Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie took the thick book and looked at the Table of Contents. Ohmy.

Stacy walked into the living room. Doogan had a bag sitting on his big chair. "More little surprises Sir? Maybe something for me or Julie?"

"Yes. A surprise for Julie. How are you two getting along?" he asked, a little anxious.

"Fine Sir. She's nervous about what will happen this evening. I am too Sir. Are we just going to talk or do you have something planned?" Stacy said.

"I thought we'd do a little hands-on learning. Slow and careful, but I want it to be good for her," he said with a smile. This is what I want to do..."

* * *

"Oh Doogan. That's wonderful. Thank you for including me Sir. I feel very privileged," said Stacy, giving him a hug and kiss.

"Stacy. You've helped me and are still helping me. Thank you. Now I'd like you to help Julie too. You both need a girlfriend and I think this is a good way for each of you to help each other," said Doogan. "Let's go to the bedroom."

Julie was reading the bondage section in the book when Doogan and Stacy came into the bedroom.

"Oh good. I'm glad you're reading that already," said Doogan.

"Thank you Doogan. What you told me is just what is in the book," said Julie. She looked at Stacy, then back at Doogan. "I'm trusting you even more."

He looked down at Julie sitting on the bed. "I'm glad to hear that Julie, because I have a number of little surprises for you. This is all new to you, and as I've said before, you have to trust me and overcome your nervousness this first night. It will take a little will-power, but you'll enjoy this evening very much. This is the exciting, fun and pleasurable ice breaker. After tonight, it will be far easier for you to enjoy everything I want to give you."

Doogan knelt down in front of Julie. "Stacy is here to help you in any way, just like she has helped me. She will be nearby without spoiling the fun, excitement and pleasure." He stood-up, leaned over, and kissed her lips, gently, then more firmly. "Trust me Julie," he whispered, then turned and left the room.

Ohmy. What had she gotten herself into?

Stacy came over to her, holding a plastic shopping bag. "Doogan has something very special planned for you. He told me I could tell you this... part of it involves a blindfold for him too. So you shouldn't be quite so nervous. He won't be able to see you for a short time. That's all I can tell you at the moment. But we have to get ready now."

"Oh. A blindfold for Doogan?" said Julie surprised.

"Yes. Both of you will have blindfolds sometime during the evening. My introduction with him involved a blindfold too, but only for me. It was the most wonderful evening of my life." She paused a second, remembering. Her emotions were almost overflowing. She took a deep breath to relax. "He wants this to be the same for you. I don't know everything. It's going to be a little different from my introduction because I had some knowledge. That's why I'm here to help you."

Julie looked at Stacy. "What are we going to do?"

"First, we both need to get ready. For you that means your first two little surprises. Surprises right here without Doogan," said Stacy, smiling. "The first is a gift from Doogan and the second is a task you must complete to start this evening's activities. Once you see the gift, you'll know what your first little task is. Julie. Please don't get upset or frightened. Everything is going to be wonderful. You have to take off your clothes and get into these." Stacy held up the plastic bag.

What? Julie was a little shocked. Take my clothes off? Put on what? Then she saw some of the items being pulled out of the bag -- the black lingerie she had tried on in the lingerie store. "Where did those come from?" she said looking at Stacy. She thought of being in the mall with Doogan and he never carried any bags out of the mall.

"I'll bet you looked hot with these on in the change room. I know Doogan would have loved to have been there to see you in these. So, now's your chance to show him. You'll tease him good with these on," said Stacy smiling. "I'll help you."

Julie couldn't. It was all too much. And this was just the start? "Stacy... I..." She looked at the lingerie. "I'm supposed to be half naked the first time in his apartment?"

"Julie. You won't be alone. I'm wearing the same things." Stacy took off her blouse and her skirt. She stood there exposed in front of Julie in the same erotic black lingerie -- a shelf bra, garter belt, stockings and sheer panties.

Julie stared at Stacy's exposed body -- Stacy's breasts, stiff nipples, the small dark shadow in the sheer black panties, and her shapely legs in sheer black stockings. The erotic lingerie enhanced Stacy's looks. She looked sensual, erotic... hot.

"Julie. Please let me help you have a wonderful evening," said Stacy, seeming not to care about her exposed body in the erotic lingerie.

