Bowling for Clothes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

Siobhan pointed out as much, but Mark disagreed.

"That was the bet for each frame," he pointed out. "Now we're talking about what she has to do for losing the whole game."

There followed a fairly lively discussion, between both my friends and some of the other interested spectators (who, perhaps realising I wasn't putting my clothes back on in the near future had decided to stick around) as to exactly what forfeit a girl who is already naked can perform. Quite a few of the suggestions – especially from the spectators, were fairly obscene ("Put a beer bottle in her where?!") and made me flush crimson. I had been up for stripping, certainly, but the thought of involving myself in some sort of public sexual humiliation was getting far away from my comfort zone – fortunately, none of my actual friends were willing to take such suggestions seriously.

They talked it over but, a decision couldn't be reached. There were strong supporters of me being forced to do some sort of public streak (yes please!), perform a lap dance for the person who had won the game – which had been Josh (I was less sure about this one – aside from general discomfort I had about sticking my pussy in Josh's face, I'm a terrible dancer and had no idea how to perform said lap dance) and a few others, but nobody could agree.

In the end, they decided to settle things the only way we could – another bowling game. Just the guys playing this time, with the winner earning the right to decide my fate.

Privately, I was elated. Another game, during which I was, in the spirit of the challenge, required to remain in my current, naked state? Sure, the boys were better bowlers and with just 4 players the game would be over much quicker than the last one, but it was still an incredible feeling to know still more nudity lay ahead. I felt so exposed, I almost needed to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't having that dream where you turn up naked somewhere, that this was really happening and that the clothes I had come out in were currently laying on the floor in a bowling alley.

The lads busied themselves with trying to win my fate, while I stood off to one side, nude, protected by Siobhan and Emma, and cheered them on. Publicly I had decided to remain impartial – privately I was rooting for Gregg, who was championing the suggestion that I go outside and perform a streak up the street. The thought of being naked in the open air and forced to expose myself to even more people was almost too exciting to believe.

Mid-way through the game, the boys started looking to me to bestow good-luck favours. Their manner towards me had become increasingly flirty, and I was reasonably certain that if I had reclined back on the seat at that moment and spread my legs apart, there would have been a short fight before one of them would have dropped his trousers and fucked me then and there.

The first favour came from Gregg, he asked me to kiss his ball. Oi, cheeky, his bowling ball! He lifted it up and I kissed the cool surface, before he sent it spinning down the lane. It won him a strike, so of course the next bowler, Kenroy, demanded a similar favour – but he wanted something more than "just a kiss" for his ball, although he didn't specify what. I'd had an idea though, and I invited him to hold his ball out in front of him at about the height of my chest. I leaned forward and pressed first my left, then my right nipple against the cold, curved surface of the ball. There was much laughter and cheering, and Kenroy grinned as he looked down to see that the coldness of the ball had once again caused my nipples to stiffen and stand proud. He went to his throw and, like Gregg, won a strike.

Next up to bowl was Mark.

"Just a kiss from your lips," he said when I asked him what the favour he was requesting was. I leaned forward as if to kiss the ball but he stopped me. "No, no," he said, "your other lips!"

I blushed bright red, but his cheeky grin cracked me up. What could I do but honour his request? He held the ball in both hands, kneeling before me (I realised later that in his kneeling position, he had a fantastic close up view of my pussy as I did this – I'm sure that wasn't his intention at all!) and I stood over the ball with my legs apart. I bent my knees, lowering myself until I felt the surface of the ball cool and hard against my inner thighs. I'm not sure if I actually managed to connect the engorged lips of my treasure with the bowling ball itself but it certainly gave the appearance I had, and Mark withdrew his ball, to much laughter.

The laughter increased when Gregg suggested he was cheating by adding "additional lubrication" to his bowling ball, while Kenroy suggested this wouldn't be a problem as it would probably slip out of his hands (I'm not sure about these lads understanding of female bodily functions, as even as aroused as I was, I wasn't producing enough wetness to lubricate an entire bowling ball!). Mark said nothing, he just held his ball up to his face, as if (exaggeratedly) giving it a big sniff, then gave a grin and a thumbs up to me, to roars of laughter.

