Bound to My Mate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,670 Followers

I groaned as the tip started to enter me, the man was still large and it had only been several hours since our last time. Keeping his place he leaned down and nipped at my neck, licking the bite mark he had made earlier.

The bite was like a new erogenous zone, sending small bolts of sensation zinging through my pussy. I tilted my hips angling to get more of him. He obliged and was soon seated fully still licking and nipping the bite mark.

Running my hands down his back they came to rest on his sculpted ass. Every time he ground into me I felt electric shocks moving up my spine and moaned almost continuously.

Increasing his pace Joel placed his weight over me and grabbed my hips with both hands. Tilting my pelvis and dropping my legs farther apart I wondered what a whore I must look like being taking so roughly on the floor.

"My whore," he whispered in my ear grinding his pelvis into mine. "Say it, tell me you are mine."

"No," I said being stubborn, but still trying to move my hips in time with his voracious thrusts. I didn't belong to anyone, what an antiquated idea.

Keeping a hand securely on my hip the other moved to the back of my neck and my head was roughly moved to the side. His human teeth were less sharp, but the sensation was the same and I cried out as he drove into his bite mark. It made my pussy feel like it was on fire.

"Tell me now," he whispered suddenly still inside me, "or I stop."

With that he drove his teeth into his bite. I tried to wiggle under him. I just wanted to stop the burning ache in my pelvis, but he was too heavy and too strong.

"Yes, I am yours, just please," I begged him.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he commanded starting to move again.

His pace was frenzied and I hung onto his back, raking my nails across the flexing muscles. I was completely out of control, whimpering and mewling strange sounds into his shoulder. He didn't stop biting his mark until he felt me clenching around him and then I felt him grow impossibly large inside me as he howled his own release.

As we lay panting on the floor I was glad Nate didn't decide to come in to check on us again. All too soon Joel was slipping out of me and pulling me to my feet.

"Come and get ready, I want to take you downstairs to dinner and then I'm sure the witches will be here to check on you," he said.

There was significantly less excess between my legs this time and I was informed that had to do with whether the wolf or the man finished. He said it like that was the most obvious thing in the world.

"What exactly to do you plan to have me wear?" I asked watching him saunter naked into his closet. I felt a weird pride when I saw angry red nail marks running down his back.

"Your clothes would be my second choice," he laughed at me, "but nothing is an option."

"Okay and where would I get 'my' clothes?".

Looking slightly embarrassed he opened the door next to the closet he was in.

"You were wrong, by the way, I did check you closet, but just for sizes," he said gesturing me inside.

Walking into the little room, I was floored. It was stocked floor to ceiling with everything a girl could need shirts, pants, dresses, skirts, shoes, even lingerie and underclothes.

"Why were clothes brought to me last night?" I turned and asked him.

"I thought you might get nervous if you saw this last night and I wanted to be the one to show it to you," he answered sheepishly pulling a delicate silver top and filmy black skirt off their hangers and handing them to me.

"It's wonderful," I said taking the proffered clothes, "nobody's ever bought me anything like this."

"You are welcome," he called happily moving back to his own closet obviously very satisfied with himself.

I felt a little nervous walking out of Joel's rooms for the first time. We were greeted by three men outside the door, none of whom I recognized. They all bowed their heads to my companion and two held the post, the third trailed behind us on the stairs.

After my rush indoctrination into pack mechanics this afternoon I wondered if my need for escorts would make me look too weak in the eyes of the pack.

"It doesn't really matter what they think about that right now, love," he said squeezing my hand as we walked down the wide staircase.

This whole one sided mental conversation thing really sucked. I was almost ready to be changed into a wolf just so I could occasionally get into his head.

I recognized the large lobby with its ornate marble floors we had come into the day before and again I heard voices but no one was there. Walking through a set of open double doors the voices stopped abruptly. I had been told the pack numbered in the hundreds, but to see it for myself was a different thing.

The room looked like the large banquet halls I frequently went to meeting at. Sitting around the round tables were countless numbers of people. Men, women, and the small scattering of children all stopped what they were doing and turned to stare at me. I held onto my best smile and looked around trying to think of anything to calm me down. I saw Katrina in the crowd waving madly at me, so I tried to focus on her.

"Pack members of the Latro pack, I present to you my mate, Elizabeth," Joel stated with flourish.

A cheer rose up from those assembled and I heard a significant amount of howling.