Julie couldn't get over the surprises. One after the other. All day long. Doogan was surprising her with excitement and pleasure. She couldn't believe all this. She was overwhelmed. And here was a girl Doogan was also helping, who was also hurt, and he knew intimately, and Stacy wanted to help her and share those pleasures. Julie started to cry. She was in a state of shock. Wonderful shock. She looked at the lingerie, unable to think.

"Julie. It's ok. Everything is going to be fine. Can I hug you? Help you feel better?" said Stacy.

"Umm... ok," said Julie, full of emotions she was trying to get used to and control. She felt Stacy's arm wrap around her and the tears ran freely down her face. It felt good to be hugged, to have arms around her. Stacy was really trying to make this easier for her.

"Ok. Let's get you changed and looking erotic, hot and totally irresistible," said Stacy, picking up the bra for Julie. "Blouse first."

Julie reluctantly took off her blouse. She didn't feel as self-conscious, not wearing a bra, as she had in the lingerie change room. Amanda's help with that experience, plus having gotten to know Stacy a little, and having Stacy half naked wearing the same erotic lingerie, was helpful and reassuring. Julie slipped her arms into the bra straps and Stacy moved around to attach the clasp.

Stacy leaned over and pulled the garter belt out of the bag. She heard a gasp above her and stood up to look at Julie.

Julie had her hand over her mouth, looking at Stacy. "Ohmy. Stacy. I had no idea. I'm so sorry."

Stacy suddenly realized Julie had seen her whipping scars. "It's ok Julie. They don't hurt any more. I'm sorry you had to see them like this on your special evening." She hugged Julie again for a few seconds. "Thank you for caring. Now, let's finish getting you ready."

Julie sat there in shock. She looked at Stacy, feeling compassion for her. Clearly, Stacy had been hurt badly, and not by accident. Now she suddenly had second thoughts about all of this. Was this really safe? Was BDSM really a ruse to get girls naked and tied up so men could abuse them, beat them, hurt them, like Stacy? Could she really trust Doogan? She was blankly staring at Stacy.

"Julie are you alright?" asked Stacy. "...Julie?... Julie?"

"Oh," said Julie. "What?"

"Are you ok?" Stacy asked again.

"Umm," said Julie. "I just got really nervous again. What's Doogan going to do? What's going to happen?"

Stacy took Julie's hand. "Julie, I really wish I could tell you. Well. I could, but that would spoil all the fun, excitement and pleasure. I don't want to spoil this for you. I'm looking forward to this too, hopefully as much as you are. And I only know a couple the things he has planned, not everything. I'm to get you prepared and be with you to help you feel safe and be safe."

"Can I ask what happened on your first night?" said Julie.

"Julie. I'll see if Doogan will let me tell you, but later. Ok?" said Stacy. "Tonight is for you," said Stacy. "Now, please drop your skirt."

Julie hesitated a moment, then undid the button and zipper on her skirt, and her skirt dropped to the floor.

Stacy wasn't surprised Julie didn't have any underwear on since she had been with Doogan all afternoon. But she was a little surprised at the amount of pubic hair. Doogan liked to see some public hair, to run his fingers teasingly through it, but maybe not quite as much. She was sure Doogan would fix that in no time.

Julie balanced with her crutches as Stacy attached the garter belt on her hips. Then Julie sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Stacy slipped one sheer black stocking up her leg. She leaned back on the bed and lifted her leg slightly so Stacy could pull the stocking all the way up her thigh. She felt Stacy attach the stocking to the garter, then she dropped her leg. Stacy tucked the two unused garters under the belt, out of the way.

"Ok. Almost ready." Stacy slipped the sheer panties over the cast and over Julie's other foot, then slid them up to her knees.

Julie stood up and Stacy pulled the panties all the way up.

Stacy walked over to the closet and brought back a black fleece bathrobe, and helped Julie slip into it. Stacy wrapped the robe around Julie and tied a bow. "There. The erotic girl is all dressed and ready for some wonderful surprises and pleasure."

Julie looked at Stacy. She felt warmer in the robe, "Thank you for the help Stacy, but I'm really nervous. Really."

Stacy smiled. "You won't be once Doogan starts things. Now. I have some important information for you. As you know, pleasure is wonderful. But pleasure with a little teasing is even better. He may caress you and tease you by stopping, then caress you some more. It's fun and exciting. You may experience that from Doogan tonight. It will be good. Now, wait here, I'll check with Doogan." Stacy came back about three minutes later. "Julie. I'm so happy for you. You'll love it. Let's go into the living room."