"Pervert!" I laughed back.

Mark threw his ball – which went wide and dropped into the gutter. There was much joking about "over lubrication" following that, but it also put an end to the favours business, as it seemed to demonstrate that whatever other positive qualities naked me had, magic game-winning genitals weren't among them!

The game continued but I had another, more pressing issue. I needed to visit the bathroom!

Until now I had remained safely in and around the lane we'd been bowling in. I had an audience, which I was enjoying – but they were all people who were "in" on the gag, on what I was doing. Most had arrived mid-way through the strip game and knew what we were doing and why I had no clothes on. I almost felt comfortable naked in their presence – I suppose once you've revealed everything to someone, you no longer feel quite so intensely about what they are seeing.

But the rest rooms were a way away, back towards the entrance to the alley. If I was going to go there, I would be stepping away from the space I had established was safe for me to be naked in, and into an unknown territory.

But, I did need that bathroom.

Funnily enough, despite how much attention I was receiving, it was easy for me to slip away! I guess very briefly that the game became more interesting than the pretty blonde girl walking round totally naked – I must try harder in future!

I strode across the carpeted area towards the rest rooms. Garish coloured flashing lights from arcade games and sideshows of the sort found in all bowling alleys illuminated my naked body. As I neared the rest rooms I became more obvious to the patrons of the alley who hadn't previously been close enough to see what was going on that yes, there was indeed an attractive naked woman walking through their bowling alley. They stopped what they were doing and stared. Even the girl on the shoe desk, who clearly hadn't been made aware by her colleagues what was going on, looked on open-mouthed as I quickly entered the corridor where the rest rooms were.

That short walk, and feeling those eyes all over my body, had once again stirred in me incredible feelings of arousal. I looked around me. There was nobody around, nobody had followed me. Could I-?

I considered going straight to the rest room, but I find bathrooms are unpleasant places to do that sort of thing. Instead I followed the corridor around. It twisted and turned, past doors not open to the public, perhaps offices or storage closets or maintenance rooms. I tried a few doors but all were locked, and when I reached the end of the corridor – a fire exit, I simply gave up. I leaned against the wall, sank down to a sitting position, the carpet soft against my bare bottom and legs. I widened my legs and my hand found its way between them. My fingers caressed the slick wetness – my god I was aroused! I needed to cum, needed it badly, my pussy throbbed and ached for the release I would have long since had if this had been only fantasy and not real life. I stroked my clit, up and down, concentric circles, rapid movement to bring myself off quickly – but I needn't have worried. The lightest touch was all I needed to bring myself to the brink of orgasm, and with little movement I was soon cumming hard, head tilted back, biting the soft part of my free hand, between thumb and forefinger, to stop myself from crying out in ecstasy. My whole body shook with my orgasm, and I continued to play as it subsided, bringing myself back over the brink again.

When I'd cum twice, I finally relaxed my hand. I sat there a moment, coloured dots dancing in my vision. When I tried to get up my legs wobbled like Bambi on ice, but finally I was able to stand and staggered, slightly dazed, to the restroom. I still felt incredible – two orgasms had taken the edge off of my arousal, but I was still acutely aware of my own nakedness, and excited in anticipation of more people seeing me naked tonight.

I used the bathroom, forcing myself to pee despite how tender and sensitive that whole area had become! I wiped and flushed and then walked to the basins. I splashed my face with water to try and bring myself back to focus. I leaned on the basin stand and looked at myself in the mirror. Blonde hair in a ponytail. Natural makeup. Perky 32B breasts, flat stomach, barely-there landing strip of blonde pubic hair, everything else shaved. I turned around to admire my bare butt. I was a knockout, I decided – and I was completely naked in front of all these people. Lucky them, I thought – and of course, lucky me!

I'd just finished admiring myself in the mirror than the door to the bathroom opened, making me jump. A young woman of similar age to myself entered.

She stopped when she saw me. She didn't look pleased.

"Are you hiding in here?" she asked. I didn't answer at first, so she carried on. "It's not right, you know. This, what they are doing to you. I've been watching. You don't have to go around like that, they shouldn't make you. Some stupid bet – you don't have to go through with it."

It took me a moment to place her, but then I realised she was one of the spectators who had gathered to watch me lose the bowling game and strip. But while others (men and women) had been laughing and cheering me on, she'd been looking on with a disapproving expression on her face. Clearly she thought I was some poor simple or drunk girl being taken advantage of by horny lads who had coerced her out of her clothes. No surprise, really, as that was the act I had been portraying (I didn't think my acting was that good but apparently I was wrong)! The whole point of living out my fantasy was that I wanted to appear that I was naked in public even though I didn't want to be – I should have realised that some people might find that, from their point of view, problematic.

I had no answer straight away. I wasn't quick enough or smart enough to think of a better explanation, other than the truth.

"To be honest," I said after a moment's pause, "this isn't what it looks like. I'm not actually doing this because of the bet or because I'm being made to. Well, that is what is happening, true – but it's happening because it's what I wanted to happen."

She looked confused.

"Look," I continued, "this is going to sound weird, but what's happening right now, me having to strip naked in front of loads of people, having to walk around naked in public because I lost a bet – that has been something I have fantasised about for years. I didn't suggest the bet I made, but, well, I deliberately lost the game, I deliberately tried to throw badly, so I could end up losing all my clothes."

"But why?" the woman asked.

"Like I said, this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time, but I needed it to feel genuine. I couldn't just take off my clothes and parade around – I needed the game element, I needed people to think I wasn't doing this just because I wanted to. I've waited a long time for the chance to fulfil this particular fantasy of mine and I'm having, 100%, the best time of my life tonight. I'm not humiliated or embarrassed, nobody's making me do this out of peer pressure or taking advantage of me – if I hadn't wanted to get naked, I never would have become involved in this in the first place. I feel fantastic – this is probably too much information but I've had two orgasms tonight already and that's nothing compared to what I'll be getting when I get home and replay all this in my head. I'm loving this, so you needn't worry."

"Wow," the girl said. "That's – that's not what I was expecting."

"Well, there it is," I said.

"Wow," she repeated.

"Yep."

"Two orgasms?"

"Yep."

"Wow." She grinned. "Well, lady, you are one kinky woman!"

"I'd say that's a fair assessment," I laughed.

She grinned. "Nah, it's cool. I like it. I'm glad you're getting what you want." She thought for a moment, then her eyes lit up. "Hey," she said, "you want me to hide your clothes?.."

When I left the restroom and returned to the game, the boys were just wrapping up. A few more spectators had gathered, having noticed me either on the way too or from the restroom and drifted over to see what the naked girl was going to do next.

I stood and watched the final frames. I tried to remember to pretend to be embarrassed, to cover my breasts with my arm and my exposed pussy with my hand, but my mind wandered and I kept forgetting to keep up the act, so everybody got a good show.

In the end, to everyone's surprise, Kenroy won the game. I was at first a little disappointed as I had hoped Gregg would win and have me streaking down the road outside – but when I heard Kenroy's forfeit described in detail, I had to congratulate him, it was perfect.

Kenroy pointed over to the arcade games – and specifically to a dancing game, where the player had to keep up with the rhythm on a music track by hopping and skipping on coloured squares on a podium. "That," he said simply. "She has to play a round on that, naked."

The guys groaned and groused at him. They had been hoping for something sexy and exciting and instead they were just going to see a naked girl play an arcade game for a few minutes – they clearly felt he had wasted an opportunity.

When I got over to the machine, though, with my little crowd of spectators in tow, and someone popped in a pound, and I began to play, they soon changed their tune and realised the genius of Kenroy's suggestion. The podium had handrails you needed to use to steady yourself – I didn't need to hang on to them all the time but to keep my balance they were definitely needed – which meant no using my hands to cover my breasts or private parts. The game's podium elevated me, too, putting my in a position where everyone had a good view.

