Bound To Heal Ch. 02

Story Info
Surprises: Old Friends, New Friends.
8.5k words
4.66
15.5k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Surprises

* * *

Julie's aunt flew in from out west. She was tired, but concern for her niece helped to keep her going. She yawned as she found Julie's hospital room. She poked her head in the doorway and saw Julie lying in bed staring out the window. "Hi there, anyone home."

Julie's face lit up with happiness. "Oh Aunt Nancy, I'm so glad to see you." Julie started to cry before Nancy could take four steps to the bedside. Nancy gently wrapped her arms around Julie and hugged her tenderly and then kissed her cheek.

Julie tried to stop crying and took a tissue from the box on the bed to dry her eyes.

Nancy stood up and looked down at her niece. "Julie, how are you feeling? Do you have any pain?"

"I'm feeling better now that you're here. I have a little pain. The medications are helping."

"When we got the phone call from the hospital and heard you'd been in a car accident, we all feared the worst. We were all so frightened that... umm... We were so relieved to learn you're not hurt too badly," said Nancy.

Nancy pulled a chair over beside the bed, "I've just had a short talk with the nurses and I'm glad you're doing so well in just the first 24 hours." She took Julie's hand and squeezed it firmly, as a sign of comfort and reassurance. "I'm here for you Julie. Do you need anything right now? Anything at all?"

"Well, I have no clothes. They cut them all off in the emergency department because they were torn and covered in blood and broken glass."

"Ok Julie, I understand you'll be in the hospital for a couple days so you won't need many clothes right away. I'll get some of your things. I guess you'll want panties, every girl needs panties. How about a bra... probably not with the bandage on your breast; and a loose blouse too; a loose skirt, slacks or jeans won't go over the cast." said Nancy. "Oh, do you need pads? Are you...?"

"Oh Aunt Nancy, I'm not -"

"Ok, stop right there. If I'm going to stay and help you, the first ground rule is that you stop with the Aunt Nancy stuff. The "Aunt" part makes me feel so old. Given the circumstances, and your age, please just call me Nancy. You're old enough now. Ok Julie?" she said with a big smile and a wink.

Julie smiled and nodded her head, "Ok Aun... Nancy, but it will feel strange to not call you Aunt."

"We'll both get used to it. I'd like to stay for a couple weeks and help you at the farm, ok?" said Nancy. "Besides, we haven't seen each other since I moved out west, except only briefly at the funeral. I want to make sure you can get around before I leave. We were all concerned about you and now with this obvious limited mobility, you're going to need someone to pamper you for a while and I'm just the lady to help," Nancy said smiling.

"Oh, thank you Aun... umm... Nancy," smiled Julie, feeling some of the loneliness fade. Of all her relatives, Julie was glad Nancy was the one to come and help. She was also full of knowledge, teaching history and geography to grade school students. Julie could listen for hours to Nancy talk about history and geography.

They talked for almost 30 minutes and then Nancy said she should go and get settled at Julie's farm house, catch a little sleep and she'd be back in the afternoon with some of Julie's clothes.

"My purse is locked up, but the nurses can get it for you. The house key is in the zippered outside pouch," said Julie, "The keys to the pick-up truck are in the cupboard next to the side door. Oh, do you know how to drive a standard gear shift?"

"Child, I've been a gear-grinder for years. Don't you worry about me. Five minutes behind the wheel and I'll be ready for tractor trailers," Nancy said smiling as she leaned down and kissed Julie on the cheek. "Be careful. If you need anything, ring for the nurses. See you later."

* * *

Nancy opened the farm house door as the taxi drove back out the farm lane. Nancy put her things in the bungalow's spare room and noticed that Julie's parent's bedroom door was closed. She peeked inside and everything seemed the same. Nothing had been moved since the funeral, over a year ago. Obviously, Julie or someone had dusted and cleaned in here. However, it was as if Julie's parents still lived here.

Nancy closed the door and walked into Julie's room. Sheer lace curtains covered the window and the blind was down halfway. The four-poster canopied bed with its frills looked fresh and well kept. The room was neat and clean with a shelf of teddy bears and stuffed animals above her desk and the computer. The usual hair brush and other girl essentials covered the top of the dresser. Nancy felt tired now and walked back to her room.

The doorbell rang.

Nancy went and opened the door, "Hello."

"Hi there... I'm Agatha from across the road, pointing to the farm house a couple hundred yards away. I saw the taxi and came over to check things. We check on Julie to make sure she is ok. May I ask who you are?"

"Hello Agatha, Julie has mentioned you in her letters. I'm Aunt Nancy from out west. I flew in this morning and I just came from seeing Julie in the hospital and -

"Oh my Lord. Is she alright? What happened?" Agatha interrupted.

"Julie had a car accident. She has a concussion and a broken leg. She'll be home in a few days. I'll be staying a while to help care for her."

"Oh, thank heavens she's not too seriously hurt. She has not been herself since her parents past on and we can't pop over as much as we'd like."

"Agatha, thank you for your concern for Julie. If you don't mind, I've been up really early on the airplane, so I'm a little tired. I'm going to get some sleep and see Julie later this afternoon," Nancy said.

"Oh, of course. Sorry to keep you up Nancy. Have a nice sleep and we'll see each other over the next few days. Good bye," said Agatha.

Nancy closed and locked the door. She watched Agatha get on her bicycle and head out the driveway.

In her bedroom, Nancy slipped off her blouse and unzipped her skirt. She dropped her bra on the chair with her other clothes and slipped off her panties. She walked naked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She stepped into the warm spray and sighed, closing her eyes and leaned against the shower wall, enjoying the heat as her body relaxed. She would sleep well after the shower. Nancy took the soap and washed all over, giving her firm breasts a little extra attention, caressing the slippery soap covered nipples.

Nancy's breasts were just perfect for her body. They were nicely rounded with a slightly pointed uplift at the nipples. However, her nipples were not the standard issue given to most girls. Nancy's had small areola but the nipples were oversized firm pencil erasers, even when not aroused. She had to wear an undershirt when she was young and a padded bra since puberty otherwise people couldn't help but notice the two erotic bumps on the front of her blouses.

The sensations were building slowly in her overly tired body. Yes. A nice orgasm would also help her fall asleep too. She moved the soap between her legs and worked it back and forth feeling the pleasurable urges getting stronger. Then she gently slipped her fingers into the soft folds of her pussy, caressing on both sides of her clit hood, enjoying the erotic sensations her body was giving her mind. She placed the soap on its shelf and spread her pussy lips, rinsing away all the soapsuds. Turning off the shower, she dried her body, being gentle with her pussy.

She walked back into the bedroom, her breasts jiggling slightly, providing just enough sensation to let her know that her nipples were stiff and sensitized. She opened her suitcase and pulled out a long white nightgown and dropped it on a corner of the bed.

She then pulled out a black case and opened it revealing two instruments, one a long multi-tapered pale green tempered glass dildo and the other a red vibrator with a curved tip. She selected the vibrator. She was tired and wanted this one to be quick. She lay down on the comfortable bed.

She looked at the vibrator. This was part of her only habit. Other folks might consider it an addiction -- hedonistic pleasures leading to wonderful orgasms. She had no other "bad" habits - no smoking, no sweet tooth, no gambling, no shoe shopping and no relationship issues.

Her very fit and muscular husband had died early in life from a short fight with what they claimed was asthma from installing insulation in construction. The construction union had helped with the insurance claim which had added to her financial security as a widow. It was from her husband's inability to perform sex due to his illness, during his last year, that she had turned to the wonders of technology in order to be faithful to her husband and their marriage. Now after a four year period of morning, she was considering an end to her forced celibacy.

The softness of the bed felt so good. She almost put the vibrator down to fall asleep right away. No. Before she could really have a good sleep, she needed to relieve some of the tension in her tired body caused by the long early morning flight, the lack of sleep and this latest family crisis. Thank heavens Julie wasn't too seriously hurt.

She flicked the switch and the vibrator jumped into action. Nancy let her legs fall open slightly and moved the vibrator over her breasts and around her nipples, feeling the tingling sensations building her pleasure-lust. Down across her stomach and into her thick brown pubic hair, the red tip searched for a destination.

