Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
salimak
salimak
63 Followers

"Salima, bloody hell".

Only, I stopped, I looked at him, then down, and saw his cock pointing out, hard, rigid, from underneath his trousers.

This thought, I started to pull myself towards climax with this depraved fantasy, that my father didn't leave my room, he stopped, frozen, frozen by his own arousal, by the sudden stiffness of his cock. I stared at the large bulge it made in his crotch. And I carried on, I carried on masturbating in front of him, and he, mmm, even now, even now this gets to me, I look as my father undoes his belt, his trousers, and pushes them down his legs, I look at him in his white boxer shorts, his penis sticking out straight in front of him, a damp shadow at the apex of the point his stiff cock is making, and he pulls his underwear down, I stare as my father's erect penis bounces free, and up, as he becomes fully hard in front of me, as his cock springs up, and thickens, lengthens, until it rears up from his tight dark balls, up to his smooth hairy belly. I stare, at my father's superb and large dick, before he grips himself, before I see him move his hand to his erect penis and grip his thick stem, he looks down at me, and starts to masturbate over me, hard, fast, his fat balls shaking up and down.

I used to come as I thought of father rubbing his stiff cock, fucking his fist until he ejaculated, as Paul had, both of us reaching our orgasms together, my father holding his big bare prick over me, as he started to ejaculate, as I saw the first creamy gouts of cum burst from the smooth tip of his beautiful dark dick, spurting his thick seed over me. Of course I didn't stop there, one transgressive fantasy allowed for the next, set that incestuous precedent.

I started re-creating that moment, my father catching me, feeling his cock stiffen, I touched myself, carried on, and watched him unzip his trousers, and push down his boxer shorts, I fingered my young pussy as I imagined my father exposing his hard cock, watching it grow, until it was sticking up, until he was fully erect, long and thick, his dark hairy scrotum round and tight, and I kneel up, god, I kneel up to him and take my father's thick rigid cock in my mouth, he lets me, he is too aroused to stop me, and I suck my father's penis until I feel him come, until I feel his spurts of hot creamy spunk fill my mouth.

And still, I didn't stop, he used to catch me, look at me, and become angry with me, not letting me get up, or get dressed, but realising he is aroused, I lay naked in front of my father, who suddenly realised his cock is ragingly hard, and he tears as his trousers, pulling them off, pulling down his underpants, and releasing his enormous and rigid cock, he lets me look, at what I have done to him, he stops, looking himself at me, my legs still apart, my soft young cunt in full view, letting me look at him, at my father, half naked, his erect penis exposed to me. And then he rapes me.

I make my father grab me, slightly against my will, with me slightly struggling, and he turns me onto my back, usually saying something, whispering to me.

"Salima you filthy little slut, you filthy little cunt, you want something inside you, you want to be fucked like a little whore, you young slut, you depraved little bitch..."

And he holds me down, face down, I feel his hard penis pressing onto my body, then onto my naked bum, and he pushed the thick smooth tip of his cock against me, oh god, I feel my father pushing his cock against my anus. It hurts, I imagine pain, but sweet pleasurable aroused pain, I am spun naked on my front, I feel his body on mine, his thick pubic hair brushing my small boyish bum, my legs are forced apart, and I feel my father force his thick stiff prick hard between my buttocks, so his cock presses against my tight hidden opening, and he pushes harder, until he forces his hard cock inside my tight tender virgin asshole. And he fucks me, my father rapes me in my anus, I hear his breath on me, his hands reach around, and he touches my bare genitals.

"You're wet aren't you, your little cunt is soaking, Salima's little pussy is wet with her father's cock inside her, Salima's little cunt is soaking, her father is fucking her tight little ass and she is aroused, aren't you? Tell me?"

"Yes, oh god, yes I am, oh father, oh, I am sorry, I am aroused, I am a little slut, fuck me, fuck my little ass, fuck my virgin asshole, fuck me like the filthy little slut that I am."

I had so many filthy little climaxes playing this game, playing this scenario. Feeling my father coming inside me, feeling him fuck me hard, stretching my poor little asshole wide, filling my churning rectum with his seed, feeling each contraction, as his hard cock thickens and each spurt of hot spunk fills me. It stopped when I got older, when I allowed myself to be aroused, when I knew I could fuck who I wanted, with no guilt. When I was younger though this turned me on so much. It is common enough I suppose, we are all told it's every woman's secret fantasy. Is it still? Even after generations of female sexuality and arousal being accepted into the mainstream? My father though? So he was complicit? An extra layer of absolution?

Did I masturbate whilst thinking of my father in any other ways? Was I sexually attracted to him?

I couldn't help wondering if he did actually masturbate over this, over me, seeing me in this way. Would that be so wrong? Thus speaks someone without children I guess.

He was a very handsome man, tall and dark, very striking looking, and I remembered from when I was younger, or think I do, him taking baths with me and my sister, and later showers, so I had a vague mental image of his naked body, his dark skin, his black hair covering his chest and belly, I had vague images of his thick pubic hair, and his large, to me, when I was a child, his large circumcised penis.

I may have, I think, I mean, I did, a few times, I used to listen to try to hear him making love to my mother, and one or two times I did hear them, and imagined them, what they were doing, and what it was like. Not that many months previously I tried to sneak to their room, I was far too old to be doing such a thing, I wasn't a young girl, I was an eighteen year old university student.

Yet their door was part open, just a crack, I could not see much, more in the mirror to the side of their bed, just my father, his bare bum, my mother's right leg, to the side of his body, so he was on top of her, between her legs, in the mirror I saw more, my mother's hands on father's back, stroking, rubbing, scratching I thought, more of his bare bum as he moved it up and down, between my mother's spread legs, their stomachs pressed together, my mother's breasts.

I realised they were fucking, I would have known this for years, more than old enough to know this, to know that my father had his penis inside my mother's vagina, and that he was thrusting himself in and out of her, penetrating her with his cock, I watched, as quiet as I could be.

I started thinking about sex, my own pleasures, and feeling things, as I watched I felt my own arousal, I felt my sex tingling as I saw my parents fucking, thinking this word, this thought:

"My parents are having sex, my dad is fucking my mother, they are fucking, his hard penis is inside her, sliding inside her wet vagina, he has his hard cock inside her wet cunt."

I watched my father thrust his buttocks harder, and quicker, they were kissing, I could see him lower his head to my mother's breasts, small like mine, licking her long dark nipples, my mother spoke, as father used his mouth on her bare body, as he pumped his ass up and down, as she felt his cock enter her, filling her, stretching her pussy. I heard her start to talk to him, using his name, as my father thrust his penis in and out of her she said, quietly, almost whispering, not wanting her children to hear, not knowing I was already watching.

"Oh Amir, Amir, oh, yes, oohh, harder, darling, fuck me harder, ohh, Amir, fuck me harder please, pleeaase, fuck my hot cunt, fuck my hot little cunt, oh, oh yes, oh fuck yes, fuck me with your huge thick beautiful big fucking cock, fuck your little slut of a wife, fuck your filthy little slut wife Amir."

And he did, my father fucker her harder, I saw him lift himself up, I watched him thrust himself forward and back, I could see his smooth firm brown ass going hard and fast, his flesh wobbling as he fucked, and my mother, her knees raised, her legs spread wide apart, and god she was quite dirty, thinking back, I saw her hand, on father's bum, pulling his cheek apart, and her other hand reaching down, between his fleshy buttock, and touching him, stroking his tight cleft, I didn't quite know then, not until I thought about it, re-created this moment later on, when I was alone, but I was seeing my mother finger father's anus as he fucked her.

I knew it was something, enough to make me wet, I touched myself, I slid my hand inside my pyjama bottoms, feeling my small belly, touching the soft, thick, dark hairs that were above my pussy, and I touched my wet vagina, as I watched my parents fuck, I couldn't believe how good it suddenly felt, how thick and swollen my labia were, how hot and warmly wet my vagina was.

I watched, and listened, as my mother whispered to my father:

"Yes, Amir, yees, darling, god, oh god, harder now, I am right there, right, god, yes, yes, fuck me hard, god, I love you, Amir, I love your tight little anus, fuck, I love touching your tight tight asshole, you like it? Yes? You like my finger inside your anus, tell me, oh, oh, you like me fingering your tight asshole...?"

And my father spoke, really quite hoarse.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, oh Nadira, push your finger inside my anus, god Nadira, fuck my arse with your finger."

I saw her reach, and penetrate my father, she carried on.