Julie hobbled out of the bedroom and down the short hall. She became aware of a fragrant scent. It seemed familiar. The candles from the erotic store. Bondage!

Stacy switched off the bedroom light and the hall got darker.

With the hall darker, Julie noticed a flickering golden glow coming from the living room. She turned the corner and stopped. She was amazed. The living room was softly lit by at least a dozen candles. The wall mounted 40 inch flat screen TV showed a warm fire place with burning logs. The crackling of the fire on the TV could be heard in the silence.

Wow. She saw Doogan sitting in a large chair, blindfolded and wearing a black robe. His feet and lower legs were bare.

Doogan sat comfortably listening to the crackling fire. Then he heard them enter the living room.

"This way," whispered Stacy, walking around Julie and pointing to a spot on the floor two feet from the side the ottoman. "Please face the curtains on the wall," Stacy whispered.

Julie turned to face both the ottoman and the curtains. Doogan was in his chair on her right, and the TV on the wall to her left. On the far wall behind her was a couch under a large window that now had its curtains closed.

Julie was excited. Nervous. Anxious. Full of anticipation. She wondered what was next. However, seeing Doogan with a blindfold on was somewhat reassuring. She smiled, remembering how he had allowed her to blindfold him in the car.

Julie looked around. It all looked so amazing. All the candles, like something out of a movie. An ancient ceremony. Ohmy. Ohmy. This is Doogan's dungeon. She looked around again, wanting to remember this. The candles. The TV fireplace. And Doogan, sitting in the big chair with the blindfold and black robe. Was he naked under it? Ohmy. Now she really was nervous. Was he going to...? She shouldn't let him. She hadn't let any boy do her. No, she couldn't. She turned and looked at Stacy, taking a breath, trying to relax.

Stacy nodded, winked with a big smile, then leaned close to Julie and whispered, "Tonight will be a most memorable night for you. You may have better nights. But this is your first, and hopefully the one you'll remember most. Don't worry. Just relax and enjoy all the fun, excitement and pleasure." She kissed Julie's cheek and stepped back.

Stacy's words of encouragement helped, but this was all so new and unknown to her. Doogan was about to take her on a journey she knew nothing about. She was really nervous and anxious.

"Ready Sir," said Stacy softly.

Julie heard the silence in the room for five or six seconds, broken only by the crackling of the fireplace showing on the TV. Then she heard Doogan.

"Julie. Before we start tonight, I want you to know my rules. I have a sheet of paper with the rules on it for you to take home and learn. Stacy, please read my rules."

Stacy read from the sheet of paper:

"One. You will never cum without asking permission.

Two. You will never masturbate or touch yourself unless I tell you.

Three. I may call you and tell you what to wear or not wear.

Four. You will not cross your legs when sitting.

Five. You will keep your knees 4 inches apart when sitting.

Six. When you come here, you wear only bra, garter belt and stockings.

Seven. You will kneel on all fours on the ottoman and wait for your cuffs.

Eight. You will first kiss the head of my cock at least three times before you lick my cock all over. Only then will you suck my cock.

Nine. You will hold my cum in your mouth, until I tell you.

Ten. You will call me 'Sir' and/or Doogan. It depends on the situation."

"Julie, do you understand these rules?" asked Doogan.

"Yes Sir," replied Julie.

"Julie, please repeat a couple of the rules for me," said Doogan.

Ohmy thought Julie. "Umm... I must ask to cum... I don't touch myself... Sometimes you will tell me what to wear... When I come here, I wear only bra, garter belt and stockings... I wait on the ottoman for my cuffs... I call you 'Sir'."

"Good girl Julie. I do not keep a score card of good things or mistakes. However, you will be rewarded for doing good things or completing small challenges from time to time, such as licking my cock with just your tongue for five minutes. You will also receive penalties for making mistakes or forgetting to do something. Penalties may range from staying in one position for a length of time or not being allowed to cum during a play session. There will be no pain, with the exception of a mild hand spanking. Five for minor penalties, ten for major. Do you understand these behavior rules?" asked Doogan.

"Yes Sir," relied Julie.

"Julie, do you have any question about the rules?" asked Doogan.

"No Sir," said Julie.

