Bound To Heal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at the white lather covering his hard cock. "I guess I'm ready. For what?" he said. Instantly a very pleasurable tingling spread across his balls and cock. "Ohhhyesss." He closed his eyes and enjoyed the surprising pleasure of the spray.

Stacy watched his face and heard him moan as a surprised look of pure pleasure appeared on his face. Ohmygod. She loved the look on his face just now. She looked back down to make sure she was spraying in the right spot and adjusted it slightly, moving it closer to the head of his cock. She looked back up at his face. Now she understood why men liked to watch ladies faces when giving them pleasure.

"Ohhhyesss," he moaned as his hips jerked as the powerful sensation of tingling pleasure erupted from the underside of the head of his cock. He quickly looked down and saw Stacy smiling, looking up at him.

"Oh Doogan, Thank you Sir. The look on your face was priceless." She moved the spray away.

He stood there feeling the tingling pleasure disappear, then her hand fast- stroked him for a few seconds, making the pleasure last a little longer. "Wow. That's a great $35 vibe. I can see . . . um feel, why girls like it. You're still mentoring me. Thank you." He leaned down, gently held her face with his hands and kissed her for a long moment, as their tongues danced and they moaned their pleasure together.

"Ok, the water vibe test is officially concluded with the approval of both parties," said Doogan, smiling at Stacy.

He took the soap and washed her all over, "I'd love to spend some time in here, but we have a couple toys to test as well."

She smiled as she sprayed her soapy body, feeling the warm water wash away the soap. She then turned off the water placing the wand in its bracket. Doogan had stepped out and grabbed two large bath sheets for them to dry off with.

"Now, I have a number of wonderful toys to test but I'm only going to test one or two of them tonight. I need a willing submissive, Stacy. Do you know where I might find such a person?"

"I haven't a clue Sir. I guess you're stuck with little ol' me," she said with a big grin, making a pixy pose and a finger under her chin.

"Oook," said Doogan, raising his arms in a give-up gesture and rolling his eyes. "Let's go Ms. Test Subject. And please put on your lingerie and stockings." He licked his lips making a slurping sound.

* * *

She was blindfolded, cuffed, and bound spread eagle on the ottoman. The square leather pillow under her butt arched her pelvis up, displaying her pussy erotically. She felt so open, exposed and vulnerable in this position, yet she knew she was very hot to look at in this position. She knew of only two other positions that were equal to or more erotic -- the back arc with hands and feet on the floor and laying on the back with legs around the shoulders, ankles and feet on each side of the head with arms across the thighs holding the legs in that position. She was sure that Doogan would have her in all those positions very soon.

Doogan refused to tell her which toys he was going to test on her tonight.

She could hear the packaging being cut and torn open. She couldn't decide which ones she wanted him to test, except the large wand vibe, That was the 'King Kong' of vibes and something she had not experienced before.

Doogan looked at her. Any girl looked absolutely wonderful naked, but Stacy looked sizzling hot dressed in her new lingerie and in bondage on the ottoman in that position. The stockings, garter belt and open bra were a real turn-on for him. If he didn't have the new toys here tonight, it wouldn't take much for his to cum, just by standing here looking at her.

It took him a minute to decide which toys to test tonight and opened the packages.

There was silence now. He must be looking at her in her new lingerie or trying to decide which toys to use.

"Stacy, I'm going to start now," as he gently placed his hand on her nylon covered thigh. He saw her lips moving. "Yes Stacy?"

"I was just hoping you'd use 'King Kong' Sir, the big wand vibe," she said.

"We'll see," he said, in a neutral, non-committal voice.

She felt his lips kiss her gently, then with more firmness and passion. She kissed back with her own passion building. She shrieked as his fingers tickled her all over for what seemed like an hour, but it was only three minutes. She was breathless and having laughter and giggle-fits. Two more tickling sessions followed with only short interruptions. She was breathless and tired.

Then she heard the distinctive sound of the small but powerful pump.

"Lick," he said.

She felt something touching her lips and she licked it, feeling the curved surface, now knowing it was a suction tube. It then pressed against one breast circling her areola and nipple, the suction pulling her nipple and areola out from her breast forming a long cone inside the tube. The suction was uncomfortable and then became slightly painful. The other nipple was captured with the same powerful suction. The discomfort and mild pain was not what she wanted tonight. She wanted 'Kong'.

"Wow Stacy. You should see your nipples. Have they ever grown and expanded. They look fabulous. So large and turning a slight purple-pink."

