Bounty Hunter and the Jedi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phara on the defensive focusing on Ahsoka's lightsaber to keep it at a safe distance said "hey, hey, hey, calm down." Ahsoka spoke angrily "Who are you?" Phara replied simply "I'm Phara Black you have nothing to fear from me." The two struggled against one another, neither one not giving the other an inch. At this point Phara said "ask yourself if I wanted to kill you would have I bothered to patch you up?" Ahsoka sat back down in the bed wincing in pain turning off the lightsaber. Phara asked as she sheathed her blade "may I inquire your name?" Ahsoka replied shyly "Ahsoka, Ahsoka Tano."

Phara said simply "well nice to meet you Ahsoka." Ahsoka moving as little as possible trying to ease the pain she felt she asked "what happened to me?" Phara responded "well I spotted some weapons fire from a landing platform I was passing under I saw you fall a moment later so I decided to attempt an intercept." I managed to catch your lightsaber first but sad to say I wasn't in time to catch you before you bounced on some slanted part of a roof underneath the landing platform. Afterwards I managed to sneak you back here using a kind of repulsor gurney I towed behind my BARC speeder.

Ahsoka asked as she carefully sat up looking herself "you fixed me up?" Phara responded "yes, well ok I had some help from a 2-1B surgical droid, for the record you still have three bruised ribs, and fix two others that were in danger of breaking. Then there was your dislocated wrist and your broken arm. Ahsoka responded simply "thank you."

Phara heard Ahsoka suddenly eep when Ahsoka realized the implication of waking up in clothes that didn't belong to her. Ahsoka blushing purple asked "what happened to my clothes?" Phara said casually picking up Ahsoka's boots from behind her and set them in front of Ahsoka "I do apologize I had to take your clothes off before I could put you in the on board bacta tank." Phara then went to the cabinet on the opposite wall and set Ahsoka's clothes beside her laying Ahsoka's headdress on top. Ahsoka lightly picked up her headdress and held it in her hands briefly then carefully put it back into place on her head the manipulating the clasps back into place.

Phara said showing Ahsoka her comlink "I did run across your comlink in your clothes back there it seems there was an automated signal being broadcast." Ahsoka responded "yes I know it's an automated signal calling all jedi to return to the temple immediately." Phara said "well it may have at one point, but it's now transmitting this" and then activated the comlink. The automated voice repeated "all jedi must stay way the temple is no longer safe." Phara switched the comlink off at that point. After a few moments of silence Phara said "it also beeped and this light started flashing on it a few minutes ago it's a relayed message I think?" Ahsoka looking curious said "may I see my comlink?" Phara handed the comlink off to Ahsoka, after a few key presses by Ahsoka a mechanical voice stated the date and time of transmission then a male human voice came over the comlink and said "Ahsoka if you should happen to receive this in time and are able to get there I shall be heading to Polis Massa and I will remain there for the next five days."

Ahsoka turned the comlink off and leaned forward some appearing to be in deep thought. Phara almost hesitant to mention the encrypted message decided to say also holding out a datapad "one more thing, I examined the signal and found a hidden encrypted message I think it's addressed to you."

Ahsoka accepted the datapad and looked over the data for a few minutes she then pressed a few after a few electronic beeps Ahsoka's lips moved silently reading the message. Ahsoka's lips quivered and then dropped the datapad on the deck disturbed by what she read and curled up into a ball on the bed facing the bulkhead. Curious at what got Ahsoka upset Phara picked up the datatpad with the now decrypted messaged and read it.

Ahsoka,

If you are alive and are able to find this, you should know it's no longer safe to be a jedi and it won't be for a long time. Palpatine is the Sith lord Darth Sidious that the jedi council was looking for. My heart is heavy to say this but Anakin is Sidious's apprentice now and you should not trust him if he attempts to contact you. I didn't want to believe my friend and your Master had turned but I observed a security hologram file that clearly shows him killing all the younglings in the temple. Under the belief that Padme will soon go see Anakin I am going steal aboard Padme's ship to go confront Anakin.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

[776-BT89]

Phara feeling sympathetic set the datapad aside and moved towards Ahsoka lying down behind her with her knees bent. After briefly observing Phara could pick up the signs of Ahsoka quietly sobbing. Phara whispered lightly touching Ahsoka's arm "if that message is any indication, you probably have a lot of things going through your mind right now." If I may offer a viewpoint the only choice you have to worry about right now is between living and dying. I just have to think the current state you are in it is unlikely you will survive a run in with the next clone trooper patrol. Keeping that in mind you could also choose live on and fight.

