Bow-ties and Blowjobs

Story Info
Amy Pond and the Doctor choose an interesting destination.
7.1k words
4.3
71.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters, this work of fiction is intended as parody, and is not authorised by the BBC or anything else.

Do NOT read if you are of a sensitive disposition, or are turned off by gang rape, bukkake-style sperm facials, light bondage (e.g. being tied up uncomfortably), anal or vaginal sex, or do not want to have your view of the characters in Doctor Who changed. Otherwise, enjoy! I would appreciate comments and/ or ratings.

******

Amy Pond looked wearily at the Doctor. Her red hair was tangled and her denim shorts were barely intact. Her arms covered her bare breasts as she crouched, shivering. Mascara was smudged over her cheeks.

"Why didn't you mention the tribe? The horny misogynists with the gang-rape culture were not part of the brochure!" she hissed.

The Doctor thought back over the last couple of days' events. It had certainly been an interesting adventure so far but he couldn't help but feel a tiny bit sorry for Amy.

"Well I didn't realise they would do that to you. Sorry. Well at least you got laid for the first time in, what, 3 weeks is it now?"

Amy glared at him without a hint of a smile.

"We could have gone to the brothel city of Amrian on planet Detrian, or had a bit of fun at the year-long passion festival on Kroneon, but nooo, we had to come here, the inner island of Crotuka in the year 472 delta."

"It's a beautiful island; just look at those gorgeous moons. And the waterfalls, wow, incredible," the Doctor tried to argue. He sensed he had made a bit of a mistake. After all, Amy was tied up in what looked like quite an uncomfortable position, her long legs forced up to her head and bound to her hands. The torn blue rags around her midriff did little to cover what modesty she might have had before today.

"Well I'm not exactly having fun either," he said grudgingly. He regretted not trying harder to escape when he had the chance - if he could just have ignored his massive erection caused by his companion's breasts and buttocks jiggling as a dozen of the tribe members called upon their animal instincts, he could have got back to the TARDIS and rescued Amy. He considered now if there was a small part of him that had wanted to see more of the outrageous acts Amy had been forced to endure. He had seldom noticed the perverted side of his nature, but he then remembered when he was around 210 - a teenager in Time Lord years - and had been feeling lonely, and realised that the TARDIS could at least take a female form in those days. He had all but forgotten the mental waves of pleasure the TARDIS could send out when it was aroused. He shook his head, putting the thoughts to the back of his mind. He tried to remember how they had got into this situation.

******

There were around 15 members of the Bobota tribe of Crotuka, at least, that was how many Amy and the Doctor had come across. They had heard the strange wailing produced when the TARDIS landed on a large rock directly above their village. They used their powerful legs to sprint up the hill to greet the visitors before the Doctor had even opened the door. They were human in appearance, around 6 foot tall with naked, dark skin around bulging muscles. The first thing Amy noticed, after the shouting of a few crude words translated by the willing TARDIS, were the cocks. The penises of the Bobotans were painted pink and around 14 inches long, by her approximation. And that was just hanging limply. She almost instantaneously felt a sticky, warm drop trickle down her shapely inner thigh, and readjusted her tight shorts. She could not help but feel aroused by even the smallest turn-on these days. And these, she thought to herself, were pretty big turn-ons.

"Who are these people?" she whispered to the Doctor, but he was too busy introducing himself.

"Hello, I'm the Doctor." A large grin flashed across his cheerful face as he walked towards the men. The tallest of the Bobotans, who appeared to be the chief with his comparatively ornate headpiece, stepped forward with a face like thunder. The distance between the two groups was reduced to a couple of metres. The Doctor felt a twinge of apprehension.

"Bugger, I should really have landed further away if we're going to explore this planet safely..."

"What do you mean, Doctor?" Amy yelled. "Is this tribe dangerous?!" She had a murderous look in her eyes that the Doctor felt slightly discomforted by.

A quick head gesture from the chief tribesman, who had been deciding what to make of these new arrivals, and the men around him started to move quickly towards the travellers.

