did that a couple of more times, passing the time by watching people walk past me.

We were making our way back to the car to drop off the girl's purchases before making our way to the riverside café for lunch, Clara and Felicity walking in front of me. For no reason other than I had been watching people half the morning I let myself become mesmerised by the motion of their asses as they walked. Two pairs of buttocks moving up and down, the curves clearly defined by the tight jeans they were wearing. I looked up as I heard Felicity snigger. She and Clara were both looking over their shoulders at me in some amusement.

"Like what you see?" Clara asked laughing and waggling her butt.

"What's not to like?" I replied, reddening a little at being caught staring.

Felicity whispered something to Clara who laughed again.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Fliss thinks you're trying to work out which knickers we're wearing." She grinned.

Storm62
Storm62
356 Followers