"Good. One final thing. Stacy has more experience and knowledge about BDSM than both of us. She is here to help both of us. While she has agreed to be my submissive, she is also my mentor. Therefore, she will not have a collar. Stacy will also be your Mistress and you must obey her, whether I'm around or not. You may call her 'Mistress' or Stacy. She knows my casual dominant style and she will act the same way. She will not be overly dominant. However, she will assess penalties, if she thinks that is necessary. One of Stacy's tasks is to make sure you learn my rules. You both seem to be getting alone well, so I don't see a problem there. And Julie, I know you will try your best to be good. Julie, do you understand this last information?" asked Doogan.

"Yes Sir," relied Julie.

"Ok. Stacy. Ask Julie to repeat one of the rules please," said Doogan.

"Julie, what is rule number one?" asked Stacy.

"I will not cum without asking permission," said Julie.

"Good girl Julie. See how easy this is. You are doing very well," said Stacy.

"Thank you Stacy... Mistress," Julie.

"Ok Julie. The rules start tomorrow so tonight you don't have to worry about the rules. Now, tonight, I'm going to give you fun, surprises, excitement, and pleasure. You may also be a little anxious and nervous, but you shouldn't be frightened. And you may experience some other sensations I am unable to relate to because I'm not a woman. I think, in those cases, you'll be happy you are a woman."

He paused, hoping his words were helping to calm her, but also wanting her to be excited about this evening.

"Julie. To help set the mood, I want you to listen to two songs. This first song has the word 'bad' in it. It does not mean something frightening. It means naughty. Oh... so... naughty. Maybe tonight, or some other night, you just might ask me to be... bad. You may even beg me to be... bad to you. Stacey, if you please."

Stacy pushed the key on the laptop sitting on the table beside Doogan's chair. The first of the two songs ready for play started.

The sound of a country ballad sung by a husky male voice filled the living room...

Bad Things -- Jace Everett

** I wanna do bad things with you

When you came in the air went out

And every shadow filled up with doubt

I don't know who you think you are

But before the night is through

I wanna do bad things with you... **

Julie's inner soul was stirred with the words of the song. She felt excited, anxious, and nervous. That song certainly did set the mood for naughty things. A shiver went down her spine.

"Julie. Here's a song you may be better able to relate to. Stacy, please," he said.

An up-beat pop song started...

Breathless -- Corrs

** I cannot lie from you I cannot hide

I'm losing the will to try

Can't hide it

(Can't hide it)

Can't fight it

(Can't fight it)

So

Go on, go on, come on leave me breathless

Tempt me, tease me until I can't deny this

Loving feeling, make me long for your kiss

Go on, go on yeah, come on, yeah... **

Julie curled her toes, feeling the rug under her feet. She could feel the excitement almost tingling through her body. She knew that if she wasn't holding onto the handles of the crutches, her fingers would be trembling. She wasn't sure she'd be able to take much teasing, no matter what it was. And they'd barely started.

"Julie. As you know, I've shown you the cuffs and blindfold at the park. You were intrigued and wanted me to put them on you at that time. I didn't. However, tonight, that will happen. You will experience true loving bondage. I will also be talking to you, and with you, to help you enjoy this experience. You will cum tonight. That's c-u-m. You will have orgasms. Remember your safe word is RED. Hopefully, there won't be any reason for you to use it tonight. Stacy is here to keep you safe and help you. Other than being restrained in the cuffs, everything I'm going to do is what one would call normal sensual foreplay and erotic arousal."

He paused again.

This was happening and Julie wasn't sure if she should stay or run away. The candle light was romantic, hinting at wonderful things to come. But there was the shadow of the unknown, making it exciting. Making her nervous. Making her anxious.

"If you don't have any questions, and if you are ready, say yes, and I will begin."

"Doogan...Sir," said Julie, hesitating. "Yes."

"Thank you," he said.

The leather chair made a sound as he moved.

Stacy helped him cautiously step forward, his arms out, hands and fingers reaching for Julie in the blackness of the blindfold.

Julie heard him move up behind her, felt his fingers and hands gently touch her back. Then his hands gently grasped her upper arms to help balance her. His head rested against hers. She felt his body press lightly against her back.

He waited a few seconds, then whispered in her ear, "Remember this afternoon. The excitement and pleasure. The touching and caressing. The words I used when I talked to you. Did that turn you on? Did it make you hot? I'm going to talk to you like that, right now. And I want you to talk to me. Tell me how you're feeling... Cold... Hot... Wet. Yes, I hope you are getting wet down there. Mmm. Moan your pleasure for me."