"As you know there have already been attempts on her life," he continued. "She is strong and brave and has survived these evil deeds."

I wanted to raise an eyebrow at him and discuss his definition of strong and brave versus lucky. I kept my face a smile though, wishing I could just sink into the floor.

"Until the ones responsible have been caught and brought to justice, she will not be free to mingle freely with you," he persisted despite obvious grumbling in the crowd.

"I would advise caution for all of you, caution for family. Please continue to be at your highest guard and do not hesitate to report strange activity to our security chief or his officers," he motioned to Nate who stood up as did several other men.

"Tonight we celebrate and enjoy good food and family!" he finished with flourish.

We moved slowly to a table in the middle of the wall at the other end of the hall, those we passed all bowed their heads. Turning my head I noticed that after we had gone by most of them raised their noses and scented the air. Realizing everyone we walked past knew what Joel and I had just done upstairs was really embarrassing. I was blushing deeply by the time we reached our table.

The conversation at our table was pleasant. Nate was there with Shawna as were several other couples. Joel spoke quietly in my ear and reassured me throughout the meal.

Looking up during the dinner I saw a familiar face and gasped. Lucas was sitting 3 tables away devouring everything on his plate. His table was particularly full of people and they all seemed really happy. Lucas himself was shaved and wearing a matching outfit. I tugged at Joel's arm and looked in that direction, hoping he would get the mental question.

"He's doing much better," he answered me. "His friends and remaining family haven't left his side and the effect has been remarkable. I left his care to them and haven't interfered. I hope his good behavior continues."

As I stared, marveling at the much the giant had changed, one of the women at his table looked up and saw me. She smiled at me and bowed her head. The rest of the table saw what she was doing and did the same. Lucas watched them all and then noticed me. I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Elizabeth," he called out waving a massive hand in the air, "thank you," he finished and bowed his head.

Joel nudged my elbow and whispered under his breath, "Say you're welcome."

I repeated and everything seemed to stand still. Joel made a show of picking up his fork and started eating. I followed his lead and the rest of the dining room resumed normal activity after that.

The rest of the meal passed without incident and I found myself whisked back to Joel's quarters. Already waiting for us were two elderly black women sitting in front of the fire. Images of what we had just done there danced in my mind.

"Alpha Latro, a pleasure as always," said the woman closest to us as she raised herself out of her chair stiffly.

"You have your problems back, then," said the second woman staying seated. "Never stay gone for long do they?"

Joel walked over and took both women's hands in greeting bowing slightly to them. "As always, we appreciate your input ladies."

"Althea, Davonna this is my mate Elizabeth," he continued. "She is the one that was poisoned with the same oil elixir that was used last time."

"We know this one, Alpha Latro," laughed Althea. "My granddaughter begged me to stop you from taking her," she said. "Poor girl feared you would harm the good doctor."

Joel turned to look quizzically at me. I didn't know how to explain my conversation in the clinic.

"Some of the girls knew what you were, they warned me," I said.

I felt bad for ever thinking anything bad about these women. They deftly examined me in ways I recognized, as well as, ways I didn't. They were thorough, though. At the end I was declared healthy and not affected by the poison.

"Can you tell who made it?" Joel asked handing them the pink container.

"Seems so familiar," said Althea.

"Seems like we should know who this is," mused Davonna sniffing the bottle.

In the end they couldn't place the familiarity, but promised to continue the search after they left. The ladies walked with Joel through the bathroom and through his other rooms. Then they walked back through the rooms mumbling strange words I didn't understand. Davonna handed Joel a box full of glass vials and I saw him pay them a large amount of cash.

"You take one vial a day, child," Davonna commanded. "It will protect you against spells and hexes. You understand?" she finished eyeing me pointedly.

I nodded my understanding and looked at Joel who was playing with one of the small amber vials. He looked at me and smiled in a satisfied way.

I stayed in the rooms as he walked the ladies downstairs. I walked into the bathroom hesitantly. During dinner the area had been cleaned completely. No sweet smell from the soap remained and the bottle had been taken by the witches. I shivered and wrapped my arms around myself. Larger arms came around me as I was pulled back into Joel.

"You move like a ghost," I said to him.

"No, I move like a wolf. Let me change you and I won't be able to sneak up so easy," he teased.

I shrugged noncommittally into his arms and felt like I should be able to give him the answer he wanted.

"It's a big change," he whispered, "I won't rush you."

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,670 Followers
12