Bound to My Mate Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,658 Followers

"Enough, Eric change back now and accept your punishment. You have endangered my mate and disrupted this meeting," he said continuing to stand between me and the large grey wolf man.

"I challenge you, Alpha Latro, for the right to lead this pack! You have become too soft!" the creature snarled out.

Joel sighed like a parent tired of punishing a naughty child and said, "Your challenge will be answered in the clearing Eric."

The rest of the room lit up like someone had just told them it was a birthday party. Joel glanced back at me then looked at Nate and Will.

"Protect her," he ordered and strode out of the room following the throng.

I realized I was being left behind and didn't like that idea.

"Wait!" I called after him trying to get past my guard.

Joel turned slightly and I thought better about my phrasing. "Please, don't lock me upstairs again. What's going on? Let me come with you!"

"Love," he sighed, "challenges are brutal ugly things. I may have to kill Erik before he submits to me again. You don't need to see this."

"Will there be other women there?" I asked genuinely confused.

"Every pack member not on guard duty will be there," he answered me.

"You said I'd be part of the pack in two days, shouldn't I be there then?" I pleaded.

Joel considered me for a moment then ran his hand through his hair. "If you ignore so much as one directive from Will or Nate, I will quite literally chain you to our bed. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal."

My house arrest was temporarily lifted as we walked out the large double doors leading to a spacious patio at the back of the den. Joel had gone on ahead and I was left with my two bodyguards. Katrina soon found me and was bouncing along happily holding my hand.

"Do you want me to take off the shackle?" she whispered gaining her angry stares from my left and right.

"No, he already warned me not to do that," I whispered back squeezing her hand.

"Did he tell you what to expect in this contest?" Shawna asked coming up on my other side.

"Violent and possibly ending in death," I answered her.

"And afterward..." she probed.

I shrugged my shoulders as Katrina gasped, "Oh she should definitely know how to handle the Alpha when he wins!"

Shawna nodded and continued, "When Alpha Latro finishes with Eric the pack will bow down before him, and those that shifted to wolf form may show their bellies. He will approach you and the pack will expect you to submit to him also."

We were walking towards the woods now and the temperature dropped. I remembered again how not suited to the cold I was. I snuggled closer to Katrina as I asked Shawna, "Submit how?"

"Well, I know you humans are personal about this, but usually it's sexual. It doesn't have to be complicated if you offered yourself to him on your knees that would be okay and very simple," she said matter of factly.

"Less simple," I squeaked suddenly unsure how I would ever make it through the changing ritual.

"Stop scaring her," a familiar voice sighed from in front of us. "Love, you don't have to do anything," Joel said stepping from behind a large tree.

Katrina moved away from me as did Shawna.

"I want to do what I'm supposed to do, Joel. I'll get used to it, just give me a minute," I huffed, "and aren't you supposed to be getting ready for a fight."

"Fighting I can handle, you are making me insane," he said pulling me to his chest with one arm.

I felt his dress jacket moving around my shoulders and enclosing me in his scent. It was heavenly and warm.

We walked the rest of the way to the clearing in silence. In the middle of thick forest the area opened up suddenly to about the length of a football field both ways. In the middle was a circle of stone pillars spaced about 10 feet apart. Inside the pillars was an open space with flat stones interspaced in the short grass. The stone circle was set a little lower than the rest of the land and made me feel like we were in an ancient Roman amphitheater. Eric, in wolf man form, was already pacing inside the circle of stones.

Joel stripped off the rest of his clothes as silence fell across the clearing. Will and Nate pushed me up to the edge of the stone circle then stood loosely on either side of me. I was glad when Katrina and Shawna showed back up at my sides.

There was no signal to start the fight, it just started.

Eric rushed Joel while he was still in human form. Narrowly avoiding claws, Joel threw the wolf man to the ground and circled around shifting as he did. Erik got up and came back at Joel using a little more stealth this time. Erik managed to cut Joel's arm with a clawed hand and I had to put my hands over my mouth to keep from crying out too loudly.

The arm hung limply at his side and I was horrified. I'd never seen Joel injured in a fight. Sensing an easy victory Eric lunged at Joel's weakened right side and was stopped short as the right arm came up to catch him by the throat and hurl him across the arena. Eric hit one of the columns headfirst with a dull thud and slid to ground on his chest.