She immediately got excited and aroused, her mind creating an image of her nipples being larger than she remembered.

"Oh Stacy, they are continuing to grow bigger with the suction. They are huge now, about an inch in diameter and two inches long. They are so beautiful, so erotic. Too bad you can't see their beauty with the blindfold on.

OHMYGOD. The image his words made in her mind was pure hot sex, totally erotic. PURE HEAT jetting through her mind, She felt the strong urge to move her hips, to fuck thin air, She wanted him to suck her nipples, to give her nipples pleasure and take away the mild pain.

"MyGod Stacy. I'd love to lick and suck them right now. They look so big and juicy and tender. Would you like me to nibble and bit them to tease you even more? Unfortunately, but the tubes are in the way. What if your nipples stayed this way for an hour after I took the suction cups off? Wouldn't that be HOT. You could wear a colourful sophisticated high fashion blouse and your nipples would still show as two wonderfully erotic bumps. You'd look sooo hot walking in the shopping centre, being a little exhibitionist."

OHMYGOD. He was turning her on with his words and description. Yes, she wanted it, to have those long nipples pressing out in the blouse for everyone to see, OHMYGOD, it was so thrilling and exciting to think of it. She could just feel her wetness oozing, running down her legs in the shopping mall. And here. Now. Her warm wet lust oozing, sliding over her anus and between her butt-cheeks. She wanted to cum and rock her hips, but the raised position of her hips didn't allow her to rock them. The frustration was another strong erotic tease for both her mind and body, making her hotter, more desperate.

Then she felt his fingers spreading her lips. OHMYGOD. NO. NO. NOT THERE. The suction pulled on her little clit and it became uncomfortable and then slightly painful like her nipples. "Please Sir, Not there."

"Shhh, its ok Stacy. I won't hurt you. Is it a little painful?" Doogan asked with concern.

"A little," she said squirming in the mild pain, wanting Doogan to reduce it slightly. "Please, just a little less Sir."

"It will be ok in just a minute Stacy," he said.

OHMYGOD. The suction changed to pulsing and she felt a little relief. Then slowly she felt something different, the pain was slowly going away and the sensation of . . . suction pleasure? . . . .maybe . . . was building.

"Oh Stacy. Wow. You should see your clit now. It's so big and long, sucked right out of your body, just like your nipples, about an inch in diameter and easily two inches long. You look so fucking HOT with your nipples and clit sticking out. Imagine wearing sheer panties and having your clit rub against the nylon fabric. The pleasurable sensations would be out-of-this-world. You'd be on the edge of cumming every second. You'd have to walk slowly and stop every few steps to keep from cumming. The pleasure may be so overpowering that sometimes you'd stop and slowly fuck thin air, right there in the shopping centre. You'd be a true exhibitionist and you'd love it wouldn't you?"

"OHMYGOD YESSS," she moaned loudly. His words were like molten fire to her mind. Her mind was so hot, making the images of her nipples and clit that he described. She was on the very edge now, her hips desperately trying to rock, trying to FUCK THIN AIR. Just like he said. OHMYGOD. She wanted to cum so badly, but couldn't quite reach . . . OHHHDAMN . . . FUCK . . . just a little more . . . a little more . . . a little . . .

"You want to cum so badly don't you Stacy. You ache for it. RIGHT?" his voice adding more hot teasing lust to her mind.

"YES. PLEASE SIR" she whispered loudly with an urgency she had never felt before. "Make me cum please Sir. Now please."

"What if I said you had to suck me to orgasm first." Doogan whispered in her ear.

"NO. OHMYGOD NO . . . SIR. PLEASE. I can't wait. Please . . ." she pleaded with desperation.

She startled at the sound close to her ear. ZZZZZ. Then she felt something caress her pussy lips and slide easily inside her hot slippery core. OHMYGOD. The sensation was amazing. She was almost there . . . Then she shrieked, his fingers tickling her all over, the pleasurable sensations disappearing slightly. NO. OHMYGOD NO, NO, she wanted to cum so badly, not be tickled. She was breathless in just a few seconds with laughter and giggles. His tickling seemed to go on forever, her lust still very hot, but not overpowering. Then he stopped.