But, more importantly than that – this was an active game. I would essentially be doing a mix of running on the spot, jumping up and down, skipping and playing hopscotch – all while completely naked! I don't know (if you're a woman) if you've ever attempted any properly physical activity – sport, exercise or dancing – with no clothes on, but if you haven't, take it from me – a considerable amount of jiggling will occur. Even on someone like me, with relatively small breasts, keeping up with the rhythm of the game had me bouncing around like crazy. Short of finding me a trampoline to jump up and down on, Kenroy's forfeit for me had gotten the most movement out of my naked body that the crowd had seen all night, and they were enjoying every tit-wobbling, ass-shaking moment. He got a lot of congratulatory pats on the back for this one (including an imaginary one from me).

Because there was one thing even Kenroy hadn't known when he chose this forfeit – I am insanely good at these dancing games. Despite my lack of rhythm for real dancing, I have had a huge amount of practise on these games thanks to summer holidays at the seaside where the pier arcades are full of them, and my siblings and I had wasted many an hour perfecting our skills. So despite only £1 going in, I was able to work my way through several songs before my credits ran out. I danced for what seemed like ages, skipping, jumping, stepping and even performing the occasional spin to reward my fans with a better glimpse of my body. There was no room for even false modesty in my exertions, I wound up sweaty and breathless and had given everyone watching a good and revealing show before finally it was Game Over.

And Game Over it was for the night, too. We weren't bowling any more – in fact, we had only a few minutes before the alley was closing for the night. Sadly, it was time for me to get dressed again, and I returned to our lane to do so.

After a minute or so, though, a worried expression crossed my face.

"Guys," I asked my friends, "where are my clothes?"

Is there much more to tell? Well, the alley staff were predictably unsympathetic when we told them my clothes had gone missing. We had to be out regardless, they told us, it was time to close up. "We'll let you know if your clothes turn up," one of the male staff leered.

So it was that I removed my bowling shoes, slipped on my own shoes and made my way outside the bowling alley - still completely nude! The night air was a lot colder than the inside of the bowling alley and it was a shock to my bare skin – goosebumps spread over me and my nipples stiffened.

The alley was on a main road and I stood there awkwardly for a few moments. Cars, mostly taxis at that time, sped past, honking their horns when they realised there was a naked girl stood on the pavement. I was fully exposed in an even more public place than the bowling alley and the horns and occasional catcalls meant I was very aware of my own nudity. I gave an embarrassed wave – what else could I do.

After a moment longer my friends surrounded me, shielding me from the public eye. Someone proffered me a jacket to cover up with – and it was at that moment that a familiar face appeared.

"Sorry," the girl from the bathroom said. "I think these are yours. I picked them up as we were leaving, then I couldn't find you."

She handed me a bundle – it was, of course, my clothes.

I gushed with gratitude and began to quickly dress. It was cold, after all.

In case you haven't twigged yet, this bit had all been planned. After our conversation in the bathroom, the girl, whose name was Maggie, and I had worked out a plot for me to have one last bit of fun. While everyone was watching me perform on the rhythm game, Maggie had gone round gathering up my bra, panties, tights, t-shirt, skirt and jumper, bundled them up and taken them out of the alley with her when it was time to leave. My confusion at being unable to find my clothes was feigned – I'd known exactly where they were, and had just wanted an excuse to not put them on, to extend my nudity a bit further.

The fact of the alley staff chucking us out with me still naked hadn't been guaranteed, of course, but it was the situation I had hoped for (and I was fairly sure, given how they had been enjoying my performance all evening, that they would probably relish the thought of leaving me naked, never finding my clothes again). It was one last chance to be exposed out in public apparently not of my own choosing, and I wanted to take it.

I'd told Maggie to bring me my clothes if somebody stepped up to over me coverage – after all, I couldn't very well refuse a kind offer of a jacket or sweatshirt without people starting to realise that maybe being naked was more enjoyable to me than I had been letting on. So true to her cue, she'd appeared from the crowd when I was offered a jacket, and everything had gone just as I expected.

What was a little more unexpected was that as I was dressing, Maggie leaned over and put her face close to mine. "My number's written down on a bit of paper in the pocket in your skirt," she whispered. "I've got a boyfriend but he's kind of boring. You're much more fun. Call me sometime."

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers