Bowling for Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

There was a small setback next frame, as despite my best efforts I managed to knock down two more pins than Emma, causing her to be the loser. So I retained all four of my clothing items, while she pulled her jumper over her head. As with me, she wasn't revealing anything, but the lads cheered anyway, and this time their cheers began to attract looks from some of the other groups on nearby lanes. Clearly we were doing something, and their curiosity was piqued.

I sat with Emma as the boys bowled their turns in the next frame.

"How many things are you wearing?" she asked me.

"Four," I replied. "You?"

"Six" she said with a nervous grin. Emma was wearing jeans rather than a skirt – she'd evidently decided to count a single sock as one item. We had 7 frames to go including this one – from Emma's point of view, even if she did count her socks as two items, she could potentially still end up naked at the end if she lost 6 of the next 7 rounds. As the least capable bowler, she was obviously getting worried.

"It's ok," I said, trying to feign grim resignation, "I'm probably going to be the one who ends up naked. Serve me right for agreeing to this!" And of course, I'm going to make damn sure it's me, I thought to myself.

But the odds seemed to be against me. Or for me, if you think about it. Next frame Emma and I tied on 3 pins each, both losing. Worse, our scores overall were tied – there was no clear loser and that meant one thing; we had to flip a coin.

A coin was produced and I called tails. I was a little worried now – this might be another frame Emma lost, and as she got more nervous she might bowl worse – it would be harder to score lower than her and while that might not mean Emma ended up naked (unless she lost all of them) I might not end up fully nude either – and that was definitely the only outcome I wanted!

The coin came down, and Gregg called it. Heads! Emma was safe.

Emma was safe, and I had to remove one more item of clothing.

I was actually nervous now. I felt like I was at a point of no return. If I took one more thing off now, I was committing – I was saying to everyone around me, I accept my fate. If it is my fate to be completely naked in front of you all, I am accepting that now. Whether I removed my t-shirt next, or my skirt, I'd be exposing a lot more of myself to friends and to strangers than I would normally be expected to at a bowling alley! My fantasy was closer than ever to coming true.

I took a deep breath, reached behind myself and unfastened my skirt. I wriggled my hips and the skirt slid down my bare legs and dropped to the floor.

I stood there for a second, clad only in panties and a t-shirt (well, and my bra, but that wasn't visible). My t-shirt wasn't long, it barely skimmed the top of my panties. My panties weren't skimpy, I hadn't worn a thong – but they were quite brief, cut high in the leg, revealing a good portion of my butt. They were black, stark in contrast with my peach complexion.

I had the full attention of the guys now, and not just them. Other people had begun to look over from their own games, not casually, but paying their full attention to us and what we were doing. Some even wandered over – men and women – to stand nearby and spectate. It was obvious now that we were playing some sort of strip or forfeit game and they wanted to see the outcome; or at least, stare at my panty-clad butt as I bowled.

Even Emma and Siobhan were looking at me with a kind of awe.

My fantasy was coming true, and I almost felt dizzy with excitement. The thought that I could very well soon be naked in front of this audience, an audience who would be believing I was doing this because I had to, not because I wanted to, was almost too huge. I was already incredibly aroused and had no doubt I would be more so before long.

But there was still a game to play first.

The next round, again, I lost easily. I didn't even have to try to bowl badly now – I was so excited, the adrenaline going through me, that I no longer had any co-ordination skills!

When everyone realised I had lost, there was a hush. All eyes turned again to me. They knew, now, that I was either going to be down to my bra and panties – or else I would go all out and just be naked below the waist. Whatever I did, they were really going to start getting a show now.

I wasn't going to disappoint. I quickly whipped my t-shirt up over my head, and threw it onto the growing pile of my clothes.

I was in public then, in full view of all my friends and more than a few strangers, in just my underwear. I was more exposed than I had ever been in my life; the feeling was incredible, and within the next few minutes I would be even more exposed.

I wore a black bra, it wasn't a matching set with my panties but at least I didn't look too uncoordinated. It wasn't sexy underwear, nothing lacy or racy, just normal practical bra and panties. I looked down at myself: at my cleavage in my bra; at my smooth stomach, flat except for the slight swell all women have to their belly; at my long slender legs radiating from my panty-clad crotch. I was maybe a little more exposed than I would be in a bikini at the beach but I felt like I was revealing everything about myself.

I hugged myself. It would look like I was embarrassed – if I started striding around confidently in my underwear, that might give the game away. But I was determined not to cover up too much – the fun for me was in being fully exposed, not nearly exposed.

A bunch of guys had wandered over – young men but too old to be students like us. One of them approached Mark and Gregg, and they appeared to have a conversation which involved lots of looking at me, and laughter. After that short chat, two of the guys wandered off to the bar, and came back with 6 bottles of beer, and something in a glass. The beers were distributed between my four male friends and Emma and Siobhan, and then Mark came over and handed me the glass.

"I explained our little wager to them. He pointed out that we've got four frames left and you're shockingly bad at this – he thought you might need some Dutch courage!"

I sniffed the glass. It was brandy! I'd never been a big drinker of the stuff, but I certainly didn't want any pesky inhibitions getting in the way tonight, so I tipped it back and down my throat it went. It was warm and strong, and I gasped. I think my face was already red from being exposed publicly, but if it wasn't it certainly was after that shot!

The guys who had bought the drinks looked over, raising their bottles in salute. I grinned and raised my empty glass back. I was going to make their night, I was certain of that!

Next frame I relaxed a little, and in letting my attention wander managed to out-bowl both Emma and Siobhan! Emma came last again, and there was an audible disappointment when people realised that I wasn't going to be removing either of the two items I was still wearing just yet.

Emma shyly sat down, removed one shoe and pulled off her sock. She grinned at me and wiggled her bare toes, before putting her shoe back on.

"Hang on!" one of the spectators said, "she's only took one off!"

"Is he right?" Kenroy asked Mark. Apparently Mark was the referee now! "Is it one sock, or one pair of socks?"

Mark thought. "Should really be one item. Pair of socks is two items. So she doesn't have to take them both off... this round!"

I should probably mention at this point that Emma is a gorgeous brunette with a pair of the best looking, big and beautiful boobs I have ever seen. She turns heads wherever she goes, more than either me or Siobhan and we aren't bad looking either (if I do say so myself!). I guess quite a few people there had been hoping she would be the one losing all her clothes tonight and not yours truly – I had to hope they wouldn't be disappointed when my more modest figure was revealed!

So (if you're keeping score at home) we had played 6 frames, with 4 to go. I'd lost 4 of them, and was wearing just my bra and knickers. This round might lead to me being even more exposed. I could barely contain my excitement.

I stepped up to bowl, threw the ball, and winged one pin. Score one for me – nudity here I come! I waited for the pins to reset and then threw my second ball.

My heart sank. Rather than veer off to get me a low score, as I had so many times already tonight, the ball flew straight and true, knocking the remaining pins flying. I'd made a spare!

I couldn't believe it! When I'd try to win I'd never bowl that well – now I was trying to lose, and I put in a great shot!

I turned to my friends and the assembled spectators. They cheered my shot... and then they cheered again! I couldn't figure out why, until I looked up above my head behind me to the score screens. A big fat zero had appeared in my column on the score card, and an animation followed to show what had happened.

My foot had gone over the line at the start of the lane. My shot was a fault, and didn't score.

I'd scored one, and everyone watching had figured out pretty quickly that this meant I was going to take my bra off.

My heart was racing and I felt a little dizzy. All eyes were on me, as I reached up behind my back with both hands. I unhooked first one clasp of my bra, then the other. I wasn't hurrying this – I didn't want to appear too eager. And really, I wasn't – I was so overwhelmed with excitement that if I moved quickly I felt it would be too much to bear!

As the clasp of my bra came free, and the elastic lost its tension around my ribs and shoulders, the reality hit me. Soon I would be in public wearing nothing but a pair of panties. I didn't even have the possibility of hair hanging down to give me a bit of modesty – my hair was tied up in a ponytail. The only way I could stop people seeing all of my breasts, all of my nipples, would be if I covered them with my hands – which would be impossible to do for the duration as we still had three frames of a bowling match to play!

I swallowed, my mouth suddenly dry. I brought my arms forward and flexed my shoulder muscles, causing the bra to fall away. It fell down my arms and I caught a strap and peeled it away entirely, depositing my bra with the rest of my clothes.

I had done it, I was topless now in front of everyone. No, not topless. Topless to me implied walking around with jeans and no shirt on. I was just dressed in panties – I was nearly naked!

My nipples stood to attention – partly from the shock of suddenly being exposed, but mostly I am sure from arousal. I don't have big boobs – just perky 32B breasts – but I certainly had enough to give the people watching a good sight.

It seemed like forever that I was frozen there, hands at my sides, facing my audience, my nipples hard, my breasts exposed, but it can't have been long because a smattering of cheers and wolf-whistles brought me back to reality. I grinned, sheepishly, and covered my bare breasts with my folded arms. I would much rather have just completely exposed them then and there, but I still didn't want to appear as though I was enjoying this (too much, anyway – I think by now most people had realised I was having fun, if not nearly as much fun as they were having!) – and anyway, it would soon be my turn to bowl again, and my tits would once more be on display.

Sure enough, it was impossible to bowl and cover myself at the same time, so I gave the assembled friends and strangers (including, I noticed now, a few of the people who worked at the bowling alley – obviously we didn't need to worry about being asked to leave before this would come to its conclusion!) another great view of my exposed breasts and perky nipples as I took my throw. My legs were wobbling by now, and I was glad to be wearing black panties, as while the crotch was sticking to me with my own wetness, at least the only person who currently knew just how turned on I was was me.

My breasts jiggled as I threw the ball and I laughed. I had already been a big fan of bowling with clothes on – without them, it was ten times more fun!

I scored a fairly respectable three pins on my first of the two throws. The boys were all safe with strikes or spares, and Siobhan and Emma were on 7 and 6 each. I genuinely didn't know how it was going to go down, but I knew if I scored 3 or less on the second throw, I'd have to lose my panties and be completely naked.

I know! How terrible! Slender, blonde, little me, completely naked and exposed in front of all those people – how would I bear it?

Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer. 2 pins went down. I scored 5 that frame. I'd lost another frame, and with it had lost my right to the last piece of clothing I was wearing.

Time seemed to slow. I could hear people cheering, as they realised what my score was and what that meant. But I felt like I was in the spotlight on stage at the theatre. My audience was a blur of faces, whirling around in front of me. My ears rang. My heart was pounding in my chest and my stomach was so full of butterflies it felt like it was going to lift me up in the air.

I took a few deep, calming breaths (which must have made my bare breasts rise and fall beautifully) and steadied myself. Then I hooked a thumb in each side of my waistband, and quickly, like ripping off a band-aid, I pulled my panties down. I briefly relished the little kiss as the fabric of my panties parted from the exquisite wetness of my smooth pussy lips, then I stretched my panties over my clownish bowling shoes, balled them up and tossed them aside. I straightened up and stood, naked, arms by my sides, in front of my friends and everyone else who had come to watch in anticipation of this moment.

My god, but I felt incredible! This was everything I had ever wanted, my sexual fantasy coming true at last. All these eyes on me, and me completely exposed, naked from head to foot (well, ankle), nothing covered. I had no long hair to hide my breasts and, with the exception of a miniscule "landing strip" my fine blonde pubic hair was also completely shaved. Looking down I could make out perfectly the smooth cleft that marked the point where my mound diverged to the two lips of my outer labia, and I was sure everyone else could see it too. People I knew who had never seen me naked now knew exactly what I looked like under my clothes in intimate detail, and even those who had seen me bare before (my two housemates in other words) had never seen me so exposed in such a "humiliating" fashion.

Humiliating! That was right! I was supposed to be the victim here! And standing there showing everything full frontal with no move to cover up was not quite the sort of behaviour one should expect a "good" girl to display. I hoped my statue stance would be taken for a rabbit-in-the-headlights fear freeze, and quickly snapped into life, wrapping one arm across my chest to hide my nipples, and cupping the other hand over my private parts, as if desperate to conceal them.

