Bound to My Mate Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers

Slowing to a graceful lope Joel allowed everyone to catch up to us.

The forest was lovely this time of year. The growth was thick and green. All around us birds were chirping. In the air the summer flowers put out their fragrant scents. I couldn't wait to see what the lake looked like.

'Good hunting, too,' Joel sent into my head. 'Would you like to lead the women for the hunt this time?'

'Absolutely!'

We made it to the big lake and the area was beautiful. The sun shone across the water and little waves lapped at the shore. The large field we used to celebrate was thick with grass. Shaking a few errant leaves out of my coat I paced the area taking it all in.

I saw the human women carried in and thought it best to explain to them what was about to happen. Walking toward them I shifted back to a human form as they dismounted their rides.

"I'm taking the women to hunt," I addressed Donna. "You'll see the fires started over there where we'll cook the meat."

Joel jointed me and I saw the women gasp and turn red.

"Nudity isn't a big deal at all is it?" Donna asked.

"Not in the least," he said rubbing my shoulders, pointing to the lake he continued. "You all can go for a swim if you'd like. The water is fine. I have a couple Omegas that brought you all drinks in coolers if you need it."

Joel's face became serious as he spoke next. "My pack is very sexual, but they know you all are off limits. You could take off your clothes and verbally invite sex from any man here. They will not touch you until I clear it. Swim, dance, and be relaxed," he said, "I want you all to enjoy yourselves today."

The men that had carried the women had all shifted. They nodded and murmured agreement, swearing to watch the women if Joel wasn't. If it was the Alpha's goal the women felt comfortable, it would also be the pack's goal.

"Alpha Latro," April said softly, "Rick and I...may Rick and I..." she couldn't seem to get it out.

"He is your mate," Joel said patting Rick's shoulder. "If you are willing, I would never stop you from having a physical relationship with him."

I had to suppress a grin watching Rick beside April. Her question had taken him off guard. His cock, which had been laying limply started to twitch and grow. It would be an interesting night indeed.

Turning to me, Joel took my shoulders and I heard him in my head. He gave me directions on the best place to find prey around here. At the mention of the hunt my wolf was salivating in my mind.

"Men," Joel called out, "prepare the fires. The women plan to bring us back a meal tonight."

Amid the howling and yelling I turned toward the forest becoming the wolf. The female Betas shifted and followed me. I opened my mind to them and they opened up to me.

Hunting like this, linked up to my pack, made it too easy. They wanted to go the same place Joel had told me about, so I took us there. We found a bounty of wild game and were soon dragging it back. We would eat very well tonight.

I delivered the carcass of the wild boar to Joel's feet and he seemed impressed. The big animal had put up a huge fight though. I'd rolled in the mud several times with it before I broke its neck.

"Roasted boar," Joel roared, "dig a pit to cook this monster in!"

Several Omegas came and struggled to drag my kill toward the cooking fires.

Joel stood as a man and eyed me curiously. The other women that had dragged back kills were circling their men, wanting to celebrate their prowess. I wanted to bathe.

"Can you catch me before I make it to the water, love?" Joel taunted backing away.

I tilted my head and watched him for a moment. Was he giving me the option to get in the water and wash off first?

He bolted for the water as a man and I took off after him. Chasing him in my wolf form wasn't appealing if he wasn't running in that form, so I shifted.

I tackled him as he hit the water line and we splashed into the lake. We tussled in a few inches of water and I ended up dirtier than when I started. Joel landed on top of me and he held my hands immobile.

"I think I win," he laughed kissing a less muddy space on my cheek. "I get to wash you."

Joel picked me up and took me deeper into the lake. His big hands soothed over every inch of my skin. Dunking me in the cool inviting water, he even washed my hair. The impromptu bath got me clean and incredibly horny.

"I want you," I whispered to him rubbing my hands along his neck and chest.

My arms wrapped around his neck and I pulled myself up his body. Leaning closer I kissed his lips and face, tasting the clean lake water and his unmistakeable scent. Running my tongue along his jaw I tasted all the way to his ear.

Joel's hands stroked my back and reached down to grasp my buttocks. He encouraged me to wrap my legs around his waist.

"Ahh, so the bath worked," he sighed slipping into my tight sheath. "I thought it might make you more receptive."

"I'm always receptive for you," I moaned as he moved me over his length.

