Bound To Heal Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had almost forgotten about the pleasure spikes coming from her clit. Then those spikes seemed to increase and she moaned. "Mmmm." Ohhh. Now she found it hard to concentrate on sucking and licking Doogan's cock. He was giving her so much pleasure. Ohhh... ohhh... it came from nowhere. Now she was so close to cumming and she knew it was only another second. "Ohhh," she moaned around his cock. Her head dropped back and his cock slipped out of her mouth. "OHHH... DOO... GAN..." Julie gasped and closed her eyes as the intense pleasure of her orgasm exploded both in her mind and her body. Her body shivered with the second wave of pleasure... "OHHH..." The image of Doogan's hard cock covered the inside of her eyelids as another spike of pleasure shot from her clit and rushed through her mind. She barely realised Doogan's finger was still vibrating over her clit. Then the pleasure spikes stopped, but the milder waves of pleasure continued for a few seconds.

Doogan turned around and faced Julie. His cock was right in front of her lips. He moved his hips forward slightly and the tip of his cock touched her lips. "Julie, if those orgasms were really nice, please suck my cock."

Without opening her eyes, Julie felt Doogan's cock touch her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked him into her mouth as she lifted her head. She licked under and around his cock. She loved his cock in her mouth. She felt another little wave of pleasure pulse through her. "Mmm" she moaned around his cock.

"Julie, I want to watch you sucking my cock. Nod if you want me to watch you sucking my cock," said Doogan.

Julie hesitated only a second, then she nodded. She opened her eyes and watched Doogan take off the blindfold. She looked into Doogan's eyes as he looked into her's.

"Good girl Julie. You're sucking my cock so good. Don't stop," said Doogan. He noticed Stacy holding Julie's head to help her. Doogan watched Julie's lips on his cock and her cheeks hallow as she sucked. He closed his eyes, titled his head back slightly and moaned, "Mmmm... good."

Julie heard and watched Doogan enjoying the pleasure as she sucked his cock. It made her feel so good to know she was giving him so much pleasure. She didn't want to stop.

Doogan watched Julie sucking as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. Then he shuffled lower down her body so he was farther from her face.

Julie moaned as his cock slipped from her mouth, "No. Doogan, please let me suck you." She looked into his eyes hoping he would move forward so she could suck him again.

"Shhh," Doogan whispered. "Just watch Julie. Just watch."

Julie looked up at Doogan's face, then down and watched as his hand took hold of his cock. His hand then started to stroke his cock. She looked back into his eyes then back to his cock and his hand. He was masturbating in front of her! She was shocked. Well maybe. But she sure was surprised. And she was embarrassed, yet she couldn't look away. She was fascinated. She watched his hand, and the head of his cock appear and disappear as his hand moved up and down the length of his cock. It was amazing. She was transfixed.

Stacy also watched Doogan's hand and cock. She was so turned on. She had been so close to his cock when holding Julie's head as Julie sucked him. She could have easily leaned forward and licked the side of his cock as Julie sucked the head of his cock. Now she wanted to either suck the tip of his cock while he stroked or just stroke him to orgasm.

Doogan noticed both girls were watching his hand and cock as he masturbated. Stacy had seen him once before as he teased her that first night. But this was Julie's first time to watch him and he hoped this teased her too... on her first night.

Soon he was getting close. "Julie, I'm going to cum on your breasts. Watch and enjoy." He took a breath, sighed and moaned, titling his head back slightly. "Here... I... cum..." he whispered.

Julie was transfixed on his cock. Then a spurt of creamy white cum shot from Doogan's cock and splashed on her left breast. Before she could say "Ohhh," another spurt of cum erupted from his cock and splashed on her right breast. More spurts splashed across her breasts. She was amazed. She watched Doogan continue to stroke his cock slowly. Some cum oozed from the tip of his cock. He wiped it off with a finger and brought it to her mouth.

"Julie, suck my cum off my finger," said Doogan.

Julie opened her mouth, his finger slid in, and she sucked the cum off. It tasted different.

"Stacy, the spoon please," said Doogan.

Julie watched as Stacy handed Doogan a spoon. Doogan used the spoon to scoop up some cum off her breast. Doogan held the spoon in front of Julie.

"Julie, when I cum, I may cum in your mouth, on your face or on your body. It is your responsibility to get all of my cum in your mouth. Use your mouth, fingers or even a spoon. Do you understand what you are to do when I cum?"

Julie looked at the spoon and the cum in it. "Yes Sir."