That last gesture was, perhaps, a mistake. Until then I had been largely ignoring how aroused I was by the events of tonight, but all it took was the slightest brush of my fingers against my smooth lips, the briefest hint of a touch of the wetness between my legs, and I knew I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life. My lips were swollen, my clit throbbed and my pussy ached to be touched, caressed. But my common sense remained – I knew that while stripping in front of my friends was a safe enough pursuit, one that would be great for stories in future and treated as a bit of a laugh, masturbating to orgasm in front of an audience of a couple of dozen people would be something that might well cause me to get a slightly different reputation; one that might follow me through uni and beyond – and I wasn't prepared for that. So I discretely bit my lip, took a few deep, calming breaths, and tried to get a handle on my arousal.

It was difficult, though! This was my fantasy, finally mine to experience for real. All the times as a teenager I had laid on my bed furiously fingering myself while imagining moments like this. All those times in my short adult life where I had reclined in the bath with a shower head or under my duvet with my 'Rabbit' pressed against my clit – even when my mind wandered in the middle of fucking someone – this is what I had been dreaming of, and I had finally achieved it.

I wandered, dazed, back away from the lane to where my friends all sat, where the onlookers had also gathered. People cheered and applauded my nudity. The boys I was here with clasped my shoulders and heartily patted me on the back. My girlfriends hollered and grinned – I'm sure they were relieved that the forfeit of nakedness had been fully mine, but equally I think they were just having a good time at my expense, or simply sharing in my own enjoyment of the moment.

Someone pressed a cold beer towards me. Without thinking, I took it, removing my hand from my private parts to do so. Now, with beer in hand, I had only one free arm to cover myself – so I simply shrugged and dropped the cover, allowing myself to behave as if fully clothed, feigning obliviousness to my exposure.

I couldn't tell you how the remaining two frames went. Yes, that's right, although I was already fully naked, the bowling game had to continue (the electronic scoreboard wouldn't reset if it didn't). I could have bowled all gutter balls or a succession of strikes, I was completely oblivious to it. I will say though that bowling completely naked is a lot of fun (as is doing anything completely naked which you might normally do clothed, with the possible exception of spot-welding!) and I remained very conscious of my own nudity throughout.

The game finally ended, and for a moment or two I simply stood, unsure what to do next. I had never played a strip game before, and I didn't know what was supposed to happen afterwards. Was I considered free to put my clothes back on? In all honesty, I truly didn't want to – I wanted to stay naked as long as possible. But how long could I stand there – nude, exposed, aroused, drinking my beer – before I stopped looking like a fun, good sport girl and more like a weird pervert? How long before it would become obvious that I wanted to be naked because it excited me and not because I lost a bet.

Fortunately, Mark came to the rescue.

"Game over then lads and lasses," he began, "and well done to Claire for being a good sport – and bad enough at this that she lost all her clothes before the game even finished."

(I loved that. In my fantasies it was always my own ineptitude or overconfidence that would lead to me winding up naked and humiliated – the fact that everyone thought I was currently nude because I was a crap bowler and not because I had deliberately played badly gave me a little tingle of additional pleasure).

"In fact," Mark continued, "Claire not only lost the bet, and her clothes..." he paused here for dramatic effect, "but she also lost... the whole game!"

Sure enough, my score overall put me firmly on the losing rung.

"Now," Mark continued, "Claire's already been a great sport, we can't deny that..." He was a bit drunk now, I think – maybe someone had bought him a few more beers for suggesting a game where I'd ended up stripped off! "But, a display of bowling that bad can't go unrecognised!"

You can tell Mark was in the rugby team. They were the absolute worst on campus for banter, and it seemed like I was about to get both barrels. While, I don't need to point out, still completely naked in public!

"What are you saying?" asked Gregg. He was Mark's rugby team-mate and was obviously going to play straight man here.

"I'm saying," Mark went on, "it's time for us to decide her forfeit!"

Forfeit? Forfeit?! I had taken all of my clothes off and was currently naked in front of at least 20 people (potentially more, if the people towards the other end of the bowling alley, who hadn't yet realised that there was a naked 20-year-old woman here, cottoned on). That was a forfeit already, surely?

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers