Bound to My Mate Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers

I wanted to be in the forest, so I bolted for the balcony doors. Joel had me pinned to the wall before I made it. My chest was crushed against the wall. Joel held my claws immobile on either side of me. I struggled still wanting to get out the door, but Joel brought his jaws down around the scruff at my neck.

'No, mate,' he ordered, 'we stay inside this morning. If we go out there, someone will find something we should be doing.'

I agreed with him, but still fought back on principal. I tested his bonds and found no give. Joel's control always turned my wolf to a quivering pile, today was no different. I melted against the wall and pressed my buttocks into Joel's straining erection.

The wolf wanted Joel, but she wanted him in the woods. I felt her sink back into my mind, opting to let the humans play if we were going to be inside. I knew there would be satisfaction from this encounter, even if I didn't get everything I wanted.

Joel turned me and held my hands immobile above my head.

"Wrap your legs around my waist," he demanded.

I did as he asked and he slipped into me with a push. Once he released my hands I wrapped my arms around him and held on. Joel's big hands went down to grasp my buttocks. He practically pounded me into the wall.

Leaning over me, Joel put his teeth over his mark. The stimulation made my body twitch and I moaned. When he ground his teeth there I could feel him stimulating me everywhere.

My body clenched around Joel and I screamed my release. Joel followed quickly, letting loose a feral roar of triumph. Sated, Joel walked us back to the bed and lay me down.

"I wanted to stay locked to you," I told him as he crawled onto the bed beside me.

Joel's eyes were gold as he answered, "That was only round one, love."

We spent the morning in our bedroom. I'd say on the bed, but we were on the floor just as often. Joel had evidently been missing me just as I'd been missing him.

I snuggled into Joel's front and pulled a stray pillow under his head many hours later.

"I would love to spend the day with you, like this," I lamented and rose going toward my closet. "However, Sarah deserves a break downstairs. Will you let me know what you find out about the last packs of rogues?"

Joel was in my face a moment later. "I don't wish to be separated from you today. While your dedication to our pack's health is admirable, you are still an Alpha. I want you to accompany me today and take your place beside me. Sarah and Will can handle the infirmary without you."

"Joel," I sighed, "I'm worthless in meetings. I don't have much to contribute. You know I feel better when I'm doing something productive."

"You are my mate. I want you to come with me today," he replied crossing his arms.

Joel had on the Alpha face, but I could feel the slight insecurity coming from him. It was sweet that he thought I could deny his pull.

"We're going to make everyone jealous all day smelling like we do, you know that, right?" I asked playfully.

Joel relaxed his stance and smiled as he gestured toward my closet.

I sat with Joel through a series of meetings discussing the dealer problem. The new problem was actually the lack of street dealers. It was a dead end.

The street dealers, when questioned or paid, often gave up information. Joel was sure at least one of them would know who had the source. The witches were disjointed in some ways and tightly knit in others. The wolves were sure there was someone out there with the information they needed.

"Back when there were rogue packs," Anthony said, "we started to notice the dealers scatter when we got close. I'm afraid there are still dealers out there; they are just hiding from us. They seemed to know the difference between human and wolf or pack from rogue."

I snorted involuntarily and everyone in the room looked at me.

"You don't look human," I shrugged, "and your security team looks like security."

Anthony and the rest of the warriors were built and carried themselves with a military stance. Even the women that were part of the security team moved with the grace and confidence of trained killers. It would be difficult to not think they were involved in some sort of law enforcement.

I saw a couple guys shrug and Anthony cocked an eyebrow at me. "Who should we send, Madam Alpha? Who is strong enough to go that doesn't look like security? What is your solution?" It was a question, but it was also a challenge.

A loud growl erupted beside me and Joel started to get up. I knew where that would lead. I didn't want Anthony sent down to the infirmary just because he had a big mouth.

"Lucas," I blurted out and all action stopped as they looked at me. "He's nervous as hell and strong enough to be one of you. Next time you find a seller, consider sending in Lucas."

"It might work," Joel mused, "but he is unsure in human society."

I was glad to see Joel take his seat again.

"Send me with him," I offered, "they would probably not expect a pack to send a female. You have to admit, I'm fast enough to get out of the way of trouble and I do know how to act around humans. I could help guide Lucas."

"You are just dying to be part of the action," Joel grinned and the room rumbled in agreement.

"We could watch the Madam Alpha with surveillance equipment," a woman beside Anthony offered.

"They would never think Lucas was pack," Anthony said under his breath.

Everyone watched Joel carefully. I was also curious if he would let me participate. My good manners told me not to argue with him here if he said no. However, now that it was out, I really wanted to help outside the infirmary.

"Show me the surveillance equipment and I'd want her outfitted for safety," Joel said watching me.

There was a murmur through the room, most of it sounded like disbelief.

"Am I to understand, Alpha Latro, that if we find another seller, we send in your mate and Lucas to do the initial contact?" Nate asked cautiously.

Joel laughed before he answered. "What would you prefer, Nate? Send her with all the safety I can provide or have her do it on her own?"

My mouth opened to argue with him, but I closed it and nodded. I'd never planned to do any of the crazy things that I'd done. This would probably be the same way.

The next week passed without incident. I split my time between helping Joel run the pack and helping Sarah run the infirmary. Otherwise, life finally seemed to calm down some.

I'd almost forgotten I was supposed to be going out to talk to the dealers until Nate approached us one morning.

"We found a dealer, Alpha Latro," he told Joel watching me. "We learned someone is selling the potions from a club in town."

"Are you ready to go buy us some spells, love?" Joel asked me.

I felt my wolf surface to meet the challenge. I was most certainly ready for this.

I was briefed on our assignment. We had to go to a specific address and ask to speak to Cindy. That was the name of the salesperson. We had to pay her in cash up front.

Later that evening I was outfitted to go. Both Lucas and I would be wearing a wire that transmitted sound and visuals back to the security team. I was also put in a bullet proof vest under my clothes. Joel made sure I was also outfitted with weapons.

"If this goes bad, use the hand gun. Stay out of the range of that damned poison. Can you do that, Elizabeth?" he asked seriously.

"I've seen what the potions can do first hand," I told him. "I don't need to actually experience them."

Nate and Anthony watched Lucas and I get ready uneasily. My hearing was excellent and I'd heard them talking. I knew they thought Lucas was unpredictable and I was uncontrollable.

Nate explained carefully what we would be doing.

"We need you to make contact with the salesperson. All you have to do is purchase the spells. The money we are giving you is marked, so we can follow them once they leave," he said. "We'll take them down when it is safe to do so."

"Are we going to put a bug on the seller?" I asked.

If we wanted to know what the seller knew, a listening device might be a good idea.

"We've done that before," Anthony interjected. "We'd like it if you could, but we don't want to push our luck."

"Show us how to do it and send us with one. If we get the chance we'll take it," I offered.

"If you can't, we can always question the seller once we take them in. The main thing is to make contact," Nate assured me.

Lucas had been quiet as we got ready, but he finally spoke, "I'll place the listening device if I get the chance. The Madam Alpha should not be expected to be that close to the seller."

The men agreed and taught Lucas how to discreetly place the little item. It was tiny, you wouldn't notice it unless you looked for it.

Lucas and I loaded up into a beat up old pick up truck. I was surprised, because I got to drive. The rest of the team, my mate included, followed us in a series of vehicles.

"Thank you, Madam Alpha," Lucas said as we drove.

"For what?" I asked.

"I was told you nominated me for this assignment. You honor me by allowing me to help. I have been waiting for something important to do since I was injured," he said.

"No problem, Lucas," I grinned, "just be yourself and we'll get what we need."

I used the directions Joel had given me and pulled the pickup into the lot of the seediest strip joint in town. I'd never been to this place before, but I knew about it. Several young women I had treated at the clinic picked up johns here. I thought it best to warn Lucas.

"Do you know what a strip club is Lucas?" I asked.

"No, Madam Alpha," he said scanning the dimly lit parking lot and low dingy building.

"It's a place where human women dance in little to no clothing. They are supposed to just dance, but in some places the women have sex with men for money. This place is like that. The women in here will approach you to see if you want to see them dance or have sex," I told him.

"What should I say?" he asked.

"I'm guessing Cindy may be a dancer. Tell them you want a dance from her. We'll see where that gets us," I answered.

I'd forgotten about the wires Lucas and I were wearing. I heard Joel's sultry voice invade my mind.

'How exactly do you know about these types of clubs?' he asked.

'I didn't grow up under a rock or in a were wolf den, that's how. Now quit pestering, I have a job to do,' I shot back grinning.

Lucas and I made our way to the entrance to the club and Lucas did exactly what we needed him to do. He hunched his shoulders and his eyes darted back and forth. I copied him as he nervously clenched and unclenched his hands.

At the door to the club a bouncer stopped us and asked for cash from Lucas. I got in free. Handing the man several bills, Lucas couldn't have looked more suspicious if he tried. Everything he did made him look like he was ready to run.

"So, you looking for something special tonight, buddy?" the bouncer asked while counting the crumpled one dollar bills Lucas had handed him.

"Cindy," Lucas grunted and shoved his hands in the pocket of his jacket.

"She's here tonight," the bouncer said, "school girl costume. Sit right next to the stage and she'll approach you."

Lucas and I made our way into the club. The air reeked of stale smoke and I saw Lucas cough lightly. The entrance hallway was not well lit, but with my new senses I could see just fine. Considering how dingy it was I kind of wished I couldn't see all the dirt and grime. This place was gross.

I led us up to a tiny table at the edge of stage. A busty woman with a see through outfit approached us and asked for a drink order.

"Whiskey straight," Lucas grunted out and I asked for the same thing.

Our whiskey was delivered and Lucas took his in one large gulp. I sipped at mine and watched the people around us.

The lights dimmed so the stage was lit up and a booming loudspeaker announced Cindy was about to start. I watched as Cindy strutted out dressed in the naughty school girl outfit.

Cindy looked young, which is why I guess they choose that outfit for her. She had honey brown hair pulled up in cute pig tails on either side of her head. Her pretty face was caked with enough make up to add a couple years to her features. Perky breasts jutted from the tight white top. She was tall, with long legs beneath the short skirt. Overall, she put off an air of innocent sexuality.

I knew werewolves didn't go to strip joints. Glancing at Lucas I couldn't see why not, he looked like he was enthralled. Evidently, they should go more often.

A couple guys tossed money on the stage and as Cindy stripped she dipped to pick it up. Suddenly she was in front of us and Lucas threw a twenty down. Cindy grinned and spent a long time grinding in front of Lucas. She left and he threw another twenty down. Cindy spent most of her stage time picking up Lucas' cash. It seemed to irritate the other patrons.

When Cindy disappeared a man approached us from the side. He looked greasy and smelled worse.

"You got some nerve man," he said towering over Lucas. "You can't horde them when they are on stage."

I had a moment of panic that Lucas would do something stupid. My companion just laughed at the guy and stood up.

Lucas is normal looking, compared to the werewolves I was accustomed to living with. Out here in the human world, he's a towering giant. The man got the hint and backed away, apologizing.

When Lucas sat down he looked seriously at me.

"I won't ever let her be hurt," he said quietly leaning over our table. "She will not spend time with men like that ever again."

It took a minute to process what he was talking about.

"Lucas, do you mean Cindy?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, she is mine. I will protect her," he said nodding.

There wasn't time to talk to him before Cindy came out from the back and headed toward us. She walked up to our table and plopped down on Lucas's lap. I could hear her despite the ambient noise as she whispered in his ear.

Cindy thanked him for the money and asked what he wanted to buy.

"Spells," Lucas choked out watching her.

"I do my business in the private booths," she whispered standing and pulling him behind her.

'Joel,' I called out, 'Lucas is in love with this girl or something. What do I do?'

'We heard,' Joel said, 'I'm not sure what she's done to him. We'll get it figured out, just be careful in there. Don't drink any more of your drink and bring us Lucas' glass if you can. This may be some new spell we're unaware of.'

I sat in my chair and casually put Lucas' glass into my purse. Several girls offered to dance for me and I politely declined. Several men asked me how much I charged and I had to tell them I was taken. There was nothing to do but wait for Lucas.

I was getting antsy by the time Lucas finally returned, he looked crestfallen.

"She won't come with me," he mourned. "She says she has to go back to her brothers."

I stood up wrapped him in my arms to pull him close. I couldn't sense any spells on him. He didn't smell like he'd ingested anything other than whiskey.

"Did you get the spells?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes, Madam, but she won't come with me. She says I'm nice, but she has responsibilities. I placed the device. We have to follow her," he said sounding heartbroken.

Lucas and I made our way out of the club. Once we were in the van, Lucas started to talk to Joel via the wire. He begged my mate to let him keep the girl. She was his mate, he was sure, he could feel it.

"I beg you not to hurt her," he said, "I will suffer as she suffers. Please, do not destroy my mate. I know you heard her. She said the money is to help feed her brothers. She doesn't want to sell the potions."

I pulled the truck into an alley and Lucas bounded for the van farther down housing Joel. By the time I reached them, Lucas was on his knees begging my mate. My heart ached for the big man, he had endured so much already. When he turned and started to beg me, my heart broke and I spoke without thinking.

"If she is really your mate, then we will not hurt her, Lucas," I promised.

Lucas cried and kissed my feet. They had to drag him inside the van where they were monitoring Cindy's listening device. The way he was acting was much too obvious.

Joel stood in the alley with me and he had a strange look on his face. I'd screwed up again, I just knew it. I did not have the restraint necessary for this position. My old life was all split second decisions and I was a creature of habit. I couldn't decipher Joel's look.

'Thank you,' Joel sent into my head interrupting my internal monologue. 'If that girl is his mate, we will protect her. If she is not, we will have to convince poor Lucas of that. In the meantime, you have stopped him from potentially going rogue and having to be stopped.'

'You think he'd go rogue over a stripper?' I asked incredulous.

Joel hugged me as he answered, 'I think he'd go rogue over his mate. Your decision to offer her protection, for now, gives us time. That was quite an ingenious way to word it. We are only held to protect her, if he continues to think she is a mate. If this is trickery, we will have time to see if it wears off.'

'I must be missing the significance of something,' I thought to him.

'Our word is our bond. I have always been true to my word and my pack expects nothing less from you,' Joel said pulling me into the van.

"I'd ask if you want to go back home, but I doubt you'd leave," Joel said settling down in the van.

"Sorry, buddy, you're stuck with me. I want to see how this plays out," I shrugged sitting next to him.

Listening to a stripper do her job was depressing. She said everything a man wanted to hear in that fake sugary voice. I was thrilled when her shift ended.

After changing, the girl went and did some late night shopping. By the sound of it she spent a good bit of the money we had given her on meat. We continued to follow her and she went to a trailer park a couple miles away.

We parked the van around a curve and watched her go into a small rental trailer. It sounded like she was cooking dinner. A truck dropped off several men in front of the trailer and I gasped.

"Those are wolves!" I exclaimed and Joel clamped a hand over my mouth.

'With a wolf's sense of hearing, those are rogues,' he pushed into my mind.

'Do they usually live in trailer parks with human females?' I asked.

I had assumed the rogues liked places away from humans. Usually the human females they found were half dead or out of their minds. This situation did not add up.

'No,' Joel said, 'this is an unusual place to try and live.'

The men went into the trailer, after taking their work boots off outside first. By the sounds coming from the listening device they were glad Cindy had bought dinner. They also called her June, apparently Cindy was a stage name.

The rogues talked to June about their day as she finished cooking for them. They called her sister and talked like a normal regular family. I started to feel bad thinking we would destroy them.

"We've never seen rogues act like this or live with a human that wasn't abused," Anthony whispered to Joel.

Joel nodded and continued to listen to the wire.

"Exactly how were you able to afford this much meat?" one of the rogues asked June as they ate.

"It was a good night at the club, Joseph. I am good at what I do," she replied.

"What did you sell?" he asked. "We've talked about those potions. The packs are looking for people selling those. They'll hurt you if they catch you, June. Packs don't care about human life, you know that. They'd kill you as soon as look at you."

The packs didn't kill humans. It wasn't clear to me who this guy was talking about. I looked over at Joel, but his countenance was stone.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers