Bound to My Mate Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers

Lightening fast Ryana's guards released her and stepped away. They joined a number of men that surrounded her in a loose circle. Joel stalked through them and toward the screaming woman.

Unconsciously I followed Joel until I stood beside the guards. They focused on Ryana, but seemed a little surprised to see me there. I gasped when I saw Ryana reach into her shirt. I knew what she was going for.

The women at the clinic frequently joked about Ryana's second purse, her bra. 'Why the hell hadn't the pack searched her?' I wondered.

Before I could say anything out loud, she had pulled something from her little hiding place. Joel didn't know what she was doing and started toward her. There was no time to warn him and I wasn't really sure the wolf would listen if I told him to stop. I was still concerned she might have a spell that would hurt him.

The curse words flew from my lips as the knife flew from my hands. I'd always had decent aim and that hadn't changed. The knife struck Ryana in the stomach and she doubled over dropping the vial. As it shattered on the ground, I took off toward her.

Swinging my fist with assurance I struck Ryana in the chin. As she reeled back, I grabbed my knife and followed Joel's advice. The knife nearly severed her head from her body. The pack roared its approval.

Panting, I stood watching her lifeless body. It was done and I had done it. I felt a strange pride in knowing I had killed her. I also felt fury that Joel hadn't been more careful.

It was my turn to have fire in my eyes as I turned to face Joel who was so close he was breathing down my neck.

"Why the hell didn't you have her searched?" I asked menacingly turning to face him.

"That spell," he said wrinkling his nose, "would not have worked on me."

"That's not something you should assume. You didn't know that until you smelled it. She should have been searched. You had no idea what was in that vial. It could have killed you," I continued to rage.

He was grinning as he wiped a little blood off of my face. "So you thought it would be wiser to rush in yourself?" he asked.

"I was worried about you; besides the bottle had dropped by the time I got to her," I said still seething mad. "Why can't you admit the danger they present. It is so frustrating. You just keep ignoring all the warning signs..."

Joel's booming laughter cut me off entirely. The surrounding guard also seemed to think something was awfully funny. At least they had the decency to try to hide their laughter.

"I have a compromise for you," Joel said finally regaining some control of himself. "I will become more cognizant of the danger presented by the witches if you will make the same promise."

"Fine, I promise to be more careful," I said curtly.

"I promise also," Joel said pulling me to his chest. "You did so well, mate," he whispered into my ear. "I appreciate your loyalty, although your fear is unnecessary. You are protective and the pack will be proud to have you as an Alpha."

The pack was in full party mode. I just watched them with interest. Looking at Joel I saw the excitement in his eyes, also.

Several Betas were talking to Joel about the run the pack wanted to take. Joel seemed to be backing out of it skillfully. Obviously, I could not run with them. I sensed he was feeling disappointed.

"Can you carry me and take a run with your pack, or would that be too odd?" I asked him. He'd carried me once without difficulty.

"Do you want to run and celebrate?" Joel bellowed to the surrounding pack.

As one being the wolves dropped their remaining clothing and shifted into their wolf forms. I looked up to see Joel's giant black wolf in front of me. He paced around me rubbing over my sides for a moment and then dropped to his stomach. I got the unspoken command when he looked back at me. 'Get on,' his eyes said.

I had just enough time to swing my leg over Joel when he started off. It had escaped me before just how quickly he moved through the forest. The pack spread out to run behind him. Trees blurred past us as the pack ran and howled.

Eventually the pack came to a clearing near a large lake. None of them were making a sound. Joel started to change underneath me and I slid off his back and watched him.

"We're going hunting," Joel told me quietly. "If I do well on the hunt, which I always do, I expect a reward when I get back." His smile was devilish.

"Of course, mate, a full reward awaits you," I smiled and rose up on toes to kiss his lips. Based on the reward I'd been asked to give him before, I had a good idea what it might be.

Suddenly he was gone. I watched his tail disappear into the forest around us. A large section of wolves followed him. Part of the pack stayed behind. Several large wolves took up a four point position around me. It looked like I still had a guard.

"Oh this was such a good idea, Elizabeth," Katrina said bouncing between my guard to come over to me. "He hasn't gone on a hunt with us in so long."

"Are you going?" I asked Katrina.

"Oh, no I'll be here once Saul gets back," she said running her fingers through her hair.

Across the clearing I saw men and women setting up what looked like pits for bonfires. The moon was really bright, so it made it easy to see what was going on in the clearing. The light also sprinkled off the water in the lake to my left.

Shawna came toward me, she stopped to stroke the large silver head of one of the surrounding wolves.

"Protect the Alpha's mate well and you'll get a reward, too," I heard her say to the wolf. It must be Nate, I assumed.

Shawna sat down gracefully and I followed her, she and Katrina were both butt naked.

"You know what he's expecting, right?" Shawna asked me.

"Sex," I answered immediately.

"If you are planning to give it to him, I suggest you lose the clothes. He'll just rip them off of you otherwise," she warned.

