Bound To Heal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doogan! . . . Sir!" she said, smiling, knowing he was teasing again.

"Stacy, please removed your panties and bra. You won't be needing them in the store," he said, as he started the car.

She looked at him. Ohmygod, another little surprise. "Yes Sir." She slipped off her panties easily enough from under her skirt without any worry of exposure outside the car. The bra was going to be tricky. She unbuttoned her blouse being careful to keep the front pulled closed as couple people walked by. Then she slouched down and slipped one arm out of a sleeve and her bra strap. She slipped her arm back into the sleeve. She reached back, unclasped the catch and then pulled the bra through the other sleeve and off. She buttoned her blouse and sat up after placing her panties and bra in her purse. Now she felt excited and a little exposed, even though she was 'fully clothed'.

"So how does it feel to not wear bra and panties?" Doogan asked.

"Arousing Sir." said Stacy, feeling the thrill of it.

"So you now have two little erotic secrets that only we know about," Doogan said.

"Sir, if you keep coming up with these little surprises, I won't be wearing any clothes next week. Then everyone will know, and that WILL keep me aroused and wet," said Stacy.

"I guess that isn't a suggestion for a new fashion statement," chuckled Doogan.

"No Sir. This is just fine and about my limit Sir," she said, smiling.

Once inside the mall, they checked the mall map and walked to a well-known lingerie store. "When we enter the store, I want you to wander around looking at things. I'll talk with the sales people and call you over."

They were greeted by a girl about Stacy's age. "Hello. May I help you," as she watched Stacy looking at items.

"Hello. Yes you can Ms. um . . . ," said Doogan hesitating, hoping she would pick-up on his request for her name.

"Oh . . . Amanda is my name sir," she said smiling.

"Amanda, we're looking for a couple items for this young lady here," as Doogan watched Stacy wander slowly away.

"Yes sir," said Amanda, watching Stacy's disinterest.

"She just got a special surprise a couple days ago and this is kind of a bonus gift that she knows about. I want her to feel good about the special gift and she needs some sensual lingerie to go with it," he said smiling.

"Of course sir. What are you looking for?" Amanda asked, wondering what the special surprise was.

"Well, I have a particular list, and I don't know if these items can be found as a matching set," Doogan said, looking into Amanda's eyes. Nice eyes and face with a touch of makeup, nice figure, one small ring, a delicate necklace, and shoulder length brown hair.

"I'd like four sets and all the items are to be in black please. I'm not sure what you call them, he said, acting slightly unsure. "Support bra or open bra," he said with a questioning look.

"Yes sir, I know what you mean." said Amanda, smiling at this man's attempt to understand lady's fashion, "A shelf bra."

"Oh. Ok," said Doogan, "The other items are: sheer or lace black panties or thong; sheer or lace garter belt with cloth, no narrow elastic waist band, and thigh-high stockings with the tops about 2-3 inches from her . . . um . . . the crouch. I'm not sure if the tops are lace or something else."

"Yes sir. We do have matching sets, but not for everything on your list. However, I think we can find a very close match." She led him to a display of lingerie sets and they looked at the various styles and patterns. "Do you know the lady's sizes and measurements sir?"

"Yes." Doogan pulled a small notepad from his shirt pocket and flipped it open and handed it to Amanda.

"Thank you sir," Amanada said, looking at the measurement numbers written on the note pad and handed it back. She gathered two different pattern sets of matching black panties and garter-belt, placing them at the front of the display counter.

"How do these look sir?" said Amanda, glancing quickly at Doogan's crouch, knowing he would be looking at the sexy lingerie. It was always nice to fantasize about a guy buying lingerie. Would he buy some for her, especially these items? She wondered why he was wasting his time and money on the young lady who seemed totally disinterested three isles away. She'd show this guy more than a little interest if he bought this lingerie for her.

"Um . . . Nice," Doogan said, noticing the girl giving him the 'once over'. "But where is the . . . shelf bra?"

"Those bras are over there," said Amanda pointing to another display. "Let's take these over and have a look sir," as she gathered the lingerie and walked to the shelf bra display.

Doogan looked at the bras in the display. They didn't seem like bras, with barely enough cloth in the front to hold a couple marbles, but they looked spectacular and that's what he wanted her to wear. He watched Amanda looking closely at the lingerie and then picked up a couple bras and held them beside one another with the panties and garter-belts.

After a few selections and replacements, she said, "I think that's as close as we are going to get sir, at least in black. The thing about black sir, it's a nice contrast colour for a warm golden-tan and pink flesh tones," said Amanda being the sales lady, knowing her statement could also be taken as suggestive and erotic.

"Thank you Amanda, I'll slip over and get our prospective lingerie owner," as Doogan turned and headed for Stacy.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Stacy had carefully watched Doogan and the young sales girl selecting lingerie. It appeared they had a good discussion about the lingerie Doogan had promised her.

"Stacy," Doogan said in a loud whisper, looking around. "Come have a look and please help to agree with my selections."

Stacy smiled and walked with Doogan to the display where the girl was standing. "So what have you selected for me? Oh my. These are nice." Stacy was not surprised at the items selected. She knew what he was buying and well, guys were guys. She'd buy these items too if she had the extra cash. She loved this look on girls in the movies, so hot and erotic. Maybe she could feel sexy, no, erotic in them. However, it was clear that Doogan didn't know these were high quality items and top drawer prices. The sales girl was probably not going to tell him if she was on commission.

"Do you really like these?" asked Doogan, pleased that Stacy seemed surprised.

"Well, the quality is very good," as she checked the sizes." May I try these on please?" asked Stacy.

"Sure. The changing area is over here," said Amanda picking up the lingerie and heading down the store isle.

Doogan followed Stacy right up to the change area entrance-way.

"Sorry sir. We don't allow men in the fitting area," said Amanda, eyeing Doogan.

"That's ok," said Doogan defensively, as he took a step back and leaned against the wall.

Stacy closed the change room door and stripped out of the few clothes she was wearing. She felt wonderful and excited being naked so close to the public, just behind the door. She sat on the bench and slowly slipped on first one stocking, then the other. Wow. In the mirror, she did look very sexy in them with nothing else on, her nipples and areola nicely accented by her creamy breasts jutting out from her chest and the small patch of pubic hair nicely trimmed. She turned and looked at her butt, nicely rounded but not jutting out. Good. She put on the garter-belt, and attached the stockings. She slipped on the sheer panties, noting they covered only half her butt cheeks, even though she could see right through them. She slipped on the shelf bra, and felt well supported but not covered. She smiled, realising, that was the whole idea. Her nipples and areola were nicely exposed above the material, obviously as designed and wanted.

"Do you need any help miss, adjusting the bra?" asked Amanda from outside the door.

"I don't think so," said Stacy as she opened the door, standing there before Amanda, an image of erotic enticement in flesh tones and barely-there black lingerie that covered nothing, but enhanced everything.

"Wow," whispered Amanda, looking at Stacy two seconds too long. "Um, please allow me," she said stepping forward and lightly grasping the bra straps, pulling up quickly a tiny bit, watching Stacy's breasts jiggle slightly. She briefly slid a finger under the straps at the shoulders, stepped around the side of Stacy and checked the back. "It's a good fit, but the straps are a little tight. We need to let out the straps a tiny bit for a better fit."

"Really," said Stacy, "it feels fine to me."

"I'm sure. I've worn these for a couple years and I have one on now. I think yours needs a slight adjustment. Could you please slip it off a second," said Amanda.

Stacy stepped further back into the change room and removed the bra. Amanda adjusted the shoulder straps slightly, and held it for Stacy to slip her arms into. Amanda attached the clasp at the back and looked over Stacy's shoulder into the mirror at the erotic image of a scantily clad girl. "Does that feel a little better?" asked Amanada.

"I think so. Thank you," said Stacy, knowing Doogan would be dying for a look at her mostly naked body in the wonderful erotic lingerie. She opened the door and walked a little nervously towards the entrance to the change room area. She slowed and peeked around the corner looking for Doogan, without exposing herself, realizing Amanda was following her.

Doogan saw her peek her head around the fitting room entrance. He smiled, wondering what she was going to do. She stepped out into the open. Wow. Double wow. She was sensual, sexy, hot and erotic -- all in one. If only he could wolf whistle. Unconsciously, he licked his lips.

I'll show him Stacy thought, taking another step out of the entrance way for more room, feeling wonderfully excited as a thrill race through her at being so exposed in public. She ran her hands up her body and over her exposed breasts, stopping to caress and pinch her exposed nipples, moaning and slowly tilting her head back in pleasure. Then she turned around and looked over her shoulder as she slowly bent over, spreading her legs. Doogan would have a good view of her stocking covered legs and smooth butt cheeks half covered by the sheer panties and accented by the garters, knowing his attention would be focused on the snug sheer cloth between her legs.

Amanda was awe-struck at the little erotic performance. This young lady was certainly giving him a good look at what he was buying, and not buying. She wondered if the lady's only interest in him was for the free lingerie. She could prance like that and quickly heat up this guy, or any guy with that erotic outfit. Hmm. I wonder if this one of those dare games. No, these two didn't seem like university students, Maybe they were just a couple having a little frisky risky fun.

As Stacy started to walk back to the change room, she heard Doogan say, "Stacy, leave them on and we'll take the rest as well." She turned around to face Doogan, pointed at her nipples, gave two thumbs up with a smile, and disappeared into the fitting room entrance.

Amanda stopped at the door, "Excuse me miss, ah, Stacy?"

"Yes?" replied Stacy turning around to look at Amanda.

"Could I ask you a question please?" asked Amanda.

"Sure, come on in," and Stacy stepped into the change room, making room for Amanda, while slipping on her blouse and skirt.

"I'm curious. The gentleman explained he wanted you to have this lingerie to go with your new surprise and help you feel better. You seem very happy with these things. I hope you are?" asked Amanda.

"Oh, I'm very happy. These make me feel so alive right now. And can I ask you a question. You said you were wearing one, Clearly, you are not wearing black under that multi-coloured pink blouse." said Stacy.

Amanda smiled, "No, it's pink. Would you like to see? Do you mind?" she said, pointing to her breasts. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it open, exposing her breasts supported by a pink shelf bra with a lace design.

"Oh, very nice," said Stacy admiring Amanada's breasts, nipples, and the pink bra. You look stunning. Is it comfortable to wear all day?"

"Thank you. Oh yes. I feel great in it," Amanda said smiling, "And the blouse caressing my nipples adds that little pleasure when it gets really busy in the store," as she buttoned her blouse. "Let me take the lingerie and tags and I'll prepare the purchase for you."

Amanda came out of the change room area. "Sir, the lady is going to wear the lingerie. Are you paying for these items?" she asked.

"Yes, thanks," said Doogan, noting the little jiggle to Amanda's breasts as she walked.

"How would you like to pay for these?" asked Amanda.

"Cash please," said Doogan. "There are four sets, right?"

"Yes sir," Amanda completed the sale and gave Doogan his change. "You two seem to be a very happy couple," said Amanda.

Doogan smiled, "Well, we are just friends. But yes, I'm glad Stacy is happy. She needed a little happiness in her life, like so many people. Speaking of happiness, this must be a great place to work."

Amanda thought, 'just friends'. Wow, I'd love lingerie like that. Do you want another friend sir? "This is a great company and we do get a few discounts during the year. Seeing new products come in and happy customers leave is rewarding," said Amanda.

"Speaking of rewards," said Doogan, as he fished out some money and placed a $5.00 bill on the counter in front of Amanda. "That's for your good customer service. Thank you. Amanda. I appreciate your work and help to get us what we needed."

"Oh, thank you sir," said Amanda.

Stacy walked up noticing the conversation and the smile on Amanda's face. "Thank you for all the help Amanda, it was nice to meet you," Stacy said smiling.

"Doogan, I'd like to stop at the large hardware store across the street please," said Stacy.

"No problem," said Doogan. "What are you looking for?"

"Oh, something. Just one item. I'll only be a few minutes.

He drove across the street to the other shopping area.

"Enjoy your music Sir." She flashed him a smile and dashed out of Doogan's car.

Well what's that all about he thought. Women. Sometimes you just couldn't understand them. But, by God, you couldn't help but love them. He'd probably be sitting here for a while.

True to her word, 10 minutes later, Stacy walked quickly from the store back to Doogan's car.

"Can I ask what you bought or is it a big secret?" he asked.

"It's a secret until we get to your place Sir." she said coyly.

"Oook," he said, starting the car.

* * *

He unlocked his apartment door and stepped back to allow Stacy to enter first, and he pulled the door closed, locking it. He followed her into the living room where she placed the bag on a chair.

She startled at his sudden strong grasp on her arms as he kissed her neck from behind.

"Are you sneaking around buying me presents, you naughty little minx?" he asked, taking a big breath and blowing a long raspberry against her neck.

She shrieked, shivered, and squirmed at the surprise sensation, then giggled.

"It's for you Sir. Well me too Sir," she said. "Next to vibrators and dildos Sir, this is a girl's best friend. I think you'll like it Sir." she said.

He let her go and looked into her eyes. "I don't do 'vibes' or 'dils'," as he peeked into the bag and pulled out a shower wand spray handle. "Hmm. Never had one of these."

"Sir, it's very easy to install, only 10 or 15 minutes Sir. Let's try it tonight, please Sir," implored Stacy with a big smile as she started to take off her clothes. "I'll even let you wash my back Sir," she said giggling.

"Your back won't be the only thing I wash if we turn on the water," he said with a smile as he read the instructions and looked at the small diagrams on the back of the box. He leaned over and kissed her. "Ok, but first I gotta see you do a little dancing on the ottoman in your new lingerie."

She took off her skirt and blouse watching Doogan sit down in his chair. She went over to the CD player and turned it on. The sound of Joe Romano's Spellbinder song with its lone trumpet came from the speakers. She danced for him during the five minute song. She watched his eyes rovering over her body and she noticed he squirmed a little, knowing he was getting aroused and hard. Good, she liked hard. The song ended.

"Thank you Stacy. You look fantastic, sizzling hot, and I love your dancing," as he got up and hugged and kissed her.

Ohmygod. She blushed and felt the warmth across her body at his generous and erotic compliment. He could always make her feel happy, yet so self-conscious at such intimate moments. And yes, he was hard. She felt so happy she could please him, and arouse him. She felt wonderful in her new lingerie.

"Ok, I'll install it. Please get me a glass of milk and anything you want to drink," Doogan said. He got a small tool box and went into the bathroom. After 15 minutes, he came out and his glass of cold milk was sitting on the table beside his big chair. Stacy was lying face down on the ottoman in her lingerie watching a food show on TV.

He came over and straddled her thighs, pinning her down. His fingers tickled her ribs and she shrieked in surprise, squirming and giggling. Then he stopped, gently slapping a rhythm on her butt cheeks a couple times and got up.

"Ok, strip and go see if it's what you expected," as he picked up the glass of milk.

"Thank you Sir, for both your kind touch and the installation Sir," she said, as she stripped and hurried down the hall.

Doogan drank the milk watching some guy on TV preparing beef tenderloin. Doogan smiled. 'Tenderloin'. For sure! But this one is in the shower, not the oven. He looked at the pile of clothes neatly folded on a corner of the ottoman. He leaned down and picked up one black stocking and slid his hand inside, seeing his fingers. What an amazing piece of clothing, The intricate weave to make it and the sheer look enhanced all their shapely legs. Amazing what men would do for women. He could feel his arousal.

Shower wands were so nice. She couldn't wait to hold him and spray the sensitive underside of his cock. She was sure he would be pleasantly surprised. She turned on the water, stepped in, spread her legs and aimed the wand at her pussy, closing her eyes. Ohhhyess. This one was a good one. "Mmm."

He heard her moan as he peeked around the shower curtain and saw her legs spread wide and the spray shooting up between her legs. "Do I need to get a chastity belt too?" he asked.

Stacy startled and shrieked, almost slipping in the tub.

Doogan move quickly and placed his hand against her back for balance. "I'm sorry Stacy. Are you ok?" he asked, his arm getting wet from the spray.

"Yes Sir. Thank you Sir. I'm sorry Sir"

"It wasn't your fault Stacy, I startled you. That was my fault. I'm sorry. Does it work ok?" he asked.

"Yes Sir. Wonderfully. Thank you Sir. Please come in and I'll show you how good it works Sir," she said with a knowing grin." Please. My back needs a wash Sir." She giggled.

"I'll bet it does," he smiled. "Ok." He pulled the shower curtain closed and disappeared into the bedroom to take off his clothes.

He stepped into the shower and Stacy had the soap in her one hand and the shower wand in the other. "Ready Sir?"

"Like I've got a choice now that I'm in here," he smiled. "Soap away girl."

She sprayed him down with the warm water and soaped him up. She lathered his chest and back for a long time, enjoying the feel of his slippery body. She knelt down, washing his feet and legs. Then she started on his swollen half hard cock. Soon it was like warm steel and almost invisible with all the soap suds lathered around it. "Are you ready Sir?" as she placed the soap in the soap dish and gently grasped the base of his cock.