Then as if teasing, it changed course and moved down along the crease between her leg and her pussy, then back through her curly hairs. It vibrated its way into the top of her valley of pleasure, circling her clit-hood sending sparks of pleasure through her body and then went down through the soft folds of her warm damp pussy. Up and down it teased, just like her husband used to do with the head of his cock, urging her body to give up its slippery love juice.

Then the red tip swirled around her vagina. She felt the vibrator moving easier in her growing wetness. Nancy purred a low moan. She never got tired of these pleasurable sensations. She slowly started to push and pull the vibrator in and out, enjoying the tingling vibrations, and wanting more. She started moving her hips, up and down, urging her body to meet the vibrator.

The fingers of her other hand caressed her nipples, occasionally squeezing and gently twisting them for pleasure. The hand now slipped down and two fingers pulled back her protective clit-hood exposing her pink clit to the caress of her middle finger. Gently her finger circled her clit, barely touching and teasing it as the tingling sensations from the vibrator drove her pleasure-lust higher.

Now she consciously started to bend her knees and spread her legs... slowly... reluctantly... her mind thinking of her imaginary lover... yes spread your legs for me... I know you're shy but spread them wide for me... you want to show me... yes, show me your lovely pink pussy... good girl, expose your pussy to me... do you feel excited with your legs spread open... good girl... spread wider, show me your pink pussy... your slippery glistening vagina... those beautifully soft pink petals that so nicely cling to my fingers as they swirl teasingly at your private and secret opening. Now, show me how you play... touch yourself... caress your clit and let the pleasures build to the orgasm you know you want. Go ahead, play, masturbate... yes, good... it feels so nice... faster now... yes, play...

Nancy's fingers were a blur, and the pleasurable tingling from the vibrator quickly encouraged her orgasm to explode along her nerves with a pulsing pleasure that streaked through her body... OHHH... OHHH... AHHH... she moaned and panted, her fingers slowing their firm twitching movements across her clit, then, removing her fingers from it altogether. She slowly stopped the plunging motion of the red vibrator and pulled it from her slippery wet pussy and switched it off.

She lay there for a minute, enjoying the waves of pleasure pulsing with her muscles. Yes, she would have a good sleep now. She rolled over and grasped two tissues and wiped her slippery wetness away. She wiped the vibrator and set it on the bedside table. She rolled over and pulled up the sheet and blanket to cover her naked body, her mind already asleep, waiting only seconds for her body to stop its last pleasure-pulses to finally sleep as well.

Nancy's clean white nightgown slid off the corner of the bed, forgotten.

* * *

It had been a hard day, including two cardiac arrests, a couple car accidents among other calls, and one overtime emergency call. Doogan had arrived home late again at 8:35 pm.

He had just placed four chicken fingers in the oven and some green peas in a pan on the stove to heat up. He also placed an apple on the counter from the fridge.

He stripped out of his clothes and stepped into the shower to wash off the day's sweat and grime. The soap made his firm body slippery and when he started washing his penis, the soap slipped out of his hand and bounced in the tub.

He continued to lather the soap on his penis, enjoying the pleasurable tingling when he stroked the ridge on the head of his penis. The pleasurable sensation was not entirely unexpected, it happened every time he washed and was mildly erotic.

He bent down to pick up the soap and the spray from the shower hit him right on his anus providing another little sensual pleasure. He continued to wash the rest of his body and then rinsed off under the spray, shutting off the water.

He quickly towelled off and had trouble pulling up his sweat shorts over his damp legs and snagged his penis on the shorts. He pulled the shorts away from his body and his manhood disappeared into the shorts.

He ate while searching the net, closely watching the clock tonight. He was going to get a full eight hours sleep, which meant going to sleep at 10 pm. He didn't have much time before going to bed.

He had spent 40 minutes researching various nipple clamps on the web. He had found two that may fit his prospective use - they were adjustable to provide some discomfort. He had no plans on hurting his "sub". Hmmm, "submissive". Was he beginning to think in terms of being a dominant? He could never be what some of the stories described them as being. No. He would have difficulty being one in the mildest sense of the word.

Ok. 9:30. He had just 20 minutes of time left before getting ready for bed.

He quickly changed his search to local erotic stores and found there were two in the city. He checked the addresses and remembered where one was, picturing the store-front in his mind. The other was in a shopping mall.