Then another humming buzzed next to her ear. One nipple tingled with unbelievable pleasure and then the other. She exploded at the very touch of 'Kong' immediately above her clit on her pubic bone and against the suction tube, OHHHMYYYGOOOD. AAAHHH. Her whole body shook, her hips jerked, her legs and arms trembled, her head lifted up, her mouth opened wide, and now silence as she held her breath . . . forever. The orgasmic waves were super powerful and pleasurable. They got a little weaker and just kept on . . . and on . . . and on . . . 'Kong' was pushing and pulling her body along a journey she had never felt before. It was all pure pleasure. She took another couple quick gasping breaths. She couldn't see what Doogan was doing to her. She didn't care. Her mind just drifted in pure overwhelming pleasure, her body jerked, and trembled in sensory overload.

Doogan watched her face and body as orgasm after orgasm pulsed through her body. He pulled the wand away and shut it off at what he counted as ten orgasms, but he wasn't sure. He stopped the suction pump, and pulled the tubes off her nipples and clit. He watched her barely moaning, twitching and trembling. Her mouth now half open, gently sucking air. Eyes closed. He leaned down and checked her pulse, counted her respirations. Ok, good. Wow, that was something to see for the first time. He hoped she enjoying it. Doogan looked at the wand, 'King Kong' she called it. 'Kong' was some machine. He took off the blindfold and checked her pupils. 6-7mm. Reactive. Ok. He took off all the bondage and cuffs, leaving the pillow under her hips. Fuck. She looked so fucking hot in this position, her pussy prominently displayed high in the air with legs spread wide. Next time in this position, he wouldn't use the vibe, just his mouth and tongue, for an hour. She'd cum. He'd make her cum, more than once.

She drifted, feeling the waves of pleasure slowly subsiding, not knowing what she was or where she was -- just pleasure. She became more aware of her body and her mind . . . orgasms, Kong, stimulating hot-scorching words that were so erotic, the strange pleasurable sensations on her nipples and clit. OHMYGOD. Doogan. Ohmygod. She remembered now. She opened her eyes and saw Doogan sitting beside her, looking intently at her. "Mmm."

"Are you ok Stacy?" he asked with concern.

"Mmm, yes," she whispered, taking another breath.

Stacy looked down at her nipples and they seemed normal. She touched them and they were extra sensitive. She looked at her pussy, put her hand down and parted her labia lips. Her clit looked normal. "Doogan, you said my nipples and clit were huge. They look normal to me, but they are sensitive. OHMYGOD. You didn't mind-fuck me again did you?"

"No Stacy. They were huge, well, very big. The suction really does pull them out of your body and make them bigger. It's amazing. I've seen it in a couple videos on the net, but seeing it for real was amazing, HOT."

Then Stacy tried to remember . . . something . . . something important . . . oh . . . the mild pain, slowly changing to pleasure. Her eyes went wide, A shudder went through her body. NO. Not again. This was the way her ex-boyfriend had started his brutality, only the pain had been much worse.

She still felt weak and thirsty. She lay there thinking. She knew Doogan was kind and would never hurt her, but he gave her mild pain this time. What if he changed and became like her ex-boyfriend . . . No. He won't change. No. She could never be sure. Ohmygod. Stop thinking like this. Doogan is good, not bad. But he has the flogger and crop now too.

He looked at Stacy. She still seemed to be slightly disoriented and she just lay there. "Are you sure you're ok Stacy?" he said with concern. How did that feel?"

"It was so pleasurable, it didn't stop. I didn't care about anything, just the pleasure," Stacy said.

"Just rest and relax. Would you like some water?" he asked.

"Yes, please," said Stacy, feeling weak and thirsty.

He brought her a glass if ice water with a bent straw and watched her sip it slowly. "Sometimes, I wish I was a woman, for just 10 minutes, to feel some of what this is like for you. Girls are really lucky . . . blessed," he said, looking into Stacy's eyes, holding her hand. "God . . . multiple orgasms."

"Doogan. Sir. I'd be more than happy to trade places for 20 minutes, just to tease you inside out, and then give you this Sir," she smiled." Thank you. Once the pain stopped and you used Kong, everything was wonderful."

"Pain? You had pain? When?" Doogan said with concern.

"The suction was too strong," said Stacy. "But it went away when the pulsing started."

Doogna kissed her hand," I'm sorry Stacy I didn't know." Then he remembered, "Oh. Now I remember. You asked for less suction. I'm sorry Stacy, I didn't mean to give you pain. I missed it in all the excitement. He leaned down and kissed her tenderly, "I'm sorry. It was my fault." He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her snuggly. Damn. How did I miss that?

Stacy stared at his face. He had a tender but hurt look. Ok, maybe he didn't mean to hurt her.

