Bound to Happen Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that WAS fun!" She laughed as she licked as much of my spunk as she could reach from her face. "I want to clean your dick off too." She said so I moved back closer and put my now feebly twitching cock between her lips. She started to lick and suck it voraciously, extracting the last of my spunk and cleaning it off. I felt myself begin to stiffen again. Clara did too and stopped her oral ministrations.

"Can't have you getting over excited too early can we?" She explained. "Now let me down and we can get on with the next bit."

I put my dick away, pulled up my zipper and then proceeded to unhook her. Clara was excited by the prospect of being fucked outdoors in bondage. I could tell as my face was in her crotch again as I let her down and she was wet. I kissed her pussy lips on a whim and she moaned a little. I set her down and then untied her legs and removed the blindfold.

"Now what?" She asked.

"I, um, don't really know." I shrugged.

"Well what did you do the last time you were here? I know you've been here before because you knew about the hooks." She said patiently.

"Yes, I have been here before, but back then it was only bondage games."

"So you must have used other spots around here?" Clara was relentless.

"Um, yes." I began to think of the possibilities. "There used to be a fence through there," I pointed, "but it might have collapsed by now."

"Lets go see shall we?"

We dropped our equipment into the holdall and went to look at the fence. It was still standing; overgrown but still there. Clara went up to it and gave it a hefty shake.

"Still seems solid enough." She said.

"What about the grass?" I asked.

"It's only grass." She shrugged. "Which way round?"

"What?" I was confused by the sudden change of direction.

"Which way round do you want to tie me?"

"Which way would you prefer?"

"I think I'd like to look out at the trees so you can take me from behind." She flashed her most winning smile.

"Okay then." I told her, opening the holdall and taking out some of the longer ropes. "Arms resting on the top rail please Clara, between the posts."

She stepped up to the fence and placed her arms where I wanted. I took the first two ropes and tied her forearms to the rail.

"Is that all?" Clara asked in disappointment. "Just two ropes?"

"Well I want you to be able to move your legs." I explained.

"That's as maybe, but why not loop another one around my shoulders or something; to stop me moving."

Even as she said it I could see what she meant. I took another of the long ropes and draped over the back of her neck. The two tails I looped under the railing and then back over her shoulders three times, crossing them in front of her, finally tying them off to the rail.

"That's more like it!" Clara said, wriggling a bit and then giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"The grass is tickling my belly." She explained.

"Lucky grass." I said. "But I'm going to tickle your belly too. From the inside!" I leered.

"Only if you can get hard again." Clara chuckled.

"What are you implying you cheeky young mare? And in any case, the way you've been shaking that butt of yours for the past ten minutes has made me more than hard enough for you."

"Then what are you waiting for? Get on with it."

"Patience is a virtue young lady." I said primly.

"It's bloody well impossible when you're as horny as me. Come on, fuck me."

"Being as you asked nicely." I said, dropping my trousers and my shorts. I took hold of my cock and slapped Clara's buttocks with it.

"See?" I said.

"I apologise. Your mighty organ is indeed as hard as a rock. Now please use it on me."

"Okay then."

I shuffled up behind Clara and, because she was so wet, slipped my dick easily into her pussy. She gave a long moan of satisfaction as I sank into her. Once I was balls deep I stopped for a moment with my hands on her hips. Clara bent her back, pushing against me, and then waggled her ass again. She giggled once more.

"The grass is teasing my tits now." She said.

"It's only grass." I reminded her as I began to pump her pussy.

"This is, uh, so, uh, kinky." She said, grunting with my thrusts.

"You are being banged outside while tied up, and you think the GRASS brushing your body is the kinky part?" I shook my head. There were times when Clara was beyond my understanding.

"It's, uh, making, uh, me, CUMMMM!!" Clara's body suddenly spasmed in orgasm, her cunt muscles clenching around my cock. Her knees buckled and it was only because I was holding onto her waist that she didn't collapse to the ground.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Never. Better." Clara panted. "Can you. Do me. In the. Ass now?"

"I'm not sure I should." I was worried by the explosive nature of her last climax; it seemed to have taken a lot out of her.

"Please?" She begged, her breathing settling down, becoming less ragged. She straightened her legs, taking her weight again.

With a shrug I told her 'all right then' and spat onto my fingers, before working the saliva into her puckered pink anus. I lined up my cock and leant forward, sinking it into her tight butt. Clara gave another long moan of appreciation as I entered her, which turned into a series of grunts as I began to fuck her ass. Soon I was pistoning in and out of her sweet tight butt. It was so tight that I knew it wouldn't be long until I came. Clara was panting hard, indicating that she too was close,

"Clara! Cumming soon!" I gasped as I felt my balls tighten in preparation.

"Cum in me! Cum in my kinky arse!" She responded.

The words set me off and I shot my load deep into her anal tract, which in turn triggered another huge orgasm in Clara. I slipped from her asshole and let her down gently to her knees. She was sucking in great lungfuls of air.

"Get some. Pictures. Of this." She gasped out.

I pulled up my clothing and picked up the camera. After a few pictures I hopped over the fence and took some more from the opposite angle. Clara, as ever, rapidly regained her composure. She smiled at me.

"What shall we do next?" She asked.

"Get dressed, go home, have a shower." I suggested.

"Sex in the shower?" She grinned cheekily.

"You are incorrigible." I laughed.

"Is that a yes?"

"Maybe; if you're good."

"You know I'm good!" She smirked.