"Let me feel, ooohhh, yes, god, you're so lovely and tight there, Amir, push your hard hard fucking cock deep, yes, there, there, yes, harder, Amir, darling, fuck my wet cunt, fuck me, fuck your dirty little whore wife, oh I love you, I love your fucking cock, fuck my tight cunt, oh, oh, oh god, fuck me harder, fuck your little slut, fuck your little cockhungry slut, fuck her tight hot cunt, fuck my wet cunt Amir, push your big fucking dick inside my pussy, fuck me hard, fuck me like a little slut, oh, fuck me like a dirty little whore, fuck your slut's wet cunt, I'm a filthy slut, oh, oh, fuck me harder, oh, fuck my cunt, oh Amir, oh, yeeessss, yeess, fuck..."

I watched my mother climax, I knew this is what was happening, my mother was having an orgasm. She was coming. As she did my father stopped, he pulled himself back, I couldn't quite see directly, but suddenly he was kneeling upright, and his arm was moving, his hand seemed to be in his lap, I realised he was stroking his penis, I looked in the mirror, my father was holding his cock, was rubbing it quickly up and down.

And at once I could see my father's naked penis, his hard cock, oh my god, he had pulled it out of my mother's vagina and was rubbing it with his hand, I could see it, my father's hard cock, my own body reacted to this new sight, I felt a sudden flood of hot wetness escape my tight young vagina, I felt my pussy lips swell, everything became more exciting and pleasurable to touch, as I looked, oh my god, as I could now clearly see my father's naked and hard cock, I could see his hand sliding over his shiny wet stem, wet, I realised, I realise, from my mother's pussy, from her arousal. I was sure before once or twice when I got into bed with them, or walked in to their room in the morning, and my father got out of bed, I had seen his penis perhaps half hard, sometimes it looked bigger, longer, different, but this was the first time, fuck, I could see him when he was fully erect.

He looked huge. I thought that perhaps he shouldn't ejaculate inside my mother, this was why he had to pull himself out, but I saw him masturbating over my mother, I watched in the mirror, my father had wrapped his fingers around the long shaft of his erect penis and was moving his hand up and down, I knew the word, it was used at school often enough, he was wanking, my father was wanking over my mother, wanking his hard cock, and he did look enormous to me then, never having seen a man's erect cock, but he looked huge, I don't know, still, when I think back, I am sure my father has a large cock, bigger than Paul certainly, at least in my mind, I don't know, eight, possibly nine inches? Big anyway, fuck, long, thick.

Then, my mother, perhaps still coming herself, still riding the wave of her orgasm.

"Come over me, come over my body, cover me with your hot cum Amir, stroke your big fucking cock for me, come on, come over your filthy wife's whore face, come on my tits, Amir, god, god you look so big, your hard dick is so fucking huge, so good, god you're so hard, look at your big dark beautiful fucking cock, I love looking at your balls as you stroke yourself, harder, come on, come on me, cover my slut mouth, my face, cover my hot cunt with your thick cum."

My father was masturbating quickly now, I could see his arm going real fast, pointing his cock at my naked mother's belly, she was still encouraging him.

"I want your hot seed on me, cover me, yes, god, fuck there's so much of it, god, yes, come over my filthy whore face, cover your little cock slut with your hot spunk, come over my tits, oh, oh yes, mmm, mm, come in my mouth, mmm, fill my filthy cock loving mouth with your hot spunk..."

And I pushed a finger inside my vagina, I penetrated myself, doing so as my father gripped his hard penis and masturbated over my mother, I could see in the mirror as he held his thick penis, he moved, I watched father push his legs either side of my mother, and shuffle up her body, so his knees were either side of her breasts, I saw my mother's hand was still on his bare ass, deep between his cleft, still stroking his anus, still fingering my father's tight asshole, he suddenly stopped stroking himself, I didn't know why, he stopped, his shiny wet hard cock sticking out, huge and stiff, he held himself, his thick stem, seemed to point the tip of his cock down slightly.

And then I saw this white stuff shooting out of the end of it, my own little vagina throbbed as I saw this, loads, I don't know, five or six huge thick ribbons of white fluid coming out of my father's penis and splashing over my mother's face, oh god, they were so dirty, my father gave my mother a facial, he came right over her face, she was naked and still dirty talking, I fingered myself, I was fucking my tight cunt with my two fingers I was so aroused watching my father ejaculate over my mother, so turned on by seeing him spurting his thick hot semen over her cheeks, her eyes, her nose, into her open mouth, and so aroused over the words she was using.

A few days later, not after this, not after watching my parents, but after I had sucked Paul's cock for the first time, I think he and I met in college, and had a drink together.

