Bound To Heal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy looked at him. This was unusual and the way he talked it sounded very important and she began to feel nervous too. "Yes Sir." She felt his arm tighten slightly around her, letting her know he cared about her and what he was about to talk about.

"Stacy, my job is to help people and I think you know I'd help people even when I'm not working. I've tried to help you, by caring and being far nicer or less stern than most doms. However, I know you've helped me far more. Thank you."

She gave him a little hug by tightening her arm around him too. "Thank you Sir, I know you've been very kind and gentle treating me very well. You've probably over compensated because of my other relationship." She pressed her head against his chest more firmly, letting him now she truly cared for his kindness.

"Thank you Stacy. Now, a few days or a week before we first met in your store, I went to a car accident. I treated a girl with some minor injuries and some potentially major and life threatening injuries. She is out of the hospital now and her accident injuries are healing, as long as she doesn't fall and hurt herself. We see lots of people every week and every month. We forget most of them and I forgot about her. However, about a month later, last week, I met this girl again at the hospital when she was having her fractured leg x-rayed and the cast checked. She is now using crutches to move around a little. Well, she asked me out to dinner, as a thank you for treating and caring for her."

"Excuse me Sir," How old is she?" asked Stacy, feeling uncomfortable..

"I think she's 22 or 23, about your age," said Doogan, knowing this was about to get a little difficult. "Please hear me out Stacy, thank you."

"I then found out that she had lost both parents in a car accident last year and is still suffering from depression. Her own car accident has really affected how she thinks and hasn't helped her depression. Since her accident, her aunt has been staying with her from out west. Her physical accident injuries will heal in another month or so and she will be able to get around again. It's the depression from both accidents that is the problem. I think she needs a girlfriend her own age and something ongoing that stimulates her towards mental healing and to keep her mind off the death of her parents for a while. I'm asking you to help me, help her. You could be her friend. I'm not a girl, you are. Therefore, you know all sorts of girl stuff that can help her. You're from the city and she's from the country. You can share information and teach each other, learn new things. What do you think? Would you like to meet her?" Doogan said.

Stacy felt some jealousy. It was clear Doogan seemed committed to helping this girl and clearly, if he was right, she did need some help. "Doogan, I don't know anything about health care. You're the one who should be helping, not me. But sure, I'll meet her and talk with her, just to see."

"Great." Doogan said, kissing her firmly. "I'll pick her up tomorrow and pick you up after work tomorrow night. We'll have Chinese food, my treat at my place and we can all talk. Ok?"

"Ok," said Stacy. What was Doogan trying to do, other than the obvious 'Good Samaritan' thing. Doogan was a caring guy, maybe too caring. He hadn't really done many of the dom things she had expected. It was clear he was being gentle with her, given her previous . . . But he could be a little more firm and stern, make her follow some rules, do some of the submissive stuff. She was trying to call him 'Sir' most of the time.

"Stacy, just your blouse and skirt please," he said, "You'll be taking your clothes off again in a few minutes anyway when you get home. Please, don't button the blouse, thanks."

They listened to Doogan's erotic CD on the way to her apartment. She felt tired and sleepy, from both the orgasms and the nice warm shower.

In the car, he reached over and squeezed her shoulder slightly. I hope you enjoyed the evening. You looked so amazing having your orgasms. I'm glad you can have them," Doogan said, feeling wonderful inside. Ten orgasms in a row. But the pain. Damn he had missed her request completely.

A car pulled out in front of Doogan. Careful, watch the traffic.

They kissed and hugged at her door.

"Thank you Sir for using Kong tonight. I'm going to love that big vibe," and she kissed him again. She thought of his searing hot descriptions of her nipples and clit and felt her sexual urge rising. "Sir, you better go before I attack you. I owe you a couple orgasms, quite a few really." The smile on her face didn't fully hide her growing lust.

He smiled down at her, "Well, maybe I have an hour," as he moved away and leaned against the hallway wall across from her door. "Is right here ok with you?" as he glanced down the hall a second.

"What's the matter Sir, you nervous about showing your hard cock in public. Don't you want to see what it feels like to be an exhibitionist?" as she stepped in front of him and knelt down, reaching for his zipper.

Hmmm. She was trying to mentally tease him. "Stacy, you know how much I love you sucking me, but I think you should rest. You had a wonderful but difficult evening. You said your tongue was sore." He gently grasped her wrists and pulled her up. "We both need our sleep." His mind was in turmoil, reviewing things, events, how to solve this with hurting anyone. He'd love to let her suck him right here, but he didn't need to add to the list of risks and problems he had created. He kissed her again. "Have a good sleep Stacy. I'll see you tomorrow when you finish work and we'll have Chinese for dinner. You can meet Julie."

She kissed him back firmly, remembering the pleasure he gave and then turned and went into her apartment, closing and locking the door. Her mind was thinking about the girl. He had finally mentioned her name.

* * *

END -- Chapter 04 -- Bound To Heal