"Run! Back to the TARDIS!" shouted the Doctor. After less than a second of calculation while running, he came to the conclusion that the tribesmen would catch up with them before they could make it. Simultaneously, the first tribesman caught up with them. They were frustratingly close to the TARDIS but iron-like grips around the Doctor's arms and legs ensured he could not move except in the direction the tribesmen wished. Amy, who had also been forcibly restrained in this way, closed her eyelids in silent prayer. She often felt vulnerable travelling to these alien environments with the Doctor, but never like this. Another spasm of fantasy in her mind, and her pussy undulated with the possibilities. Her slightly sticky legs were now being carried slightly farther apart than she would have felt comfortable, and a small breeze cooled her wet panties, which were nearly two metres off the ground, her limbs hoisted by four tribesmen. She shivered slightly from the chilly air.

The tribe leader barked out a brusque phrase which the TARDIS told Amy roughly translated as "to initiation". She could not see much except for the sky and her limbs were starting to ache from the rough grip of the four men, who all turned suddenly to another angle. She felt a combination of fear, excitement, though the fear was most prominent on her mind. She cursed in her mind as another twinge of lust danced through her. She had always been turned on by some weird things, particularly those in the more colourful internet history of her boyfriend. Her body had always desired sex, the more exotic the better. She remembered being a 14-year old screaming in delight at the inexperienced touches of her best friend Alicia. Ever since then, regular sex had held little pleasure for her. Of course, without any alternative she would go, desperate for a release, to the nearest pub to where she lived and whisper in some old bloke's ear, "I want to fuck you so hard your balls explode". Having been fully aroused by her delicious Scottish voice dripping with passion, the guy would turn around and nearly cum at the sight of the sexy redhead in policewoman's uniform with an enticing eyebrow raised towards him. After covering his departure from the group, and his erection, Amy would be moaning within 3 minutes. She knew some of the girls around her considered her slutty after seeing her do this over 50 times a year, but she was only fulfilling the chemical desires within her when they became too powerful to resist. This was what made her job as a stripper so fulfilling. She shook her head, thinking "no, not stripper, kissogram". She turned her mind back to her probably dangerous situation. She berated her body for taking everything to have sexual implications - the tribesmen's incredible penises were probably just the norm around here. What did she think initiation was, gang-rape or something? Even though she considered it unlikely, the thought alone sent her pussy quivering, hungry for some action. Her white panties had become see-through from all the juices seeping from her vagina.

The tribesman carrying her left leg looked up and sniffed the air, frowning. Amy caught the scent of her arousal and blushed, knowing that this was what he could smell. She heard the Doctor, a couple of metres behind her, sniffing the air as well.

"When?" a deep voice from below her left ankle resounded.

"Not long" was the reply. Amy thought to herself that although this wasn't the worst reception she and the Doctor had had to a new planet, it was probably bottom three.

After 5 minutes the eight men carrying the Doctor and Amy stopped and put their prey down. The Doctor looked around. They were in a clearing surrounded by jungle on all sides. He caught sight of some basic ropes at one end. There were 15 tribesmen in total, all standing around him and his assistant. He remembered reading something a long time ago about the Bobota tribe; images of filthy scenes materialised in his memory; he realised what they were going to do to Amy.

"Amy, r-" the Doctor started to shout but was muffled by a dark hand forcing its way into his mouth. His eyes widened and a low scream emerged from his throat.

"Him, cage." bellowed the chieftain. The Doctor noticed a small wooden cage in the corner. "Her, rope hang." The members of the tribe chanted and grunted enthusiastically. Amy pulled a confused face at the Doctor, but his eyebrow movements in response got her no closer to knowing what a "rope hang" involved. The Doctor looked around, and to his increasing horror and astonishment, the penises of the tribesmen were simultaneously slowly engorging with blood, growing in size and becoming erect. Each man's penis almost reached his chin. He had not let one of his companions into this bad a situation for a while, for he knew what was about to happen.

A minute later, Amy was hanging upside-down from a thick vine tied to her feet, her shirt having been ripped off her body. Her eyes were a metre off the ground and despite her situation, she found herself still more aroused by the thick penises mere inches from her face. She was desperate to impale her engorged pussy on one of the massive shafts that surrounded her. Her long red hair was hanging down nearly to the ground and the blood started to rush to her face, making it go red. The Doctor, who had been gagged with a rock and positioned uncomfortably in the cage, couldn't help noticing Amy's impossibly pert breasts seemingly unaffected by gravity. It was the first time he had seen her naked. His hearts started to beat faster and he felt blood rushing to his penis. He had almost forgotten what this was like. It made up for the fact the tribe had stolen his bow tie, along with his other clothes, which had infuriated him. However, the cage was evidently built to stop men in it getting an erection. He cursed the limits of his body as his incomplete erection pushed painfully against the wooden bindings. Amy saw this pitifully small extension and giggled slightly. This was put to an end by the chief uttering one guttural word:

"Commence." A flurry of movement and Amy gasped as a huge cock almost filled up her vision, and she felt an enormous warm piece of flesh entering her mouth and stopping her breathe. She had to gag instantly: it was almost the size of an apple. Her eyes widened with surprise, she tried to cough and saliva launched from her nose. The heady smell of sweaty cock mixed with the pink paint filled her nostrils as she took deep fast breaths through them. She noticed the large balls hanging underneath the appendage for the first time, and her eyes grew wider still. She was almost accustomed to the massive gag in her mouth when the tribesman grasped the back of her head with his strong hands and forced the pink coloured cock further inside Amy. She felt the back of her throat stretch and the whole head of his cock pushed down her gullet. It was the most uncomfortable thing she had felt, and her eyes watered with the sheer size of the thing. Thankfully, her gag reflex had been very well trained, with deep-throating being one of her preferred blowjob styles. This facefucking was extreme, though, and she tried to hold back the urge to vomit.

The Doctor noticed the bulge of the man's cock deep in Amy's pale throat, and any remorse he felt was overcome by the sexual thrill of seeing his companion degraded in this way. The bulge was reaching near her lungs now, and the Doctor felt his penis push even harder against the cruel cage.

Amy's eyes were streaming and the tears smudged her mascara, but she was more concerned about the length of the penis still not in her mouth. It was stretching her anatomy, but there were still about 8 pink inches to go. She was thankful as the cock slowly withdrew from her throat, but her jaw was starting to hurt from just keeping her lips around the head. She then saw why the tribesmen had painted their penises pink: the paint only remained where she had not sucked. There it was, the proof how far this man had been deep-throated by her. This turned her on a bit, but before she could indulge in the thought, the man plunged back up her throat. Again her eyes rolled as she forced herself not to throw up. She knew he would not be satisfied until his cock had been enveloped at least as far as the last time, so she steeled herself. Even she could barely cope with the force with which the tribesman rammed his cock into her, rolling up onto his toes for an even more extreme penetration.

Just when she thought it couldn't get any worse, Amy, whose view consisted solely of the tribesman's full balls with protruding veins swinging forward and back as the man pumped viciously into her throat, felt more hands groping her. The rest of the tribe were rubbing their hands up and down her almost naked body, rubbing an oily liquid on her. A shiver of excitement tingled down her spine. To have this many men groping and massaging her made Amy feel rather special. She gasped as a few oily fingers ripped her denim shorts to shreds and made their way clumsily to her sopping pussy. A nasal moan of pleasure escaped her as she finally was relieved of some of the tension of the past few weeks. Her throat was bruised and sore, but at least it was now just wide enough to accommodate most of the facefucker's penis. He had been pumping more vigorously a while now, and Amy guessed he was about to climax soon. It was hard to estimate time being abused in this way. How long had he been fucking her mouth? Five minutes? An hour? Amy's mouth had been gagged the whole time by part of his cock. Her lips felt stretched. She was distracted by strings of her drool mixed with his precum slowly stretching down to her eye. She felt humiliated in front of the Doctor - practically naked, her throat used as a vagina and her face smeared with precum, saliva and mascara.

It was then that Amy saw the man's balls start to tighten, and her eyes widened in shock. She had not expected him to cum with his cock in her. The back of her head was pressed further than ever towards the man's groin, and held there as he unloaded torrent after torrent of thick sperm into her, his head thrown back in ecstasy as he had an orgasm. Warm sperm filled her stomach, and with the passage to her mouth blocked, spurted out of her nose and splashed against most of her face. There was no chance of any air getting in now; she panicked thinking she might actually drown due to cum. Amy had closed her eyes tight shut, but too late, there were sticky strings of his cum gluing her eyelashes together. The man had now finished unloading his copious quantities of cum, and withdrew his cock from within her, still dripping as he pulled out entirely. Amy gasped, glad for the chance to breathe again, and panted, blood still pounding in her ears, as the cock hung above her, dripping gently onto her face and hair. The sperm fell into her open mouth, and she swallowed in surprise. The taste of cum always turned her on, and this stuff was stronger than any she had tasted. Despite the uncomfort, she knew a part of her wanted more. She felt as though her whole face had been glazed with his seed. Sticky white bubbles formed and burst from her nostrils as she tried to clear them. She realised she actually enjoyed her body being ravaged for others' pursuit of pleasure, feeling a certain pride in wearing the results of her hardship all over her face and hair.

The other men had stopped rubbing the oily stuff over the soft curves of her body. She felt cold now with all the liquid on her and only a few rags of denim covering her hips. Just as she was thinking this, the 15 tribesmen, who had sustained erections all this time, started to push their stiff penises all over her lubed skin. There were two cocks rubbing against her cheeks; she felt two more against her boobs, and the rest of her body was in contact with a writhing sea of cocks. This soon warmed her up: the heat of the blood pounding through the veiny meat, combined with the friction of cocks stroking her body from every direction made her feel so horny. Her pussy was throbbing with desire, and a few penises came tantalisingly close to thrusting inside her, but just rubbed against her vagina instead - besides, they would never have fit. She gave in to the animalistic atmosphere of the ritual; every bone in her body ached to be penetrated. She would even have preferred one up the arse than this frustrating foreplay. She had never liked anal, primarily because it gave her no pleasure, but it seemed just... dirty. She couldn't stand having all of those incredible specimens so close and yet almost useless to her.

Her face was now covered in genitals, one particularly hairy package being rubbed down the forehead. Her mouth now free, she gave the large hairy shaft in front of it a tentative lick. The penis bucked exquisitely, so she tried it again, this time sucking a bit. The meat throbbed harder and harder as she licked and sucked, and the tribesman to whom it belonged could hold off no longer. With his knees bent for access to her face, he grabbed the back of her head and rubbed his cock and balls ferociously on her face as he came. Amy felt the wild, rhythmic spasms as the ejaculate spurted through his meat and burst out with such force, drops splashed all up her legs. Wave after wave of cum crashed against her heaving chest, and her heart beat faster with the pungent smell of the man's scrotum on her nose, as well as the cum, which now coated her body.

This man seemed to create a chain reaction as one by one, the men surrounding her oily body rubbed harder and harder against her, and cum burst forth from each of their cocks. Some sprayed the sperm around like a fire hose coming out in a rhythm matching Amy's throbbing pussy. Others put their erupting cocks touching a part of her and wiped up and down as the torrential sperm storm shot from them. Amy felt so turned on now, being a masturbation aid for so many men at once. After a few minutes of almost constantly showering Amy with their voluminous spunk, all of the men were spent. Amy basked in the heady delirium of being the sexual target, panting slightly, with tribesmen's cum dripping from every contour of her body. Bukkake had always appealed to her, and she was glad she had gone through such an extreme version. A large pool of collective spunk had formed on the ground below her, and her limp arms and hair were dragging through it, smearing it over the soil.

The Doctor, who had been watching this scene with fascination and horror from his cruel cage, thought that he finally realised the kind of person Amy Pond was. He stored away a mental note about his companion, entertaining the new ideas he had about travelling with her. If he had known she liked this sort of thing, like a couple of companions before her, he would certainly have prepared some different adventures. His defeated cock, having been straining against the wood for so long, was still as horny as ever. With a slight movement back and forward, the Doctor stared at Amy's used, bedraggled body and began to jerk himself off with the tiny motion available to him. Amy turned her head, ashamed to look at him masturbate over her. She heard a loud grunt, and saw a large amount of thick white liquid spurting past her eyes. The Doctor had been so long without a release, his balls forced the cum almost 10 metres out, in thick streams. Amy, shocked by the sheer speed of this spunk, turned her head to look, and was instantly hit in the eye with another warm, sticky shot fired from the cage.

12