You must hold my cum in your mouth. Do not swallow it until I tell you to swallow it. Do you understand?" said Doogan.

"Yes Sir," said Julie, glancing at Doogan, then looking back at the spoon.

"Open your mouth and hold my cum in your mouth," said Doogan.

Julie watched the spoon move toward her face. She opened her mouth and felt the spoon slide in. She closed her mouth and took the cum off the spoon, then moaned and nodded slightly. She felt Doogan slowly pull the spoon out of her mouth. She watched as Doogan scooped up more cum from her breast and moved the spoon toward her mouth. Again and again she took Doogan's cum off the spoon and held it in her mouth.

Doogan scooped up the last bit of cum and then dripped some on first one of her nipples, then the other.

Julie watched Doogan caress her nipples with his finger. He spread the cum over her nipples making them slippery-wet. She felt pleasure from her nipples as he did this.

"Does this feel nice?" asked Doogan.

Julie nodded, not wanting to spill any of Doogan's cum by speaking. She looked at Doogan, then down at his finger caressing her nipple.

Doogan then leaned over and kissed Julie. "Ok. Open your mouth and show me the cum."

Julie titled her head back and opened her mouth.

Doogan looked in her mouth. "Good. You can swallow my cum now, but you must show me you swallowed all of it.

Julie swallowed Doogan's cum, then opened her mouth.

Doogan looked in her mouth. "Good girl. Now, did you like watching me stroke my cock and cumming on your breasts?" he asked softly.

She looked into his eyes, "Yes Sir."

"From now on, one of your tasks will also be to stroke my cock when I ask," said Doogan. Do you understand?"

Again, Julie said, "Yes Sir", then glanced at his cock.

Doogan sat up and shuffled forward, holding his cock straight up. Now his cock was close to Julie's mouth. "Julie another thing you must remember. Whenever I cum, it is your responsibility to clean cum off my cock. My cock must be clean. You will use your mouth and tongue. Do you understand?"

Julie was looking at his cock just two inches from her mouth. She looked up at Doogan, "Yes Sir."

Doogan lowered his cock to Julie's mouth. "Clean my cock."

Julie opened her mouth and sucked him in, sucking and licking the head. She felt a slipperiness when she started, but now all she could feel was warm clean flesh.

"Don't forget the shaft of my cock," said Doogan.

Julie let his cock slip out of her mouth and she licked up and down the shaft. She didn't feel any slipperiness. Finally she stopped. :

"Good girl Julie. You did a good job for your first time. Thank you," said Doogan as he caressed her hair with his hand.

Stacy moved close to Julie's head and whispered, "You must never forget to thank Doogan for giving you his cum.

Julie glanced at Stacy and whispered, "Thank you." She then looked at Doogan and in a normal voice said, "Thank you for your cum Sir."

"My pleasure Julie. Now, Stacy is going to untie you and I want you to do me a little favour," said Doogan as he kneeled off Julie and sat beside her. He leaned over and kissed Julie gently for a long time.

Julie enjoyed his kiss and passionately kissed him back. As her cuffs were untied, she hugged Doogan with first one, then two arms. She broke their kiss saying softly, "Thank Doogan... Sir. I don't know how I'm ever going to be able to thank you." She kissed him again passionately.

Doogan slowly pulled away from Julie and their lips parted. "Julie. I'd like you to do something special, both for yourself and for me in a couple minutes. I'm going to lift the end of the ottoman and turn it to face the mirror. Just lay still for a minute. He got up and lifted the ottoman, pulling the one end around so Julie was laying facing the mirror.

Julie watched Doogan in the mirror as he set the end of the ottoman down.

"Julie, I'm going to sit you up so I can sit behind you," said Doogan as he slipped his hands under her arms and helped her sit up. He slipped behind her and sat down with one leg on the ottoman, the other off the one side. "Ok. Lean back against me please," said Doogan.

Julie leaned back and felt his warm stomach and chest against her bare back. She looked at Doogan in the mirror and finally realised she was naked in front of him. "Oh." She covered her pubic area with both her hands.

"Julie, please relax. You've seen me naked, and I've seen Stacy. It's not like I don't know what a woman's body looks like. Julie, you have a very beautiful body. You don't need to hide it from me." He placed his hands on her breasts and started caressing her nipples with his thumbs.

His thumbs felt nice caressing her nipples. She closed her eyes for a second to enjoy the pleasure. "Julie, since you have your hands down there, I'd like you to do me that little favour."

Julie looked at Doogan in the mirror for a second before she realised what he wanted. "Oh Doogan. Please don't ask me to do that." She realised what she said immediately after she said it. "I mean, it's so embarrassing. Please Sir." She could feel the warm flush across her face and upper chest. She turned her head to look at Doogan's face just inches away.

Doogan reached up with one hand and picked up the stainless steel washer tied to her collar. He pulled gently for a second, then let go of it. "Julie. You've already done it in the park. And you know you promised to obey me when you accepted my collar. You know how much pleasure I have given you tonight. All I ask is that you do one little thing for me. I know it sounds difficult, but you watched me do it for you. Did you like seeing me do it for you? I hope so." He paused a moment.

"I know it teases Stacy very much when I stroke my cock in front of here. Why? Because she wants to do it for me. I hope you want to do it for me too. So. Please think a minute. Please," said Doogan as he looked at her upturned face and into her eyes.

Julie felt so ashamed. Both for saying no and for what she was being asked to do.

Stacy knelt down beside Julie and whispered, "Julie. I know it may be difficult for you to do this, but you must have courage. Once you do it for Doogan, you'll wonder why you ever thought of not doing it for him. Do it. Excite him by doing it. And think only of the pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure. Please do it Julie. For yourself, and for Doogan. If you want, I won't watch."

Julie looked at Stacy. "Thank you Stacy." She looked in the mirror and then down at her hands covering her pubic area. She had seen so many things tonight, experienced so much pleasure, Doogan and Stacy were truly here to help her. She owed Doogan so much. She didn't want to disappoint him. I have to do this. But part of her still didn't want to. Do it Julie.

She turned and looked up at Doogan's face. "I'm sorry Doogan. Sir. I didn't mean to say no. It's just that in the park I was dressed and you couldn't see. And, I've rarely done it." There. She said it and she felt really embarrassed now.

Doogan leaned over and kissed Julie. "I know this is difficult. Remember, I said I was rushing you, pushing you too much. I'm sorry Julie. This is the last erotic thing tonight. Then we'll have a shower and I'll take you home. Hopefully, this one thing won't spoil the night and you'll go home happy. What do you say? I say... please."

Julie looked at Doogan, then turned her face away. She couldn't look at him if she was going to do this. She moved one hand slightly out of the way. The fingers of her other hand moved over her clit and gently touched it, but didn't move. You can do it Julie. You know it feels good. Do it. She moved her finger slowly over her clit, feeling the first traces of pleasure. She didn't dare look up at the mirror, only at her fingers. Then she felt pleasure from her nipples as Doogan's thumbs started their caressing.

"Please let me help you Julie," whispered Doogan.

Julie thought of nothing but the pleasure... from her clit and from her nipples. Pleasure... pleasure...

After a minute Doogan whispered. "Julie, just listen and enjoy the pleasure." He waited about 15 seconds. "I know there are many things you've never done. But part of growing up is learning new things. Most girls don't get the chance to learn about the real world of pleasure. While I'm learning this too, this is your chance to enjoy the erotic pleasures I can give you. There are not many difficult things I will ask you to do. I'm sorry if this first thing is difficult for you. I never meant it to be difficult for you. A small challenge maybe, but not difficult. So, I'm glad you are doing this Julie. I know you are going to complete this little challenge wonderfully. And I'm glad to help you. You know what's waiting for you in just a few minutes... wonderful pleasure. Play Julie, play. Enjoy the pleasure." Doogan's thumbs had never stopped caressing her nipples.

Doogan's words helped her. She felt better. She wasn't embarrassed now. The pleasure was nice. And knowing he knew what she was doing, did make it more exciting. She took a peek at the mirror. She could barely see her fingers moving.

"It feels so good to do it, doesn't Julie," whispered Doogan. "The pleasure is really nice, isn't it? It's exciting to do it, even with me knowing, even with me watching. It makes it so much more exciting. You want to do it for me. You want me to watch. I'm glad you want to do it for me. I will rarely ask you to do it for me, because I want to do it for you. Enjoy the pleasure Julie. Think about how you feel creating the pleasure for yourself. If your fingers are not slippery, you need to slip your fingers into your vagina and get them slippery. Do it now Julie. Make your fingers slippery. Your pussy is wet and slippery. Use that to your advantage. Help your fingers create more pleasure. Do it Julie.

Ohmy. His words made her hot. She moved her hand lower and slid her fingers into her vagina. It was warn and slippery. Ohmy... Doogan knew! That excited her. She moved her fingers back to her clit and her fingers moved easier. She thought the pleasure felt better too. How did Doogan know? She was masturbating again. It felt wonderful. And the pleasure from her nipples was good too.

"Good girl Julie. The pleasure is better now. Isn't it? Keep your fingers wet and slippery. Moan every time you slip your fingers into your vagina. I want to know and you want me to know. Don't you? It\s so exciting if I know. Isn't it?

Oh, his words excited her. She was glad he knew she was... playing. A thrill run through her.

"Your fingers and my fingers are giving you pleasure," whispered Doogan. And look in the mirror. You look beautiful... erotic... laying here naked... playing. Think about it Julie. You never thought you'd be doing this... like this with a naked man. It's exciting isn't it?" he whispered.

Ohmy. His words... No she never thought about this, so she never thought this would happen. And yes it was exciting. She looked in the mirror, almost transfixed. That naked girl... was her. And I am doing this with a naked man!

"Maybe my fingers could help you down there. Would you like that Julie?" whispered Doogan... "Your finger on one side of your clit. My finger on the other side... Maybe the pleasure would feel twice as good... Maybe not. Too many fingers in too small a space. And don't forget to tell me when you're about to cum. I always need to know."

Ohmy. The things he said were so exciting. Made her hot. She felt the orgasm coming... Just a little more... "Ohh... Ohh... I'm almost... Doogan... I'm going to... cum... now.

BUZZZZ...

Julie's orgasm exploded through her body and mind. She felt a wonderful overwhelming tingling sensation in her fingers and clit. Her eyes closed. She could think of nothing but the pleasure... pleasure... pleasure...OHMY... She exploded again... Her body jerked uncontrollably with the overwhelming pleasure... She couldn't take it any more... The spikes of pleasure kept shooting through her mind and body. It didn't stop... Pleasure... pleasure... "AHHGG... GAWD..." She stopped touching her clit... but the tingling pleasure continued... Her body was trembling with so much pleasure.

"Ok," whispered Doogan.

Stacy moved the vibrating egg away from Julie's clit.

Julie gasped as the overwhelming tingling suddenly stopped. The buzzing stopped. The spikes of pleasure stopped. But the pulses of pleasure continued. She felt better now with only the pulses... They felt so nice... Soothing pleasure... Soothing pleasure... Mmm...

Doogan cupped Julie's breasts and gently increased his hugging and wiggled his body slightly. He whispered, "I'm glad you enjoyed all that pleasure Julie. It was wonderful. Wasn't it. So wonderful. See how much pleasure you can have... If you listen to me... If you do what I ask... If you obey my commands."

She barely heard his words... But she understood them... Yes... He did know how to give her pleasure... so much pleasure... She would listen to him... She would do what he wanted... Mmm... the pleasure was wonderful...

"How do you feel now Julie?" asked Doogan softly after a couple minutes.

"Mmm..." Julie moaned, as she opened her eyes and looked in the mirror. She was still laying naked in Doogan's arms. "Thank you Doogan. The pleasure was wonderful." She snuggled slightly in his arms... "Mmm." She never thought of covering herself.

"Julie, I'm going to sit you up a bit so I can get off of here, then lay you down to rest," said Doogan, as he lifted her shoulders. Doogan got up and sat on the edge of the ottoman. He watched Julie close her eyes and rest for a minute. It had been a good evening, even if Julie was so anxious, nervous and afraid of the unknown. He'd learned a valuable lesson tonight, one he'd never forget. He looked over at Stacy sitting on the couch. Oh no! He had to do something right away.

"Julie, it's time for you to sit up so we can go have a shower and get the oil off us. I hope you've had a wonderful evening," said Doogan. He helped her sit up.

"Oh yes Sir, it has been truly a wonderful night. Thank you Doogan Sir," said Julie.

He leaned over and whispered to Julie, "But one thing is wrong."

A chill raced down Julie's spine. Oh no! What had she done wrong?

Doogan whispered to Julie, "Stacy needs to cum. She needs to cum very badly. I don't really have to ask you, since you are my submissive, but I want you to understand. Julie, let me help Stacy now. Let me make her cum," said Doogan.

Julie looked at Dooagn for only a second. She suddenly felt so bad for Stacy. She now knew how badly sexual tension could hurt. She didn't want Stacy experiencing that. She turned to look at Stacy, than back to Doogan. "Oh Doogan. Make her cum. Help her now."

"Thank you Julie," said Doogan. He kissed Julie quickly and then moved towards Stacy.