Apart from anything else this was my first alcoholic drink as well, certainly the first one when I had authentic ID to show should anyone ask. I drank vodka I think, it went to my head at once, we were at a table, I put my hand on Paul's leg again, as soon as we sat down, he put his on mine, only, I was wearing a skirt this day, no tights, or stockings, he had his hand on my leg, my bare leg, just holding, squeezing, his fingers were touching my bare skin. I felt my vagina getting damp at once, I slid my hand along Paul's firm thigh, wishing he wasn't wearing jeans, but up, to his crotch. I slid my hand up to his crotch and placed my hand over his genitals. His cock was already hard.

I lay my hand over his thrillingly stiff penis, letting my hand take the heat coming from him, pushing gently, feeling my own arousal grow as I could feel his. I squeezed his cock under the table, Paul moved his hand further up my leg, I felt him against my underwear, just, the side of his finger, his forefinger was touching the thin cotton of my panties, I felt him squeeze my skin, and nudge the covered lips of my pussy, his cock moved under my hand, god I was so wet now.

Paul spoke to me, with his hand next to my vagina, our lips, our mouths were so close, almost kissing but not, he whispered, entering me with his breath, penetrating each other with our voices, our sweet breath playing over our lips, our faces:

"Salima, oh fuck, oh god..."

"What? What is it? Tell me, please, tell me..."

"Oh Salima, your... your cunt, your cunt feels so wet, so fucking hot, oh god... I can feel it, is it wet?"

"Yes, oh Paul, I am, my cunt is so fucking wet, my little pussy is so hot and wet, I want you to touch me there, oh Paul, I want your fingers on my bare cunt, would you? Please? Would you touch me? Touch my wet cunt?"

"Can I? Would you like me to?"

"Yes, can you, please Paul, touch me, touch my cunt, oh fuck, oh, please, let me feel you finger me, touch my hot wet cunt".

And he pushed his hand more firmly against my panties, I felt the pressure on the lips of my pussy, I was aching for his touch, I was almost in pain I was so desperate to feel him touch me, to feel a boy's fingers on my damp sex. I moved on the chair for him, moved forward so he could get inside my knickers, he moved his hand from my thigh, up, touching my belly, stroking my pubic area through my underwear, and then he dipped his fingers in under the waistband, I felt his fingers threading through my thick bush, I was trembling, I almost felt close to coming, he pushed his fingers lower, over my skin, my bare skin, into the densest part of my bush, until at last I felt him touch my soft damp sex, until I felt someone else's fingers touching my genitals for the first time.

I spread my legs apart for him, he touched my lips, sliding a finger between them, I felt his skin on mine, on my most tender skin, pushing between the thick hot skin of my pussy, then he found my vagina and entered me. I pushed my legs wider and felt a boy's fingers on me, touching me, penetrating me. Paul pushed his finger inside my vagina, I clenched with involuntary tightening, closing my young vagina around his slim finger, feeling the invasion within me, feeling the strange stretching and stimulation of someone else's body inside my own. I clenched, Paul pushed, his finger slid just so lightly into my virgin cunt.

I felt so much moisture coming out of me, I felt as if I was oozing, pouring with arousal. My hand was squeezing, rubbing the length of Paul's hard cock, feeling his rigid he said:

"Fuck Salima, you're soaking, your cunt is so tight and wet."

I felt his cock harden under my hand. I spoke into his mouth, I whispered inside him.

"Oh Paul, your cock is so fucking stiff, I love touching your hard cock, it makes my cunt wet when I feel your big cock getting harder."

I squeezed his Paul's penis as he slid his finger inside me, and then up, spreading moisture over my labia, and then he touched my small stiff clitoris, I closed my thighs around his hand, I had to or else I would have lost it, I clamped Paul's hand between my legs, so he couldn't really move, but was still touching my pussy.

I moved both of my hands to his crotch and clumsily unzipped his jeans, fumbling with buttons and zip, pulling his trousers apart, reaching into his pants, under the table, I slid my hand inside his trousers, inside his underwear, feeling his hot humid pubic hair, opening my fingers and closing them around the thick stiff bent stem of his dick, curling my fingers around his aroused male sex, so hard, I held his erect penis, god I felt horny, really, so fucking dirty and turned on, Paul's fingers touching naked cunt and mine on his bare cock, I said to him, my bare hand on his naked prick, his fingers touching my aching hot young pussy:

salimak
salimak
63 Followers