Observing Ahsoka calming down Phara sat up after giving Ahsoka's shoulder a small kiss. Phara said "I need to leave for a few hours but you should be safe in here until I get back." The 2-1B surgical droid will activate in about an hour, I instructed it to check on your healing progress if you allow it. I know I don't have any right to tell you to do anything but if you wouldn't mind doing me the kindness and stay until it checks you out so if you do decide to leave I can have a clear conscious.

Phara said as she went to the weapons cabinet pulling out her favorite DE-10 pistol and slid it with its holster onto her utility belt "After that if you do decide to leave you will find my extra gear bag in one of the overhead cabinets." Help yourself to whatever clothes I got in the closet. I will also leave my arms cabinet open help yourself to whatever blaster you like. Also help yourself to any hand to hand combat weapons you like except this blade and these two matched ones here since it will be best not to advertise you are a jedi. Spare clips you will find in a cage in the cargo hold on the left. Otherwise feel free to use whatever is on board in the mean time.

Primeday the 11th, 5th month, 15:25, Coruscant, Phara's POV

Phara after digging out a jacket and her favorite gear bag from her closet exited from a boarding ramp. Afterwards she pressed a button on the remote on her belt to activate a system that automatically opened a door on the underside of the YT-1300 and release Phara's BARC speeder. Phara quickly got on powering up the BARC and sped off for the city. After she parked on the edge of the market area she secured her BARC speeder and started walking shopping for food also taking time to think as she moved. When she was feeling around in her pocket for a credit stick Phara also took out Ahsoka's identification. Phara thought for a moment paying the last food vendor and then thinking to herself "ahh what the hell" and stuck Ahsoka's identification back in her pocket.

After deciding on what to do Phara got back on her BARC and headed for a local cargo hauling office. She stepped inside the office and upon finding the dispatcher droid asked "hi, I was wondering if there were any available cargo runs to Polis Massa?" The droid dispatcher spoke up in its feminine voice "could I see some identification please?"

Phara took out her own identification card and carefully slipped it in the droid's grip. The droid dispatcher said after scanning the identification "ok this is good, Polis Massa you said?" Phara responded with a simple "yes." The droid dispatcher rotated itself by the waist and started using a terminal next to it after a few minutes said "yes there is a load of medical supplies that needs to get there within the next seven days." Phara thinking for a moment said "good I'll take it, could I get the cargo delivered within the next few hours though?" The droid dispatcher almost surprised "yes which landing platform would you like it delivered to?" Phara responded "platform one-one-five." Phara turned to leave briefly after the dispatcher handed back her identification but then realized, said "what about data on the cargo?" The dispatcher replied simply "the representative delivering the cargo to your ship will give it to you then."

Phara stopped at a local banking station to load up four credit chips with the same amount of credits. Phara then turned and walked off heading into the city starting to ask around about a certain edgy slicer named Balbo Tal'z.

Primeday the 11th, 5th month, 15:25, Coruscant, Ahsoka's POV

Ahsoka after calming down enough sat up carefully from the position she was in. She took her time to study the room she was in finding a number of datapads in the overhead shelf on a wide variety of subjects. She then carefully walked over to where a wide variety of weapons sat on racks in a kind of arms locker. Ahsoka looking around carefully took down a pistol looking it over carefully deciding it wasn't for her because her jedi training didn't include gunplay carefully put it back in place.

Ahsoka looked at the various weapons for a while curiously picking up a slender ornately made bladed weapon carefully feeling the weight in her hand then taking an experimental test swing stopping when a stab of pain shot through her side. Ahsoka carefully sheathed the blade set back where she found it on the rack. She then picked up the lightsaber that was sitting by her clothes feeling a little better having it in her hands

Ahsoka carefully explored the ship after that carefully going room by room not being familiar with it she made note of the room with the refresher.

Eventually she ended up in the galley area and found the 2-1B droid Phara mentioned earlier and sat down into the lounge area her lightsaber still in hand. Ahsoka leaned forward bringing her head down and carefully getting comfortable soon Ahsoka fell asleep.

Primeday the 11th, 5th month, 16:05, Coruscant, Ahsoka's POV

The 2-1B surgical droid activated and carefully scanned the room finding Ahsoka asleep in the lounge area. The droid walked over not making much more noise than the servo motors worked the legs. The surgical droid scanning Ahsoka noticed her slightly increased heart rate realized she was having a dream and then carefully tapped Ahsoka's shoulder. A few moments later Ahsoka did awaken not exactly remembering where she was started to try to move back at some point igniting her lightsaber. The 2-1B surgical droid detecting the energy output of Ahsoka's lightsaber stepped further back as quick as it could. After a few minutes it said in its mechanical voice putting its manipulators up in a non threatening position "hello togruta female my owner Phara Black programmed me to check on you when I activated."

Ahsoka now remembered where she was turned off her lightsaber. The 2-1B surgical droid said "will you allow me to examine you?" Ahsoka thinking a few minutes asked "what if I was to say no?" The 2-1B surgical droid replied "then I would return to my docking station and deactivate until I am summoned next. Ahsoka after thinking a few moments she said "yes I will allow you to examine me." The 2-1B surgical droid after running a few processes stated pointing to the table said "could you please sit on that table?"

Ahsoka leaving the lightsaber on the table where she was sleeping on went to the table the 2-1B surgical droid directed and sat on it. The 2-1B surgical droid then went through a number of basic physical tests asking Ahsoka to bend her arm at the elbow up a down and then to touch her thumb to each of her fingers one at a time to test for nerve damage.

The 2-1B surgical droid then asked "could you lie back please?" Ahsoka asked curiously "why?" The 2-1B surgical droid respond directing Ahsoka's attention above her and said "It is my programmed protocol to run a medical scan using the medical imager built into the ceiling above you." Phara slowly lay back making sure to center herself on the table. The 2-1B surgical droid went to the panel on the wall and manipulated the controls to activate the medical imager. After a few minutes the medical imager scanned Ahsoka from head to toe and then displayed the three dimensional image above Ahsoka. The 2-1B surgical droid walked over to Ahsoka and started processing the data coming from the medical imager.

Some time later the 2-1B surgical droid walked back to the control panel and shut off the medical imager. Ahsoka sat up assuming the examination was over asked "so how am I?" The 2-1B surgical droid responded "your body is healing within normal parameters." I recommend refraining from heavy physical activity for at least seven days.

Ahsoka nodded planning to fully take that advice said "thank you." Ahsoka headed back to the cabin where her clothes were picking up her lightsaber that was on the table along the way. Ahsoka sat on the bunk her clothes were on and set her lightsaber down on it. After a few minute Ahsoka feeling dirty decided to make use of the on board shower. Not really liking the shorts she was wearing Ahsoka searched through the closets found a pair of slacks she liked in the second closet she looked into.

Ahsoka collected the halter top and boots she was wearing earlier this morning along with the slacks she found and her underwear she made her way to the refresher. She set the clothes on the shelf and then carefully started stripping out of the clothes she was wearing. She started by carefully taking off her headdress and setting it with her clothes planting a small kiss on the point where the headdress set on her forehead.

She carefully moved undoing the fasteners on the front of the shirt and carefully pulled the garment away from her chest wincing slightly from time to time reminding her she was still hurt Ahsoka finally pulled the garment away from her chest completely revealing a pair of firm B cup breasts.

Ahsoka's hand lightly moved over her bare chest lightly brushed against one of her nipples before taking time to assess her ribs finding a number of spots still tender. Ahsoka took a moment to carefully raise and lower her broken arm occasionally wincing. Ahsoka then slid the shorts down her legs well toned from countless training sessions and battles. Ahsoka winced as she carefully bent over to finally step out of the shorts and deposited the old shirt and shorts in the dirty clothes bin.