I stripped down in front of my friends and didn't feel all that uncomfortable. Actually, I had stood out more wearing my clothes. I was a little chilly, so Shawna and Katrina huddled next to me.

"What was it like, killing the witch?" Katrina asked. Her eyes were glowing gold she was so excited.

"A relief," I laughed.

"We should talk about that," Shawna said quietly. "The pack thinks you are so aggressive you couldn't let Alpha Latro kill the witch; you wanted to do it yourself. They think you stepped in and took the Alpha's kill. Most are surprised he let you, he never lets anyone take his kill."

"No, no, no," I said, "it wasn't like that..." I started to say and she cut me off by shaking her head.

"I heard, through my mate, the real reason you did it. The pack will not understand you doubting the Alpha's strength. The Betas that heard you understand you are human, they will not repeat it. The pack needs to think what they do. It would be confusing and disconcerting for them to hear you thought a mere witch could hurt their Alpha," Shawna said as though pleading with me.

Let the pack think what they wanted. "If it makes you feel any better," I grinned at her, "I really did enjoy it."

Shawna relaxed and smiled at me. "It looks like your wolf is already showing," she laughed.

We talked a little about what the rest of the night would bring. Once the hunters got back they would drag their kills back and the Omegas would put it over the fire. As the meat was prepared and cooked the pack would celebrate.

Katrina told me we were deep into pack lands, no humans ever ventured out here. Hence the wolves could light the large fires and be themselves without risking exposure. This was a place the pack came to party.

There were drums set up and once someone started to play the dancing would start. Other wolves would run and explore in the woods. Primarily, though, they came out here to fuck in the wild.

"Let Alpha Latro chase you in the woods," Katrina said, "he'd love that."

I thought about bounding through the forest with Joel hot on my heels. It was an erotic idea and captivated my thoughts. Before I had a chance to answer Katrina a howl cut the air. Everything in the clearing stood still as the hunters returned dragging their kills.

It was hard to miss Joel; he was enormous. He dragged a large dead buck out of the undergrowth and toward me. He stopped beyond my guarded perimeter and growled. The four wolves all backed away with heads lowered. A breeze indicated Shawna and Katrina had also left.

I stood and walked toward him. This was a new experience for me, so I just inspected what he had brought. Suddenly I noticed it was the man watching me and not the wolf.

"Good kill," I complimented him.

He still looked feral as his gaze raked over me. He stepped toward me and my breath caught in my throat. Joel's movements were smooth and calculated. He was still hunting.

"I like Katrina's idea, too," he growled at me. "I'll give you a head start, now run."

My heart beat wildly as I turned and bolted toward the trees. I wove in between the undergrowth looking for a good hiding spot. I could feel the little branches and rocks plucking at the soles of my feet, but I was too excited to pay them much mind.

"You promised me a reward, Elizabeth," I heard him call from behind me. "I'm coming to collect."

I didn't know the area at all, but Joel did. He tracked me in his human form herding me as I ran from his taunting voice. The chase had my body primed. I was panting and excited when I walked out onto the beach of the lake. I turned to get away from the water and Joel was right behind me.

As we stood quietly I heard the padding of feet around us. To either side of us I saw several men stalking their women toward the water. Everyone seemed to be following our lead.

I reached out and touched Joel's chest and stomach. "How do you want your reward, mate?" I asked him seductively.

He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his straining erection, "On your knees," he growled out softly.

As I dropped to my knees I placed kisses down his body. I released my grip on his shaft and licked it. He came behind me and pressed a hand between my shoulder blades until I was on hands and knees before him. I heard the rearranging of bones as the wolf took over.

It was the wolf that took me beside the water. I was slick and the wolf took full advantage, sliding his length home in a powerful thrust. His knot forced itself home as I dropped to my elbows. I moaned his name as he pumped inside of me.

To our left and right everyone was doing just what we were doing. I heard the screaming pleasure from his pack. They were in heaven and so was I.

When I came it was like lightening and I bucked wildly beneath Joel. The wolf's jaws held me still as Joel spilled himself into my body. Dragging Joel's body with mine I collapsed onto the sand.

"I guess we're stuck here for a little while," I panted stroking Joel's arm as it lay across my belly. He warmed my back and I snuggled into him. For the first time since Ryana had popped up the night before I felt completely comfortable.

Against my wishes the image of Joel kissing Ryana popped into my head and I cringed. 'Had he held Ryana like this as they cuddled in our bed?' I wondered ruefully. It had all been an act, of course. The image just raised a level of jealousy in me I'd never felt before.

"Absolutely not," Joel growled into my ear. "The witch slept in our bed as I lay on the floor watching her in my wolf form. I did not cuddle with her," he said fiercely.

"I want the mattress and the pillows removed from our suite. I won't sleep where she did," I whispered still seeing red over the idea of that woman in our bed.

"You have a venomous streak," Joel marveled. "I like it."

I twisted and turned my upper body so I could grab his head and took his lips in a demanding kiss.

"You are mine," I told him simply as he smiled broadly.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers
12