I felt Joel walking through the water with his member firmly seated inside of me. I wasn't sure what he was doing until he pressed my back against a smooth rock jutting out of the lake.

"Is it too sharp on your back, love?" he rasped out thrusting gently.

The rock was cool and slippery, but nothing was uncomfortable about it.

I barely got out the word 'no' before he captured my lips. He conquered my mouth with his tongue as his cock plundered me beneath the surface of the lake. The water slurped and splashed between us as he moved restlessly against me.

His hands were occupied forcing my hips into his carnal rhythm. I used mine to stroke and stimulate him. The bunching flexing muscles beneath my palms stirred my primal instincts. Human nails dug into his back and this pulled strained growling from Joel's chest.

He enjoyed the slight pain, I realized. Grabbing his shoulders I pulled him close. My mark sat proudly on his skin and I licked my lips watching it. His scent was addictive and his blood was like wine. Feeling sure he wouldn't mind I elongated my canines and sunk my teeth into his flesh.

"Sweet Luna," he groaned as I growled and sunk my teeth farther into him. "Anything you want, mate, take anything you want."

His taste was indescribable and the heat coiled in my belly. I rubbed and jerked my hips against him seeking to take more of him deeper. Releasing the bite I rubbed my tongue against the mark. It wasn't to heal, I didn't want to do that, I just wanted to taste.

"You are a beast, mate," he muttered running his lips over the mark at the side of my neck.

Grinning at his assessment I flicked my tongue out with the intention to heal the small bleeding wounds. I wasn't that bad, most of the time.

Once I was done, Joel captured my lips with his. I tasted his mouth with increasing vigor as he pummeled me against the rock.

A wicked grin lit Joel's face and he moved his grip on my hips. His fingers crept beneath the water until he splayed his hands across the crack of my ass.

"Tease," he whispered in my ear pressing a finger against the rosebud of my ass.

Trapped between a literal rock and a hard place, I had no where to go. Joel watched my eyes as he stroked the sensitive tissue. It felt surprisingly good. I relaxed and grinned at him, allowing the strange caress.

"You like this?" he asked running his finger over the tightly puckered tissue.

His hips had slowed and I ground myself against the pads of his fingers. No one else could see where his hands were and it added fuel to the sexual energy. Sure the pack was watching him take me in the water, but they didn't know exactly what we were doing.

"Yes," I answered nipping at his lower lip.

Pressing in he dipped a finger past the tight ring of muscle. "Do you like this?" he asked breathlessly.

"Fuck me harder, pack leader," I demanded writhing against him.

His finger pressed in farther as he groaned, "Tease, beastly tease."

Intent on driving me wild he bent and pressed his lips against his mark. His finger mimicked the motion of his cock plunging in and out in a sympathetic rhythm. With only the water for lubrication I felt the stretch and the pull of each motion.

"More," I wailed tightening my legs around his waist.

A growl rolled through his chest and he pulled out. Turning me around he pressed my chest against the rock. I lay over the surface as he pulled my legs apart and entered from behind.

Wet fur indicated it was the hybrid now taking me. A clawed hand pushed underneath me and grabbed a breast, the other hand held my hip. The pad of that vicious clawed thumb stroked over my receptive asshole, teasing me.

A mighty thrust later his knot was firmly seated and his short panting breath indicated he was nearing his end. I was, too. The knot rubbed me from inside out and I felt the orgasm starting to crest.

Screaming his name over the lake I gripped the slick boulder I was on for dear life. His unearthly howl nearly drowned it out as he spasmed inside of me.

Fur receded and Joel's body shrunk, pulling me down into the water. We were completely locked and it seemed like getting out of the lake would be fairly graceless. With the pack watching, I wasn't sure I wanted to be stumbling around stuck to Joel's cock. He laughed out loud at the picture of us I painted.

"My thought," Joel panted into my ear, "would be to crawl into shallow water and rest there. There is no reason to get out completely."

We lay in the shallow water resting and talking while the pack played around us.

The human women, as anticipated, seemed a little taken aback by the celebration. Their guardians were true to their words, though. They took turns watching the women and never left them alone. Eventually, the women got bold enough and stripped, walking into the lake.

Joel and I had come undone and went toward them. They were talking and laughing in the water. Someone had brought a ball and they played a makeshift game of keep away from their current guardian, Anthony.

When we approached they stopped playing and greeted us. I noted April and Rick were not with them.

"Well," Donna said uncomfortably, "you said they could...be close and April really wanted to. Rick took her into the woods to a quieter place. He wanted it to be private, in case she got scared and they had to stop. He thought it would be too much, with everyone around."

Anthony interrupted, "I told the kid, Rick, a nice place. It's somewhere not real close to the festivities. Most of us wouldn't go that far, so no one will bother them."

Joel shrugged and motioned for the ball, which they threw him. We joined the game for several minutes before wandering out of the water and onto the beach.

I walked with Joel tagging along over to the cooking fires. The Omegas tending the meat were all sweating and working very hard. I felt bad for them, everyone else was having a good time. I had to ask Joel about it.

"Service to the pack, my love," he told me. "They will enjoy the festivities later, but this is their duty to the family."

Katrina bounced up beside us in her usual flurry of activity. "Will you dance with us tonight, Elizabeth?" she asked.

"I can't dance, Katrina," I admitted embarrassed, "and I saw what you all did last time. It looked complicated." She looked crestfallen, so I took a big breath and continued, "I would really like it if you helped teach me, though."

Squealing excitedly she pulled me with her and called for Shawna. I prayed the wolf had more rhythm than I usually did or this was going to be awful.

The girls had a wonderful time teaching me to dance with them. Donna had been a dance instructor before she was taken and joined in. Having her help made a lot of difference. I hoped by the time it came time for this tonight I wouldn't make a complete fool of myself.

"We'll keep to a few of the simpler dances we can teach you quickly," Shawna promised. "If you are dancing, you will be leading us. We won't do anything you can't do."

As the sun started to set the cooks started to divide up the meat. A huge hunk of the hog I'd caught was presented to Joel and I. We ate and the rest of the pack dove into the feast.

I noted the human women all sipping on bottled water and eating near us, but Rick and April still were missing.

"Do you think they got lost?" I asked Joel worriedly.

Rick wasn't from here and April was a human. It wasn't inconceivable to me they'd wandered too far and couldn't find their way back.

"Wolves don't get lost," Joel laughed at me, "April was hurt before, you know that, he's probably just taking his time."

With the meal done, the wolves were ready for the dancing. The bonfires were lit and everyone got ready for entertainment.

Evidently, being a wolf had given me more grace than I'd originally had. I did the dances with very little faltering. It did help that Donna, who had picked up the moves quickly, danced beside me and coached quietly when I needed it.

When I finished I was surprised to see Joel rise from his spot and raised an eyebrow at him.

"You danced for me," he said as he passed, "my turn."

Joel was proficient, to say the least. The men's dancing far exceeded the technical skill of what we'd done. Obviously, they'd all done this before, though.

The men's dance was complicated and intricate. It showed the beautiful form of every male that stood in front of the bonfire. The show they put on was spectacular.

I would absolutely have to get better at this for next time, I decided. Joel looked alluring and frankly I wanted to jump his bones again. If I could make him feel the same way about me, I'd do it.

Joel came walking toward me in the dim light. I rose to my knees and waited for him. The wind blew softly from behind me and I hoped Joel noticed my arousal. Judging from the gleam in his eye and the swell of his member, he did.

"Did you enjoy my show for you, Elizabeth?" he asked softly brushing hair off my face.

Leaning forward I licked him base to tip as I watched his eyes.

"I'd take that as a yes," he whispered.

My mouth closed on the head of his shaft and I took him deeply. Grunting softly he ran his hands through my hair. Gripping the back of my head he pulled me forward, until I took him to the root.

"Amazing, Elizabeth," he groaned massaging the back of my head.

I liked him like this, completely at my mercy. Looking in his eyes I put my teeth gently on him and sucked hard. As I withdrew off the thick rod I slid my tongue over the base licking and stimulating.

It was surprising to hear feet approaching us rapidly. No one would dare interrupt the Alpha pair mating, even I knew that much.

"Alpha Latro, Madam Alpha forgive me for interrupting. Please..." Rick's voice begged from beside us.

Rick was down on his knees breathing hard with April beside him, she looked panicked and so did he.

Joel was angry but concerned.

"This had better be good, young ones," he said menacingly.

"Rogues, in the woods, I saw them as I brought April back. They had our females with them. No one I knew was in a form that could hear me. I didn't know what to do..."

Rick abruptly stopped talking as Joel shifted into the seething black hybrid werewolf.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers