Bound To Me

Story Info
She wants him, he makes it come true...
1.6k words
4.43
11.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick had been waiting for this day for quite a while. He had, a short while back, made a new friend through a website he frequented. He enjoyed the chatting and banter on the site and had met a few people from there in real life. On this occasion the meeting was going to be for more than just a coffee and a chat.

They had been chatting for a few months, she enjoyed his stories, he thought she was stunning... One thing led to another and they decided they should meet up. However this wasn't to be any ordinary meet. She worked at a nearby hotel, a quiet, nice place, a bit out of the way. On this evening there were only a couple of guests in the far side and only a couple of staff in. As she was the supervisor she had arranged for the other staff to look after the guests whilst she got on with some 'paperwork'.

She carefully picked out the room on the downstairs floor, furthest away from everyone else in the hotel and with a fire escape nearby. Opening the door she quickly texted Nick the room number then entered and prepared herself. As Nick entered the room he was confronted with the image of this beautiful woman, kneeling, head bowed waiting for him.

She was quite petite, maybe a few inches over five foot , brown hair with highlights that caught the light coming through the window. She was slim but with nice breasts that filled out the top of the dress she was wearing. It was red and stopped just below her hips, he could see her bare feet and toes just poking out from under the hem at the back as she knelt.

"Hello Tori..." His voice greeted her and he watched as the shiver ran down her spine in anticipation. He closed the door behind him and locked it. Walking around her he placed the small rucksack he had brought on the bedside table. He walked up to her and cupped her chin, lifting her face to inspect her. She met his eyes briefly before looking down again in submission.

"Very good... Take off your dress toy." He commanded her and then sat on the chair in the room watching her as she swiftly complied, pulling the dress quickly up and over her head. He walked round her and set up the camera in the corner of the room, admiring the gorgeous figure and sexy lingerie kneeling in the middle of the room for him. He walked over and traced his fingers over her soft warm skin, feeling her shiver again. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Are you wet slut? Shall we check?"

He crouched down beside her and slid his fingers inside the black lace panties she was wearing. The smooth shaven cunt that his fingers found was a delight and very wet already. She groaned loudly beside his ear as his fingers delved inside her. He teased her slit, finding her clit quickly and rubbing it hard. She shuddered and leant against him as ripples of pleasure shot through her. Nick withdrew his fingers and held them to her lips. She greedily licked and sucked on them, cleaning her juices from his fingers as though her life depended on it.

"Strip for me Tori... I want you naked..." As she quickly complied Nick himself took off the T-shirt, jeans, socks and shoes until he was stood in front of her in just his boxers, hard cock tenting the front of the material by her face. "Take my cock out slut!" He ordered her and watched as her fingers slowly flicked the buttons undone and reached inside to grip his hard shaft. She withdrew it slowly and smiled as she saw the hot throbbing rod, sliding her hand along the length to pull back the skin fully exposing the head.

"You may suck it if you wish slut..." Nick growled to her and then moaned as she dove forwards wrapping her lips around the head, her tongue swirling backwards and forwards, round and round the sensitive length filling her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair on either side of her head and gripping tightly he began to fuck her mouth, shoving more and more of his cock down her throat as she struggled to control her breathing and allow him access. He heard her gagging and felt her drool on his balls as he rammed himself in deep. Grunting he released his first blast of cum deep inside her mouth, watching as she convulsively swallowed trying to keep from choking with a mouth full of cock and cum.

Finally Nick pulled back and allowed her to greedily gasp for air as she knelt their shaking, the shiny hints of his cum still on her lips until she licked them clean. Grabbing a handful of her hair and directing her with growled commands Nick dragged Tori off the floor and onto the bed. He lifted and threw her into the middle of the bed then reached into his back. Pulling out a length of rope he quickly and securely fastened one of her hands to the headboard. Then he moved to sit in the chair, positioning the camera on her, lying there naked and breathing heavily.

"I want you to play with your sexy cunt for me slut. Give me a good show however you are not allowed to cum. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," She whispered still not looking into his eyes as her free hand drifted down over her gorgeous breasts to begin teasing her clit. Nick watched and filmed feeling his cock harden again almost instantly at the sight of the beautiful creature playing with herself for his pleasure. He watched as her body writhed on the bed in front of him, a sheen of sweat covering her skin, her breathing deepening as she spread her cunt lips to finger fuck herself for his greedy eyes.

Suddenly without warning she cried out, an unmistakable orgasm ripped through her and she spasmed, throwing her arm out and crying out as she came...

"I'm sorry Master, so sorry, it just happened..."

Nick didn't say a word, he just stood and walked over, he grabbed her free arm and rolled her over so she was lying face down on the bed.

"Count them slut and next time do as you are told. 10 lashes this time." With that he drew out of his bag a flogged and without warning he brought it cracking down across her ass. She almost squealed in pain but just managed to turn it into a gasping 'one'.

Methodically and slowly Nick administered the punishment to her, delighted at the redness of her ass and the soft panting sobs with every stroke and her almost whispered counting by the end. His cock was rock hard now and he withdrew a small pot of cream from the bag and soothed it straight over her punished ass. Whispering in her ear that next time she would have to try harder to obey him.

He rolled her onto her back and lifted her legs onto his shoulders as knelt between them. He lent down and ran his tongue the length of her slit, tasting his slave for the first time then kneeling up he ran the length of his cock up the outside of her pussy making her shiver. Her eyes were still downcast but for this he wanted the eye contact. "Look at me slut and do not look away..."

He lined up his hard cock at the entrance to Tori's tight hole and looking deep into her eyes he began to push forwards, slowly splitting her open and forcing his way inside. He heard her gasp, saw her eyes widen as his thick member spread her open. She was young and tight and felt like a silk vice around his hard cock. His eyes never left hers as he ground himself deeper inside her, listening to her whimpers as he ever so slowly filled her for the first time. He was finally fully inserted when she looked up at him and begged, begged to be allowed to cum... Already... Nick grinned and gave permission then gasped himself as he felt her climax and tighten around his cock.

He gripped her ankles and pushed them forwards until they were nearly up by her own ears then pulled his cock out swiftly before ramming it deep inside her. He began fucking her, his eyes on hers the whole time, the desperation, submission, need that filled her eyes urged him on. He had no mercy and no time for her needs during this, he simply had to own her, possess her, fuck her and make her his. He hammered his cock in and out of her, over and over again. Her cries and whimpers were music to his ears as he pounded her down into the bed. She came again and again, unable even to ask permission because thought and words had escaped her.

Finally Nick could last no longer. With an almost inhuman growl he rammed his cock deep inside her, eliciting another long wavering cry from those soft lips as he emptied his load as far inside her tight pussy as he possibly could. Jerking his cock inside her with a need to fuck his cum up inside her as far as it would go.

He pulled out, his shaft slick with their juices and knelt by her head. Gripping a handful of her hair he raised her head to his cock, her glazed eyes barely recognising anything she still opened her mouth to suck and lick his shaft, cleaning her Master's cock until Nick flopped down on the bed beside her kissing her forehead softly...

The night had started...