"Are you ready for a nice warm shower before I take you home?" asked Doogan.

"Oh yes," said Stacy, thinking of the surprised pleasurable look on his face a while ago.

Doogan helped her up, she stripped off her new lingerie, and he put his arm around her as they walked to the bathroom.

Stacy loved the warm spray. It felt really nice and so did Doogan's warm slippery skin. The hot spray soaked them both and they washed each other with gentle care. Her nipples and clit were extra sensitive. "We seem to do this very well in the shower Sir," as she knelt in front of him and grasped the base of his cock, watching the last of the soap-suds wash away. "Sir, can you hold the shower wand on yourself until you are ready to cum, then hand it to me please."

Ok, now he knew why she had really bought it. "Stacy I'll be sure to give it to you when I'm about to cum." And I'll be giving it to you while I'm cumming too he thought, smiling.

Ohmygod. She now realised Doogan had only fucked her once, on her first submissive night, and only during 'act two', and he didn't cum, until in the shower with her, like now. He had done it for her, so she could cum. Doogan was making sure she was having wonderful orgasms, no, wonderful multiple orgasms. In her other troubled relationship, 'he' had almost always fucked her hard and rough and she rarely had an orgasm, except when forced by a vibrator.

Ok. They had been having a lot of oral sex. Well, she was giving a lot and she had watched some porn the other night, girls sucking, and learned a couple tricks, she hadn't needed before. She was going to try to give him something special tonight, with the new tricks and the spray wand.

Maybe porn should be used for education, as well as pleasure. Then everyone could learn all the good stuff and there'd be fewer divorces and more happy people. Wow, was she starting to think like Doogan?

Doogan looked down at her, holding the wand so it sprayed on her back. He wanted her to stay warm and comfortable. She looked up at him and then sucked him into her mouth. Was that a smile on her face?

She sucked for a long time, almost afraid to start, knowing she would gag the first couple dozen times or more until she got used to it. Thankfully, Doogan didn't have one of those 'monster' cocks girls loved to suck in the porn movies.

"Mmm . . . mmm . . . yeaaauuuh," Stacy gagged and stopped a second, "Sorry Sir. I'm trying something new. This is going to take a little practice."

Doogan realised what she was trying to do. "Stacy, are you ok? Please don't try something you don't like."

"It's ok Sir, I have to learn it sometime and you're just the right size, not too big and not too small. Sorry, You know what I mean Sir." She started forcing him to the back of her mouth again. During the next 10 minutes she had improved and while she gagged and retched, she was feeling more comfortable doing it. She was able to open her throat and accept him almost all the way now.

Doogan felt very uncomfortable about letting her do this. He understood her need, her want to learn this for him, and her gagging and retching didn't bother him much. It happened in the ambulance fairly regularly with patients and at least she wasn't suffering from other symptoms causing nausea. He knew she'd soon learn the right technique and be able to swallow him completely. "Good girl Stacy, you're doing a fine job. Keep at it and you'll be deep throating easily."

Ohmygod. He was praising her . . . gag . . . Thank you Doogan . . . gag . . . I love your encouragement. Push my tongue out . . . good . . . that's better.

"Mmm . . . Mmm . . . almost . . . Ohhhyesss . . . Oh Stacy, YESSS," moaned Doogan as he erupted down her throat for the first time, The feeling was something he'd never felt before.

Stacy pulled back slightly keeping him in her mouth, enjoying the feeling of him just lying on her tongue as she caught her breath and rested. Her tongue and jaw muscles were sore, but at least she didn't have a dry mouth. She felt his hands gently resting on the side of her head, as he slowly moved his hard cock in and out just an inch, enjoy his last fading pleasure pulses.

He leaned over and pulled her up kissing her with firmness and feeling. "Thank you Stacy. Wow, a first for both of us. You are amazing. Are you ok? You don't feel sick from all the gagging?"

"No sir, but my jaw and tongue are sore," said Stacy.

"I'm sorry Stacy. No more tonight you've earned a rest." said Doogan, as he sprayed her with warm water. "Come on, let's towel off and rest on the ottoman for a few minutes.

* * *

He placed the wedge pillow on the ottoman so they could be more comfortable. He lay on his back and she lay against him, face down, an arm across his stomach, her head on his chest.

"Stacy, I have something important to talk about. I want you to be very open-minded and listen to everything, even if you feel uncomfortable with some of the things I talk about. Ok?"