Doogan shut off the computer, brushed his teeth and went to bed.

* * *

Two days later, Doogan visited the erotic store.

"Hello, may I help you," said a girl from behind the counter.

"Just looking at the moment, thanks," said Doogan, as he stood and looked at all the erotic merchandise. Wow, where do I begin he thought. Ok, I've got triangular bandages, but I'd really like a set of leather cuffs. A blindfold would be a good thing. A dildo or a vibrator too. Heck, just wander around he thought, see what they've got. He spent 25 minutes wandering the isles and finally left the store, not sure what to buy first.

The next day Doogan visited the store again.

The girl watched him when he was near the store front and on the security monitor in the back two isles. He had stood in the middle of the isle and just looked. Occasionally, he would lean over and read a product box or tag and then stand up again. He made no movements that would make her think he was trying to shop lift. When he came back to the front of the store she asked, "Can I help you find something?"

Doogan had not really paid any attention to the girl when he came in, other than a quick glance when he said hello -- red hair and a nice face.

He now looked at her more closely -- very nice face, average figure, clean clothes - blouse and slacks, small necklace and a touch of makeup.

"Well, I'm just not sure what I need," he said looking around, avoiding looking at her.

She had seen it before. A handsome young man coming in after reading about bondage and BDSM, figuring he could tie up a girl, or girls, and convince them to have sex with him through promises of orgasms and pain. Well, she was here to sell stuff, and she did know what girls wanted, girls that were into bondage and orgasms, she thought, almost giggling out loud.

"Are you into the life style?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Life style, oh, no, just a little reading. Came in to see what there is in the way of toys," Doogan said, somewhat embarrassed.

"I see. Do you have any toys now?" she asked.

"No," he said, getting more embarrassed.

"Do you have a girlfriend or someone who is interested in certain types of toys?" she asked.

"Umm, no," Doogan said, his mind about ready to do the flight thing - not fight.

"What have you read?" she asked.

A bunch of stuff on the web," he replied.

"Ok, there are a number of good information sites, but may I suggest a book," as she walked towards the books and magazines. She picked up one fairly thick book and handed it to Doogan who had followed her.

The book cover showed a photo of black thigh high boots with heels as long as telephone poles. One of the authors was a female, maybe even the woman on the cover.

"This is an excellent reference," she said.

"Oh, have you read it?" Doogan asked, a little surprised. She didn't look like a girl who was into BDSM.

"Yes, and I found it fascinating. I read sections of it now and again to remind me of stuff," she said.

"I see," he said, looking at the book's table of contents. "So you have lots of experience?" he said as he was reading the chapter titles. "Oh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked, I was reading," he said embarrassed.

"That's ok. I understand," she said, smiling at his concentration on the book. "Yes, I have some experience and to answer your next question -- Yes, I do enjoy bondage and a few other things."

Doogan looked up from the book, surprised at what he had just heard.

She could see the surprise on his face. It was always interesting to see strong young men become so shy and embarrassed when first talking about sex and bondage with a girl they didn't know. This guy seemed genuinely interested and a complete novice.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question about BDSM?" she asked, looking into Doogan's eyes.

"Umm, ok," said Doogan, a little nervously.

"Would you be willing to tell me how you got interested in BDSM?" she asked.

Doogan thought for a second, "I saw book covers with girls in bondage, and I bought a couple -- the Story of O, and some other erotic bondage fiction. I rented a few movies including the Story of O. And then I started reading on the web, and watched a few movies too. It was all very interesting, but some of the stuff I didn't like. I have found that just the bondage without the pain and torture is what I'm interested in."

"Ok. It seems you know there are many variations of BDSM and you have found an area of interest that is milder than most. Do you plan on learning suspension and ropes?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so, just some basic restraint cuffs and erotic teasing to increase the excitement and the girl's pleasure," said Doogan.

"Ok. But this is not something you can read about and become a master or dominant overnight," she said with a smile. "It takes plenty of experience and understanding."

"Oh, I'll be the first to admit I know very little and I have no experience," said Doogan, embarrassed.

She smiled at him. He was shy but he knew what he wanted. "Have you talked with girls about this?" she asked.