Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason it is a necklace-collar is so you can wear it all the time in public without people starring at you if you had a large leather collar. To them, this will be just a necklace.

"This is a heavy necklace," said Doogan. "The beads are made from Hematite rock and highly polished.

It will be cold when I put it on you, but it will warm up and stay warm as long as you wear it. It is like relationships. Cool then becoming warm and friendly. It is also like sex. You live normally, then along comes sensual and erotic situations, warming you up to fever pitch until you cum."

It was a simple necklace of shiny round black beads. She watched as Doogan held it in front of her for her to look at. It looked beautiful. The polished beads reflected the light like little sparkles. She could see it wouldn't be a problem wearing it as a submissive collar, not like a large leather collar.

"Again, nod your head if you willing agree to wear my collar?" said Doogan.

Julie nodded her head while keeping his cock in her mouth and looking at the necklace. She saw him open the necklace and loop it under his cock. Then it disappeared as he moved it under her chin and over her neck. She felt the cold beads touch her skin, as he attached the necklace. A shiver raced through her. She felt him setting the necklace on the back of her neck and felt it sway slighting below her chin. She touched it and lifted it a little. It was heavy.

"Kneel up Julie," said Doogan as he slipped his hands under her arms to help her.

"Yes Sir," said Julie as his cock slipped from her mouth. She took her crutches from Stacy. She stood up and moved closer to the mirror to look at the necklace-collar she now wore.

Stacy moved close to Julie and looked at the necklace too. "Oh Sir, this is very nice," said Stacy, lifting the necklace slightly. "It's simple, yet elegant. It looks beautiful Julie."

Julie lifted it too, feeling the heavy beads. "Thank you Stacy. Thank you Doogan Sir. This is really nice. I like it."

Doogan fixed his pants and moved next to the girls and hugged them with his arms. "You're welcome Julie, thank you Stacy. It took me a while to find it, so I'm glad you like it."

Julie turned her head and kissed Doogan. "Thank you Sir."

Doogan gave Julie another hug. "Ok. Let's get you home before the pumpkin thing happens at midnight."

* * *

Julie slipped into the front passenger seat of Doogan's car, as Stacy closed the back passenger door.

"Julie. I hope you enjoyed the evening. Are you pleased to be collared?" ask Stacy.

"Oh yes Stacy, this is a night I'll never forget. But there is so much to remember," said Julie as things flashed through her mind from the evening. She let her head rest against the seat, as she touched her new necklace-collar.

"Are you ok Julie?" asked Doogan, as he slipped into the driver's seat. She must be totally exhausted he thought.

"Mmm yes. Just tired. Pleasantly tired... Sir," said Julie as a smile appeared on her face.

"I'll have you home in no time," said Doogan as he drove down the street.

Julie fell asleep almost right way.

When Doogan stopped at Stacy's apartment, Julie only moaned as Stacy gently closed the car door.

Doogan drove carefully to Julie's farm and stopped at the end of the short sidewalk leading to the side porch. The side door light was on, as was one in the kitchen. It was 10:52 pm. Not too late getting her home.

"Julie. You're home," said Doogan softly. "Julie?"

"Mmm," moaned Julie slowly waking, then realising where she was when she opened her eyes. "Oh. I slept all the way home. Goodness."

Doogan rested his hand on her shoulder and gave her a little squeeze. "Do you need me to carry you into your bedroom?" he asked with a big smile.

"No," she said after a second's delay, realizing what he had said.

"No Sir," said Doogan.

"No Sir," said Julie looking at him and smiling. She hoped Nancy would be asleep and not sitting up waiting to ask questions. She wouldn't know how to answer some of the questions that Nancy might ask.

"Good night Julie," said Doogan as they reached the side door to the kitchen.

Julie, placed her crutches against the wall and wrapped her arms around Doogan's neck, hugging him tightly, pressing her whole body against him, and kissing him passionately. She didn't want to stop kissing him. She had no way of thanking him enough for all the fun, excitement, pleasure, and orgasms she had received.

Suddenly, Julie pulled back and stopped kissing Doogan. She looked into Doogan's eyes. "You never... had sex with me. I had wonderful orgasms... but... you didn't..."

Doogan looked into Julie's eyes. He started to smile. "No Julie. I'm sorry. It's my fault. It's sort of a rule. No sex on the first date."

Julie started to smile too. Now she understood. There were other things besides having sex. Other things that were fun, exciting and very pleasurable. And she still had wonderful orgasms. She kissed him passionately and hugged Doogan again. "Thank you Sir. Thank you so very much."

"You're welcome Julie. I'm glad you allowed me to give you so much fun, excitement, surprises and pleasure. You have made me very happy too. Thank you Julie. And I'm sorry about not...," said Doogan smiling.

"Forgiven Sir. Completely forgiven," said Julie with a big smile.

"Ok, one last thing tonight. Lean back against the house, said Doogan with his hands on Julie's hips.

Julie felt the brick wall press against her back as she looked up at Doogan's face.

"Lift up your skirt Julie. Show me your wonderful virgin pussy that has had so many orgasms tonight," said Doogan with a smile.

Ohmy. "Yes Sir," said Julie, as she looked out to the township road, then her hands grasped her skirt and pulled it up exposing her pussy and pubic hair. She felt so excited doing this outside. Again she looked at the township road and again she saw no cars or people.

"Julie, there is no need to be worried about people seeing your exposed body," said Doogan. He knelt in front of Julie and kissed her stomach just above her pubic hair. "Julie, we have to trim you down here. Stacy is going to arrange for you to get professionally trimmed with her esthetician. Once that is done, I have another very pleasurable surprise for you." He smiled as he stood up and kissed her again, firmly. "Good night Julie," said Doogan, then turned and walked to his car.

"Good night Sir," said Julie, as she watched him go to his car. The car turned around and drove out of the driveway. She turned off the lights as she moved towards her bedroom. Thankfully, Nancy's bedroom door was closed and no light appeared from under it.

Julie set the bag of lingerie on her desk, took out the BDSM book, and placed it in a desk drawer. She took off her blouse and skirt, slipped into her nightgown, went to the bathroom, and brushed her teeth as quietly as possible, then got into bed. She was asleep in just minutes, even though she was thinking of the wonderful things that she had experienced during the evening.

Nancy lay in bed in her dark room listening to Julie move through the house and get ready for bed. She wondered if Julie had enjoyed the evening with Doogan and Stacy. Thankfully, Julie hadn't rushed into Nancy's room crying and stating that Doogan had done something terrible to her. Maybe she had been all wrong about Doogan. Men could have active imaginations and still be gentlemen. However, Nancy still wondered if Doogan was one of the good guys. She fell asleep shortly after Julie.

END OF CHAPTER 07

1...5678910