With surprising grace for his injury Eric got back up and shifted to his full wolf form just as Joel did the same.

The battle that raged after that was fierce and I had to fight to keep my eyes open. Joel tore into Eric repeatedly, but Eric continued to attack. The growling and snapping was loud and I wanted to cover my ears. Eric's blood was splattered across the stones in the circle and gave them a surreal look. At some point in the fight Eric's lip and shoulder had been torn. Large chunks of flesh hung strangely off his body and his fur was matted with blood.

Suddenly, Joel had Eric's neck between his teeth and the clearing was deadly silent. I saw Eric start to struggle and blood dripped from between Joel's massive jaws. They stood like that for what seemed like an eternity.

Without warning the Eric wolf went limp as he bared his throat to Joel. Joel released his hold and Eric rolled onto his back baring his belly. Joel sniffed the male's belly then turned and sauntered toward me.

All around me I felt the pack falling to their knees in front of their leader. I was honestly too stunned to move. I watched as the wolf shifted the wolf man and then to the man.

He was covered in smears of Eric's blood, but by my estimation looked fine. The gash on his arm was only a scratch and he had a smile on his face. What really caught my eye was his straining erection that jutted proudly from between his thighs.

'Who gets a sexual thrill at a time like this?' I thought.

"A wolf does," he answered drawing closer.

He looked a little unsure as he came to stand directly in front of me. I took a deep breath and tried to do the right thing. Slipping off my warm jacket, I kneeled down and kissed his feet, his legs, his thighs, until I reached his jutting hardness and I kissed that too. I licked and sucked his erection with abandon, hoping like hell that was what the pack wanted.

"Exactly," he whispered pulling me to stand with him.

He took my lips in fierce kiss as the pack howled it's appreciation around us.

The rest of the day was a little chaotic. Joel had a difficult time getting everyone back to work. Katrina told me it was because the fight days are usually like holidays for the pack. Joel had 'stopped the celebration' too early for most of the pack's taste. They wanted to run and fuck to celebrate their leader's strength, neither of which was being allowed. With Ryana and two of the renegades still on the loose, as well as, the changing ceremony the next day; there was too much to do.

I was blissfully not chained back in the rooms after the fight and was left with Joel while he called the witches. He had them on speaker phone in the conference room but had given strict instructions to everyone there that only he would be speaking. The small collection of Betas he had in the conference room were obviously high ranking. Katrina told me most of them were pack Council.

"Althea, this is Joel Latro, I was told you had called," he said calmly with his hands folded in front of him.

"Alpha Latro, you were slow in getting back to me. I assume everything is all right," the old woman cackled.

"All is well with the pack Althea, what can I do for you?" he asked.

"Davonna and I had hoped to come and speak with you directly, but I'm sure that won't be possible now. I'm sure you've realized what has been done," she sighed heavily on the phone.

"I would ask Althea, how long have you been aware of it?" Joel asked eyes starting to shimmer. I reached out tentatively and stroked the arm closest to me. The gold slowly receded and Joel gave me a small smile.

"We had several young ladies from that clinic your young mate works at come to us. They had had a party and all passed out at the same time. They woke up and my Ryana and your mate were gone. We tested all of them, tested the food and drink at the party," she paused for few seconds, "we found the spell in Ryana's punch. We didn't know that she was cooking spells, didn't know she was reading our books. The spell she used was dangerous. It could have easily killed and not just put to sleep."

"My mate was not injured with the spell, Althea. Were any of the humans injured?" he asked reaching out to take my hand.

"None permanently," she answered, "your mate is safe then? We were under the impression she had been taken."

"She is well Althea and here with me," he repeated.

"Allow her to speak with me then, Alpha Latro. Let me hear her voice," Althea all but commanded.

I waited obediently for Joel to give me a sign about what to do; he nodded his head and motioned to the speaker.

"Althea," I said, "this is Elizabeth, thank you for your concern."

The woman on the other end of the phone breathed a sigh of relief audibly. "My granddaughter had a spell Alpha Latro, which would have changed your perception. I feared she had used it."

"I would know Ryana's voice anywhere. The spell would not have fooled me," she paused then continued in a pleading voice.

"I must promise you Alpha Latro, this problem was limited only to my granddaughter. The rest of us had no knowledge of what she was doing. There is great fear now. Many witches have fled the area. They believe the wolves will seek vengeance for Ryana's actions."

"What exactly," Joel asked, "were your granddaughter's intentions, Althea? Can you tell me that much?"

I looked quizzically at Joel and he motioned for me to be quiet. I settled back in my chair and listened quietly.

"I'm sorry Alpha Latro, I don't know. She never spoke ill of your mate before. In fact, only had good things to say about the new doctor she worked with. I must imagine her sudden blood lust for the girl has more to do with you, but I don't know what it is," the old woman trailed off as though looking for an answer.

"Thank you, Althea, for your honesty," Joel said, "I have no wish to harm you or yours if they were not involved. Ryana, has a large debt to pay the pack. I will not stop until I find her and I will not take kindly to those that would shield her from me. She is dangerous Althea and must pay for her crimes."

"I understand Alpha Latro," the old woman sighed, "I will pass your warning on to the others. I must beg you; I am family to this wayward child, when you find her make the punishment quick. I know I cannot ask you for her life, but I will ask, as a friend, that her death be swift."

"You have my word, Althea, my punishment will be meted out quickly," Joel answered her.

I saw several eyes around the room light gold at the last promise, but no one said a word. I knew what they were feeling. I could understand Joel's position. Althea, assuming she was telling the truth, had been a loyal friend and she was an old woman. It was a kind thing to her not to torture Ryana to death.

"Good-bye, Alpha Latro, perhaps we will see each other again one day," Althea said sounding defeated.

The line clicked as Althea hung the phone up and Joel leaned forward hitting the button on the speaker box, closing the line.

"Thoughts?" Joel asked, opening the floor to questions.

Talk quickly turned to Ryana and the hunt for her. The wolves were excellent hunters and were using their considerable skill in an organized fashion to find her. If she was inside the forest, she would be found. If she made any use of a traceable object like a car or credit card, she would be found. The wolves had members situated in key points to intercept her at any turn. Magic or no, it didn't sound like she would stay hidden for long.

One point related to Ryana that the wolves came back to continuously was the attempted poisoning. Magic was involved, so they knew it was part of the same plot. However, the wolves involved in my abduction had not ever been in the Alpha's quarters. Ryana had never been in the den, as far as anyone knew.

Joel had asked for a list of names of who had been in his suites. That was a joke. Nate had compiled it, but it was almost useless. Most of the pack had wanted to help the Alpha prepare for his new mate. My sizes, likes, and dislikes were all made public knowledge. At the time, not bringing the Alpha a gift for his mate had been considered tasteless and odd. The week before I arrived the Alpha's suites were awash with his pack going in and out.

Even stranger, I had told them where I had found the bottle. It was hidden behind several other containers at the back of the far cupboard. I had really had to look for it. The wolves knew there was something they were missing. They had failed to determine who was involved in that part of the plot. It bothered them all immensely.

Eventually the discussion turned back to the more recent hunt for Ryana and the two renegades. The fact that it was still active made it much more happy conversation. They enjoyed the strategy of it and the talk lasted, in my opinion, forever.

As the discussion finally ended Joel stood and went to talk with two older gentlemen on the other side of the room. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat quietly and sipped on a glass of water. Frankly, I was just glad to be in the middle of the mix and not tied up in our rooms.

I almost jumped when I noticed a man kneeling silently on my left. "Madam," he whispered, "are you doing okay?" I recognized him as part of my daily guard, Robert, the medical assistant. His face had the same look as Will's, although more healed since it had been a day.

"Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking. I apologize for the punishment Alpha Latro delivered. Please tell the others -"

He cut me off chuckling. "You are human, I have spent a lot of time with humans. You don't understand. We all made the same mistake you made, we let our guard down and drank the punch. We all passed out while our Alpha's mate was kidnapped. He had every right to kill us. You saved us Madam. Is it too bad? What do you need?"

"I am well, I don't need anything."

He eyed the anklet I still wore and kissed my hand. "You are stronger than we knew. If you need anything ..." He was cut short as a shadow fell across us. Joel looked darkly down at the man.

"What business do you have with my mate, Robert?" he asked evenly.

"A grateful wolf only wanted to thank this benevolent lady. I am done Alpha Latro," he bowed low to Joel and waited.

"If you are done then be on your way," Joel answered him.

The wolf spared one more glance at my ankle, bowed to me, and was gone. Joel offered me a hand and I walked with him out into the hallway. I couldn't figure out what Robert had seemed so worried about.

"You would not be so accepting of your punishment if you were a wolf, love," Joel answered my thoughts. "If you think you detest being told where to stay imagine how you would think of it if you were used to running wild through miles of wood."

"I'd be miserable," I answered him. Stupid me had to keep talking. "It's really not that bad though."

Joel raised an eyebrow at my comment and chuckled. "My pack feels you are beyond brave for accepting such a dire punishment so gracefully. To the last wolf they fear I would have put your entire guard on a chain before slowly killing them had you not been found. They would far prefer to feel my claws quickly."

"I'd rather not feel your claws at all," I said shuddering slightly.

"You never will, love. Although I'm disappointed you feel your punishment isn't harsh enough. I'll have to think more on that," he said mischievously.

"What about Will?" I asked suddenly curious. "Isn't his father an Alpha, too? Isn't he angry you hurt Will?"

"Will was given over to my care for a period of time. How I choose to discipline him, to a point, is acceptable to his father. As for Will, he actually seemed to appreciate being treated as he was. Evidently he feels his life as an Alpha's only son has been too easy. You have been a difficult charge, but he has enjoyed the challenge."

Our conversation the rest of the way to the dining hall was pleasant. What he said about the pack and my chain gave me a new appreciation for why the wolves were staring at it. Everything here was so different from what I was used to.

Walking back to our apartments after dinner later that evening I yawned.

"Tired, love?" Joel asked me squeezing my hand.

"It was a long day," I answered him thinking of how good it would feel to curl up in bed.

"Hmm I'm afraid I can't let you do that, love. We still have much that needs discussing," he answered me grinning.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked genuinely surprised. We'd been talking on and off all day long.

"You, my stubborn love, are still being punished. Apparently, the 'jewelry' I left on your ankle is not enough to remind you," he said continuing to smile.

"Speaking of my 'jewelry' how long have you had a shackle under your bed?" I asked him. The question had been plaguing my mind, was this normal for the pack to tie women up? What kind of life had I gotten myself into?

"No, it's not normal," he answered the unspoken question first, "I had it placed when we went to find you yesterday. You nearly caused me a heart attack, love. I had to believe I would get you back; planning your punishment calmed me some. You chose the method yourself. You seemed to dislike the idea of being told to stay anywhere, so it seemed a fitting penalty."

"Then I'm being punished, my beloved Alpha," I said grinning, "what more could you possibly want to do with me?"

The calm walk back to our rooms turned into a mad dash with me deposited and squealing over Joel's shoulder.

"I seem to remember," said Joel dumping me in the middle of our bed, "a promise about you backside."

"Do you want to spank me?" I asked coyly pulling my skirt up to reveal my naked ass as I leaned on hands and knees. He had a predatory look on his face as he removed his shirt and moved to kneel on the bed beside me. I was distracted by the way his pants were slung low over his hips. The man looked delicious.

I felt his hand come sharply down on my ass and was jerked out of my reverie. I'd never been spanked before. Grabbing me around the waist with one arm his hand continued to punish my bare bottom for all he was worth. I fumbled around on the bed trying to escape his hand, but it was no use. I was out matched.

Soon I found myself with little tears leaking out of my eyes as I begged him to stop. My ass felt hot and it stung everywhere. I was horrifically embarrassed because I was also soaking wet. No matter what he did it turned me on.

Joel was almost panting with the exertion when he finally decided I had had enough. Moving his grip to my hips I felt him come to stand behind me while I continued to kneel on the bed. Burying my face in the soft duvet, I was gasping for air. I squirmed around genuinely hoping he didn't notice my arousal.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,658 Followers