After Ahsoka turned the water on and let it run briefly she stepped into the shower and let the water gently cascade down her back and down her lovely nude form. At that point Ahsoka leaned under the spray letting her mind drift to different happier times. At some point she finally came to a decision. Sometime later Ahsoka stepped out carefully drying her body off and carefully dressed in the top she started with that day and the slacks she selected from Phara's closet. Ahsoka after drying her lekku deposited the towel with the rest of the dirty clothes. Ahsoka was walking towards the galley area when her stomach growled so she decided to check the cabinets for food.

Primeday the 11th, 5th month, 16:25, Coruscant, Phara's POV

Phara finally found Balbo's favorite cantina in town walked inside and scanned the room. Finding Balbo at the bar she unzipped her jacket carefully circled around and stalked him like a jungle cat making sure he couldn't see her until she slid onto the seat next to him and put her hand on his shoulder. Balbo in shock at seeing Phara tensed up as Phara whispered quietly to Balbo "Balbo you never call, you never write." Balbo replied with fear and arousal from feeling Phara's breast grind against his arm "well Phara you are kind of scary for a woman." Phara her left hand remaining on his shoulder she reached down between Balbo's legs with her right hand and started lightly stroking his genitals through the material of his trousers. After a few minutes Phara said "well you are right about that but fortunately for you I am in a good mood." Balbo almost petrified at hearing the words "good mood" come from this woman asked "what do you need?" I am planning to head away from Coruscant on the next available transport, with all the clone trooper activity it's not exactly safe to be on the wrong side of the law on this planet.

Phara at this point unzipped Balbo's trousers in an unabashed fashion and snaked her hand directly for Balbo's genitals. After a few minutes of stroking Balbo's genitals slow and easy with a gloved hand Phara said "what I require is a simple identification package for a new acquaintance of mine and I want to get her the full options package. Think of it as one last job before you leave the planet that will let you upgrade to a nice first class cabin. Balbo's fear slowly turned into greed at hearing what Phara said "do you have enough credits to pay?"

Phara responded by holding up four credit chips when totaled together equal to double his usual fee for his talents. After Balbo examined one of the credit chips he asked "all four of these in this same amount?" Phara nodded saying "yes." Balbo a little calmer at this point but finding it hard to ignore Phara's expert attentions to his genitals said "oooooohhh, you are in a good mood offering that amount."

Phara not wanting to give Balbo satisfaction yet lightly slapped him on his cheek and said "Balbo, are you paying attention?" Balbo looked at Phara nodding "yes." Phara spoke in a business-like fashion "I will leave one of these credit chips with you but you will only receive the last three upon delivery of what I ask and I need it before tomorrow." At seeing Balbo about to muster the energy to protest Phara cut him off by saying "I know it's a rush job but think of the good credits I am paying you for this for quality work and my faith in your talents." Phara's voice literally dripping lust said "I also want to make sure we are both mutually invested." Balbo quieted down after hearing that almost enjoying Phara's attentions. Phara said coldly "Now if you screw me on this I will hunt you down and then bring you before Jabba gift wrapped and that's after I have my pound of flesh from you." To iterate the point Phara squeezed Balbo's balls hard after each word in "pound of flesh from you" and then quickly worked her hand on Balbo's genitals bringing him off to a satisfying release but not letting up for a second until he was completely empty.

Then to add some minor insult to injury she simply pulled her hand back zipping his trousers back up patting his genitals through the material. Phara then carefully wiped her glove on Balbo's shirt. Balbo in a slight daze at this point said "do you have something for me to work off of?" Phara nodded saying "yes I do" as she left the agreed upon initial payment in front of Balbo. Phara put the other credit chips in her jacket and retrieved Ahsoka's identification card and handed it to Balbo. Phara got up giving Balbo a kiss on the cheek and walked out swaying her hips. She smiled as some of the cantina patrons wolf whistled as she exited.

Primeday the 11th, 5th month, 17:15, Coruscant, Phara's YT-1300

Phara carefully drove into the platform going through the same check process with the guard making sure to leave word with the trooper that people will be coming to make deliveries. Phara pushed a button on the remote she had which caused the forward cargo ramp to be lowered. Phara carefully walked the BARC speeder up the ramp and into the cargo bay. Afterwards Phara carefully unloaded the groceries from the BARC and carried them inside towards the galley area wondering if Ahsoka was still around.